TWD: Right or Wrong (Interactive) - Season 2 Episode 1 Part 3 Released

Comments

• I just submitted a character. It's not too late right?

• Well okay. I'm just pointing it out.

TinyCarlos posted: »

I'm not from the south, but I say 'ain't'

• It's never too late...just, your character will be in a late chapter, 3 or 4 maybe ;)

I just submitted a character. It's not too late right?

• I'm gonna join in, if you do not mind :D

I`m gonna think about this and probably open the submit box on next week. Well, who knows...

• Of course not!

Crips posted: »

I'm gonna join in, if you do not mind

• Cool.

It's never too late...just, your character will be in a late chapter, 3 or 4 maybe

• [Equipment Center]

I found time to do the next chapter, so this one won't introduce any new characters, I really want to give some development to the character

• I'll join too, always great seeing more people being dragged into this!

Of course not!

• Something tells me we will be eating David Parker's legs instead...

lapiswolf posted: »

Maybe... maybe Carley will live? I wonder what Travis will bring to the table... his dad was special forces!

• [Equipment Center]

• Count me in! I was thinking about doing the same thing.But the writing characters who are realistic and likeable would be too hard for me. I gotta a couple of whats would happen though.

It sounds strange, but your story is kinda... inspiring. I am thinking about making my own interactive fanfiction, even though there is already a lot of them.

• I'm in, hope you take me in.

• BigBlindMaxBigBlindMax Banned
    edited June 2014

Would it be your first time writing a fanfic? If so, an interactive fic might be overwhelming, especially with rabid fans like us. :D

That was great chapter. Good idea with character development, can't wait for new characters though I think there'll be more wherever we go.

• yep, first time xd

BigBlindMax posted: »

Would it be your first time writing a fanfic? If so, an interactive fic might be overwhelming, especially with rabid fans like us.

• Markd's Official FanFic Thread would be a good place to start. I'm writing my fic there and I can tell you from experience that he ALWAYS reads and reviews people's work.

Anything in particular you want to write about?

yep, first time xd

• I don't really know. Maybe about Ace Attorney characters in a zombie apocalypse world, because I started imagining that in Telltale's comic style game XD

BigBlindMax posted: »

Markd's Official FanFic Thread would be a good place to start. I'm writing my fic there and I can tell you from experience that he ALWAYS reads and reviews people's work. Anything in particular you want to write about?

• It's interesting to see the similarities between Manny in this and in his own story (in which he's still with the Nat'l Guard at he time of the outbreak). Both are kind of quiet and slow to act, but soldier Manny is less panicky and more stoic (so far). It's really cool how two authors can interpret the same character in different ways. Even better, the personality of TinyCarlos' version is beginning to rub off on mine.

• Waiting for next chapter...waiting for next chapter...

Too bad chapters are often being released in 10:30PM my time XD

• I think i will join too :D

I'll join too, always great seeing more people being dragged into this!

• EXCITING NEWS, EVERYONE! I will probably open my submission box tomorrow. Hooray!

• Good for you, it's around 1 am for me :-D

Waiting for next chapter...waiting for next chapter... Too bad chapters are often being released in 10:30PM my time XD

• I approve! \o/

EXCITING NEWS, EVERYONE! I will probably open my submission box tomorrow. Hooray!

• Is there a link for the thread? I join every fanfic I find :P

EXCITING NEWS, EVERYONE! I will probably open my submission box tomorrow. Hooray!

• Nope, I am going to create the thread tomorrow and immediately open the box. Ooooh, I am really excited :P

Is there a link for the thread? I join every fanfic I find :P

• Yay! :D

Nope, I am going to create the thread tomorrow and immediately open the box. Ooooh, I am really excited :P

• Ooh, nice. Can't wait :-)

I need to create a new character :-D

• Carley, lee, clementine, Larry, and mark will all be killed by the bandits. I'm calling it now.

Okay, discuss the latest chapter and give predictions, I want to hear everyone's thoughts

• edited June 2014

Submission box is ready! It is pretty late in my time zone now, so I am gonna wait till tomorrow morning and start a story. When 10 characters will be submitted, I will start the first chapter.

And the protagonist is a fabulous Canadian student. BECAUSE I CAN!

• Alright starting the next part now.

• Pssst, add new characters taht are on the list and close the joining thing.

Alright starting the next part now.

• Good luck! You have got really interesting story. It inspired me to start my own interactive story!

Alright starting the next part now.

• Yeah this makes me want to write a fanfic too. c: I might wait a bit though.

• WHY? WE NEED IT NOW!

Nah, just kidding. Take your time. :)

Carley123 posted: »

Yeah this makes me want to write a fanfic too. c: I might wait a bit though.

• edited June 2014

Lots of fanfics have been coming out lately.

Pipas posted: »

WHY? WE NEED IT NOW! Nah, just kidding. Take your time.

• [Hardware Store

• Nevermind im starting it now.

• The Walking Dead: Right or Wrong
    Episode 2: Starved For Help
    Chapter 1: Part 2/6
    [Equipment Center]

"We'll head to the equipment center. Reckon George and Callie might need some help over there considering how long they've been gone." I decided, and Lee nodded as did Lilly. We took off, and Clementine ran over to Lee.

"You're leaving again?" Clementine asked.

"Yeah, sweet pea. Me and Adam are just gonna take a short trip. We'll be back before you know it." Lee said. Clementine said okay and walked away.

"I don't think she likes me." I said as we jumped over the gate, and then he followed.

"She's just shy." Lee said.

17 minutes later

"Okay, this is it. I think." Lee said. We saw nothing but a wasteland, there was a front porch, looked to be a previous nursery home, it had a front porch.

"Careful, there's quite a few bodies..." I said. I went up to the front porch, and opened the door and went inside the house, and then went out the back and saw many dead bodies. I think a few of them were bandits.

"They fought back." Lee said.

"This is an equipment center?" I asked.

"No, that's only part of it. Lilly called it an equipment center though. It's over here." Lee walked over and went inside. He noticed there was a guitar laying on the floor.

"Do you know how to play?" Lee asked, referencing to the guitar.

"Hell no." I smiled and I saw something that caught my eye. I walked fast over to it and saw a loose panel, I slid it to the right and it seemed to be an exit point.

"Hmm, maybe they were sneaking in here. Who knows..." I said.

"I wonder where George and Callie is.." Lee wondered as he looked outside of the equipment center.

"Ahh, fuck me!" George yelled as a walker grabbed his foot.

"I got it!" Callie yelled as she stomped on the walker's foot.

"Ow! You stomped on my foot!" George groaned.

"Sorry." Callie laughed. Me and Lee stepped outside and saw George and Callie.

"What are you guys doing here?" George looked surprised to see us.

"Just checking up on you. It's look pretty ransacked, I'm guessing that's your doing?" Lee asked.

"Yep." Callie responded.

"Well, this son of a bitch almost bit my foot off, but other than that, we put all of the walkers down. They had some interesting thing in there pockets. Such as wallets, keychains.." George explained.

"Why do you need those?" I asked.

"What if I meet a relative? I gotta inform them that their relative is dead, and I'll give them photos to treasure. Anyways the one that had just almost bit off my foot was named Spencer Drake. Somebody shot him in the neck, looks like..just, jesus." George said. I spotted another dead body that was shot in the head, I kneeled down and grabbed the wallet that was slipping out his pocket. I grabbed it and unfolded the wallet to see the name.

"Alex Kratz. He has pictures of him and his..fiance, I guess? He had a ring in here..who keeps a ring in a wallet? Engaged to Ava Mitchell..." I read the wallet.

Poor guy I thought.

"Okay, well...we really should head to the hardware store. We just came by to check on you." Lee said.

"Okay. Well, you guys go on ahead. We're gonna head back to the motor inn." Callie said as she grabbed her backup and took off with George.

"Alright, let's go man." I said and we went out through the small house and we walked down the block to the hardware store.

48 minutes later

"Jesus, that was a long walk." Lee sighed.

"Sure was." I said.

"We can't invite any people in! We aren't responsible for every survivor we come across!" A woman yelled.

"Jesus Christ, Spark. Have a heart!" Another man yelled.

"Shut up, Liam. This isn't your call." Spark growled.

"Get down." I said as I jumped down on the ground, the window to the hardware store was broken, so we could hear everything.

"Let's calm down, we can talk about this..." A third man said, calmly.

"We don't mean any harm." A fourth man said.

[Leave]
    [Go check out the group]

• [Go check out the group]

I mean, just to check who they are, might as well...

The Walking Dead: Right or Wrong Episode 2: Starved For Help Chapter 1: Part 2/6 [Equipment Center] "We'll head to the equipment cente

The Walking Dead: Right or Wrong Episode 2: Starved For Help Chapter 1: Part 2/6 [Equipment Center] "We'll head to the equipment cente

Sign in to comment in this discussion.