Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about The Walking Dead

Comments

• You still fell for it, more or less

AgentZ46 posted: »

To be fair I was only half fooled.

• edited April 2017
    • If Javier told David he could count on him, in episode 3 the option would be "I told you I would" instead of "I couldn't leave them alone"
    • After the flashback, Clem can mention loosing a family again which she would mention again at the end of the episode (Kenny ending), she can also say something about trusting people instead (Alone ending) and AJ no longer living in this fucked world (Wellington ending).
    • If you chose to kill Badger, Clem can either say Javier earned her trust and that he did the right thing, or that she'd do the same (probably if you watched Kenny kill Carver)
    • Clem can say that she can be wrong about David and that maybe he's not the man she thinks he is (Wellington ending), or that Javier is no dummy his instincts were right most of the time and that he'll make the right call (alone ending)
    • If you don't agree with Gabe's choice to stay, Javier can say "this is unacceptable" instead of "this is his decision" (or something like that)
    • Depending on your first conversation with Kate at the clinic she'll say something different "I know you know this..."(If you agreed with her), "I know I don't need to remind you..." (silent), "I know you wanted to risk it here (sided with David), "I know you think it's better here than on the road" (safe place)
    • Conrad can shoot badger in the head telling him he's "nothing", Tripp will kill him with his knife if you say nothing
    • David will kill Max if you do not choose to do anything
    • Jesus says "I should have listened my guts about you" (if you tied him up and didn't let David in)
  • If you stay silent when you had to choose to kill Max or spare him, David will kill him. But when the stats appear at the end of the episode, it will say that "you took Max with you".

I dont know if this happened to me only because no one mentioned that.

• Yeah, she says those things if you wound up alone. What I meant by trust issues is that she says "thats what i get for trusting people, again" after her AJ flashback. She always mentions a friend killing someone with a crowbar, if you destroyed Badger's skull. Looks like telltale is finally making our s2 endings effect her personality. It's only a little, but it's something I guess.

Well, if I recall, I have the alone ending, and after killing badger she said it was the right thing to do, that sometimes its necessary or

• AJ no longer living in this fucked world (Wellington ending).
    Clem can say that she can be wrong about David and that maybe he's not the man she thinks he is (Wellington ending)

I got the Wellington Ending and I got

"That's what I get for trusting people. Again."
    "You're no dummy."

I imagine they differ for other endings as well. Still don't know exactly what triggers these lines, seems like a topic of investigation.

* If Javier told David he could count on him, in episode 3 the option would be "I told you I would" instead of "I couldn't leave them alone"

• Well the Kenny ending and the Wellington ending are the same file, I just changed the ending to see if there was any difference, so I thought it was that.

Davissons posted: »

AJ no longer living in this fucked world (Wellington ending). Clem can say that she can be wrong about David and that maybe he's not the

• edited April 2017

Is it possible that Drew, Gabe's walker friend, was named after the Save-Lot bandit, Drew, from Season 1?

This guy.
    enter image description here

• lol "Gabe's walker friend" makes it sound like Lizzy from the show

AronDracula posted: »

Is it possible that Drew, Gabe's walker friend, was named after the Save-Lot bandit, Drew, from Season 1? This guy.

• Nope.

Is it possible that Drew, Gabe's walker friend, was named after the Save-Lot bandit, Drew, from Season 1? This guy.

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator

If you don't break the ice...

• Bonnie kills you with a chainsaw.

Deltino posted: »

• She is Leatherface or Dr. Salvador?

Bonnie kills you with a chainsaw.

• Gabentine dies

EVERYONE KEEP THE ICE SAFE!

• If you dont break the Bonnie ice dies!

• If you don't die, Bonnie breaks!

Poogers555 posted: »

If you dont break the Bonnie ice dies!

• If you Bonnie, there's Clyde!

Pipas posted: »

If you don't die, Bonnie breaks!

• edited April 2017

Cool detail. If you killed Rufus, you don't get any of these. Max just storms in and tells the group Javier killed Rufus. To which Javier can reply with a few options of "He kidnapped me!" or "My family was taken away! -[something to that effect]"or "That is something I regret".

At one point of the confrontation of Max and Javier inside the church—for which David, Clint and Joan are present—Max can tell the latter tw

• I got the Kenny ending, but my Clem said something about trusting other people again.

* If Javier told David he could count on him, in episode 3 the option would be "I told you I would" instead of "I couldn't leave them alone"

• ....you're a terrible person! :3

• If you're a hacker, you know Clyde's name is really Bennett!

fallandir posted: »

If you Bonnie, there's Clyde!

• This is a drawing of Paige done by Alex, from Michonne.

My heart melted.

the sweetest thing ever

Credit goes to @Deltino!

• I got the trusting people again dialogue and my ending was with Jane and the family.

Davissons posted: »

AJ no longer living in this fucked world (Wellington ending). Clem can say that she can be wrong about David and that maybe he's not the

• Dr Lingard smokes weed to cope with the loss of his significant other.

• edited April 2017

I had Clementine say "Family means something different now. You have to make it for yourself"
    I had Kenny ending

• Just a side note- Pewdiepie originally started off S3 with the Wellington ending... but I think he changed his saves for this episode as he's now using the Kenny ending (note the scar above Clem's eye which corresponds to it).

hesif posted: »

I have the Welly ending and I'm pretty sure she says "I knew a man who did the same with a crowbar" or something along that Edit: At 1:08:35

• Was it really weed? I assumed he was drugged up by one of the medicines or something

Sparkeagle posted: »

Dr Lingard smokes weed to cope with the loss of his significant other.

• Despite dying in the first episode Mariana has managed to appear in every episode, in episode 2 you buried her (determinant) and in episode 3 she was in a flashback.

• Burying her is determinant?

AgentZ46 posted: »

Despite dying in the first episode Mariana has managed to appear in every episode, in episode 2 you buried her (determinant) and in episode 3 she was in a flashback.

• The ice will remain intact.

• Yeah. You only get to bury her if you stayed in the junkyard at the end of episode 1.

Burying her is determinant?

• Well its determinant if you stayed with Clem, and Clem probably doesn't bury her by herself.

Burying her is determinant?

• Oh, yes. I forgot

Yeah. You only get to bury her if you stayed in the junkyard at the end of episode 1.

• edited April 2017

Dude he wasn't high on weed. He was taking pills and medicine recreationally.

Blows my mind how half this community thinks smoking weed is some dangerous narcotic that makes you into a rambling incoherent loser.

Sparkeagle posted: »

Dr Lingard smokes weed to cope with the loss of his significant other.

• Fern, the woman at Richmond gates, shares the same character model with Edith in ANF

• Is it just me or do they look different?

Fern, the woman at Richmond gates, shares the same character model with Edith in ANF

• I know, if that's what smoking pot made you look like, I would look like a walker by this point.

Dude he wasn't high on weed. He was taking pills and medicine recreationally. Blows my mind how half this community thinks smoking weed is some dangerous narcotic that makes you into a rambling incoherent loser.

• edited April 2017

I think it's because of their hair.

EDIT: If you didn't know, David shares the same character model with Kenny in ANF.

Is it just me or do they look different?

• dunno. it's probably because the lady's nose in the first pic looks more caved in than Ediths and her head is more round

And I know David is Kenny. Innit noticeable?

I think it's because of their hair. EDIT: If you didn't know, David shares the same character model with Kenny in ANF.

• Guys I don't know if someone posted it already, but what happens if you tell David ''It's true about me and Kate'' when he tells you that Gabe told him some pretty messed up things?

• Seriously dude. With the amount of weed I smoke, the typical user around here would likely envision me as slumlord junkie Rastafarian homeless cannibal with needles in the webs of his toes.

Plan_R posted: »

I know, if that's what smoking pot made you look like, I would look like a walker by this point.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.