Telltale forum comic (tentative name)

Comments

• edited March 2009
    I like the idea of this. I really can't wait to see it.
    I think you should add some of the Telltale crew, like Emily and Jake. You'd have to get their permission, of course... but I imagine it would be funny having them in there. ;)
  • edited March 2009
    wheres me? juss kidding you dont have to put me in there.only if you want to.
  • edited March 2009
    Maxilyah wrote: »
    I like the idea of this. I really can't wait to see it.
    I think you should add some of the Telltale crew, like Emily and Jake. You'd have to get their permission, of course... but I imagine it would be funny having them in there. ;)

May be the Telltale Comic, but unless they ask how can they join in?
  • edited March 2009
    splash1 wrote: »
    May be the Telltale Comic, but unless they ask how can they join in?

Guy in a Box could ask/PM them... it would certainly be worth it. They're pretty active in these forums.

By the way, Guy, those storyboards you're throwing out are looking great. This thing just continues to look better and better.
  • edited March 2009
    They're actually not very funny. I'll bet when Guy finishes the comic, the actual outcome'll be much better.
  • edited March 2009
    Snicklin wrote: »
    They're actually not very funny.

Surely you jest?!
  • edited March 2009
    splash1 wrote: »
    Surely you jest?!

"I'm serious and don't call me Shirley."
  • edited March 2009
    If I'm able, I may do one a week, with a different story arc for each month. These are my ideas for the first couple of months:

Month 1: Beginnings
    Month 2: The Vending Machine
    Month 3: The Rise of the Spambot
    Month 4: The Truth About DLJ
    Month 5: Telltale gets closed?
    Yes, deadlinejon, I'm making you part of the main plot at one point. ;) Apparently, my idea is that you hide all your stuff in a broom closet, and I just happen to find the key. I will try to get everyone else's ideas put in, but just remember I won't be able to do every single thing. I'm only going to use one or two sheets for these, and I really hope that it'll be enough.

yay:D i also fixed it.
  • edited March 2009
    Well, I may also give you some sight gags or something, such as that RTS left the hundred-pound note near the vending machine. You put it in and you get...that's right,

YOU GET HIT BY A FALLING HUNDRED-POUND SACK OF POTATOES! :D

Also, I'm going to have my jacket pockets basically contain hammerspace, containing mostly everything we need at some point.

RTS: Man, is there anything you don't have in your pocket?
    GiaB: ...House key.
  • edited March 2009
    ...Oooh, I can take that out of context. WHY WOULD YOU HAVE SUCH A THING IN YOUR POCKET X.X

On an unrelated note: I never knew there was a £100 note =/
  • edited March 2009
    I want a sketch of me.... or at least, a pilot with me in it.... but take your time. :)
  • edited March 2009
    I'm still working on the drawings. My deadline is set for the first Monday of April.
  • edited March 2009
    dont forget the fake april fools issue.
  • edited March 2009
    No, I'll probably--er, not do anything suspicious.
  • edited March 2009
    thats more like it.
  • edited March 2009
    You need to do an Arc where we all Pick-Pocket you and steal stuff we really want (And Antirikusux would just get hit by a Ban-Hammer version of a moustrap)
  • edited March 2009
    Or there would be at least one comic where I do not have what we need. Or sumfin like dat.
  • edited March 2009
    I have an idea of a bunch of people walking into a room with antirikurox in it.
    They sit quietly,look at each other then Antirikurox screams "UR NOT FOLLOWING THE RULES!"
    He pulls out the previously described B4NN H4MM3R and starts making random strikes at users.
    Jake or Emily or Tabbacco walks in and simultaniously gets hit in the head by Antirikuroxs hammer
    They grow an exclamation mark on there head and pull out an M16 that says "USER DELETER"
    They make a headshot then he slowly falls to the floor
  • edited March 2009
    ohib (Oh How It Burns another way to say OMG)that is hilar.user deleter!
  • edited March 2009
    Oooo.. I have someone only people from the Season 2 original days would know, Razahyder. His legacy lives on, for this summer, he'll curse us with Politically Correct Sam & Max!
  • edited March 2009
    that is hilar.user deleter!

i couldnt think of any other way to describe a gun that bans people....Oh wait, B4NN M16.
  • edited March 2009
    THATS A GOOD lDEA DARKBLADE07

IM GONNA STEAL IT NOW KAY
  • edited March 2009
    Thats fine, but make me one of the guys to get hit by the B4N H4MM3R.
  • edited March 2009
    If a greyhound can't catch a rabbit, a Banhammer sure as heck won't. Wait, What?
    If a greyhound can't catch a rabbi-

OH CRAP GREYHOUNDS! RUUUUN! (Yeah, this is a preview of the kind of stuff you'll see in the Paranoia arc)
  • edited March 2009
    Did I miss anything?
  • edited March 2009
    You gotta add some lazers into this!
    picture.php?albumid=117&pictureid=1156
  • edited March 2009
    I am going to try to make the comic feel a lot like the forums themselves, only with people. :D
  • edited March 2009
    if so, then the spambot arc will be epic.
    but what would be even MORE epic is if you use my telltale gets closed by jack tompson arc idea.
  • edited March 2009
    Lemme guess, the Spambots will be like, Robots that speak in a monotonic voice in fragmented sentences. Epic.
  • edited March 2009
    yea. also he would do company advertising because hes a spambot, usually created by comanys. like the imfamous tv on your pc on youtube.
  • edited March 2009
    ...but what would be even MORE epic is if you use my telltale gets closed by Lucas Arts arc idea.

Fixed.
  • edited March 2009
    thanks. no wait, have lucasarts and jack tompson close down telltale games! now THAT would be an epic story arc. if you do this mr box, give me and maxmillia credit. oh, and stinkomanfan too, because he said the jack thomson.
  • edited March 2009
    If it ends in fighting I call shotgun on the Cave Story weaponry.
  • edited March 2009
    Let's venture into Dank's world!
  • edited March 2009
    If it ends in fighting I call shotgun on the Cave Story weaponry.

if it ends in fighting, i call the dual pistols and the machine gun form left4dead. awesome game, by the way.
  • edited March 2009
    thanks. no wait, have lucasarts and jack tompson close down telltale games! now THAT would be an epic story arc. if you do this mr box, give me and maxmillia credit. oh, and stinkomanfan too, because he said the jack thomson.

Why not use more original,creative and destructive characters. How about a character called mecha tool and a company called tyrants R US(who have access to T virus)who join together to take down TTG. The mecha tool is a bacteria that is very hard to see and spreads its disease to every member except one and now he must access the TR secret files which for some reason is in a company owned by racoons
  • edited March 2009
    Why not use more original,creative and destructive characters. How about a character called mecha tool and a company called tyrants R US(who have access to T virus)who join together to take down TTG. The mecha tool is a bacteria that is very hard to see and spreads its disease to every member except one and now he must access the TR secret files which for some reason is in a company owned by racoons

If we did that we'd have to think up some reason Why the virus didn't infect Him/Her.

15 seconds to work it out...

Worked it out yet?
  • edited March 2009
    The person would be unstable
  • edited March 2009
    If we did that we'd have to think up some reason Why the virus didn't infect Him/Her.

15 seconds to work it out...

Worked it out yet?

Well I say it has to do with some sort of vaccine composing of someones *cough*zoombai*uncough* sweat compounds. And the people who've been with him the longest, namely us, have some rub off on us.
  • edited March 2009
    Well I say it has to do with some sort of vaccine composing of someones *cough*zoombai*uncough* sweat compounds. And the people who've been with him the longest, namely us, have some rub off on us.

I always thought that there was no cure for the T-virus... Oh, I don't really play Resi whatsoever, and I always thought that all humans were potential targets.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.