Attack On Forum (Attack On Titan Fanfic) **SUBMIT YOUR CHARACTERS NOW! :D**

2»

Comments

• 1) I have to help my family!

Love et

Gary-Oak posted: »

Chapter 1: The Beginning of the End AWESOMEO It was a quiet summer day, I was buying food for our family in the market. The birds were

• :D

Sorry the first part is so short, i didn't know what to do for the introduction. However, i promise you all, the next part, will be much longer. So look forward to that!

Chapter 1: The Beginning of the End AWESOMEO It was a quiet summer day, I was buying food for our family in the market. The birds were

• 2) No, i need to get out of here.

• AWESOMEO

I have to help my family!

As i was standing there, i realised that i shouldn’t be thinking about myself. There was smoke coming from my house, they are probably in more danger than i am! I started running to my house as fast as i could, i was getting tired, but i couldn’t stop. I needed to keep going.

There were titans all over the place, and rubble everywhere. Everyone else was trying to run and hide, There was a small child, watching as his parents were devoured. He tried to run, but it didn’t do anything. Eventually, the titans found him.

What if my family was already dead? What if i make it over there and I’m too late? No. I can’t think like this. I need to keep going. I was starting to approach my house. It was in ruins, and titans were all over the place. I might be risking my life here, but I’m not leaving until i find someone!

I ran over to my house, and tried to move some of the rubble. “Damn, It’s too heavy!” i muttered to myself. As i was looking around, a titan spotted me. I ran away, trying to find an entrance into the ruins of my house at the same time. Just as the titan was catching up to me, i saw it. An entrance into the ruins of my house. The titan was reaching out to grab me, however i managed to dodge it, and i ran inside.

It was dark, i could barely see anything. I was looking around, everything was broken, there was rubble all over the floor. And then i saw something. It was a body. It looked like it was torn in half. The face was barely recognisable. I looked at it closer. It was my brother. “No…” I said to myself, trying to hold back the tears. If this has happened to my brother. Could everyone else be.. Dead? I tried looking around more, there was no one to be found. I ran back outside. Thinking that they could be out there. And then i heard something. “AWESOMEO! Get out of here! Run!”

That sounds like… Mother? Could it be? Where is she? I looked around. I can’t find her. Then i saw it. There was a titan. She was inside of it’s mouth. “Please! You have to go!” She yelled. Then before she could say anything else. The titan ate her. Just like that. “Noooo!”, i screamed. The titan that ate her was walking toward me now. I was in shock, i couldn’t move. Just as the titan was reaching to pick me up, i felt myself being picked up. It was a man. He was wearing a military uniform. “Come on kid, we need to get out of here!”. I couldn’t say anything. Then everything went black.

The Next Day

“Hey, Awesomeo, wake up.” I opened my eyes. It was Shadow. “What happened?” i replied.. “The wall was breached. You don’t remember?” He said nonchalantly. “Oh, i remember now. I watched, as a titan ate my mother.” I agressively replied. “I’m joining the military. I want to kill them. The titans!”.

End

Sorry, no votes for this chapter. Sorry i didn't do it from any other perspective, i couldn't think of anything. The next chapter will have 2 different perspectives though. Tell me what you think of this part. Any feedback is appreciated. If you want anything changed or something like that. Let me know, and i'll put it into consideration.

• teetans...

Alt text

AWESOMEO I have to help my family! As i was standing there, i realised that i shouldn’t be thinking about myself. There was smoke comi

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VH9FgQI5it4

Grab some steel, boys. They comin'!

AWESOMEO posted: »

teetans...

• HOLY SHIT THIS IS GREAT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VH9FgQI5it4 Grab some steel, boys. They comin'!

• Thanks, brah.

HOLY SHIT THIS IS GREAT

• Hey Shu...

Guilty Crown iz fukn gr8

Thanks, brah.

• Damn right it is! :D

Hey Shu... Guilty Crown iz fukn gr8

Shy , Nervous , Smart , Brave , Caring , a little bit insane
    trost , decesed family
    1. Wits 2. Teamwork 3. Initiative 4. Combat
    Speed
    Only people i care the most

Please post your character below! By the way, it would be appreciated if a few of you could make an evil character, or a character who is ol

• The Guilty King has returned!

Damn right it is!

• well, I enlisted in this fanfic, so...hopefully it will be worth the weight.

TDMshadowCP posted: »

The Guilty King has returned!

• Pokes head in

Hai guise :3

Teh Blue ish bak

• Bologna D:

Damn though, nice editing skillz, Guilty!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VH9FgQI5it4 Grab some steel, boys. They comin'!

• Gary-OakGary-Oak Banned
    edited November 2014

Sorry i haven't made a part in a while, i have been distracted with a new game that came out. I promise i'll have the next part out tomorrow though!

• edited December 2014

Sorry i haven't made a part in a while, i have been distracted with a new game that came out. I promise i'll have the next part out tomorrow though!

• Sees Raging following in my footsteps

Alt text

• What footsteps? But okay :P.

BlueShadiw posted: »

Sees Raging following in my footsteps

• Posting pics like that, remember 'Vote Blue 2014'? XD

What footsteps? But okay :P.

• Oh yeah! Lol, link me in the chat I want to see it again. B]

Posting pics like that, remember 'Vote Blue 2014'? XD

• Sorry. I'm stuck. I've written most of the part, but i don't know what else to write.

• "And then Guilty slaughtered them all and reclaimed the throne that was rightfully his. Everyone rejoiced over his harsh, yet just reign. The world became a better place. The end."

Sorry. I'm stuck. I've written most of the part, but i don't know what else to write.

• K

"And then Guilty slaughtered them all and reclaimed the throne that was rightfully his. Everyone rejoiced over his harsh, yet just reign. The world became a better place. The end."

• an update

Everyone, i am so sorry i haven't been doing any parts lately, i have been busy, and as a result, haven't had time to brainstorm ideas for the next few parts/chapters. I hope you guys will have patience, because i hope to get the next part done within the next few days.

• guilty badassness, when? D:

an update Everyone, i am so sorry i haven't been doing any parts lately, i have been busy, and as a result, haven't had time to brainstor

• Well you're the guy who trains the recruits, does that count as badass?

guilty badassness, when?

• Whatever it is I am doing in this fic. Since it is me, it is guaranteed to be three things:

• guilty
    • badass
    • awesome

Well you're the guy who trains the recruits, does that count as badass?

• And sometimes all at once.

Whatever it is I am doing in this fic. Since it is me, it is guaranteed to be three things: * guilty * badass * awesome

• Alt text

And sometimes all at once.

• Are you still taking characters?

How old is your character?: 16

Character Personality?: Determined, ignorant and quiet. Quite intimidating

Character History: I live in Quinta with my parents and two sisters

Please rank your skills: Combat, Initiative, Wits and Teamwork 1. Combat 2. Wits 3. Initiative 4. Teamwork

1 special skill: Anger

Are you willing to sacrifice yourself to protect people?: Only close friends, not anyone else.

What military branch are you in?: Planning to go in the Survey Corps

Sign in to comment in this discussion.