Snow White love thread

Comments

• You guys have to forgive me, but I couldn't resist to revive this thread since it's finally snowing in EU <3

• It was nice to see Snow again when I started replaying TWAU for about the 20th time, it's just that time of year I suppose. :3

• I like Snow, I feel like she's a very strong, independent woman. Her character development is also really good during the course of the game. She is shown to be sometimes cold, but she's also shown to have a warm heart, especially around Bigby :3

• Oh hey, it's snowing outside. Bump :)

• Snow's uh.....a remarkable women who is strong, kind, and loyal. She's also very sweet and can warm anyone's heart no matter how cold.

• And she's the one for Bigby... Just like he's the one for her.

Snow's uh.....a remarkable women who is strong, kind, and loyal. She's also very sweet and can warm anyone's heart no matter how cold.

• This doesn't stop me, I want to... I have to serve my goddess!

HazzatheMan posted: »

And she's the one for Bigby... Just like he's the one for her.

• Oh god...

Jacol posted: »

This doesn't stop me, I want to... I have to serve my goddess!

• Ok so your goddes is Snow, Bloody Mary is TheZorkij's goddess

My goddess also happens to be Snow...

Anyone want Rose Red as a goddess????

This doesn't stop me, I want to... I have to serve my goddess!

• No, but my goddess is Nerissa :)

Ok so your goddes is Snow, Bloody Mary is TheZorkij's goddess My goddess also happens to be Snow... Anyone want Rose Red as a goddess????

• I'll take it, i like red heads.

Ok so your goddes is Snow, Bloody Mary is TheZorkij's goddess My goddess also happens to be Snow... Anyone want Rose Red as a goddess????

• Fair play! Maybe you can give her a happy ending... (Seriously, I read the Little Mermaid in my youth and the ending where she kills herself made me cry a river! That and the entirety of the Little Match Girl.....)

armis37 posted: »

No, but my goddess is Nerissa

• We have a winner!!!!! Prepare to be cheated on when she see's a cute guy do something cooler than you :P

papai46 posted: »

I'll take it, i like red heads.

• I doubt she'll find somebody cuter and cooler than me tips fedora.

We have a winner!!!!! Prepare to be cheated on when she see's a cute guy do something cooler than you :P

• I really liked her in the beginning, but episode for episode she has become less likeable for me.
    I mean, you can obviously see, that she has feelings for Bigby and in the end she just gives him the cold shoulder. Thats harsh.
    Maybe the story has to evolve further to show a real Bigby-Snow ending.

• I'll try my best :)

Fair play! Maybe you can give her a happy ending... (Seriously, I read the Little Mermaid in my youth and the ending where she kills herself made me cry a river! That and the entirety of the Little Match Girl.....)

• I dunno dude... Boy Blue is a legend and she only wants him cuz he invaded the Homelands by himself...

papai46 posted: »

I doubt she'll find somebody cuter and cooler than me tips fedora.

• Read the Fables comics; they're relationship is fleshed out within roughly 30 issues, by issue 50 they're happily married and very much in love with each other.

• edited December 2014

Whenever Snow smiles I can't help but smile myself ♥_♥

• The second she sends her pup back to the pound I'd be over plowing Snow (And I ain't talking about winter ;))

Alt text

• They are rare and should be cherished!

naik posted: »

Whenever Snow smiles I can't help but smile myself ♥_♥

• the tension is real

Arbitrator posted: »

Snow is definetly my favourite non-Bigby TWAU character (they're pretty much equal). It's great to see her change as a character from Episod

• I woke up today and immediately noticed that the entire snow in my town just melted... not a good beginning of the year :(

• So sorry dude.

pats back

I woke up today and immediately noticed that the entire snow in my town just melted... not a good beginning of the year

• edited January 2015

kappafan posted: »

i bet you all missed this secret ending

• Bumping it so all the 3 female threads can be in the frontpage !

• Some people might not like her character, I get it (altho personally I admire her independence and coldness), but how can you not adore her? :P She have beautiful eyes

Alt text

• You all let snow melt...

• Certainly not me * wink *

I still have this thread bookmarked and I constantly pay my respects to her (yep, I'm not an atheist anymore)

Now I'm waiting for all the lulz coming my way :D [grabs some popcorn]

You all let snow melt...

• Your words are sugar-coated. If you really cared for her, you'd compliment her body through rhyme each day for the rest of your life!

Certainly not me * wink * I still have this thread bookmarked and I constantly pay my respects to her (yep, I'm not an atheist anymore) Now I'm waiting for all the lulz coming my way [grabs some popcorn]

• MY POPCORN!!!!!!

PLEASE TELL ME YOU DID NOT TAKE THE PASITO AS WELL!!!

Certainly not me * wink * I still have this thread bookmarked and I constantly pay my respects to her (yep, I'm not an atheist anymore) Now I'm waiting for all the lulz coming my way [grabs some popcorn]

• Glad to see this thread hasn't melted yet :)

You all let snow melt...

• You called it!

Your words are sugar-coated. If you really cared for her, you'd compliment her body through rhyme each day for the rest of your life!

• Oh, 'twould be shame if it did.

armis37 posted: »

Glad to see this thread hasn't melted yet

• edited September 2015

Gosh forgive me, but I had to...

enter image description here

1 Year Anniversary of my everlasting crush #MissWhite

• It's perfect dude :'D

Gosh forgive me, but I had to... 1 Year Anniversary of my everlasting crush #MissWhite

• enter image description here

Gosh forgive me, but I had to... 1 Year Anniversary of my everlasting crush #MissWhite

• Nice drawing Jacol.

• I really love Happy Snowenter image description here

• Happy Snow AND Sexy Snow.

Both are in the Fables comics ;)

Duck_Hunt posted: »

I really love Happy Snow

Sign in to comment in this discussion.