TWD: Right or Wrong (Interactive) - Season 2 Episode 1 Part 3 Released

Comments

• Wait what about the other group?

TinyCarlos posted: »

I found time to do the next chapter, so this one won't introduce any new characters, I really want to give some development to the character

• She's gold, but not as gold as you, ponyboy.

i lost my shit! That line was perfect. I'm kind of surprise how smoothly you managed to integrate the group into the Motor Inn survivors. Nice job.

Go to the [equipment center].

I found time to do the next chapter, so this one won't introduce any new characters, I really want to give some development to the character

• edited June 2014

Go to the [Equipment Center]

• [Hardware Store]

George and Callie are fine on their own reading up on how to be the St. Johns. Thanks for including Carley! Hopefully she doesn't have as lame a death in this as in canon. Nero's a perv, maybe Sonya will smack some manners into him... unlikely.

• edited June 2014

LOL This was awesome! All the refrences to other things like the Outsiders and Metal Gear Solid XD

[Equipment Center]

lol that was great Larry: "Where's my food?' Nero: "I ate your food." XD

Edit: I hope you write the group into the St John situation that would be awesome!

SOMBRERO 4 LYFE DAWG!

• [Hardware store]

• Sweet Adam and Lee on a solo mission!

• [Equipment Center]

• [Go to the Hardware store]

What happened to Sonya last week?

• Okay, discuss the latest chapter and give predictions, I want to hear everyone's thoughts

• [Equipment Center] Also, it's awesome that in this universe we had Adam go hunting too, so we saved Travis. We really have set this universe on a different course. Maybe Lee will live?

• edited June 2014

The St. John's come over and somebody in the group shoots them, avoiding the whole conflict.

Okay, discuss the latest chapter and give predictions, I want to hear everyone's thoughts

• Maybe... maybe Carley will live? :D I wonder what Travis will bring to the table... his dad was special forces!

Spooch posted: »

[Equipment Center] Also, it's awesome that in this universe we had Adam go hunting too, so we saved Travis. We really have set this universe on a different course. Maybe Lee will live?

• Andy: We just were wonderin' if you could spare some gas?

Sonya: Why do you have creepy theme music?

Danny: Because we make people latch on to idiot balls while we fuck them up with our villainious behaviour...

Andy: Forget my idiot brother said that.

Carley: ... shoots both of them Well, that was easy.

TWD_25 posted: »

The St. John's come over and somebody in the group shoots them, avoiding the whole conflict.

• [Hardware Store]

• I'm guessing you're doing the St. John thing next? They might need more people, since there's more people in the main group now. Or will the next chapters focus on the bandits, that could be cool.

Also, Daniel still sounds like he's from the south.

Okay, discuss the latest chapter and give predictions, I want to hear everyone's thoughts

• Well, I'm glad to see the pace slow down so everyone can get a bit more backstory/development. We know a little bit more about them now, especially Sonya (even though she didn't physically make an appearance.

• [Equipment Center]

• I'm not from the south, but I say 'ain't'

Zyphon posted: »

I'm guessing you're doing the St. John thing next? They might need more people, since there's more people in the main group now. Or will the

• Who isn't ready for Sombrero? That's the real question Alt text

ARE YOU READY FOR SOME SOMBRERO?

• edited June 2014

lol THAT GIF!

SOMBREEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

IMMA ALSO SHIP ADAM AND LILY! (lol IDK XD)

ADAM LEVINE?

ALI?

LIL ADAM?

ALF? XD

Who isn't ready for Sombrero? That's the real question

• edited June 2014

"You're out? What happened to my food!?" Larry groaned.

"I ate your food." Nero smiled.

Alt text

I would go to the [Equipment center] though.

• That gif is perfect...

"You're out? What happened to my food!?" Larry groaned. "I ate your food." Nero smiled. I would go to the [Equipment center] though.

• edited June 2014

[Equipment Center]

Hope I'm not too late.

How many chapters has Episode 2 anyway?

• Nah. Voting is closed when I do the 'alright starting next part' :P

[Equipment Center] Hope I'm not too late. How many chapters has Episode 2 anyway?

• So you gonna do any more tonight or are you done for tonight?

Nah. Voting is closed when I do the 'alright starting next part' :P

• No more tonight. It's 2:35 AM for me. Tomorrow's gonna be quite eventful depending on the choice.

So you gonna do any more tonight or are you done for tonight?

• I liked it, I guess in the next chapter(s) we're gonna deal with the St. Johns and the bandits and know what happened to Carmen (I'm pretty sure they raped her)

• I'm very scared now.....

Alt text

No more tonight. It's 2:35 AM for me. Tomorrow's gonna be quite eventful depending on the choice.

• Oh yeah I forgot, good then :)

Nah. Voting is closed when I do the 'alright starting next part' :P

• Holy shit, you cracked me up on some of those lines.

• It sounds strange, but your story is kinda... inspiring. I am thinking about making my own interactive fanfiction, even though there is already a lot of them.

• Yes, go for it! There's never enough interactive fanfictions! :D

It sounds strange, but your story is kinda... inspiring. I am thinking about making my own interactive fanfiction, even though there is already a lot of them.

• Sounds awesome, there can never be enough ones! \o/

Pipas posted: »

Yes, go for it! There's never enough interactive fanfictions!

• Go to [Equipment Center] seems to be a good idea.

• edited June 2014

Those who captured Carmen maybe are the bandits who will attack the farm?

By the way, really cool chapter! The group integrated smoothly the S1 story and the characters development is well do e.

• That was great chapter. Good idea with character development, can't wait for new characters though ;) I think there'll be more wherever we go.

Actually, that story is inspiring me too...I'm thinking about a fanfic myself, not sure if interactive tho XD

• ALF YES

lol THAT GIF! SOMBREEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! IMMA ALSO SHIP ADAM AND LILY! (lol IDK XD) ADAM LEVINE? ALI? LIL ADAM? ALF? XD

• I ship it.

Alt text

ALF YES

• I`m gonna think about this and probably open the submit box on next week. Well, who knows...

BonnluffarN posted: »

Sounds awesome, there can never be enough ones! \o/

Sign in to comment in this discussion.