The Walking Dead Forum Awards

Comments

• Are they like a 'oh hey i made this fic come read it' kinda thing? Because I wouldn't mind posting something there o.o the only ones i've been able to find are the rp's where people just add stuff on from what somebody else posted.

AWESOMEO posted: »

Tons. Everywhere. All awesome.

• MrLeeMrLee Banned

He did it in all discussions

He posted the "stuff" in one of my discussions -_-

• MrLeeMrLee Banned

Yes and the Gods of the forum the Moderators send him back to his world

AWESOMEO posted: »

UrbanKenny82 for the award: "Satan"!

• Best new member ehh?ehh?...i'm ruined.¦(

• Yes

Rafoli posted: »

Best Mod is Blind_Sniper, our hero.

• Best drunken member XD

Ellias posted: »

best bitch : me

• MrLeeMrLee Banned

Don't listening like Georgie and he destroys your club or house

• How about Best 'Don't fuck with ...' line from Eddie?
    :D

• How About Best Award:1 Year Of Service

• Only For the person ho created an account last year

How About Best Award:1 Year Of Service

• edited April 2014

Do you mean write one I have a thread for story's where read everyone's story if you want or just write your own just for a bit of fun and I'll thumb and do good depth review if anyone writes a story on the thread it's good laugh

The story can be whatever you want

http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/64369/create-your-own-twd-story-or-fanfic

Lilacsbloom posted: »

Are they like a 'oh hey i made this fic come read it' kinda thing? Because I wouldn't mind posting something there o.o the only ones i've been able to find are the rp's where people just add stuff on from what somebody else posted.

• im getting zero votes.

• I voted for u....

im getting zero votes.

• Best troll is the Boombox cheetos guy!

• pointless azlyn would clearly take all of them

• Oh cool. But it's more like I've already written one and would like to show it here or a link to it. Will it be okay to do so on that thread? :)

Markd4547 posted: »

Do you mean write one I have a thread for story's where read everyone's story if you want or just write your own just for a bit of fun and I

• Same :D

I voted for u....

• edited April 2014

In advance I'm SO sorry if you are not mentioned.

Best fan fiction: Harpadarpa, and Clayton_Boylan

Best user: Satlick305 (Posts and receives 10 up votes)

Best mod: Blind Sniper is pretty awesome.

Best Stache: The WalkingMustache

Best Bros: Harpadarpa, AWESOMEO, TheWalkingMustache, LeeTheProfessional, Puncake32, Deceptio, Markd4547

Some Cool guys/gals: TWDFan86, Thewalkingcommenter, Rafoli, TheNarwhalKing, WhatTheDuck, Zyphon, Glinda, Randomz, TheMissus, That1Guy, That_1_Guy, GOUSTTTT, Gengar, Rock114, ShaleReeve, Dont_Look_Back, Alive_Clem, Tyler_Durant, HSPLazerz, IWasteMyTime, Richmond1226, Adrian14, Carthero2010, gobananas01, Twistee, DragonButter, EMMYPESS, Im_Snow_White, Azlyn, Mr_Eeuss, TheWalking Sheep, Lingvort, TWD85, Crixus, Cactus_Sauce, GiraffeHat, and so much more.

Best Artists: JonGon, Tobi_is_a_good_boy\

Best Trolls: UndeadEuan, Shaundi(Cluke4Life),

• edited April 2014

Please do I never can get enough stories more users the better links are fine just post it on my thread and take a look and do a review for it for you no prob and thanks for the share

Lilacsbloom posted: »

Oh cool. But it's more like I've already written one and would like to show it here or a link to it. Will it be okay to do so on that thread?

• Okay, thanks :D

Please do I never can get enough stories more users the better links are fine just post it on my thread and take a look and do a review for it for you no prob and thanks for the share

• edited April 2014

Whoever reads this I think your the best user(not doing best bro's I refuse to forget anyone lol)

Best Villains

Eddie Maiden

Guilty King

Markd4547

Most Swag

Swaggyguykiller69

Best Stache

The Walking Moustache

Best Batman

Rafoli

Best Comic

Tobi is a good boy

Best at drawing

Tobi, Jongon, Gengar, CoolStoryBro

Best Furry

Ohyoupokeme

Best random female user

Azyln

Best Troll

Puzzlebox Soon, Supersoon, Around the corner. Coming the end of March lol well played

Best recent threads MrLee

Threads including Children of the forum, Vita Trailer, Taylor Swift joke video and TWD funny videos etc just found them all hilarious and creative and his a nice user keep up the good work

Most Underrated User

TWDFan86 nice guy with great comments always surprised not mentioned more in these competitions

Best Fanfic Thread

Markd4547 Create a fanfic

Has story by me and many talented writers including Raging Blades, Clayton Boylan, Tyler etc just so many awesome stories and writers

Best Fanfic I read

Read dozens but these two stand out as the best every read

Clayton Boylan

His story on my thread just unbelievable completely kept everything I love about TWD gore, violence and action just pure awesome (end of page 4) http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/64369/create-your-own-twd-story-or-fanfic/p4

Lilacsbloom

This story was put up yesterday on my thread and made me embarrassed to write stories full of emotion, violence, gore, action, twists just perfect all users need to see this

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10181591/1/Growing-Pains

Best Irish Users

Glinda, GiraffeHat, Cathal o Hara

Best Commenter

Viva La Lee(funny) or Gousttt(honest)

Best Mods

Darth and Sniper team professional at all times and effective really respect the users and are really funny can have a laugh with them both hilarious just perfect Mods since I joined in my opinion

Best Aussie named Matt

Aus Zombie

Expand more later lol

• Alt text

In advance I'm SO sorry if you are not mentioned. Best fan fiction: Harpadarpa, and Clayton_Boylan Best user: Satlick305 (Posts and r

• edited April 2014

Alt text

Missed out on best fanfiction but thanks for the mention your cool as well blades

In advance I'm SO sorry if you are not mentioned. Best fan fiction: Harpadarpa, and Clayton_Boylan Best user: Satlick305 (Posts and r

• edited April 2014

I just wanna thank all of my many fans, that voted for me and i am very happy and relieved that i won the mighty " Best Stache " award. (Which is obviously the most important award of the entire forum!)

I just wanted to add another award to the list, that you forgot to mention...

Best Joker: Markd4547! (This one goes hand in hand, with the best villain award!)

Whoever reads this I think your the best user(not doing best bro's I refuse to forget anyone lol) Best Villains Eddie Maiden Guilty

• I know.

Flog61 posted: »

That was ironically a double post

• DeceptioDeceptio Banned
    edited April 2014

This seems like a pretty cool idea, but most people are probably going to feel left out and sad, maybe even me. Hell, I haven't even been mentioned once on this thread yet, I don't want anyone sad!

• It's a great idea, nice thinking, and I nominate Saltlick305 and Viva La Lee

• edited April 2014

I just wanna thank all of my many fans, that voted for me and i am very happy and relieved that i won the mighty " Best Stache " award. (Which is obviously the most important award of the entire forum!)

My votes for best Fanfiction goes to you man (aswell as to Markd4547) , you are doing an amazing job! (And you and Markd4547 are obviously also on my " Best Bros " list! :)

Best trolls, haha! I vote for the guy, that Posted all the inappropriate pedophile crap some days ago! (Forgot what his name was.)

• And deciptio, sergeant snookie and basically all of you guys because you are all awesome

Saltlick123 posted: »

It's a great idea, nice thinking, and I nominate Saltlick305 and Viva La Lee

• The best couple award should obviously go to Clementine-Everett and me! That guy is like family to me, i know him better than anyone else on this world!

WhatTheDuck posted: »

Saltlick and Goust-Cutest couple.

• Seems like no one cares about me... Alright I can make it. :(

• The best couple award should obviously go to The Walking Mustache and me! That guy is like family to me, i know him better than anyone else on this world!

• Give me "The Lurker Award." All in the forums, but I rarely post.

• DeceptioDeceptio Banned
    edited April 2014

Here goes...

Best Users: Everyone here is fucking awesome, I'm just going to name as much people as I can think of on the spot (bear yourselves!) SaltLick305, GOUSTTTT, Ohyoupokedme, Viva-La-Lee, Tobi-Is-A-Good-Boy, GiraffeHat, Azlyn, TWDFan86, Gengar, Saltlick123, Markd4547, Rock114, ImSnowWhite, Harpadarpa, Raging_Blades, The Walking Mustache, Rafoli, SergeantSnookie, much more I can't think of please forgive me!!!

Fan-Fic: Markd4547 has to take top prize, his threads are really good! Harpadarpa's fan-fic is also good and Raging_Blade's as well. Looking forward to that Creepypasta thread by GiraffeHat too!

Mod: Blind Sniper is the best mod here without a doubt!

Best Troll: Boombox Cheetos bitch!

• Thanks... I just feel bad for people left out... I'm not mad. I didn't get picked. I created The walking dead forum awards to make people happy not upset

It's a great idea, nice thinking, and I nominate Saltlick305 and Viva La Lee

• No one seems to care about me either bro:( I WILL SURVIVE!!

WalkerHH93 posted: »

Seems like no one cares about me... Alright I can make it.

• I don't think anyone is upset l, it's a good idea, keep thinking up ideas like this and you'll get thousands of likes in no time.

Thanks... I just feel bad for people left out... I'm not mad. I didn't get picked. I created The walking dead forum awards to make people happy not upset

• What about all of the times Ohyoupokedme flirted with me (that was flirting, right?)? We deserve that award - hehe. But SaltLick and GOUSTTTT... Actually, I'd vote for that.

• Why the dislike?

I don't think anyone is upset l, it's a good idea, keep thinking up ideas like this and you'll get thousands of likes in no time.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.