Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about The Walking Dead

Comments

• That's true, nick didnt do much. You were able to talk to him but I think that's it

dojo32161 posted: »

No, we're talking about main cast deaths in an episode here. Carlos always dies in episode 3 of season 2. As for him surviving episode 3

• Clem will probably mention him to javi one of these eps

matteso586 posted: »

I'm beginning to suspect that the Jane flashback is the only scenario that brings up Lee in season 3.

• [removed]

I'm beginning to suspect that the Jane flashback is the only scenario that brings up Lee in season 3.

• I get that everyone worships Lee but I don't see a real reason for her to bring him up.

• Clementine has a couple dialogue changes, thought I have no idea what affects them. In my playthrough after her flashback she says "That's what I get for trusting people. Again." And in another (sorry I don't remember her exact words) she said something about people changing.

• If you shot Rufus (truck driver) in episode 1, Max angrily accuses you of killing him

Id like to know how max knew this at all

* If Conrad survives episode 2, he tells you to keep his gun as an apology. You can keep it or make him take it. Conrad is eaten by walkers

• I wouldnt say mad he just gets smarmy and on his high horse. Glad the characters gone to be honest

Poogers555 posted: »

Ep 3 spoiler If you kill Badger with the baseball bat, Jesus gets really mad at Javier, this is probably because it reminded him of Negan.

• If you don't count determinant characters, no main characters have been killed by walkers yet in ANF.

• I believe that A New Frontier Episode 3 is the first main series episode (including 400 days) that doesn't feature or mention Duck.

• Regardless of how antagonistic Javier is towards Clementine:

• After not covering for her in Prescott
    • After leaving her at the Junkyard alone
    • After taking her hostage instantly and exposing her affiliation with The New Frontier
    • After calling her a liar and a troublemaker at the gates
    • After telling her that she doesn't know David, despite her past encounter with him

She still accepts the hug from Javier.

I don't know whether to be disappointed or depressed. Disappointed at the fact that despite all the determinant paths in this episode that she doesn't have a different reaction, or depressed at the fact that despite the lack of trust between them that she still accepted comfort from him after the flashback.

• Episode 3 spoilers.

Found by clem_is_awesome, David's house is Edger Alan Poe's museum.

enter image description here

• Episode 3 spoilers.

Credit to clem_is_awesome. This probably was the slaughterhouse...

• Sometimes a hug helps, even if it's from anyone.

Davissons posted: »

Regardless of how antagonistic Javier is towards Clementine: * After not covering for her in Prescott * After leaving her at the Junky

• edited March 2017

I'm not sure that it's cool to have that characterisation decided for us. I mean in season 2 episode 2 you can actively say you never liked Kenny. Now he's her friend?

They just cut corners on her characterisation because of the bad save import system.

Clem says that line no matter what. Which is lame because that choice doesn't affect anything, but cool because she considers Kenny her friend no matter what.

• Because the person in charge of bringing Javier to Wellington was found dead by his truck, with his prisoner nowhere to be seen? Feels fairly logical.

If you shot Rufus (truck driver) in episode 1, Max angrily accuses you of killing him Id like to know how max knew this at all

• Or maybe we'll actually have survivors. Is it a bad thing that I think that's as unreasonable as Lee coming back?

Poogers555 posted: »

I cant wait for a huge bulk of them to die to compensate

• It's cool for someone who likes Kenny a lot, a lot less cool for someone who opposed him throughout two seasons.

Honestly yeah their save generator is garbage and they promised a lot of stuff to matter when theybwetent prepared to follow through.

Flog61 posted: »

I'm not sure that it's cool to have that characterisation decided for us. I mean in season 2 episode 2 you can actively say you never liked

• That explains the Raven.

Episode 3 spoilers. Found by clem_is_awesome, David's house is Edger Alan Poe's museum.

• enter image description here

Credit: Megami_Kizukanai

• You can see Duck in 400 days.

Batteries posted: »

I believe that A New Frontier Episode 3 is the first main series episode (including 400 days) that doesn't feature or mention Duck.

• Oh my... Look at that kids-killer brain, I can't hardly breathe right now

• Not only brings up Lee, now AJ is called Alvin Lee Junior

• Did Ep2 mentioned Duck?

Batteries posted: »

I believe that A New Frontier Episode 3 is the first main series episode (including 400 days) that doesn't feature or mention Duck.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

That's why he said including 400 Days

You can see Duck in 400 days.

• I bet you wouldn't accept a hug from the fuhrer

Gary-Oak posted: »

Sometimes a hug helps, even if it's from anyone.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator
    edited March 2017

The other medications you can look at while searching for medicine that aren't the Vancomycin are Valproate and Rivaroxaban.

• Clem is one of the only main characters who don't wear long sleeves.

• 36:32

Did Ep2 mentioned Duck?

• edited March 2017

Javier: "We survived! We all lived, how the fuck did we do that?!"

David: "Yes, what the fuck?! Joan saw how wrong she was and all the other leaders saw reason too, Max and Lonnie are my bros again, Kate has decided who she wants to be with, Conrad is the poker god of Richmond, Tripp and Eleanor somehow have ten babies already, Gabe has gotten through puberty in a few days and Clementine and AJ now have a nice riverside apartment with Ava!"

Badger comes in suddenly and everyone pulls their guns

Badger: "Whoa, wait! I'm actually a good guy now! I got lucky, real lucky, and no major organs were hit. Thanks for not going Negan on my ass, Javi!"

Javier: "Sure thing, but how can we trust you to be a good guy now? Also, who's Negan?"

Badger: "Haven't you guessed it yet? Didn't you read the obvious clues like my kind-of red jacket? I'm actually a priest of the Lord of Light! I was so full of remorse about my actions that I went to Prescott to revive Francine and all the other guys there!"

Tripp: "Wait, are you serious?!"

Badger: "Yeah, everyone is alive and well now, and btw all walkers are cured too! I figured out it was a simple glitch in the Matrix!"

Everyone starts dancing and celebrating. Only Javier looks a bit downcast

Javier: "I wish Mariana was here to enjoy this as well..."

Badger smiles shiftily

Badger: "Well, there's one thing I haven't told you yet..."

The door opens and in comes...Mariana! Everyone hugs here and Javi cries like a little bitch

David: "But...how?!"

Badger: "I admit that she was beyond even my help, but then a friend of yours showed up. His name was Jesus."

Jesus enters suddenly

Jesus: "I forgot to mention it, but I'm actually the real Jesus reborn. So I asked my dad, and he was like 'I honestly don't even know what to do with Mariana García anyway, she's too pure even for heaven.' Then Mariana said she wanted to come back to earth, and so here she is."

Everyone is overwhelmed by their feelings, when Conrad speaks up

Conrad: "I'm an important determinant character, so I will now notice this giant thing in the sky coming towards us."

David: "Wait...is that a meteor?"

Javier: "Fucking figures."

Earth explodes

Yellowsno posted: »

Or maybe we'll actually have survivors. Is it a bad thing that I think that's as unreasonable as Lee coming back?

• True. He's been dead for years, and Clem had a shit ton of stuff happening since then. It already felt a bit too much for him to be mentioned every single episode in Season 2.

AgentZ46 posted: »

I get that everyone worships Lee but I don't see a real reason for her to bring him up.

• Javier isn't Clementine's bitch = he's Hitler. That logic.

If you actually took a look at the choices you have to make so Clem likes you, you'd realize what a dick Javier has to be to side with her most of the time.

I bet you wouldn't accept a hug from the fuhrer

• I said that because he said that "anyone's hug helps", well, if you accept a hug from anyone, be careful, don't get stabbed in the back or robbed.

Javier isn't Clementine's bitch = he's Hitler. That logic. If you actually took a look at the choices you have to make so Clem likes you, you'd realize what a dick Javier has to be to side with her most of the time.

• Valproate = anticovulsant used for treating epilepsy
    • Rivaroxaban = blood thinner to treat blood clots
    • Vancomycin = antibiotic used to treat infections

The other medications you can look at while searching for medicine that aren't the Vancomycin are Valproate and Rivaroxaban.

• And they just removed the walkers. SHAME!!!!

Episode 3 spoilers. Credit to clem_is_awesome. This probably was the slaughterhouse...

• WARNING: GAME OF THRONES SPOILERS AND MIND-BLOWING STUFF

I know I posted this before but after episode 3, this detail has come true. Badger's situation is very similar to Britt Warrick's from Game of Thrones. What do I mean by that? Here it is:

1. Both killed the main protagonists' family members in the first episodes of the seasons

2. Both lied to their friends that the protagonists attacked first

3. Both are fighting the protagonists in the third episodes of the seasons

4. Both are injured by the protagonists and we're given the option to either kill them or let them bleed to death

• You know what, Mustache? It's time to grow up. Real life is gonna leave your ass.

Javier isn't Clementine's bitch = he's Hitler. That logic. If you actually took a look at the choices you have to make so Clem likes you, you'd realize what a dick Javier has to be to side with her most of the time.

• I wonder what would happen if you stayed with Clementine, and kept the cassette player.

• Ohh sorry. I read it wrong. My bad.

That's why he said including 400 Days

• I kept it and nothing happened. Seems like the cassette player is gone.

I wonder what would happen if you stayed with Clementine, and kept the cassette player.

• Only difference is someone else can kill Badger unless you count kicking Britt off the wall as someone else

AronDracula posted: »

WARNING: GAME OF THRONES SPOILERS AND MIND-BLOWING STUFF I know I posted this before but after episode 3, this detail has come true. Badg

Sign in to comment in this discussion.