ill pay u big bucks b0ss

• "What the fuck : )"

bi1g buck$ $$$$$$$$$$$

• Let's have a debate, shall we? : )

"What the fuck : )"

• pls

Let's have a debate, shall we? : )

• When is Part 2 coming out?

• Yeah Pro, I thought it was fairly assumable we'd be getting it eventually?

JonGon posted: »

When is Part 2 coming out?

• Walks in Hm? Oh, right. Uh...

Stuff. Thangs.

ComingSoon posted: »

Yeah Pro, I thought it was fairly assumable we'd be getting it eventually?

• When is FOTD 2 coming out?

• i feel you man

When is FOTD 2 coming out?

• I guess you could say it's

ComingSoon

enter image description here

ComingSoon posted: »

i feel you man

• edited October 2015

Is Forum of The Dead 2 coming out anytime soon?

• enter image description here

Is Forum of The Dead 2 coming out anytime soon?

• I think it's time that you revisit this series.

• edited October 2015

enter image description here

Maybe "nooS"

I think it's time that you revisit this series.

• edited October 2015

Update: For those waiting for a season 2 of FOTD, well, that probably won't happen for a while. But there is some good news, I'm going to do a short series called "FOTD Tales" where it has nothing to do with the FOTD story so that means if your character died you can still show up on one of these short stories. These short stories won't necessarily take place during a zombie apocalypse but they could still involve horror, for example I was planning to make a short story about a haunted mansion. This first one is a mystery story and yes, these stories will have votes in them and you guys already know how votes work on FOTD so choose wisely...

FOTD TALES: Untold Truth

TDMshadowCP

I woke up and the whole world was blurry, sound was muffled for a few seconds. I rubbed my eyes and my vision was a lot better now, I looked around and I was in some sort of small office, for some reason I was sitting down in front of an empty desk. I had no idea how I got here nor any recollection of what happened to me, my memory was completely blank, all I could remember was my name…Elian (TDMshadowCP). I got up from the seat and noticed that I had on a red hoodie, some jeans and sneakers on. Were these even my own clothes? How did I get here? Where the hell am I? All these questions and no answers, thinking too much about them was making my head hurt.

I turned around and noticed a man sitting down on a wheeled office chair in front of a desk as well, only this guy had his head laid down on the table. He was wearing a white button up shirt, black suit pants and dress shoes. “Hey, man… are you okay?” I asked him but received no response. I proceeded to slowly move toward him until I was in arm’s reach. I placed my hand on his shoulder, moved him back and turned the chair around. Almost immediately the man’s head snapped back and I could see that his throat had been slashed open. “Holy shit!” I was taken aback and fell down on the ground as I tried to move further away. My back touched the wall behind me and my eyes were widened as I stared at the open wound while blood ran down onto his shirt and tie. I got back on my feet and inched closer to the dead man in front of me, once I caught a glimpse of his face the first thing that came to mind was the name “Roy”. All of a sudden a wave of flashbacks ran through my head, I pictured Roy and me talking but everything sounded muffled, the only word I was scarcely able to fathom was “danger”. We were outside somewhere, It was dark out, it seemed like we were in an alleyway but I had no idea what all of this meant… How did I know this man? What happened that made us end up here in this office? Why was he dead but I was alive? Who killed him and who was after us? I needed to get out of here and figure out just what the hell was going on and why I couldn’t remember a damn thing.

I had to escape this place, I made it over to the door and slowly opened it, I could hear people talking all around, I peeked out and saw both men and women dressed in business clothing, some were just walking around while others were busy on their computers and phones. It seemed like I was in a hospital but no one here was dressed in hospital clothes. I was going to stick out like a sore thumb with my red hoodie and jeans. I looked back at Roy’s corpse but his clothes were all bloodied, besides that, Roy was a big guy and his clothes would be too loose on me. I took a look further out the door and spotted the backdoor exit, I needed to wait for an opportunity to slip by unnoticed…

If anyone spotted me then questions would arise… questions that not even I would have the answers to. I also couldn’t let them think that I was the one who murdered Roy or bigger problems would come to me. All of a sudden the television caught everyone’s attention. “We interrupt this broadcast to bring you the latest news on the…,” The television’s signal was suddenly scrambled. The people in the office were getting angry, one of the them tried hitting the TV to try to get it working again. This was my chance, I put on my hood and quietly sneaked passed everyone while getting closer to the exit. Once I was in the clear I stood up and made my way over to the door—I opened it and it was raining heavily. I went outside and slowly closed the door behind me. It was really dark out here and the rain wasn’t helping. I placed my right hand above my eyes and squinted to try to see what was in front of me. I spotted a gate and a streetlight with a car parked under it, the car’s headlights were on and the engine was running. I couldn’t see anyone inside but the car’s headlights were flashing like they were signaling me to head over there. This wasn’t making any sense, but nothing else was either… I didn’t know what to do… was this a trap? Who was in the car waiting for me? Maybe going back into the building and trying to find clues would help me… but maybe going to the car and seeing who was inside was my only chance to really get some answers. I needed to figure out what to do…

1) Go to the car, maybe the person inside can help me.

2) Go back into the building, maybe I can try to find some clues.

VOTING CLOSED FOR THIS PART!

• Am i allowed to vote? ;-;

Update: For those waiting for a season 2 of FOTD, well, that probably won't happen for a while. But there is some good news, I'm going to do

• I dont see why not.

#TeamSarah posted: »

Am i allowed to vote? ;-;

• TDMshadowCPTDMshadowCP Banned
    edited October 2015

Update: For those waiting for a season 2 of FOTD, well, that probably won't happen for a while. But there is some good news, I'm going to do

• Yeah of course, anyone can vote. Just reply to the comment with the votes and choose whichever option you want.

Also I might need new characters soon so I'll let everyone know about that so they can make a character and if it's the right type of character that I'm looking for

#TeamSarah posted: »

Am i allowed to vote? ;-;

• enter image description here

TDMshadowCP posted: »

• 2) Go back into the building, maybe I can try to find some clues.

• 1) Go to the car, maybe the person inside can help me.

FOTD IS BACK, SHIT DAMN I JUST CAME. Lets get TDM killed yeahh

WOOOOOOHOO

• Well, it's Elian. Either way, he's going to do something stupid.

I pick 1.

• edited October 2015

2) Go back into the building

Better than talking to someone of the stabbing variety.

• edited October 2015

TDMshadowCP

(!) Go to the car, maybe the person inside can help me.

I thought about it for a moment and then finally decided to make my way over to the car. I was skeptical about this but this couldn’t have been a coincidence, the person in the car was clearly waiting for me. I looked around once more and then a flash of lightning hit the ground nearby, that was my cue to get moving. I started running over to the car, each step I took felt wetter than the one before, there was at least two to three inches of rain out here and it just kept coming down harder. Once I reached the gate I started to climb it and made it over to the other side. The car was a few feet in front of me, it started moving and then the person driving it parked up next to me. The window started rolling down and inside was a woman. “Get in, we don’t have much time,” she told me.

“Wait a minute, who are you? What’s going on?” I had no idea who this lady was, or what she was talking about, I wasn’t just going to get in the car without asking any questions. She had a serious look on her face, like she knew something bad was going to happen. I wasn’t sure if I could trust her, I needed some answers first.

“It’s me, you moron. Stop wasting our time and get the hell in the damn car before they get to us,” she said and then looked behind to see if anyone was watching us. I was still confused, somehow I knew this person but I just couldn’t remember. “Oh shit! Get in now! Hurry!” She quickly shouted while looking behind me.

“What!?” I looked back and saw a group of people running toward us. They weren’t shouting or saying anything, they didn’t have any weapons either but they were running rather quickly. It was now or never, I ran to the passenger side of the car and got in. The woman floored the pedal and we were out of there. I looked back to see if they were still chasing after us but it seemed like all of them had vanished. I focused my attention on the woman, “Who were those people? What do they want and who are you?”

“Did you hit your head or something? It’s me, Bianca (InfinteDawn). And you don’t want to know who ‘they’ were.”

Bianca? That name didn’t ring a bell… For some reason I instantly remembered Roy, but not this person. “Bianca…? I… don’t know who you are.”

“What? What did they do to you in there? What do you remember?” She asked while looking puzzled.

I looked down and tried to remember anything as best I could, but nothing was coming to me. “I just… woke up in an office and the only thing I could remember was my name…”

“Elian, right? Please tell me you remember your actual name and not some other name that came to mind,” she said.

I looked at her and nodded, “Yeah that’s right. How do you know me? And how did I get there in the first place?”

“We’ve known each other for a while now,” Bianca told me while speeding. “You told me to wait for you outside of that building and then drive off once you were done. If ‘they’ got to you then I was supposed to leave without you and tell no one about this.”

Hearing that just made me even more confused… Why the hell couldn’t I remember any of this? Could something have happened to me while I was in that building? The questions just kept piling on and I was getting nowhere with them. “Wait.. I told you that? Why was I in there in the first place?”

“You told me to never speak about it and we both sworn an oath,” she said while checking the rearview mirror, making sure no one was following us.

“Are you kidding me?! So you’re probably the one chance at me finding out what exactly is going on and what happened to me but you can’t even tell me!?” I was getting annoyed at this point, I just wanted all the answers to all my questions already.

“That’s right. And also...,” Bianca slammed the brakes down hard and it caused me to hit my head on the dashboard. My forehead was bleeding a little and it hurt like hell. Luckily I was still conscious, I felt Bianca’s arm on me and I heard the passenger door opening beside me. “You told me that once we reached the city to kick you out of the car without any questions and leave you out here on your own, so see ya.” I felt her pushing and kicking me until I fell onto the cold, wet ground. She closed the passenger door and sped off.

What the fuck was that? I thought to myself while trying to regain my composure. I was angry at her that she just did that to me, but was it really true that I told her to do that? I got up off the ground and held my forehead, I was still in pain but it was still raining heavily out here and I needed to get off the streets. Bianca had left me right outside of some city, it was called “Clearview City”. There were people roaming the streets and some businesses were still open, I looked back and made sure no one was tracking me. I looked down the road to where Bianca had sped off. I had no idea on what to do next, should I continue on my way to this city or try to follow the road down to where Bianca had gone? I needed to make a choice…

1) Follow the road down to where Bianca went.

2) Make my way into Clearview City and continue from there.

VOTING FOR THIS PART IS CLOSED!

• 1) Follow the road down to where Bianca went

TDMshadowCP (!) Go to the car, maybe the person inside can help me. I thought about it for a moment and then finally decided to make m

Only because I want to hurt Elian again.

TDMshadowCP (!) Go to the car, maybe the person inside can help me. I thought about it for a moment and then finally decided to make m

• 1) Follow the road down to where Bianca went.

• ComingSoonComingSoon Banned
    edited October 2015

2.) Make my way to Clearview city and continue from there.

• 2) Make my way into Clearview City and continue from there.

• Was thinking of adding a few new people for the FOTD Tales short stories, but if you guys just want me to use people that were already in the original FOTD story then just let me know. Just remember that we're only on the mystery story as of now and different ones will be out later. And if you do make a character for these stories than it won't be the same as making a character for the zombie apocalypse. So let me know what you guys want, a few new characters or just use the same people?

• 2) Make my way into Clearview City and continue from there.

• 1) Follow the road down to where Bianca went.

• edited October 2015

TDMshadowCP

(!) Follow the road down to where Bianca went.

More lighting struck as I stood out here making a decision. Maybe I really did tell Bianca to leave me right outside of the city… but she was also the only person who could get me more answers. It was a long shot but I had to somehow catch up to her and see if she could help me. I looked at the city one more time before running down the road that Bianca had sped off too. I don’t know what I was thinking, she was in a car and I was on foot, but I had to try to catch up to her. It was still dark out here and the rain seemed to never end. About ten to fifteen minutes later my legs started to hurt, I kept running though, I couldn’t stop now.

As I was running I heard a car in the distance, I looked back and saw some headlights getting closer. Could it have been Bianca? Maybe she decided to turn around and come looking for me? I stopped and tried to catch my breath, I was panting and waiting for the car to get closer to me. Finally it got a few feet closer and I was able to see what type of car it was, Bianca had a two-door sports car but the car that I was looking at was a black van. “That’s not Bianca…,” I said to myself. I tried running again but the van parked in front of me and blocked my way, suddenly the back doors opened and some people wearing masks and suits came out and grabbed me. “Let me go! Stop!” I shouted and tried to free myself from them but to no avail. They tossed me into the back of the van with ease and then another person inside hit me over the head with something and knocked me out.

...I slowly started to regain consciousness, I didn’t know how long I was out for but my head was pounding. I was sitting down on a chair with both my hands and feet tied onto it. I noticed I wasn’t wearing my hoodie either. I was in a small cubed room with one door and a mirror and on the wall written in red paint it said, “Can you escape?”. It was really quiet in here, it was making me uncomfortable. The door in front of me opened slightly… “Hello…?” No response.

The door opened even more but this time one of those masked men with a suit came into the room. “Where’s Roy?” They asked me. I stayed quiet. He took out a knife from one of his pockets and started walking toward me.

“Whoa, whoa! Wait!” He placed the sharp end of the blade on one of my thighs and sliced it horizontally.

I let out an agonizing scream. “Stop!”

“Tell me where Roy is!” He demanded.

“I don’t know! He’s in some building but I don’t know where! I can’t remember anything!” I shouted.

He proceeded to cut my other thigh. “What do you remember!?”

“Nothing! I just woke up and Roy was dead!”

“How do you know who Roy is if you can’t remember anything!? Don’t lie to me!” He then sliced me across my torso.

“I don’t know! I just remember his name and that’s it! Someone help me! Please!”

“No one will save you.” He cut across my torso again creating an ‘X’ with his knife. “Now you’re marked, no matter where you go, I’ll be there.” He put the knife away and then walked out the door.

I was in pain, the cuts burned like hell but luckily the man hadn’t cut too deep. I looked around for anything that would help me escape but there was nothing. “Hello there, Elian.” Suddenly I heard someone else’s voice, but I couldn’t see where it was coming from.

“Who’s there? Who are you people?”

“You want to escape, don’t you?” They asked.

“Where am I? What do you want?!”

“If you want to escape, there’s the door… Or you can just stay in this room. What is your choice?”

“What…?” The door in front of me was wide open but my hands and feet were still tied to the chair. “How can I escape? I’m still tied here.”

“Are you?” They replied. The door closed and the lights turned off, I couldn’t see a thing. It only lasted about two seconds and suddenly the lights came back on and I was standing up, I had on my hoodie again as well. The chair that I was sitting on was gone and then the door opened again.

“What the fuck?” I was more confused than ever.

“You still need to make a choice. What’s it going to be?” The person asked…

1) I’m going to leave this room.

2) I’m going to stay in here.

VOTING FOR THIS PART IS CLOSED!

• 1) I’m going to leave this room.

TDMshadowCP (!) Follow the road down to where Bianca went. More lighting struck as I stood out here making a decision. Maybe I really

• Ugh, I'm getting the reoccurring thought that if Elian tries to leave he'll just fall into the void or something.

1) I’m going to leave this room.

TDMshadowCP (!) Follow the road down to where Bianca went. More lighting struck as I stood out here making a decision. Maybe I really

Sign in to comment in this discussion.