Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about The Walking Dead

Comments

• What happens if you keep Mariana's murder to yourself?

• Nothing much. Max just presumably learns about it offscreen(as he reprimands Badger for shooting at David's family in the warehouse) and it's possible that Joan doesn't mention it at the end if you bring Max. I don't know for sure though

matteso586 posted: »

What happens if you keep Mariana's murder to yourself?

• Nah, they have different models, actually.

AronDracula posted: »

Fern, the woman at Richmond gates, shares the same character model with Edith in ANF

• Plan_RPlan_R Banned
    edited April 2017

Javi says "I don't know what to say David, I wanted to be the one to tell you but its all true"

David says something like "You see some awful stuff in this world but you never get used to it"

Javi realizes he's talking about Mari and never mentions Kate.

GabitzuXXL posted: »

Guys I don't know if someone posted it already, but what happens if you tell David ''It's true about me and Kate'' when he tells you that Gabe told him some pretty messed up things?

• Plan_RPlan_R Banned
    edited April 2017

Lol, im so picturing that from now on.

But seriously you don't smoke pot to kill memories, if anything it will make you dwell on it more. You need hard drugs to kill memories or at least hard liquor.

Seriously dude. With the amount of weed I smoke, the typical user around here would likely envision me as slumlord junkie Rastafarian homeless cannibal with needles in the webs of his toes.

• It might just be me but I thought the soldier looked more like Edith than Edith did.

Fern, the woman at Richmond gates, shares the same character model with Edith in ANF

• edited April 2017

Then why does it say so in the wiki?

enter image description here

Kenny and David have the same model, yet they don't look very similar.

Nah, they have different models, actually.

• I love how Conrad is just chilling there, giving no shit about walkers killing everyone and walkers aren't even interested in killing him 15:35

• Really? The wiki?

Even 'character' is spelt wrong.

Then why does it say so in the wiki? Kenny and David have the same model, yet they don't look very similar.

• All if not some of the choices that got passed down to episode 3.

enter image description here

• Tried to help Luke? What effects did that choice have?

All if not some of the choices that got passed down to episode 3.

• edited April 2017

Even 'character' is spelt wrong.

And?

Really? The wiki? Even 'character' is spelt wrong.

• Probably the survival choice. End of the episode she can either tell Javy his instincts have been right or survival is all that matters. I think this effects it.

LeeClemKen posted: »

Tried to help Luke? What effects did that choice have?

• Wiki is not an official source of information. Information comes from community, so it's possible that it's incorrect

Even 'character' is spelt wrong. And?

• Did anyone else choose the northstar right? The cutscene if you chose it correctly is so awkward and jerky Javi doesnt even point the right direction.

• The only issue with this is that there's three different lines:

1. "Instincts have been right."
    2. "Survival is all that matters."
    3. "Family means something different now."

And obviously you can only do two choices of 'Help Him' and 'Cover Him.'

It's possible it could be a combination of things, with this being included, or something else.

Probably the survival choice. End of the episode she can either tell Javy his instincts have been right or survival is all that matters. I think this effects it.

• Plan_R posted: »

Lol, im so picturing that from now on. But seriously you don't smoke pot to kill memories, if anything it will make you dwell on it more. You need hard drugs to kill memories or at least hard liquor.

• Actually we never see what kind of drugs he takes. And it is a telltale game so it can be any drug of our chosing unless it gets revealed what kind. And those pills Joan mentioned were probably to help him rehabilitate from taking drugs.

Dude he wasn't high on weed. He was taking pills and medicine recreationally. Blows my mind how half this community thinks smoking weed is some dangerous narcotic that makes you into a rambling incoherent loser.

• Doesn't the information get checked by the creators of the wiki before it is posted? I remember trying to upload an image once but it wasn't allowed until it got checked. So most of the info there HAS to be correct, since they wouldn't even accept my totally accurate image.

Wiki is not an official source of information. Information comes from community, so it's possible that it's incorrect

• Did your teachers ever tell you any better? Wiki is never a good source for any information.

Even 'character' is spelt wrong. And?

• The creators of Wiki don't even know if it's correct. Anything gets posted on Wiki.

Melton23 posted: »

Doesn't the information get checked by the creators of the wiki before it is posted? I remember trying to upload an image once but it wasn't

• edited April 2017

Edit: done with this

Actually we never see what kind of drugs he takes. And it is a telltale game so it can be any drug of our chosing unless it gets revealed what kind. And those pills Joan mentioned were probably to help him rehabilitate from taking drugs.

• It was the only bright blue star there so it made sense

NorthStars posted: »

Did anyone else choose the northstar right? The cutscene if you chose it correctly is so awkward and jerky Javi doesnt even point the right direction.

• Funny that they don't just accept anything unless it is relevant. Besides, most, if not all, of the information on the wiki is very accurate and the thing about Edith's character model could have been confirmed by the developers.

The creators of Wiki don't even know if it's correct. Anything gets posted on Wiki.

• [removed]

Edit: done with this

• No but none of moderators even bother to fix it.

Did your teachers ever tell you any better? Wiki is never a good source for any information.

• Yeah you definetly have a serious case of the Reefer Madness.

• I know Polaris is in the little dipper so I was looking for that (stars were so blury I could hardly tell) but I got it right and yeah he pointed weirdly.

Did anyone else choose the northstar right? The cutscene if you chose it correctly is so awkward and jerky Javi doesnt even point the right direction.

• edited April 2017

You're calling me and other people here huge dicks?

• Holy shit, that's hilarious!

Also, I love how his determinant death is essentially a model swap of the death beforehand.

I love how Conrad is just chilling there, giving no shit about walkers killing everyone and walkers aren't even interested in killing him 15:35

• You do realize anyone can edit the wiki, right?

No but none of moderators even bother to fix it.

• "Charcater"

Im dying

Really? The wiki? Even 'character' is spelt wrong.

• Man, how do you guys navigate in the night in the north? Here in the south we have a constelation that is basically an arrow pointing to the south, and it's always super visible and easy to recognize. Like, it looks so hard in the north.

• the thing about Edith's character model could have been confirmed by the developers.

It wasn't because that's not accurate. The game files literally say they're not the same model.

Funny that they don't just accept anything unless it is relevant. Besides, most, if not all, of the information on the wiki is very accurate and the thing about Edith's character model could have been confirmed by the developers.

• Really? I'll just take a look

the thing about Edith's character model could have been confirmed by the developers. It wasn't because that's not accurate. The game files literally say they're not the same model.

• I use a sextant.

Man, how do you guys navigate in the night in the north? Here in the south we have a constelation that is basically an arrow pointing to the south, and it's always super visible and easy to recognize. Like, it looks so hard in the north.

• The Wikia like having their own headcanons listed down as factual information. No matter what one does, they will not accept that Vernon is not dead; but unknown.

Funny that they don't just accept anything unless it is relevant. Besides, most, if not all, of the information on the wiki is very accurate and the thing about Edith's character model could have been confirmed by the developers.

• That's a lot of work.

Plan_R posted: »

I use a sextant.

• I kill a goat and pray to Odin, then I choose a direction to go based on the tingle I get!

Man, how do you guys navigate in the night in the north? Here in the south we have a constelation that is basically an arrow pointing to the south, and it's always super visible and easy to recognize. Like, it looks so hard in the north.

• When the walkers get in but you keep thinking about the guy that killed Francine...

I love how Conrad is just chilling there, giving no shit about walkers killing everyone and walkers aren't even interested in killing him 15:35

Sign in to comment in this discussion.