TWD: Right or Wrong (Interactive) - Season 2 Episode 1 Part 3 Released

Comments

• Uh oh

I just shit pants....

TinyCarlos posted: »

I'll start Episode 2 tomorrow. And a hint: bandits will play a bigger role

• Nice way to end it. Lee's group is so dysfunctional it fell apart within months, so it'll be entertaining to see how fucked they all are partnering up with them. I hope Carley's there too.

The Walking Dead Episode 1: A New Day Chapter 2 Part 4/4 [Ava Mitchell] [Shoot the bandit. Risk Alex's life.] I thought about what I

• Where's Ben?

Leroy Paul Cufferman will not go without meeting Ben.

• (Hopefully) SOON XD

Alt text

"Death and Sombrero..."

Coming Soon

• Telltale soon? Or soon soon.

I'll start Episode 2 tomorrow. And a hint: bandits will play a bigger role

• Well, there goes my character already. Awesome story man, can't wait for episode 2!

The Walking Dead Episode 1: A New Day Chapter 2 Part 4/4 [Ava Mitchell] [Shoot the bandit. Risk Alex's life.] I thought about what I

• edited June 2014

Alex is dead and I immediately regretted my decision :(
    BUT WHATEVER I AM JUST SO HAPPY TO SEE THE OTHERS SO I DO NOT CARE ABOUT ALEX ANYMORE

• That's why I choosed to do what the bandits said, now Alex is dead, poor Ava :(

Glad to see Lee, Clem, Kenny and the others :D

• Oooh, they met Lee's group! Can't wait for another part! :)

• I like how Daniel, who I said in my character submission was from New York, knows exactly where the Travelier Motel is in a place he's only been in for a few days.

But seriously, awesome finale.

• Is Carmen's fate unknown?

• I wanna see how the he gets along with Larry. XD. Smart money says "pretty well."

I wanna see how Lee and Kenny will feel about Nero! XD Oh and I forgot SOMBRERO 4 LYFE DAWG!

• Manny needs to meet him too.

PUSSY SYNTHESIS!

Where's Ben? Leroy Paul Cufferman will not go without meeting Ben.

• edited June 2014

Hey guys, its everybody's favorite Urban!

• Gustav_KennyGustav_Kenny Banned
    edited June 2014

Yeah, she was taken by the bandits if I remember correctly.

TWD_25 posted: »

Is Carmen's fate unknown?

• Neat story!

Now, waiting for another episode....

• SOON

Crips posted: »

Neat story! Now, waiting for another episode....

• NO!

Not the cursed word!

SOON

• Since I've been running out of time to sit down and write the next chapter, I can't seem to find time to do it tonight.
    So I will continue Episode 2 tomorrow.

• <\3

Since I've been running out of time to sit down and write the next chapter, I can't seem to find time to do it tonight. So I will continue Episode 2 tomorrow.

• Wondered what happened to Lawrence...Can't wait for EP.2!

• Episode 2 today, and it will be a bit longer because of the 1 day delay. :P

• Alt text

Episode 2 today, and it will be a bit longer because of the 1 day delay. :P

• Alt text

Episode 2 today, and it will be a bit longer because of the 1 day delay. :P

• Submitted a teen called Joel. He's very awkward and quiet. :D

• edited June 2014

Alt text

AW YEAH I'M SO READY!

• ARE YOU READY FOR SOME SOMBRERO?

AW YEAH I'M SO READY!

• What's up with the sombrero stuff that's going on here? I don't get it XD

ARE YOU READY FOR SOME SOMBRERO?

• GASP!

YOU DON'T KNOW OF SOMBRERO?!

What's up with the sombrero stuff that's going on here? I don't get it XD

• edited June 2014

It's a shipname for Sonya and Nero. IT NEEDS TO HAPPEN!

• HELLS YEAH!

ARE YOU READY FOR SOME SOMBRERO?

• Sonya + Nero = SOMBRERO

Weird ship, but I like it.

• Hell yeah it does! I NEED IT

Alt text

Pipas posted: »

It's a shipname for Sonya and Nero. IT NEEDS TO HAPPEN!

• My favorite part about it is THE NAME! XD

Sonya + Nero = SOMBRERO Weird ship, but I like it.

• Oh, okey. I get it ;DD

Sonya + Nero = SOMBRERO Weird ship, but I like it.

• Carlos, you are awesome.

• Theres another character named Joel too :P I'll figure something out

nodenaatti posted: »

Submitted a teen called Joel. He's very awkward and quiet.

• edited June 2014

SOON

• I found time to do the next chapter, so this one won't introduce any new characters, I really want to give some development to the characters, I haven't given that much to any of them. So this chapter fully focuses on the characters

The Walking Dead: Right or Wrong
    Episode 2: Starved For Help
    Chapter 1 Part 1/6
    [ADAM STARK]
    THREE MONTHS LATER

I couldn't believe what happened today. Lee and I were in the forest hunting for some game, and Kenny and Mark were doing the same, but we had two different groups and we heard yelling, we ran over there and there was a man stuck to the bear trap and he had two other college kids with him, I heard one of the kids say that it was his teacher. We had to leave the teacher behind, I didn't like it..but it had to be done. I guess, that's who I am now. But we brought two more into the group, and Lilly wasn't really happy about that. Travis and Ben, I think. It seems Lee had to hand out food rations today. That had to be tough, considering we had only twelve food items for twenty-two people. So half of the group would go without. I would love to get a ration, but I would understand if Lee couldn't give me anything. I can see his face while he passes out the food. It must be very difficult, I understand that.

"You just gonna sit there?" Larry asked, he had it out for me for the last three months.

"You don't ever just sit and stare at the beautiful skies?" I asked, smirking.

"No. I do thing useful, not sit on my ass." Larry growled and he walked away. The old man never really had anything good to say to me. He acts like that to Lee too, and well..I just don't understand it. Lee's a good guy.

"Would you hold the damn board steady?" Larry groaned, he was working with Mark fixing the wall.

"I'm trying. I didn't realize I was getting this weak already." Mark replied, with a soft voice.

"What do you want, a handout? I got 60 cents in my pocket, if you'll shut up and stop being such a pansy." Larry retorted. I laughed a bit, but felt bad for Mark that he had to listen to Larry's shit.

"Here, Adam. Eat something." Lee said as he handed me crackers and cheese.

"Did the kids eat yet?" I asked.

"Yeah, I fed Clem and Duck something." Lee informed me.

"How about Sonya?" I asked.

"No. God, I'm horrible at this." Lee said.

"It's fine. Give it to her, not me." I turned down the offer and turned around and looked at the view again.

"Okay, man. I'll be sure to get you next time." Lee said and he walked away.

"I know how to use a goddamn gun, princess. I have one!" Nero argued with Carley.

"You don't even know how to fully load magnums. How can you possibly get out of bed in the morning?" Carley argued back.

"It's easy. Looking at your face." Nero flirted.

"Are you kidding me? You are starting shit with me, and now you wanna flirt with me? What the hell is with you?" Carley tried to ignore him.

"I didn't start anything!" Nero began to argue again.

"Why are you so bi-polar?" Carley asked. I turned around to see where the kids were at. Kenny's kid, Duck or Kenny Jr was drawing pictures with Clementine, probably the sweetest little girl in the world. Sitting by Clem and Duck, were Ben and Travis, the newcomers. Xavier and Frankie were dragging a couch out from one of the motel rooms, pulling it out and setting it down on the concrete.

"Lilly ain't gonna like this. Not after what happened." Daniel said to Beth.

"She'll deal with it. It's not a huge concern." Beth replied.

"You guys are talking crazy." Rose said.

"Yo, Adam." Manny called.

"Hey, man." I turned around and smiled.

"Yo, Lilly wants to talk to you. Urgent, I guess. You know her, she trusts you more than anyone else, well urm, except for her dad." Manny said.

"Why didn't she tell me herself?" I asked. Manny shrugged.

"Where's Sonya?" I asked.

"No clue. I saw Lee gave her some food though. She's still distraught after what happened last week." Manny said.

"Can't blame her. I guess she went out for another search." I said.

"Likely. But fuck, man. That really hit her hard. Those bandits are gonna fucking pay." Manny said.

"Sure will." I said as I walked away. "See ya." I added and I went into Lilly's room. She wasn't there.

"I'm up here, smarts." Lilly said. I went back out of her room and saw her sitting on top of the RV.

"Oh." I said and I looked up.

"You see Sonya? She looked pretty messed up. How about those new guys?" Lilly asked.

"A question at a time. Geez." I said.

"Sorry. I'm just freaking out, the food situation is getting really bad. REALLY, REALLY bad. And Lee is playing favorites." Lilly said to me.

"He offered you food, but you didn't take it. Why didn't you?" Lilly asked.

"I don't know. Other people needed it more than me." I told her. I really wanted food, but it was only right that I turned it down.

"You are pretty big, you need food to fill you up." Lilly said.

"Are you calling me fat?" I glared at her.

"No." Lilly said.

"Hey, how's everyone doing this evening?" Nero walked in to our conversation.

"Can you go back to bothering Carley, please?" Lilly asked.

"Don't even think about it." Carley said before Nero even turned around.

"She's gold, but not as gold as you, ponyboy." Nero pointed to me.

"I heard you turned down food, and offered to Sonya. How kind of you." Nero said.

"Awh, is little Nero gonna cry because he wasn't offered food?" I chuckled.

"Who needs food when you got eye candy?" Nero winked at Lilly.

"Okay, what's going on now?" Kenny asked.

"Nothing new." I smiled.

"Where's Callie and George?" I asked Lilly.

"I think they were heading out to look for some new equipment. There was an abandoned equipment center downtown. It was an abandoned community, pretty much." Lilly explained.

"Those goddamn bandits." Manny groaned.

"But they should be back soon. Hopefully." Lilly said.

"Okay, seriously. Where the hell did Sonya go? No way has she turned into Solid Snake in just one week." Nero said.

"Solid Snake?" Carley said, confused.

"He's like a fucking ninja or something like that. He usually uses a box and travels in stealth to take out enemies quietly?" Nero replied.

"How does that relate to Sonya?" Kenny wondered.

"I don't know, she fucking disappeared. How about that?" Nero asked. Lee walked over to where mostly everyone is.

"Not such an easy job is it?" Lilly asked Lee.

"I don't envy you. I don't know how you have the strength to do this everyday." Lee answered.

"I don't have a choice." She said.

"Thanks for taking care of me and my family, Lee. I guess some people aren't going to be happy with your choices." Kenny said to Lee as he went back to sit down and work on a radiator hose that was currently detached from the RV.

"You're out? What happened to my food!?" Larry groaned.

"I ate your food." Nero smiled.

"Fuck you." Larry growled as he turned around and walked away. Mark nodded as a sign of 'thanks' to Lee for giving him food. He had given to food to Clementine, Duck, Kenny, Carley, Daniel, Sonya, Xavier, Frankie, Mark, Nero, Manny, and Beth.

"Don't rile him up, asshole." Lilly said to Nero.

"Fiesty. I like it." Nero smiled and he walked away. Everyone went back to where they were before, and Lilly said for me and Lee to stay here.

"I need two guys to go check on George and Callie. If you're that confident they are fine, you can go ahead and let them do whatever or you guys can go check the Hardware store a few blocks down the street and take a left. What are you gonna do?" Lilly asked.

"I'm fine with either one. You choose, Adam."

[Equipment Center]
    [Hardware Store]

Sign in to comment in this discussion.