Opinion Game

Comments

• Well, I don't usually share my pizza, but you're awesome! :p haha
    xValkyx posted: »

Pizza :D yayy! lol so we are basically the forum's food vendors! well at least now if an apocalypse was to ever happen then no one will starve XD

• Even if you don't appreciate her character, you HAVE to appreciate what she represents in the series. Greg Miller's view on her is a tad childish, in my opinion.
    TWDFan86 posted: »

I like Sarah, tbh.

• :3
    kawaiiclem posted: »

You deserve infinite amount of up-votes for this.

• "That shitbird..."
    SaltLick305 posted: »

Vernon is a thief.

• So underrated... The shit she has been through is arguably more than 90% of characters in this game. DEFINITELY more than the Cabin group, at least.

Christa is one hell of a woman.

• Matthew is confirmed for the Season 3 protagonist.
    IAmHoboKing posted: »

Matthew is still alive, he fell off the bridge because it would break his epic ninja cover, and he had a parachute.

• Jesus, are you fucking kidding me?
    BenUseful posted: »

Everyone knows Croy is the shit

• You're awesome as well :3

We shall take over the world with our awesomeness because we are awesomesauce. 8]

Well, I don't usually share my pizza, but you're awesome! :p haha

• *facepalm* Se pelo menos eu prestasse atenção no que eu falei antes :/

Sim, eu checo esse site praticamente o tempo todo. E ainda fica melhor quando você passa 5 minutos preparando o jantar e quando você volta já tem 11 anotações do feed :D

Na verdade, era se você está fazendo algo de bom agora. :p Haha Verdade, da minha também. Eu até venho aqui agora enquanto espero meu café esfriar pra dar uma espiada. :p

• Yay! Yeah, we shall! Let's do it! :3

You're awesome as well :3 We shall take over the world with our awesomeness because we are awesomesauce. 8]

• SHE gets the world as it is, and makes tough decisions the way one would never expect an 11-year-old to make. THEY still live in denial, and make shitty ones that befit... I'll be honest: Ben.
    JonGon posted: »

Clementine should live as long or longer than Rick and Carl.

• Season 3 needs to happen. Like, seriously.
  • Hahaha, normal. :p Simmm, e o pior é que há a preguiça mas também a necessidade de ver todos os comentários. :p
    Rafoli posted: »

*facepalm* Se pelo menos eu prestasse atenção no que eu falei antes :/ Sim, eu checo esse site praticamente o tempo todo. E ainda fica melhor quando você passa 5 minutos preparando o jantar e quando você volta já tem 11 anotações do feed :D

• Then she should have an argument with Bonnie, so that Erin Yvette ends up yelling at herself. :)

Molly to return in Season 2!

• I agree. But maybe he was probably just kidding :/
    Toxic Emu posted: »

Even if you don't appreciate her character, you HAVE to appreciate what she represents in the series. Greg Miller's view on her is a tad childish, in my opinion.

• He finds the hammer and kills all the zombies using his ninja skills and then he's like...-puts on sunglasses- you guys look like shit.

Matthew is confirmed for the Season 3 protagonist.

• Há, a preguiça não supera minha vontade de responder os comentários das pessoas :)

Hahaha, normal. :p Simmm, e o pior é que há a preguiça mas também a necessidade de ver todos os comentários. :p

• HELLZ TO THE YEAH!! :D

Let us run...TO VICTORYYYY!!!! ......ahah, i think i've had one too many skittles =w=

Yay! Yeah, we shall! Let's do it! :3

• YAY! God, now I really want some. :p

HELLZ TO THE YEAH!! :D Let us run...TO VICTORYYYY!!!! ......ahah, i think i've had one too many skittles =w=

• Bom, a minha também não pra ser sincera. :p Nos dias que eu acordo atrasada e não consigo vir aqui, fico a manhã inteira pensando "Será que alguém falou comigo? E se tiver muitas notificações e eu não conseguir ver? DROGA!" Hahaha c:

Há, a preguiça não supera minha vontade de responder os comentários das pessoas :)

• *gives you crate full of skittles* sorry but unless i figure out how to send skittles throughout the world using my mind you will have to settle with cyber skittles XD

YAY! God, now I really want some. :p

• Se você usa seu PC, você tá de boa. É só abrir trocentas guias e ir marcando como lido :v

Se for usar celular, aí já é complicado...

Bom, a minha também não pra ser sincera. :p Nos dias que eu acordo atrasada e não consigo vir aqui, fico a manhã inteira pensando "Será que alguém falou comigo? E se tiver muitas notificações e eu não conseguir ver? DROGA!" Hahaha c:

• I think it was already confirmed to happen IIRC.

Season 3 needs to happen. Like, seriously.

• Thanks again. :3 Lol I'll try to go get some tomorrow. :D

*gives you crate full of skittles* sorry but unless i figure out how to send skittles throughout the world using my mind you will have to settle with cyber skittles XD

• Haha, verdade. É que a necessidade de ler tudo é maior. :p
    Nah, meu celular tem a tela muito pequena, fica difícil pra vir aqui.

Se você usa seu PC, você tá de boa. É só abrir trocentas guias e ir marcando como lido :v Se for usar celular, aí já é complicado...

• You two are awesome. I'm glad you got to know each other... thanks to me? Something goood always happens when Saltlick is around.

Thanks again. :3 Lol I'll try to go get some tomorrow. :D

• No problem friend :3

speaking of tomorrow, we may have to talk again then (or some other time) since it's 1:26am where i live (i'm from Scotland :3) and i have to go to bed soon xD

so until then, bye! it was a pleasure meeting you ^^

Thanks again. :3 Lol I'll try to go get some tomorrow. :D

• Okay then, good night! :D You too :3

No problem friend :3 speaking of tomorrow, we may have to talk again then (or some other time) since it's 1:26am where i live (i'm from Scotland :3) and i have to go to bed soon xD so until then, bye! it was a pleasure meeting you ^^

• Well, we can all agree you're the most awesome. :3
    SaltLick305 posted: »

You two are awesome. I'm glad you got to know each other... thanks to me? Something goood always happens when Saltlick is around.

• I second that! *goes back to darkness*

Well, we can all agree you're the most awesome. :3

• Putz, você usa o celular. I don't know that feel XD
    Pra checar o feed é barril, tem que ficar voltando o tempo todo, e quando alguém fala alguma coisa nova confunde tudo.

Acho que agora eu já posso ficar aqui livremente, sendo que está tarde e meus pais não vão ligar mais.

Haha, verdade. É que a necessidade de ler tudo é maior. :p Nah, meu celular tem a tela muito pequena, fica difícil pra vir aqui.

• And i end up telling them: "That's a nice group you got there". :P

Then she should have an argument with Bonnie, so that Erin Yvette ends up yelling at herself. :)

• so? i thought we could post both?
    CathalOHara posted: »

Some of these are fact, not opinions.

• Link plz link plz link plz link plz link plz? I would love you forever. Well, not really cause that's creepy... But srsly, link plz?

I think it was already confirmed to happen IIRC.

• I love you too.
    kawaiiclem posted: »

Again. I love you all

• I can't imagine a life without this game
  • If I met Clem for real, I would spend the rest of my life protecting, raising, teaching, and caring her.
  • i want clem to get older and become a leader of a small community and have a son named lee
  • Nãaaao, eu uso o pc! O motivo de não usar o celular é a tela, que é muito pequena. :p

Putz, você usa o celular. I don't know that feel XD Pra checar o feed é barril, tem que ficar voltando o tempo todo, e quando alguém fala

• Nó, essa mensagem foi de ontem, mas valeu aí por responder!

O meu celular também tem a tela pequena, é o Galaxy Y. Mas esse não é o único problema. Tem também a conexão...

Nãaaao, eu uso o pc! O motivo de não usar o celular é a tela, que é muito pequena. :p

Sign in to comment in this discussion.