Attack On Forum (Attack On Titan Fanfic) **SUBMIT YOUR CHARACTERS NOW! :D**

Gary-OakGary-Oak Banned
edited October 2014 in Forum Games

Okay, well i was thinking of making a walking dead fanfic thingo like everyone else, but i wanted to be unique, so i decided to make one based off attack on titan.

I wasn't really sure if i should make this, but Gustav pushed me into doing this. If you guys feel that this sort of thing does not belong on this forum, please let me know, any feedback is appreciated.

So, this is going to be a story, and i would like to ask people to make their characters below. If you guys know of LeeTheProfessional's fanfic, i will be making it like that.

My storytelling skills are not the best, so hopefully, you will be able to put up with it. Also, if i use some wrong information regarding the lore of attack on titan/shingeki no kyojin, please let me know, as i already said, feedback is appreciated!

Comments

• Hehehehe, can't wait. >:D

• Gary-OakGary-Oak Banned
    edited November 2014

Please post your character below! By the way, it would be appreciated if a few of you could make an evil character, or a character who is older (so i can make them already in the military) please note, that not ALL of you have to do this, but it will be appreciated.

Questions:

1. How old is your character? (Some of you will start off young at the start, but there will be a timeskip to your desired age) 16
    2. Character Personality? Smart, sarcastic, loud, afraid of the titans, however, willing to fight them to the bitter end.
    3. Character History (The district you live in, what family you have. I will decide what happens to your family) I live in trost with my mother.
    4. Please rank your skills. (1 being the best. 4 being the worst.): Combat, Initiative, Wits and Teamwork 1. Initiative 2. Combat 3. Wits 4. Teamwork
    5. 1 special skill. (Please avoid skills that make you overpowered, such as "immortal". Also, please do not put "titan shifter" here, i will decide who will be a titan shifter later on) Strategy
    6. Are you willing to sacrifice yourself to protect people? Only people i care for deeply.
    7. What military branch are you in? (THIS IS FOR CHARACTERS OVER 19 YEARS OF AGE ONLY)

By the way, if you make your character older (already in the military), put down what regiment you want to be in.

For people making their characters, please reply to this post to make the character, so there is no mess. Thank you.

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited October 2014

1) 17.

2) Determined, hot tempered, impulsive and passionate.

3) The outer district of shiganshina, he lives with his mom and dad and 2 other younger brothers.

4) Initiative, Combat, Wits, Teamwork.

5) Strong-willed.

6) For his comrades and family, yes.

7) He wanted to join the MP to stop the corruption that's going on there at first, but when the time to decide came, he stayed with Erwin and joined the Survey Corps.

• Gustav_KennyGustav_Kenny Banned
    edited October 2014

loll sry

Gary-Oak posted: »

Please post your character below! By the way, it would be appreciated if a few of you could make an evil character, or a character who is ol

• Gustav_KennyGustav_Kenny Banned
    edited October 2014

1) 16.

2) Gustav is a careless person at first. He seems selfish, cynical, bossy, sly, uncooperative, exploitative and confrontational, but he can apparently be kind. He has often come down hard on people not true to themselves.

3) Gustav is from the Yarckel District within Wall Sina, he lived with his best friend Derek and Derek's two parents.

4) 1. Combat, 2. Wits, 3 Initiative, 4. Teamwork.

5) Questioning. (Questioning people and their actions)

6) He would save someone, but not die for someone.

7) A FUCKING TRAINEE AYE

• From now on it would be better if when you submit your character, you reply to the initial questions post, so there is no mess. Thanks!

By the way, the story will start when we have at least 15-20 characters.

• edited October 2014

1) 19

2) Humors and optimistic, can get mad at times when things don't go as planned but always tries to help people on the most part. Scared of taking Titans on face to face.

3) Live in the outer district with mother, father, brother and sister, servers with the garrison.

4) 1. Teamwork, 2. Initiative, 3. Wits, 4. Combat.

5) Mullet. (jk) ... Tries to look at the bright side.

6) Friends and family. Will try to help others but not sacrifice.

7) Joined the garrison at 18 and has been serving for a year and a bit. Didn't want to fight Titans but just joined to slack off and drink all day while having a decent pay. Tried to get into the military police but just didn't have the aptitude so settled for a job inside the walls. Has little combat experience but can shoot and man cannons.

Dur ya go Garah.

• edited October 2014

1) 21

2) Cold, selfish, brave, protects the weak as long as they either don't annoy him or as long as it doesn't risk his own survival.

3) Anywhere but the last wall where all the snobs live. Have a young step mother who goes by the name of Haruka.

4) 1. Combat 2. Initiative 3. Wits 4. Teamwork

5) Uses people to his advantage.

6) Only for his step mother and possible love interest. And even then only if there is no other way. He would rather sacrifice someone else instead.

7) Military: Got kicked out of the military police because he got in a fight with his superior over his corruption. While not a sparkling example of altruism himself, he just couldn't stand their cowardly attitude and way of thinking. After a certain incident, he was kicked out of the police and put into the Garrison instead. Rumor has it that he had killed his superior, but others say he merely beat the crap out of him. No one knows for sure.

Please post your character below! By the way, it would be appreciated if a few of you could make an evil character, or a character who is ol

• TATAKE KAI

AWESOMEO posted: »

TATAKAE HANNES-SAN

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited October 2014

TATAKAE HANNES-SAN

1) 19 2) Humors and optimistic, can get mad at times when things don't go as planned but always tries to help people on the most part. Sc

• Alt text

TATAKAE HANNES-SAN

• edited October 2014

1) 16.

2) Friendly, Funny, Down to earth, Keeps calm in stressful situations, Annoying at times.

3) From the Trost district, lived with her lone mother.

4) 1. Wits, 2. Combat, 3. Initiative, 4. Teamwork.

5) Tactics.

6) Only for family and really close friends

• TATAKAE! TATAKAE!

Nah kidding, join the MP with me and we can become gay lovers.

1) 17. 2) Determined, hot tempered, impulsive and passionate. 3) The outer district of shiganshina, he lives with his mom and dad and

• edited October 2014
    1. 17

2. Smart, sarcastic, willing to do what has to be done.

3. Trost with my little brother.

4. Combat (2) Initiative (4) Wits (1) Teamwork (3)

5. Tactics

6. Only family and friends.

• edited November 2014
    1. 32

2. Boring, low stamina, loner, pessimistic, agile, helpful, caring, average intelligence, wise, quiet, unstable if pestered, dislikes children 16 and under, and courageous.

3. Trost alone I guess.

4.In order, Combat, Wits, Initiative, Teamwork

5.Judging People

6.Nope

7.Survey

• 1) 20.

2) Usually quiet, caring, somewhat aggressive towards people he doesn't know, but is ultimately friendly. Basically a personality like Mike in TWD.

3) Trost District, lost his whole family a long time ago. Lived with his Uncle.

4) Initiative, Combat, Wits, Teamwork.

5) Very agile.

6) Would try to save others, but not die for them unless they're close to him.

7) Currently serves with the Survey Corps.

• psshhh

TATAKAE! TATAKAE! Nah kidding, join the MP with me and we can become gay lovers.

• edited October 2014

Heeey Twistee :D

Alt text

Twistee posted: »

1) 20. 2) Usually quiet, caring, somewhat aggressive towards people he doesn't know, but is ultimately friendly. Basically a personality

• I'd eat them

yolo

BlueShadiw posted: »

Heeey Twistee

• They are amazing. Eat them right now.

I'd eat them yolo

• Cannibal Twistee confirmed.

I'd eat them yolo

• edited October 2014
    1. Age: 16
    2. Personality: Loyal, unpredictable, friendly, socially awkward, stubborn and clever
    3. History: Lives in Trost with her grandmother and little sister
      1. Wits, 2. Teamwork, 3. Initiative, 4. Combat
    4. Special skill: Persuasion
    5. Are you willing to sacrifice yourself to protect people?: Only if she feels it's necessary

• TalimancerTalimancer Banned
    edited October 2014

How old is your character? 25

Character Personality? Resilient and focused. But can usually only see things his way meaning that he may disagree with orders yet he will still follow them out of respect.

Character History He lived in the Shiganshina District before leaving on his military leave

Please rank your skills. (1 being the best. 4 being the worst.): 1. Strength 2. Quick minded. 3. Obedience 4. Cooperativeness for those below his rank.
    1 special skill. (Please avoid skills that make you overpowered, such as "immortal". Also, please do not put "titan shifter" here, i will decide who will be a titan shifter later on) Strategy

Are you willing to sacrifice yourself to protect people? For those who can play more of a role top help others.

What military branch are you in? Garrison

• Name: Zaphaeus Venual

1. 19

2. Determined, Smart

3, Trost District, Decently funded family

1. 2, 3, 4, 4

2. Able to plan strategic attacks

3. People like Family and Friends

4. Garrison, I guess

• IS THIS GOING TO START OR NAH?

• I need more people T_T

IS THIS GOING TO START OR NAH?

• edited November 2014

Personality: Somewhat calm. easy going. doesn't want to start fight, but will gladly finish one. Smart.

History: I've lived in trost all my life, lived with my father and mother, i was a lonely child, had a hard time making friends. One day my mother was being beat by my father, i just couldn't stand there. So... i grab a knife... I... I told him i would kill him, if he didn't leave mother alone. He said... do it, be a man, stood there holding the knife, not even blinking. He grab my hand and held the knife to his own neck. Yelling at me to do it, to kill him, but i didn't, i dropped the knife, i couldn't kill him. I wanted to so much, but i couldn't do it. A few years passed, not much happened. I made friends, but i could never lived that down.

Skill: 1. Initiative 4. Combat 3. Wits 2. Teamwork

Special Skill: Amazing reflexes.

willing to sacrifice yourself for another: Yes, if it's someone he cares about, or something he believes in.

• Questions:

How old is your character? 18

Character Personality? Smart, sarcastic, loud, killer, fears nothing enjoys the thrill of fighting for his life again the titans, determined, manipulator,

Character History I live in trost with my mother.

Please rank your skills. (1 being the best. 4 being the worst.): 1.Combat 2.Wits 3. Initiative 4. Teamwork

1 special skill: Slow motion headshot shooter

Are you willing to sacrifice yourself to protect people? Nope kill everyone but me pls

What military branch are you in? (THIS IS FOR CHARACTERS OVER 18 YEARS OF AGE ONLY) Any :)

• edited November 2014

Heard you need some more so here ya go. ;)

1.How old is your character? ------------34

2.Character Personality?------------ Brutal, loud, hot headed, not the brightest in strategy but dangerous in battle, loves a good fight

3.Character History?------------- Inner district, lives with his two daughters and wife, and his mother

4.Please rank your skills. -------------1.Strategy 2. Teamwork 3.Obedience 4. Combat

5.1 special skill. ---------Rage

6.Are you willing to sacrifice yourself to protect people?------------ Only people i care for deeply.

7.What military branch are you in? ------------------- ummm..... Levi's squad? I don't know much about SNK. Sorry.

• TDMshadowCPTDMshadowCP Banned
    edited November 2014

How old is your character?

Character Personality? Sly, flirty, outgoing, hot tempered, brave,vengeful, enjoys killing titans, will only try to save someone from a Titan if that person saved him before

History: He and his older brother used to be kid bandits. When Wall Maria got attacked his brother distracted a Titan so TDM could escape. He started hating TItans ever since, and always thinks about his brother when he's fighting Titans.

Skills 1.Teamwork 2. Combat 3. Wits 4. Initative

Special Skill Speed

Are you willing to sacrifice yourself to protect people? Only if that person saved him before.

• edited November 2014

I don't know much about SNK. Sorry.

That's ok, he'll probably just put you in the Trainees at first. :)

EDIT: Nvm, you're 69. He can't put ya in the trainees. Mah bad.

Heard you need some more so here ya go. 1.How old is your character? ------------34 2.Character Personality?------------ Brutal, loud

edited November 2014

Forget what i said about age, you're fine.

Heard you need some more so here ya go. 1.How old is your character? ------------34 2.Character Personality?------------ Brutal, loud

• Middle Aged

Depressed

I live a run down apartment alone

I'm bad at all of these skills

My special skill is wasting time and space

No, I'm a cold blooded coward

None

• edited November 2014

really big cunt, drunk, but good with any type of weapon.

District: Maria.

Had three children, and lost them because of the Titans. He’s training to avenge them.

1. Combat 2. Teamwork 3. Wits 4. Initiative

Skill: Fights better when drunk

Yes.

Survey Corps

edited November 2014

Okay everybody! I will start the fanfic tomorrow! are you excited?

First off, i have something to say, i will be bending the lore around a bit, for example, the top 10 trainees. Instead of top 10 trainees, i will be doing top 9 trainees instead.

• Chapter 1: The Beginning of the End

AWESOMEO

It was a quiet summer day, I was buying food for our family in the market. The birds were singing, the children were playing. Everything was good. I was happy. While i was walking home. I saw my friend TDMshadowCP in the distance, "Hey, AWESOMEO!", he said. "Oh, hey Shadow, how are you?", i replied, "I'm pretty good, did you hear the news?!", he said, excitedly.

"No, What's going on?" I answered.

"The military is recruiting! We should join!", He smiled.

"I dunno, I haven't thought about it in a while, my family doesn't want me to join." I explained.

Then just like that, there was some sort of explosion at the wall. Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked. As the smoke cleared, we could see what it was. There was a titan, bigger than we've ever seen. It was colossal in size. Then suddenly, there was a hole in the wall. The Colossal Titan had kicked a hole in the wall. Titans were pouring inside and devouring everyone in sight.

Everyone was running, even Shadow had disappeared. But I just stood there, something was stopping me from moving, it was almost as if i was paralyzed. There was a titan coming right for me. I was going to die.

Then suddenly, the titan was on the ground, dead. I looked up, and standing on the roof, was a man, he was wearing a military uniform. "Get the hell out of here, kid!", he yelled!

I started running, i could finally move. As i was running, i looked in the distance, the boat out of here was filling up. If i took much longer, i won't be able to get out of here. While i was heading toward the ship, i saw it. There was smoke, it was coming from my house. "Oh no!", i said to myself. Where do i go?

**Time to vote, just reply to this, and pick one of the votes below. **

1) I have to help my family!

2) No, i need to get out of here.

edited November 2014

Sorry the first part is so short, i didn't know what to do for the introduction. However, i promise you all, the next part, will be much longer. So look forward to that!

• 1) I have to help my family!

Chapter 1: The Beginning of the End AWESOMEO It was a quiet summer day, I was buying food for our family in the market. The birds were

• 1) I have to help my family!

Chapter 1: The Beginning of the End AWESOMEO It was a quiet summer day, I was buying food for our family in the market. The birds were

Sign in to comment in this discussion.