Snow White love thread

We had Nerissa love thread (Nerissa is love, Nerissa is life), Bloody Mary love thread and both of them were successful. Now, every Snow lover, you have a chance to speak your mind ! Props to user papai46 for originally suggesting this thread to happen :)

Comments

• For me, I was a huge fan of Snow after 1st episode and I was really shocked when we found her head at the doorstep of our home, but in time, my hype calmed down (also, there was Nerissa introduced). I think she's a pretty nice character, kind of Bigby's moral compass - always asking him to do the right thing and not be a beast. Sometimes I don't like her decisions, but overall, she's pretty great :)

• Snow is love, Snow is life.

If not for the fact that I have almost been up for 24 hours I would add more detail.

• I think we've already got 3 "... is love, ... is life" sayings. But which is actually true ?

Belan posted: »

Snow is love, Snow is life. If not for the fact that I have almost been up for 24 hours I would add more detail.

• Snow in the games is awesome, but the comics are where she shines most....and Snow has awesome boobs.... wait what who said that?

• I see some random person always saying some perverted things with your account. Are you sure you're not hacked ?

Snow in the games is awesome, but the comics are where she shines most....and Snow has awesome boobs.... wait what who said that?

• edited August 2014

Nutritious, and delicious.

Alt text

Jiggle, jiggle.

• Hmmm, looks so tasty.

Nutritious, and delicious. Jiggle, jiggle.

• Scrum-diddly-umptious.

armis37 posted: »

Hmmm, looks so tasty.

• Just reading the comics and learning her backstory about her made Crane's obsession with her in TWAU hit that much harder, how she reacts and how she feels about it make so much more sense.

Its also nice seeing her work her way up the ladder so to speak, because shes so sure of herself in the comics its neat to see her unsure and trying to just make everything work out well in the end. (also rockin the 80s look, thats always good)

All in all she's a fantastic character with lots of depth and story, her design is superb and a great take on the fairytail. There are some fable ladies I do like more then her, but that doesn't mean she isn't wonderful herself.

Go Sno

• This pleases Snow!

Alt text

• Yeah it does!

Alt text

This pleases Snow!

• i love this face

Alt text

• "done with ur shit" face

kappafan posted: »

i love this face

• Snow is gorgeous, for a comic style character. More than that she's very well written and just awesome. She is a great partner for Bigby (and hopefully more than that wink wink) and I completely fell in love with her. Beauty, brains, and coolness she's the complete package!

• i bet you all missed this secret ending

Alt text

• Hey I unlocked that secret ending!

i bet you all missed this secret ending

• Snow white has awesome boobs, but Bloody Mary is sexualicious.

I see some random person always saying some perverted things with your account. Are you sure you're not hacked ?

• That's not the secret ending! That's the real ending!

i bet you all missed this secret ending

• Snow is definetly my favourite non-Bigby TWAU character (they're pretty much equal). It's great to see her change as a character from Episode 1 all the way to Episode 4, how she reacts to a situation getting worse I'd say quite realistically. It really irks me that Snow-haters just turn on her the second the stress of the situation takes its toll and that she disagrees with Bigby. She has Bigby's back, but she has to worry about damage control and keeping people from caling for Bigby's head.

And dat tension tho.

• Yeah the apple looks nice. Huehuehue.

Hmmm, looks so tasty.

• May I say here, that I'm pretty sure Snow has the best facial expressions in the game. :D

• Two apples in fact, perfect for a homemade pie, if you know what I mean...

Alt text

Healoz posted: »

Yeah the apple looks nice. Huehuehue.

• Alright, Here we go again, Ruining this thread, I really hate Snow. :P

• Take leave of your sinful ways or die by Snowfall. ;)

Alright, Here we go again, Ruining this thread, I really hate Snow. :P

• edited August 2014

Snow is the game is al rightl, but I found her a bit annoying at times. Snow in the comics, however, is extremely badass.

And did I mention hot?

Alt text

• edited August 2014

Alt text

Alright, Here we go again, Ruining this thread, I really hate Snow. :P

• edited August 2014

I'm staying, Dragon. All Snow rant threads are filled with Snow supporters, It's only fair to be here, Representing our cause of ranting. :P

Take leave of your sinful ways or die by Snowfall.

• She's just the right temperature for every occasion.

Snow is the game is al rightl, but I found her a bit annoying at times. Snow in the comics, however, is extremely badass. And did I mention hot?

• Okay, keep in mind though, we still outnumber you. So don't get any ideas. :P

I'm staying, Dragon. All Snow rant threads are filled with Snow supporters, It's only fair to be here, Representing our cause of ranting. :P

• Figured I'd see you here.

• I'm only here for civilized conversation.

Okay, keep in mind though, we still outnumber you. So don't get any ideas. :P

• I love how this is basically a "Snow White is a babe" thread lol.

No complaints there. Aside from her good looks though, she is smart, witty, independent, and an overall good person. Definitely a likable character. She can have a bit of a temper at times.. but I kinda like that to be honest.

• edited September 2014

You may say* that, and you would be correct.

Healoz posted: »

May I say here, that I'm pretty sure Snow has the best facial expressions in the game.

• I honestly agree with you, without her Snow-cold attitude, Fabletown probably wouldn't have made it this far without her help and intelligence.

Belan posted: »

I love how this is basically a "Snow White is a babe" thread lol. No complaints there. Aside from her good looks though, she is smart, wi

• Bigby: sniff sniff

Nutritious, and delicious. Jiggle, jiggle.

• Snow's my favourite character in TWAU. I love her in both nice and cold version, and personally I didn't find her manipulative at all when she asked us to send Toad and Colin to the farm (I like them but why should they stay in Fabletown if other Fables without glamour were obliged to go to The Farm? They're not special or something) or not to kill the CM/act bad, she is just trying to protect Fabletown and its citizens.

Not to mention her moments with Bigby, you can feel the tension between them :P (expecially if you have already read the comics).

• Snow is the game is al rightl, but I found her a bit annoying at times. Snow in the comics, however, is extremely badass. And did I mention hot?

• Nutritious, and delicious. Jiggle, jiggle.

• Okay here we go... Shes hot-licious!

• Thanks for that, I was going to include it myself but I figured users would the see the artist's name anyway on the left side of Snow.

Maximum124 posted: »

Source

Sign in to comment in this discussion.