Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about The Walking Dead

Comments

• Meaning what, exactly?

AronDracula posted: »

You know what, Mustache? It's time to grow up. Real life is gonna leave your ass.

• That you want to play this game VERY realisticaly.

Meaning what, exactly?

• enter image description here

Credit: Megami_Kizukanai

• Damn I hoped for an option to give it to David

fallandir posted: »

I kept it and nothing happened. Seems like the cassette player is gone.

• All I said that many decisions you make in Clementine's favor are actually really dickish, which is perfectly true.

Don't let David in, cover up the fact Clementine shot a guy in the face, shoot Conrad, just for examples.

That you want to play this game VERY realisticaly.

• Wouldn't Mama and that one brother of Javier and David's count as being killed by walkers? They were bitten

• Don't let David in

You would really expect her to be nice to someone who took someone she cared about away from her?

shoot Conrad

She didn't even tell you to shoot him, Gabe did and she even told him to shoot her. Also, how is this dickish when an unstable person just pointed a gun at one of your close people? Conrad had no reason to hold Gabe as hostage. He forced you to side with him.

All I said that many decisions you make in Clementine's favor are actually really dickish, which is perfectly true. Don't let David in, cover up the fact Clementine shot a guy in the face, shoot Conrad, just for examples.

• Where'd you get Wellington from? I didn't hear anything about Javier being brought specifically to Wellington

Flog61 posted: »

Because the person in charge of bringing Javier to Wellington was found dead by his truck, with his prisoner nowhere to be seen? Feels fairly logical.

• I can't be the only one who did all of the kind and loving things in season 1, then turned into more of a keep the group from killing each other or I get angry in season 2 (even though I left with Kenny) and in season 3, if I get messed with you get your skull crushed with an aluminium baseball bat. I did not stop at all

AgentZ46 posted: »

I thought it was just because it was inhumane.

• edited March 2017

Walter and in my case Pete. Remember that Walter was supposed to be with you but carver cut that short.

Nick in Season 2 can die in ep 2 but live all of ep 3. Did everyone forget about this?

• Carver has a determinant death in 2 episodes now. If I'm right he's the only character who can get killed in 2 separate episodes but survive them both. Maybe we can survive with everyone alive for once?

Yellowsno posted: »

Or maybe we'll actually have survivors. Is it a bad thing that I think that's as unreasonable as Lee coming back?

• I took a screenshot on my ps4, sent it to my iPad and sent it to my friends on Instagram :3

My question is why were you looking at Badger's bashed skull and brain matter long enough to even notice that stuff?

• They weren't main characters, though.

bigdogg0821 posted: »

Wouldn't Mama and that one brother of Javier and David's count as being killed by walkers? They were bitten

• Absolutely appalling.

Batteries posted: »

I believe that A New Frontier Episode 3 is the first main series episode (including 400 days) that doesn't feature or mention Duck.

• Actually! This is very easy to miss. When clem says that that's what she gets for trusting other people when she thought AJ died, she says "again". Referring to her trusting the stranger and getting Lee killed.

matteso586 posted: »

I'm beginning to suspect that the Jane flashback is the only scenario that brings up Lee in season 3.

• I know episode 2 was 3 months ago so I'll give you the benefit of doubt but Gabe actually asks Javier to just not accept the plan and doesn't say anything about shooting Conrad, and even if you do Gabe is very shocked and sort of upset about what he just saw

Don't let David in You would really expect her to be nice to someone who took someone she cared about away from her? shoot Con

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

"You're my main men gravity and ground."

Only difference is someone else can kill Badger unless you count kicking Britt off the wall as someone else

• When Clem is sneaking into the camp during her flashback, David is telling the group some of his army stories and they're commenting about what a beast he is.

• 10/10 Beautifully written and paced, great character development, would highly recommend.

Javier: "We survived! We all lived, how the fuck did we do that?!" David: "Yes, what the fuck?! Joan saw how wrong she was and all the ot

• I'm especially proud of how subtle I made Conrad matter.

10/10 Beautifully written and paced, great character development, would highly recommend.

• (?) She must be regretting it now.

Your loss

• You got confused there, Flog.

Because the person in charge of bringing Javier to Wellington was found dead by his truck, with his prisoner nowhere to be seen? Feels fairly logical.

• Even more ridiculous is that her view of him as a friend is imposed on everybody just as she is reminiscing on him beating a head to a pulp with a crowbar, instead of, say, remembering how he was the one who picked Alvie's name.

I'm not sure that it's cool to have that characterisation decided for us. I mean in season 2 episode 2 you can actively say you never liked

• This image makes me sick.

• Damn it, Becca! I was gonna post this!

Episode 3 spoilers. Found by clem_is_awesome, David's house is Edger Alan Poe's museum.

• DabigRG posted: »

That explains the Raven.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Nearly 13 hours later

Damn it, Becca! I was gonna post this!

• We also hear him say that he and Ava were together in the army!

When Clem is sneaking into the camp during her flashback, David is telling the group some of his army stories and they're commenting about what a beast he is.

• I'd gladly hug our lord and savior.

I bet you wouldn't accept a hug from the fuhrer

• edited March 2017

enter image description here

enter image description here

(An important detail NOBODY should forget)

• Badger also talks about how David is farting.

No, I'm not kidding, this is true.

When Clem is sneaking into the camp during her flashback, David is telling the group some of his army stories and they're commenting about what a beast he is.

• Or she could be referring to Bonnie, and/or Arvo. Also, I meant Lee being referred to by name.

Melton23 posted: »

Actually! This is very easy to miss. When clem says that that's what she gets for trusting other people when she thought AJ died, she says "again". Referring to her trusting the stranger and getting Lee killed.

• Oh no shit? I thought they just met after the apocalypse started. That's pretty cool. Wonder if Max/Badger/Lonnie were in his unit as well.

We also hear him say that he and Ava were together in the army!

• Fucking Badger... are you able to obtain the whole conversation from the game files by any chance?

Badger also talks about how David is farting. No, I'm not kidding, this is true.

• He doesn't actually talk about war stories. It's kind of... random.

David's lines go like this:

"So Ava and I were in this unit together back in the army, and believe it or not, I know she doesn't look it but she's a fantastic wrestler"

"I'm kid- I'm just giving you shit man, I'm just giving you shit man of course she looks it, look she's more muscular than I am! Anyway this dude starts talking shit to her and... well I'll let you take this part"

then the others are just random laughs (both Ava and Clint have a bunch of lines too were the laugh and say something like 'Oh yeah I remember that' or 'bullsh-' but it doesn't have any relation to David's story.

"Oh and see? And that's how she won our unit wrestling champion. I mean, she's amazing. I wouldn't fuck with her".

Fucking Badger... are you able to obtain the whole conversation from the game files by any chance?

• Very nice, appreciate it! Is it just me or am i picking up some David x Ava vibes? We shall call it.... Davva.

Graysonn posted: »

He doesn't actually talk about war stories. It's kind of... random. David's lines go like this: "So Ava and I were in this unit togeth

• If you don't open the door for David, Jesus will open it and say one of two different comments to you. If you were good to him, he'll say "I thought you were a good man." If you were a scumbag to him, he'll angrily say "should've trusted my gut about you."
    • Also if you bashed Badger's head in, Jesus will say that "human life isn't at the top of your priorities list" shortly before leaving.
    • The lighting in the church during the final scene in EP3 is different depending on whether you followed David's plan. If you went with David's plan, the room will be dark blue-ish. If you fled with Kate, the room will be light green-ish.
    • If Max is alive during the final church scene, there's an option to say you hope Joan chokes on her cake and that it looked like shit (I just found this line to be really funny for some reason).
  • Badger is there as well?

Badger also talks about how David is farting. No, I'm not kidding, this is true.

• So Clint is in the campsite?

Graysonn posted: »

He doesn't actually talk about war stories. It's kind of... random. David's lines go like this: "So Ava and I were in this unit togeth

• It's a lie that says "you can trust us—you belong."

They don't care about their substance.

(An important detail NOBODY should forget)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.