Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about The Walking Dead

Comments

• I was just getting ready to say the same thing from the first line. Not mention that humorous moment where he has his hand on her shoulder and she just glances at him before he takes it off.

Very nice, appreciate it! Is it just me or am i picking up some David x Ava vibes? We shall call it.... Davva.

• Lee's more likely. She's talking about trusting other people that possibly got somebody else in the group killed. When Arvo shot clem, nobody died. And Luke wasn't really his fault because Luke didn't run after Arvo. And what's the point in giving names if Javier would have no idea what she is talking about? So there's no real point in believing Lee will be named unless Christa shows up or there is a Lee flashback.

matteso586 posted: »

Or she could be referring to Bonnie, and/or Arvo. Also, I meant Lee being referred to by name.

• "hahahha david, jesus david.. is that-- is that are you farting? Whos gas is that?"

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/283060111423963137/296097955239297024/NV_Badger_campfirebanter_alt5.wav

Fucking Badger... are you able to obtain the whole conversation from the game files by any chance?

• Ava might be a singer. In one of Badgers unheard lines found in the files, he says during Clem's flashback "Huh, Ava, wha- are you you gonna sing? You're gonna sing tonight right? you gonna sing that song again? Good I love that one."

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/283060111423963137/296098450054053888/NV_Badger_campfirebanter_alt4.wav

• I'm glad Badger was humanized, even if only a pinch, by this aspect—and also by an interaction with Ava.

Ava might be a singer. In one of Badgers unheard lines found in the files, he says during Clem's flashback "Huh, Ava, wha- are you you gonn

• Holy shit--there's actually some softer character to him! Though I like that he's also apparently drunk there.

And Ava can sing--what a woman!

Ava might be a singer. In one of Badgers unheard lines found in the files, he says during Clem's flashback "Huh, Ava, wha- are you you gonn

• Lol he sounds like Rick Sanchez

"hahahha david, jesus david.. is that-- is that are you farting? Whos gas is that?" https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/283060111423963137/296097955239297024/NV_Badger_campfirebanter_alt5.wav

• "The spinach has real nutritional value!"

(An important detail NOBODY should forget)

• Ava should start singing the credit songs lol

• Maybe the song was about drowning kids

I'm glad Badger was humanized, even if only a pinch, by this aspect—and also by an interaction with Ava.

• Yup. I call it now... if you follow David's plan a main character will die.

Huh, @RavenSnowstorm.

• Skinnier than I thought.
    enter image description here

Credit: Megami_Kizukanai

• Oh god, that'd be one helluva ending: The Garcia Group's survivors look on as Clementine rides off into the sunset and in the background, Ava starts singing Wolf as the CreditRoll fades in.

Ava should start singing the credit songs lol

• Clementine does mention a friend being beat up by a crowbar after Javier bashed Badger's head. She said she'll do the same thing.

• Alyssa Finley, Creative Director for "Above The Law," just slipped us this nugget during the Ask Me Anything being hosted on Reddit.

From Episode 1, there was a scene of a certain character getting trapped behind a jammed turnstile with a passel of walkers, and the player could choose to either give him mercy from that situation, or not. Ultimately, I think that character's fate has been much more interesting in the version we shipped, and I'm glad he lived another day.

We had previously found out that—in an early version of the game—Max would be devoured, and we would decide whether to shoot him or let him suffer, similar to Norma's own case in Michonne Miniseries; there are pictures of his model. Alyssa was probably talking about him.

Was it you who told us about Max, @Megami_Kizukanai?

• First Aid Kit's Wolf, right?

DabigRG posted: »

Oh god, that'd be one helluva ending: The Garcia Group's survivors look on as Clementine rides off into the sunset and in the background, Ava starts singing Wolf as the CreditRoll fades in.

• Exactl--that song is OUTSTANDING! Well that and I don't know much of the Devics songs.

First Aid Kit's Wolf, right?

• In A New Frontier when they are on the roof before you meet Jesus in episode 2, Conrad (I think its him anyways, cant quite remember) will raise his voice and blame Clementine for their situation while walking towards her, and Clementine instantly reaches for her gun, andthen stops once he stops walking, I think its a great little detail that tells us alot about Clementines character and how she doesnt trust people and doesnt feel safe around them

• It was Tripp and it was kinda random to me on my first playthrough.

In A New Frontier when they are on the roof before you meet Jesus in episode 2, Conrad (I think its him anyways, cant quite remember) will r

• I know, right!? I knew it for the first time with this Tumblr post and freaked out when I heard in Michonne...

DabigRG posted: »

Exactl--that song is OUTSTANDING! Well that and I don't know much of the Devics songs.

• When you get kicked out of Richmond during episode 3 and Tripp gets a bit annoyed with you, if you pick the more aggressive option Javi will say "Ay dios mio" before saying "Do you ever shut up?" according to the urban dictionary you typically say this when someone's getting on your nerves.

• "Ay Dios Mio" Is literally translated to "Oh My God". Just saying.

AgentZ46 posted: »

When you get kicked out of Richmond during episode 3 and Tripp gets a bit annoyed with you, if you pick the more aggressive option Javi will

• Yeah I know.

"Ay Dios Mio" Is literally translated to "Oh My God". Just saying.

• enter image description here

Yeah I know.

• edited April 2017

"I hope you choke on your cake. Oh, and by the way, it looked like shit too."

(An important detail NOBODY should forget)

• At one point of the confrontation of Max and Javier inside the church—for which David, Clint and Joan are present—Max can tell the latter two that Rufus said Clementine caused his truck to derail out of the road and crash just to break Javier free.

Depending on whether Clementine arrived at Richmond with the rest, Clint will ask Max who Clementine is when he mentions her.

["Clementine?" clip]—&—[Clementine is in Richmond clip]

This shows us that Clint did not ever meet nor hear about Clementine before the events of A New Frontier; and, since he and Joan were together before even coming across David, it is likely that Joan was oblivious about Clem's existence as well.

We have to remember that David tells Paul that he knows "what Joan would say" about Clementine stealing supplies for Alvie, which, in turn, suggests there was a period in which David and Joan's groups knew of each other, but didn't converge until after Clem had been banished. This sheds some light onto how the New Frontier became what it is.

• Uh oh.

Episode 3 spoilers. Found by clem_is_awesome, David's house is Edger Alan Poe's museum.

• So, you guys might have noticed this already, but Clementine has some different lines in Episode 3 depending on which Season 2 ending you got (I'm pretty sure this is what changes the dialogue anyway). As far as I know it only effects 3 scenes, after Clementine's flashback, if you Lucille badger, and if you agree with her about David after getting back to Richmond. If you went with Kenny she talks about family and says she would have beaten Badger to a pulp too. If you went with Jane she talks about survival and how Badger died because he was weak. If you wound up alone she has more trust issues, except for Javier, whose judgement she trusts. I couldn't find a Wellington playthrough on Youtube though, so if someone who got that ending would let me know what she says I'd appreciate it.

• edited March 2017

I have the Welly ending and I'm pretty sure she says "I knew a man who did the same with a crowbar" or something along that

Edit:
    At 1:08:35

So, you guys might have noticed this already, but Clementine has some different lines in Episode 3 depending on which Season 2 ending you go

• Thanks for the link, I checked Pewdiepie but didn't see the new vid for whatever reason. But one of those lines I was talking about is right before the crowbar one. The one where she says Javi has earned her trust. I guess Wellington is the equivalent of the alone ending.

hesif posted: »

I have the Welly ending and I'm pretty sure she says "I knew a man who did the same with a crowbar" or something along that Edit: At 1:08:35

• Ah, right.

Thanks for the link, I checked Pewdiepie but didn't see the new vid for whatever reason. But one of those lines I was talking about is right

• edited March 2017
    • Kenny can die in A New Frontier
    • Badger is a fucking asshole
    • A New Frontier is garbage
    • Blind Sniper loves this game because he ships Gabentine like an idiot
    • Resident Evil and The Last of Us is better than this shit series
    • Clementine is only playable in flashbacks
  • They're definitely talking about Max.

I dunno if Megami posted it but I included his unused death texture in a video I posted a while back but I neglected to show it in-game. He also has bloody hands so it's likely he got his hands caught in something, got bit, then Clem/Javi had to make the decision to put him down. This probably would have happened at the slaughterhouse.

Alyssa Finley, Creative Director for "Above The Law," just slipped us this nugget during the Ask Me Anything being hosted on Reddit. F

• Not sure if you're joking or just being a jerk...

AronDracula posted: »

* Kenny can die in A New Frontier * Badger is a fucking asshole * A New Frontier is garbage * Blind Sniper loves this game because he shi

• edited April 2017

Did I look like I was being serious? It's April's fools. You fell for it.

Not sure if you're joking or just being a jerk...

• To be fair I was only half fooled.

AronDracula posted: »

Did I look like I was being serious? It's April's fools. You fell for it.

• Well, if I recall, I have the alone ending, and after killing badger she said it was the right thing to do, that sometimes its necessary or something, and that she once had a friend (Kenny) who took a crowbar to someones face once.

When I got back to Richmond she said that I had the right instincts, and that she trusted me to make the right decision about David

So, you guys might have noticed this already, but Clementine has some different lines in Episode 3 depending on which Season 2 ending you go

• Javi gets between her and Tripp

In A New Frontier when they are on the roof before you meet Jesus in episode 2, Conrad (I think its him anyways, cant quite remember) will r

• If you bash Badger's brains in you can still see his hand moving a bit, reminded me of Glenn a bit

• Yeah, I noticed that.

If you bash Badger's brains in you can still see his hand moving a bit, reminded me of Glenn a bit

Sign in to comment in this discussion.