TWD: Right or Wrong (Interactive) - Season 2 Episode 1 Part 3 Released

Comments

• [check out the other group]

TinyCarlos posted: »

The Walking Dead: Right or Wrong Episode 2: Starved For Help Chapter 1: Part 2/6 [Equipment Center] "We'll head to the equipment cente

• [Go check out the group] Gotta see who they are. They don't sound like bandits.

The Walking Dead: Right or Wrong Episode 2: Starved For Help Chapter 1: Part 2/6 [Equipment Center] "We'll head to the equipment cente

• I'm not exactly proud of this chapter, I felt a bit lazy writing this. Tomorrow's will focus more on the bandits, and will have more action.

• edited June 2014

[Check out the group]

SOMBRERO WILL RETURN SOON!

• [Check out the group] so I can regret it

• [Go check out the group], of course!

• LINK.

Submission box is ready! It is pretty late in my time zone now, so I am gonna wait till tomorrow morning and start a story. When 10 characte

• Thanks, mate.

Here ya go, buddy! http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/73269/interactive-fanfiction-a-brave-new-world-submission-box-is-open-chapter-1-is-coming-soon?new=1

• [Leave]. It's cool you put those references to Spencer and Alex in the middle. Awesome fanfic, keep it up.

• [Go check out the group]

hihitwd posted: »

[Leave]. It's cool you put those references to Spencer and Alex in the middle. Awesome fanfic, keep it up.

• edited June 2014

[Go check out the group]

• [Go check the group]

• [Go check out the group] I'm interested in these new characters

[Go check out the group]

• Eh, sometimes you need chapters like that just to move the plot forward.

I'm not exactly proud of this chapter, I felt a bit lazy writing this. Tomorrow's will focus more on the bandits, and will have more action.

• I'm curious, what about the other group. Did you abandon them?

I'm not exactly proud of this chapter, I felt a bit lazy writing this. Tomorrow's will focus more on the bandits, and will have more action.

• I'll be quoting Telltale here, Their fate will be explored soon

Carley123 posted: »

I'm curious, what about the other group. Did you abandon them?

• Oh cool! I hope I'm not dead. Lol. (I know I know my fate in particular is one of the unknown ones, but I can't help but hope I'll show up again somehow!)

I'll be quoting Telltale here, Their fate will be explored soon

• SOON

• Starting Part 3 now

• Yay. I've been constantly checking this thread for the next part.

Starting Part 3 now

• Tinycarlos, just so you know because there's a lot more fan fictions doesn't mean we will stop reading yours, in my personal opinion yours still have the best writing or atleast one of the best.

Spooch posted: »

Yay. I've been constantly checking this thread for the next part.

• Okay I have an idea that I will be sharing with you all soon, but I have one question.

What actor would be good if this was a real tv show/movie for Nero Zedlum? Thanks, I have a cool idea that I hope some of you will enjoy seeing it when it's ready.

• Well what does Nero look like, whats his description?

Okay I have an idea that I will be sharing with you all soon, but I have one question. What actor would be good if this was a real tv sho

• Hey, are you still taking characters? I submitted one yesterday

• Hmmm. The guy who voices Trevor Phillips in GTA V.

Okay I have an idea that I will be sharing with you all soon, but I have one question. What actor would be good if this was a real tv sho

• Also...Google Drive has fucked me over. I lost the character submissions thing, so if you aren't on the waiting to be introduced list please re-enter your submissions here please: http://twdrowfanfic.createaforum.com/general-discussion/submit-your-characters-here-using-this-format/msg3/#new

Thank you.

• Spiky black hair, dark skin, almost brown, black goatee, and has black clothing, including gloves, but has a red jacket.

Well what does Nero look like, whats his description?

• edited June 2014

Alt text
    Mario Casas? I looked up spiky haired actors with dark skin

Spiky black hair, dark skin, almost brown, black goatee, and has black clothing, including gloves, but has a red jacket.

• I'll have to delay Part 3 till tomorrow, and I will have Part 4 tomorrow as well as a reward for your patience.

• Long story short, they got lucky. Real lucky...

• Okay so I made an intro to the fanfic (why I wasted my time doing this and not the next part, I do not know why) because I was so incredibly bored.

Curse my poor editing skills. Lol, I tried my best D:

• Will you have another one when new characters come in it?

Okay so I made an intro to the fanfic (why I wasted my time doing this and not the next part, I do not know why) because I was so incredibly bored. Curse my poor editing skills. Lol, I tried my best

• LOL that was actually awesome

Okay so I made an intro to the fanfic (why I wasted my time doing this and not the next part, I do not know why) because I was so incredibly bored. Curse my poor editing skills. Lol, I tried my best

• Yeah when I reach into Season 2

Carley123 posted: »

Will you have another one when new characters come in it?

• You're writing a season two :D!!!

Yeah when I reach into Season 2

• I haven't been in the story yet so I don't need to re-enter?

Also...Google Drive has fucked me over. I lost the character submissions thing, so if you aren't on the waiting to be introduced list please

• Well if you aren't on the waiting to be introduced list on the OP.

I haven't been in the story yet so I don't need to re-enter?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.