Snow White love thread

Comments

• Damn, I feed bad for all of you, because It's probably going to start snowing for me like 2 months from now. I can try to send you some in the bucket if you want to.

papai46 posted: »

It doesn't snow here in my country

• Are you sure it won't melt on the way over there? At least you'd be giving him some water, haha.

Jacol posted: »

Damn, I feed bad for all of you, because It's probably going to start snowing for me like 2 months from now. I can try to send you some in the bucket if you want to.

• What a shame. :(

papai46 posted: »

It doesn't snow here in my country

• We get Snow in NJ, but the most it's been was a foot (Many years ago, when I was a small child though.) We've had a lot last winter, though it was only a few inches at a time and melted midday the next day. Only for us to get another storm several days later. We had to postpone midterms for a month practically!

pudding_pie posted: »

Wish we had more love for Snow here in California. Seriously though, its hot as hell and some Snow would be great! But I DO live the character, too.

• Snow never melts ;)

Alt text

Are you sure it won't melt on the way over there? At least you'd be giving him some water, haha.

• Yes, send it naw!

Snow never melts

• Alt text

armis37 posted: »

God damn Snow, why do you have to troll me ? In my country, she never comes until late December. Then suddenly we're knee deep in Snow after one night. Not complaining though Also, this sentence turned out to have a very clear double meaning...

• Alt text

Snow never melts

• I'd let Snow peter my dinklage

• Do not let this thread melt!

• Don' worry our goddess won't let this happen.

Do not let this thread melt!

• She's definitely my second favourite character (in the Comics and TWAU) after Bigby. The character is great, and the way Telltale Games staff designed her is also wonderful. But I think my biggest praise would be to go to her Voice Actress: Erin Yvette. We already know her as the voice of Molly and Bonnie in TWD, but I think her Snow Voice acting is her best yet (her voice actually gave Snow a lot of character, strong intelligent woman when needed, and soft and tender woman in some moments with Bigby in TWAU).

With that being said, Bigby character's voice acting is pretty great too.

• She's a real beauty in the game AND the comics, plus her relationship with Bigby is so well written and illustrated that you can't help but not love EITHER of them!!!

• Hail Snow White the babe

• And all of their realtionship was because of bluebeard. :))

HazzatheMan posted: »

She's a real beauty in the game AND the comics, plus her relationship with Bigby is so well written and illustrated that you can't help but not love EITHER of them!!!

• I will have to agree with you one that one :)))

Miklaus posted: »

Snow's my favourite character in TWAU. I love her in both nice and cold version, and personally I didn't find her manipulative at all when s

• ((O_o))

Rockworm posted: »

That always happens.... Once a month... You can see how much she's sick of the dry cleaning bills lol.

• Snowy bump.

• Oh god did Jersey get alot of snow last winter, I've heard that this winter is suppose to be just as bad if not worse.

EMMYPESS posted: »

We get Snow in NJ, but the most it's been was a foot (Many years ago, when I was a small child though.) We've had a lot last winter, though

• edited September 2014

Oh god did Jersey get alot of Snow last winter

Jersey wishes..

http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140527231351/fables/images/5/51/ISC_Jersey_Smug.png

snyderman posted: »

Oh god did Jersey get alot of snow last winter, I've heard that this winter is suppose to be just as bad if not worse.

• I'm with him, but I want double what we had last winter.

Belan posted: »

Oh god did Jersey get alot of Snow last winter Jersey wishes.. http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140527231351/fables/images/5/51/ISC_Jersey_Smug.png

• you have to be a complete loyal dog, no kicks on the door, no beating anyone. dont punch gren at the start

Rorossi posted: »

in what way is this in the game? i re-did the last chapter like 10 times, still didn't get it, so anyone care to elaborate how is this possible?

• Remember when every one thought snow was dead. Haha.

• I really like Snow. She's pretty and intelligent. I know that she feels a lot for Bigby.

• Well, I feel a lot for her.

I really like Snow. She's pretty and intelligent. I know that she feels a lot for Bigby.

• Except from that ones that were reading the comics :))

Remember when every one thought snow was dead. Haha.

• I really loved her in the game. I went in not knowing that this was a prquel a comic I didn 't know that existed and when I learned I was like....

"WHAT? BIGBY AND SNOW= NOTHING IN THIS GAME? Dissapointment......"

• Ten years before..

blueneon posted: »

I really loved her in the game. I went in not knowing that this was a prquel a comic I didn 't know that existed and when I learned I was like.... "WHAT? BIGBY AND SNOW= NOTHING IN THIS GAME? Dissapointment......"

• I am sure it is a bit longer than ten years. And lets not forget all this time before the game and comics. If it wasn 't for the spekk Bigby would never get laid....

Alex28 posted: »

Ten years before..

• The game takes place in 1986, and first issue of the comic book takes place in 2003 if I'm not mistaking. So, Telltale have a lot space to create a whole bunch of seasons for this game.

I am sure it is a bit longer than ten years. And lets not forget all this time before the game and comics. If it wasn 't for the spekk Bigby would never get laid....

• Yeah, but they have to keep cannon. I would love to see a spinoff. They have so much oportunites with this franchise. But at any rate I would still love onother season. Although if I were you I wouln 't have my hopes too high.

The game takes place in 1986, and first issue of the comic book takes place in 2003 if I'm not mistaking. So, Telltale have a lot space to create a whole bunch of seasons for this game.

• Rhey make more money of the twd.I wouldn't be surprise if you see season 3 before twau season 2,if it will apear.

Yeah, but they have to keep cannon. I would love to see a spinoff. They have so much oportunites with this franchise. But at any rate I would still love onother season. Although if I were you I wouln 't have my hopes too high.

• Me too. But I love both games, so I don 't mind. Still would be great if we did get a season 2 of the wolf.

Rhey make more money of the twd.I wouldn't be surprise if you see season 3 before twau season 2,if it will apear.

• edited September 2014

A Snow White DLC would be really cool (see what I did there? Because... never mind)

• [removed]

• Yeah the whole don't remember anything about the camping trip thing is kinda sad to me, wouldn't they want to remember!?

And all of their realtionship was because of bluebeard. )

• well done sir

Rockworm posted: »

I'd let Snow peter my dinklage

• Snow's a good character.
    Likable.
    Smart.
    And reasonable.

I liked her character, and hope she plays a bigger role in season 2.
    I'll add more later!

• According to one of the "Book of Fables" entries, King Cole officially appointed her as Deputy Mayor. I'm looking forward to seeing more Miss White ;)

Kenny/Lee posted: »

Snow's a good character. Likable. Smart. And reasonable. I liked her character, and hope she plays a bigger role in season 2. I'll add more later!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.