Forum Of The Dead (Story Is Finished!)

Comments

• tittles

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Lord_EAA posted: »

Title? But the other two did'nt have titles.......i think let me check

• ..............i have no words

Also glad to see you againg bro

Also Also sorry to bug you about this but are you posting a char for Prime? You told me you might but its been a while.

ComingSoon posted: »

tittles ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Well the first one was called "The Price You Pay" and the other was just a V day special, but this last one will have a title.

Title? But the other two did'nt have titles.......i think let me check

• edited May 2015

Oh ok nice :D

Well the first one was called "The Price You Pay" and the other was just a V day special, but this last one will have a title.

• I started to, but for the past few weeks I've just been so busy with homework and track that I really have zero time to invest myself in anything serious here. I know it sounds really sucky but I haven't really participated in any fanfics whatsoever for, like, at least a month.

..............i have no words Also glad to see you againg bro Also Also sorry to bug you about this but are you posting a char for Prime? You told me you might but its been a while.

• Well if its a matter of time then i can wait for a bro.

I started to, but for the past few weeks I've just been so busy with homework and track that I really have zero time to invest myself in any

• Who doesn't?

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Shadow you like uberhaxornova?

• Yes.

Shadow you like uberhaxornova?

• Cool

TDMshadowCP posted: »

Yes.

• Fair point

BlueShadiw posted: »

Who doesn't?

• Okay so the final bonus part is officially done, and it turned out to be 25 pages on google docs... lol. So I'll definitely post it tomorrow but when I do I'll ask that you guys please refrain from replying just until I post the whole thing up.

After reading the preview of the final bonus part, what do you guys think is going to happen?

• I stand on what i said before:

RIP Dawn´s dad

Okay so the final bonus part is officially done, and it turned out to be 25 pages on google docs... lol. So I'll definitely post it tomorrow

• edited May 2015

Alt text

10/10 Would feel again

Okay so the final bonus part is officially done, and it turned out to be 25 pages on google docs... lol. So I'll definitely post it tomorrow

• Alt text

Nice.

10/10 Would feel again

• edited May 2015

Okay, I'm about to post the final bonus part, but when I do please don't reply until I put all the parts up since this final bonus part is long. So it'll be up in a bit...

EDIT: Never mind, when I copy and pasted the story here it became all messed up so I'm just going to leave the google doc link and you guys can read it there.

• Huehuehue and fuck you Gustav

Welp.

Feels, feels everywhere.

FOTD FINAL BONUS PART IN THE LINK BELOW! https://docs.google.com/document/d/1n9xpxjWYOMF2iOhrYP-z-x9wUnqHfso7AxhPudlBNUA/edit?usp=sharing

• Lmao! FOTD is finally over. B^]

Huehuehue and fuck you Gustav Welp. Feels, feels everywhere.

• Blue never did get his glorious return, but meh. I never really expected it anyway XD

It's been quite the ride :P

Lmao! FOTD is finally over. B^]

• Well a cameo is better than nothing, so many characters in the story and I didn't remember how I introduced all the others, heh.

Blue never did get his glorious return, but meh. I never really expected it anyway XD It's been quite the ride :P

• Still only about halfway through, but so far this is awesome! Great work Pro :D

FOTD FINAL BONUS PART IN THE LINK BELOW! https://docs.google.com/document/d/1n9xpxjWYOMF2iOhrYP-z-x9wUnqHfso7AxhPudlBNUA/edit?usp=sharing

• edited May 2015

"I took some shortcuts through the alleyways and avoided the walkers, I tried my best not to collapse onto the ground. I saw a little girl in front of me. “Dark_Star help me!” she said.

“Don’t worry, littIe sis, I got you,” an older man said while picking her up. BANG! BANG! He fired two shots and killed the walkers in front of them while continuing on their way.

Well, uh... IT'S ABOUT F***ING TIME! And nice story by the way, Pro. Goddamn, I missed FOTD! KUDOS!

Alt text

• !!!

Dark_Star posted: »

"I took some shortcuts through the alleyways and avoided the walkers, I tried my best not to collapse onto the ground. I saw a little girl i

• Dark_Star:

Alt text

"I took some shortcuts through the alleyways and avoided the walkers, I tried my best not to collapse onto the ground. I saw a little girl i

• edited October 2015

If only CS lived so he could have had his spin-off story...

Still only about halfway through, but so far this is awesome! Great work Pro

• Hey there, bud.

Alt text

!!!

• edited May 2015

How's mah badass RV member doin'?

Alt text

Dark_Star:

• It's the star that's dark! Good to see you again, man!

• It's good to see you too, bro. Damn, it's good to be back!

Alt text

It's the star that's dark! Good to see you again, man!

• Alt text

URBAN

How are you?

Hey there, bud.

• Great work Pro. Thanks for taking the time to write this amazing story! :D

• Yeah, it's been a while, haha. But good to have you back. B^]

It's good to see you too, bro. Damn, it's good to be back!

• Doin gud.

How's the urban master doin?

How's mah badass RV member doin'?

• The scene where I burned down the building made me laugh. Good work Lee.

• Gotta Burn em All!~

Alt text

Gary-Oak posted: »

The scene where I burned down the building made me laugh. Good work Lee.

• Alt text

Gotta Burn em All!~

• ...............What can i say? No really i don't think they'res words to describe the feelings i have now. All i know is that i still can't stop smilling about twenty minutes afther i read it (sorry had no wifi afther i left the hospital about half an hour ago visiting my aunt). About half way i started pinching myself several times to prove this wasent a dream (I also got REALLY paranoid at first since it did'nt hurt). Then Lord appeared and then the queen of awesomeness Blue (Wait how did you know she was my best friend? If you did that is). But i don't even know how to feel. I already love FOTD with all my heart. So i LITERRALY can't love it anymore. This was just......Forum of the Dead.....yeah it litterally cannot get better. I HOPE my story gives atleast a little of the happiness FOTD brought me (if its even possible but even if its not ill try). This was just ......beutifull.

• tittles

...............What can i say? No really i don't think they'res words to describe the feelings i have now. All i know is that i still can't

• :D i don't know if its just funnier the second time or im just super happy but im starting to think its both

tittles

• Well the final bonus part of FOTD is done and over with, hope you guys enjoyed it! And happy Mother's day as well!

Alt text

Take care of your mother because as you age and get older, your mother does as well. Be there for them until the end, just like they've been there for you since the beginning.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.