Opinion Game

Comments

• Yeah, your brother does sound like an asshole.
    Cazabubu posted: »

Are you calling my 11 yr old bro an asshole? Naw jk he hates sarah and carlos and cheered when carlos died which made me go mad >:C

• I'll have it done by tonight. Pink swear.
    Rafoli posted: »

Sure, take your time, man!

• Haha, okay, but we still have time, so let's wait. :p That's Portuguese sweetie.
    SaltLick305 posted: »

I'm pretty sure we can make another one. What languge are you speaking ? I know Spanish not that lol.

• Well, it does if you put the Joker in the middle of this.

Batman and SaltLick are related ? Folks, it doesn't get any better than this.

• Poxa vida! Droga de simulado, eu teria convencido vocês a ficarem. :p

Acabou, Alive_Clem disse que ninguém tinha nada pra falar, mas isso é culpa do chat horrivel que a Telltale nos proporciona :D

• That's fucking stupid, Ben.
    BenUseful posted: »

But that was Carver. He was da best mum.

• Sure honey, we got an entire life for us.

Wait then who the hell said Portuguese and Spanish are similar ? Lol.

Haha, okay, but we still have time, so let's wait. :p That's Portuguese sweetie.

• I just hope it doesn't fuck our chemistry.

Well, it does if you put the Joker in the middle of this.

• Yeah, I'm pretty sure we do. Heh. c:

Well, they are kind of simular since they both come from Latin... I don't speak Spanish but I can understand most of it. :p

Sure honey, we got an entire life for us. Wait then who the hell said Portuguese and Spanish are similar ? Lol.

• Shitbird Ben...

That's fucking stupid, Ben.

• Love you :)

I can speak perfect English and Spanish. I didn't understand a word you said though lol.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure we do. Heh. c: Well, they are kind of simular since they both come from Latin... I don't speak Spanish but I can understand most of it. :p

• Todo es culpa mia, por hacerme el amigable hahaha. Me sale charm del trasero.
    TWDFan86 posted: »

To think this all started with a high five xD

• I... I think I do too. :o How screwed are we? c:

Haha, that's okay, we weren't saying anything bad about you, I promise!

Love you :) I can speak perfect English and Spanish. I didn't understand a word you said though lol.

• Jaja, controlate viejo :P

Todo es culpa mia, por hacerme el amigable hahaha. Me sale charm del trasero.

• Screwed ? This is the best thing that could've happened to us.

I promise I'll make you the happiest SweetPea on this planet.

I... I think I do too. :o How screwed are we? c: Haha, that's okay, we weren't saying anything bad about you, I promise!

• That's not necessary for bros. I believe you!

I'll have it done by tonight. Pink swear.

• edited May 2014
    Sim, sem dúvida. Outro dia a gente tenta :/

Não precisa ficar sem falar palavrão, brasileiro que não fala palavrão fica estranho, HUEHUEHUEHUE

Poxa vida! Droga de simulado, eu teria convencido vocês a ficarem. :p

• Hahaha no es mi culpa que las nenas no se resistan.

Jaja, controlate viejo :P

• Hahah, good thinking.

I just hope it doesn't fuck our chemistry.

• That's my lil' bro.

That's not necessary for bros. I believe you!

• Okay then, I trust you. c: And you expect the same from me honey.

Screwed ? This is the best thing that could've happened to us. I promise I'll make you the happiest SweetPea on this planet.

• Primero me dice que no es la culpa tuya, pero ahora me dice que es la culpa de ella? Pffff! xD

Hahaha no es mi culpa que las nenas no se resistan.

• Ok, e a gente faz dar certo dessa vez!

Sim, sem dúvida. Outro dia a gente tenta :/ Não precisa ficar sem falar palavrão, brasileiro que não fala palavrão fica estranho, HUEHUEHUEHUE

• Man, I think I'm gonna stop talking to every girl I know just for you. Even my mom XD.

Okay then, I trust you. c: And you expect the same from me honey.

• Es culpa de los dos XD. Yo vi su foto y eya vio la mia. Nos gustamos. Algun dia te pasara hermano.

Primero me dice que no es la culpa tuya, pero ahora me dice que es la culpa de ella? Pffff! xD

• There's no need to sweetie, I'm not the jealous type. Just don't talk to them the same way you're talking to me. c: lol jk And don't stop talking to your mom, she must be awesome!

Man, I think I'm gonna stop talking to every girl I know just for you. Even my mom XD.

• Eso paso dentre unos minutos, lmao. Si, ya me paso ayer :3

Es culpa de los dos XD. Yo vi su foto y eya vio la mia. Nos gustamos. Algun dia te pasara hermano.

• I promise I won't flirt with anyone. I'm falling in love...

There's no need to sweetie, I'm not the jealous type. Just don't talk to them the same way you're talking to me. c: lol jk And don't stop talking to your mom, she must be awesome!

• No me jodas ? Haha estamos iguales vez. Con quien ?

Eso paso dentre unos minutos, lmao. Si, ya me paso ayer :3

• Talvez amanhã, se eu conseguir entrar. Tenho que estudar pra minha prova de geometria :v

Ok, e a gente faz dar certo dessa vez!

• Ok! Vish, boa sorte. :b haha

Talvez amanhã, se eu conseguir entrar. Tenho que estudar pra minha prova de geometria :v

• Haha, that's good to hear! Awww, why are you so sweet? :3

I promise I won't flirt with anyone. I'm falling in love...

• Ok, ok, lol. Con Welcome_to_Woodbury. Pero preferemos de estar privado con eso :P

Shit, I'm beginning to forget my spanish :x

No me jodas ? Haha estamos iguales vez. Con quien ?

• edited May 2014
    How about telling such a story through each of the different characters' eyes?

We get an introduction where eacch character ends up in Howe's, and then we go through the episodes:

Luke's Part, where he begins sedition against Carver and develops a crush on a certain newbie ginger guard...
    Nick and Pete's Story, where they fight a huge herd with Luke and 400 Days crew.
    Rebecca's Story, where she has her affair with Carver.
    Carlos' Story, where he tries to heal the sick and stuff.
    Sarah's Story, where she deals with normal teenage stuff and bullying from Becca/some other girl.
    Alvin's Story, where he discovers that Rebecca is pregnant and the affair with Carver. Mr. Bear goes vicious!

That would be the coolest thing right here.
    xannarox posted: »

There should be a dlc where we can play as Luke or another character, and play through the groups experience at carvers camp up until their escape.

• FUCK YOU, CLEM! I am so, so, SO sorry about posting, I AM. And I know I fucked up, but STOP, pushing me around and STOP calling me shitbird.
    kawaiiclem posted: »

Shitbird Ben...

• Hahahahahahhaa yo te guardo el secreto hermano.

It's tough sometimes, That's why I practice it.

Ok, ok, lol. Con Welcome_to_Woodbury. Pero preferemos de estar privado con eso :P Shit, I'm beginning to forget my spanish :x

• I'm I ? I'm just a man in love, making sure his future wife is happy. This is my new job, just making sure you feel good.

Haha, that's good to hear! Awww, why are you so sweet? :3

• Molly to return in Season 2!
  • Thank you, lol. I only speak it with my mom and when I'm in DR w/ my family :)

Hahahahahahhaa yo te guardo el secreto hermano. It's tough sometimes, That's why I practice it.

• Não, eu tô de boa, são só meus pais que ficam enchendo o saco o tempo todo. O que é pior é que minha professora de geometria não ensina nada, e só tem 50 minutos de aula. O que salva a gente são as video aulas :D

Ok! Vish, boa sorte. :b haha

Sign in to comment in this discussion.