Ideas for Season 3, Brainstorming

124»

Comments

• edited July 2009
    how would that work out?
    ^

I think they should
  • edited July 2009
    From series 2 I thought there was little hints to the next series. Namely the Moleman where the Train is in the final episode. The Great Moleman Uprising?
    I am no expert in American History so It may have been a joke I did not get but what about the letter from Chariots of the Dogs from the president to 'Maxine'? Perhaps Max in drag at some point?
  • edited July 2009
    From what I remember of the commentary, it's a leftover from a puzzle that was scrapped, where Max would have to dress up in drag and kiss his younger self to make him like girls.
  • edited July 2009
    D'you think Max will still be president in season 3, or will it be Obama?
  • edited July 2009
    I'd vote for Obama. The president gag is getting old.
  • edited July 2009
    I reckon they'll probably reference something at some point. I want Mr Featherly to return!
  • edited August 2009
    I had this sorta idea for an episode of season 3. Sam and Max have been mysteriously fired and are out of the detective business. While trying to find there way back into the world of freelance police they y wind themselves up in the world of monkey island where they have to help guybrush and stop lechuck because lechuck. So its kinda like a Monkey island/Sam and Max crossover.
  • edited August 2009
    I had this sorta idea for an episode of season 3. Sam and Max have been mysteriously fired and are out of the detective business. While trying to find there way back into the world of freelance police they y wind themselves up in the world of monkey island where they have to help guybrush and stop lechuck because lechuck. So its kinda like a Monkey island/Sam and Max crossover.

hum... interesting. I say Max should finally get impeached. I mean he has at least 26 issues of "Impeach president max"
  • edited August 2009
    In my humble opinion Sam & Max should go on vacation, or maybe open a franchise. Just get away from the office. Or Maybe Max finally starts a war and has to go smooth things over diplomatically with a baseball bat.
  • edited August 2009
    Maybe they should do an episode like DOTT. What I mean is have Sam and max separated somehow, and having you be able to switch between them. It could work...
  • edited August 2009
    It would be cool if they linked the first two seasons together somehow. Also an cool episode would be Sam and Max try to go on a vacation and somehow end up in a creepy place where everyone acts all weird and is trying to kill them.
  • edited August 2009
    There is this interesting line in "Culture Shock" when you ask Bosco about the video conspiracy: "Oh, they've all got it in for me... the government, the media, the mafia, aliens, sentient computers, my mother, Niels Bohr, Switzerland, head lice, lint, pastrami, hair spray, Tellt..." (interrupted by Max)
    A few things from this list, we have seen already. I wonder if there are any plans to follow that list.
    Goober wrote: »
    What about Sam & Max get sucked into a Reality TV show, theirs or another characters and, of course it's evil (like all Reality TV shows).
    I like that idea. WARP TV was a genius parody of various TV shows, but we didn't have a Big Brother kind of show yet.
    thatdude98 wrote: »
    Maybe they should do an episode like DOTT. What I mean is have Sam and max separated somehow, and having you be able to switch between them. It could work...
    Nice idea. Flint Paper, Bosco or Sybil could be a 3rd playable character.
  • edited August 2009
    I like the idea of somehow a combination of season one and two.It can be also a little twist with the story but i rather love to see the original characters.
  • jmmjmm
    edited August 2009
    I'm confident Season 3 will be great, The Team really nailed it with S2E4 and S2E5 so if they can keep (or improve!) the quality I'm good.

I only ask for a very small thing: keep the Poppers *popped*
  • edited August 2009
    Sam and Max somehow get mind-controlled/misinformed by the organization that Superball was *realy* working for all this time and you have to play the Soda Poppers (who somehow manage to escape hell) to stop Sam and Max and redeem themselves!
  • edited August 2009
    I think there should be some links from the second season. Like Jurgen, Shambling Corporate Pressence, Brady Culture, Hugh Bliss, Leonard Snakecharmer and Chuckles should form a group to try and kill Sam and Max. And go under the name of the League of Awakened Souls or something.

Also as Max is high preist of Easter Island, it would be great to have a mini game in which you would excorsise the Desotto.
    I don't realy see Agent Superball as the main villain in the third season. He was realy just a mild hinderance. I suspect Harry Moleman as the main antagonist. Or perhaps they're both working for some big cheese
  • edited August 2009
    I don't realy see Agent Superball as the main villain in the third season. He was realy just a mild hinderance.

Are you kidding? Agent Superball would be great as the main villain! You unfoil his master plan and he barely even reacts, what with his Secret Serv attitude, or he could turn out to have a really enthusiastic personality! I think that there is a lot of room for character development for Superball, so I really hope that he is the villain, or at the very least in the game.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.