The do Whatever Random Thought that Pops Into your Head Adventure

Comments

• edited April 2009
    He corrects you and says that his home is east.
  • edited April 2009
    > head west and say that you're taking a shortcut all the way around the planet.
  • edited April 2009
    >Go to Ireland
  • edited April 2009
    >Head east. Preferred method of locomotion - skipping.
  • edited April 2009
    throw cleod9 into the universe you are currently in then tell him to hurry up with ssf2.
  • edited April 2009
    >Head east. Preferred method of locomotion - skipping.

You run into a pack of wolves that look much like the cartoon rabbit.
  • edited April 2009
    >throw cleod9 @ wolfs
  • edited April 2009
    eat wolves.
  • edited April 2009
    >Release the cartoon rabbit into the wild.
    or
    >Type Ctrl+Alt+W
  • edited April 2009
    pizzapuma wrote: »
    >throw cleod9 @ wolfs

They get scared and run away.
  • edited April 2009
    >Continue east. And.... um.... army crawl.
  • edited April 2009
    >chase after wolves and ask them, "would thou care to joineth me on thy quest?"
  • edited April 2009
    >Continue east. And.... um.... army crawl.

You come to an unstable bridge, and beneath it is a deep trench.
  • edited April 2009
    >Jump recklessly across the bridge.
  • edited April 2009
    You make it across saftely, and it breaks and falls behind you as you move on.

A montage starts about you venturing through jungles and swinging across pits of lava, and you soon fall and hit your head.

You wake up and see a blurry figure. When everything comes back into focus, you see a fox that looks like the rabbit.
  • edited April 2009
    >"Space Coyote?"
  • edited April 2009
    "No, Nikko."
  • edited April 2009
    >Get up
  • edited April 2009
    Nikko says to you, "You should be thanking me, right now. I just saved you from being ground up into hamburger meat by the sharp rocks at the rapids."
  • edited April 2009
    >Question logic of lava rapids
  • edited April 2009
    "I never mentioned lava rapids."
  • edited April 2009
    >Say that you fell into lava and when you woke up she rescued you she said something about rapids
  • edited April 2009
    "Either I applied too much rubbing alcohol to that cut on your head, or you don't know that there are also water rapids in existance today."
  • edited April 2009
    >Wonder what happened to the cartoon rabbit.
  • edited April 2009
    >ask about your location.
  • edited April 2009
    >Wonder what happened to the cartoon rabbit.

He's safe with Nikko, and she says that his name is Hamelton.

She says that she was going to a museum, when she lost her way, and may need your help getting back as well as Hammy.

Oh, and you're in a jungle.
  • edited May 2009
    >Keep heading east, hacking and slashing at any foliage that dares to slow you journey.
  • edited May 2009
    >Keep heading east, hacking and slashing at any foliage that dares to slow you journey.

You come to a little otter dressed as a troll and a bridge.
  • edited May 2009
    >Compliment the otter on his costume, then walk on by him.
  • edited May 2009
    He stops you and says you have to solve his riddle in order to get past.

His riddle is "If I were to jump down this fifty-seven story canyon, and landed on my feet, would I splatter all over the place, or would I break both my legs?"
  • edited May 2009
    >Ask Nikko or Hamelton
  • edited May 2009
    Nikko says, "Why don't you try jumping down this ten-inch trench so we can just get the idea?"

The beaver accepts and jumps down the trench, forgetting that it was really fifty-seven stories, and splatters all over the rocks below.

You move on and see what Hammy says to be their town.
  • edited May 2009
    >Have a night out to town.
  • edited March 2010
    Scream "PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME" and stamp on old abandoned threads
  • edited March 2010
    >Afflict your party with the deadly skin-eating Motaba virus
  • edited March 2010
    Hello, Dear Sirs, and or Sirettes,

I have decided that all of us (as in us) shall complete a task that has been deemed impossible, laughed upon, and has flown to the sausage house. As of today, we shall set forth on our ultimate goal. This goal is a goal that is superior to all goals before its time, and after its time. It is the supreme goal of goals. The goal.

As you drag your weary eyes over this masterpiece of words, you may ask yourself, "What is this goal, the goal of all goals, that is worth my risk?" My answer to you, would be that you are impatient, and that you don't deserve to know the goal, for It is far too important to lie in the depths of an impatient mind such as yours. This may be harsh, but it is law. Law is law when conversing about the goal.

In approximately 3 months time, it is my estimate that we should have accumulated enough currency to sufficiently take the first step towards this goal. There is no need for a group trip to the docks, for I have the appropriate connections for such a bold purchase. Do not worry yourselves, your money is not in any danger as long as it is within my sight.

Once we have obtained the item of purchase, it will be due time to submerge the craft into the depths, where Phase Two of our goal is waiting to be ignited. I do hope you all will accompany me, as we attempt to complete the goal of goals. It will be splendid, indeed.

Signed,
    Voyage #HUBERT.
  • edited May 2010
    What? I can't hear you!
    Scream "PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME" and stamp on old abandoned threads

You have found the orb and restored world peace. Great job! That wasn't so hard, was it?
  • edited June 2010
    The world is then invaded by martains!
  • edited June 2010
    Look out! Internet trolls! All you have with you is an orb and and a razor blade. What to do?!
  • edited June 2010
    cut open the orb with the razor blade to find a 0.000001mm longer razor blade, what a stroke of luck!
Sign in to comment in this discussion.