Snow White love thread

Comments

• I agree, she's a great character, she's nice, fair,intelligent and Bigby and her are great together (that moment in Episode 4) and make a good team.

• No one uses sources. :P if you want the source just click the picture.

Maximum124 posted: »

here's the art source since you left it out

• As an artist, I want sources on any re-posted art, if not full permission from the artists themselves.

Also clicking the picture does nothing you know, Im assuming you're talking about the image url, which cant actually be traced back to the artist unless you do a reverse image search. They're not hard things to do though, its just less rude to source and helps people find more of the artists work.

No one uses sources. :P if you want the source just click the picture.

• Right. I'm sorry. Next time I put up fan art, I shall put a source.

As an artist, I want sources on any re-posted art, if not full permission from the artists themselves. Also clicking the picture does not

• Fair point i suppose. Like Shubba said next time I post I will put the source.

As an artist, I want sources on any re-posted art, if not full permission from the artists themselves. Also clicking the picture does not

• Oh god that gif. xDD

Two apples in fact, perfect for a homemade pie, if you know what I mean...

• Bumping this because it's way too early for the Snow to melt. See what I did there?

• I right now that we got this thread i ask of you: pass me da fapping material.

• I want to put my Snow in Miss.White

• HUEHUEHUE! Dude, you're not alone. Wait for your turn!

I want to put my Snow in Miss.White

• ROFLMAAAAAAAAAAO I WOULD MAKE A BLIZZARD!

• Don't let this thread die, Snow is too hawt to be forgotten!

• We won't let it die ^^ Snow White is without a doubt my favorite character, I would say I even have a solid crush on her... And in case of Season 2, I'm really looking forward to seeing her as official Deputy Mayor of Fabletown ;)

• Bump for Snow lovers :3

• Bump it!

• edited August 2014

She's gonna be pissed off if Telltale is not gonna announce Season 2

Alt text

• Wuh-oh, Telltale you better get on it! Else you'll have a blizzard on your hands!

Jacol posted: »

She's gonna be pissed off if Telltale is not gonna announce Season 2

• She's a wonderful character and I'd let her do things to me....

• O_o, honest tho I would like to do things to her

JJwolf posted: »

She's a wonderful character and I'd let her do things to me....

• I would prefer both, hehehe

papai46 posted: »

O_o, honest tho I would like to do things to her

• Teehee

I would prefer both, hehehe

• edited August 2014

Why wouldn't you let her do things to you? I mean...

Alt text

JJwolf posted: »

She's a wonderful character and I'd let her do things to me....

• That's what i'm saying!

• No new post today? What a shame... By the way, I seem to love her even more in bloody edition

Alt text

• in what way is this in the game?
    i re-did the last chapter like 10 times, still didn't get it, so anyone care to elaborate how is this possible?

kappafan posted: »

i bet you all missed this secret ending

• It's fan art, not a real screenshot... a good one tho. Very good.

Rorossi posted: »

in what way is this in the game? i re-did the last chapter like 10 times, still didn't get it, so anyone care to elaborate how is this possible?

• Hah, you got tricked real good.

Rorossi posted: »

in what way is this in the game? i re-did the last chapter like 10 times, still didn't get it, so anyone care to elaborate how is this possible?

• That always happens.... Once a month... You can see how much she's sick of the dry cleaning bills lol.

No new post today? What a shame... By the way, I seem to love her even more in bloody edition

• I loved Snow before she was cool

Alt text

But I also love the videogame Snow White ;)

• Oh my god, I need to find moar.

• Right now, all the cool kids are loving Snow!

EMMYPESS posted: »

I loved Snow before she was cool But I also love the videogame Snow White

• You know, I just realized this. Without Snow, we wouldn't have amazing things such as Christmas, sledding, Snowball fights, or days off to be had if there is to be a blizzard!

All hail Snow for contributing to our welfare! You're the best, Snow.

• edited September 2014

Without Snow I would not have flipped my car off the road upside down into a ditch last winter. Thanks snow.

(seriously though, I hate snow. As in the frozen precipitation..)

You know, I just realized this. Without Snow, we wouldn't have amazing things such as Christmas, sledding, Snowball fights, or days off to be had if there is to be a blizzard! All hail Snow for contributing to our welfare! You're the best, Snow.

• Wish we had more love for Snow here in California.

Seriously though, its hot as hell and some Snow would be great! :) But I DO live the character, too.

You know, I just realized this. Without Snow, we wouldn't have amazing things such as Christmas, sledding, Snowball fights, or days off to be had if there is to be a blizzard! All hail Snow for contributing to our welfare! You're the best, Snow.

• edited September 2014

Without Snow I'd know something

Alt text

Belan posted: »

Without Snow I would not have flipped my car off the road upside down into a ditch last winter. Thanks snow. (seriously though, I hate snow. As in the frozen precipitation..)

• You mustn't blame Snow, blame the tread on your tires or the horrible road conditions instead. ;)

Belan posted: »

Without Snow I would not have flipped my car off the road upside down into a ditch last winter. Thanks snow. (seriously though, I hate snow. As in the frozen precipitation..)

• You must believe, and perhaps one day, you will get your Snow. It shall be an early Christmas miracle!

pudding_pie posted: »

Wish we had more love for Snow here in California. Seriously though, its hot as hell and some Snow would be great! But I DO live the character, too.

• How can someone named Snow be hot? :trollface:

• God damn Snow, why do you have to troll me ? In my country, she never comes until late December. Then suddenly we're knee deep in Snow after one night. Not complaining though :) Also, this sentence turned out to have a very clear double meaning...

• It doesn't snow here in my countryAlt text

You must believe, and perhaps one day, you will get your Snow. It shall be an early Christmas miracle!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.