The Walking Dead Hurt/Heal Topic

Comments

• Heal Carver 2 times hurt luke once.

• I guess you could consider me part of this as per our deal.

aaron1290 posted: »

SaveSarah Anyone?

• I won't know until your revolution finally accomplishes its goal.

Dragonleaf posted: »

How does crowbar taste?

• And it will. In due time.

I won't know until your revolution finally accomplishes its goal.

• Heal Luke, Christa, and Doug.

• Of this I have no doubt, but we won't go down without a fight.

And it will. In due time.

• edited July 2014

-3 Travis

• Hurt Hank 2 times, heal Pete once.

• Hurt Carver 3 times. Alt text

• Alt text

Hurt Carver 3 times.

• Hurt Carver 3 times.

• edited July 2014

Hurt hank twice (may as well be rid of that). Since i killed him can his tag be "ALVINS REVENGE?"

heal Ben once

• Noooo.

Hurt Carver 3 times.

• hurt Carver 3 times.

• Heal Carver 3 times.

• Heal Carver for 3.

• Hurt Carver 3 times

• Heal Carver 3 times.

• edited July 2014

Hurt Carver 3 times.

#KillBill

Soon...

Alt text

• Heal sarah for 3

• Batman swoops in to save the day.

Rafoli posted: »

Heal Carver 3 times.

• No matter what you do.

Carver. Will. Die

#Crowbar revolution

• I promised Aaron I wouldn't hurt Sarah, so who else do you like that I can hurt when that time comes? Lol.

#TeamSarah posted: »

No matter what you do. Carver. Will. Die #Crowbar revolution

• Hurt Carver 3 times

• Hurt Carver three times.

• And the real battle has finally shown itself. This isn't just a hurt/heal game. This is a fight: a fight to demolish Carver and the legacy of Carver once and for all. To put an end to the suffering, the cruelty, the malice! Let us not back down! We shall go on to the end. We shall fight in France, we shall fight on the seas and oceans, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be. We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender!

Or I could just be overthinking things.

Either way, fitting music:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fqXLEafvF8

• CAN WE FIGHT IN SPACE TOO?

And the real battle has finally shown itself. This isn't just a hurt/heal game. This is a fight: a fight to demolish Carver and the legacy o

• YEAAAH!

Alt text

#CrowbarRevolution

And the real battle has finally shown itself. This isn't just a hurt/heal game. This is a fight: a fight to demolish Carver and the legacy o

• THE CARVER EMPIRE WILL FALL. THE CYCLE WILL CONTINUE AS PLANNED

Noooo.

• And the real battle has finally shown itself. This isn't just a hurt/heal game. This is a fight: a fight to demolish Carver and the legacy o

• I guess that makes me Sheppard, and well, you know how Mass Effect ended Mr. Reaper.

THE CARVER EMPIRE WILL FALL. THE CYCLE WILL CONTINUE AS PLANNED

• Hurt Carver 3 times!

• edited July 2014

YEAH I KNOW HOW IT ENDED: WITH YOU KICKING MY ASS AND MAKING ME LOSE MY JOB. NOW I WORK AT TIME-WARNER CABLE CUSTOMER SUPPORT. YOU ARE AN ASSHOLE, SHEPARD. BUT THAT'S NOT HOW ITS GONNA END THIS TIME, BUCKAROO, I AM ON THE GOOD SIDE NOW. DID I MENTION THAT YOU ARE AN ASSHOLE?

I guess that makes me Sheppard, and well, you know how Mass Effect ended Mr. Reaper.

• Heal Maybelle 3 times!

• HURT CARVER 3 TIMES.

• Join me, and we can change the cycle, and you won't have to work at Time-Warner Cable customer support.

YEAH I KNOW HOW IT ENDED: WITH YOU KICKING MY ASS AND MAKING ME LOSE MY JOB. NOW I WORK AT TIME-WARNER CABLE CUSTOMER SUPPORT. YOU ARE AN AS

Sign in to comment in this discussion.