Raining - Interactive Story (Completed)

1789101113»

Comments

• I KNEW IT! I KNEW THAT MARCO HAD SOMETHING TO DO WITH IT! BWAHAHA, I'M A GENIUS!

Ehm...

Awesome finale! I really enjoyed the whole story. Now just have to wait for season 2. :P

• Did you know who was the killer right from the beginning or were you changing killer's identity as the story went?

NoHopeLeft posted: »

Now that this is finished, I'm doing a Q&A. If you have any questions, just ask and i will do my best to answer!

• edited November 2014

Hm... I had a good idea who i wanted the killer to be, but it never was set in stone.

Edit: I knew Marco would be one of the killers about the time Grant died.

Pipas posted: »

Did you know who was the killer right from the beginning or were you changing killer's identity as the story went?

• Thank you, I'm really glad you enjoyed it!

Pipas posted: »

I KNEW IT! I KNEW THAT MARCO HAD SOMETHING TO DO WITH IT! BWAHAHA, I'M A GENIUS! Ehm... Awesome finale! I really enjoyed the whole story. Now just have to wait for season 2. :P

• It was a good story, nice ending, so uh...There's going to be a part 2 and it might have supernatural stuff on it?

Hm... I probably should start thinking about a new character...

Episode 4, The Final Chapter. (!) Hannah will refuse to shoot the killer. You pointed the gun at the killer. But that’s all you did, y

• Awesome story bro! This is just fucking epic!!

Episode 4, The Final Chapter. (!) Hannah will refuse to shoot the killer. You pointed the gun at the killer. But that’s all you did, y

• Yes, probably. I'm not sure when i want to start working on it.

Um... Sure?

kaleion posted: »

It was a good story, nice ending, so uh...There's going to be a part 2 and it might have supernatural stuff on it? Hm... I probably should start thinking about a new character...

• Thank you!

finlander posted: »

Awesome story bro! This is just fucking epic!!

• It doesn't matter if it takes long, I'll probably save it somewhere on my PC, anyway it was a good story,

Yes, probably. I'm not sure when i want to start working on it. Um... Sure?

• Cool, glad you enjoyed it.

I need to ask you something, I had tons of fun writing this and i don't know how long i should wait before starting season 2. How long do you think i should wait?

It doesn't matter if it takes long, I'll probably save it somewhere on my PC, anyway it was a good story,

• I have no idea, I had never participated on one of these things, I'd say as long as you need...

But the Internet generally has a short attention span so they might forget soon, that being said I'm not particularly familiar with this community so they could be different, but if you don't want to risk them forgetting this I'd say a few weeks, but like I said I'm not really familiar with this community, as for myself, well I think 2-3 months would be fine, I could probably wait a lot longer though, considering that this was the first of these kinds of things I participated on it's pretty unlikely that I'll forget it soon.

Cool, glad you enjoyed it. I need to ask you something, I had tons of fun writing this and i don't know how long i should wait before starting season 2. How long do you think i should wait?

• edited November 2014

I think i will make a thread for it soon, to allow people to submit characters. It's going to be a lot easier to write once there's characters.

In this one I'm going to focus on character development from the start.

I probably won't start writing for one or two weeks.

I have no idea, I had never participated on one of these things, I'd say as long as you need... But the Internet generally has a short at

• Yeah, I guess that's a sound idea, might be easier to write the important plot points if you already know the characters, and since the characters would be a bit more developed it would help make the deaths not seem cheap, though again to be fair in a slasher story it makes perfect sense to have cheap deaths, of course that's assuming that the next part focuses on the slasher part too, which I guess it could not with all that mysterious tablet stuff it could easily change focus to that if you wanted.

I think i will make a thread for it soon, to allow people to submit characters. It's going to be a lot easier to write once there's characte

• Will it be a direct sequel with current characters including new ones or will it have an entirely different story with only new characters?

I think i will make a thread for it soon, to allow people to submit characters. It's going to be a lot easier to write once there's characte

• Let's just say... I have plans, about the stuff with the tablet...

Probably going to start working on that thread soon.

Yeah, I guess that's a sound idea, might be easier to write the important plot points if you already know the characters, and since the char

• Hm... There would probably be some returning characters, but i wouldn't want them to take the spotlight. So mostly new characters.

It's a sequel to the first, so there would be some returning elements.

TheFurryOne posted: »

Will it be a direct sequel with current characters including new ones or will it have an entirely different story with only new characters?

• The thread for Raining Season 2 is out! Again it might be sometime before the story starts.

http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/86232/raining-2-interactive-story-coming-soon?new=1

• I just realised that Teddy is the only surviving male.

• I felt like sweeping the cobwebs off this thread XD

[Jumps out of hiding!] And yes...Yes he is [Goes back into hiding]

• edited December 2014

[Jumps out of hiding!]

And yes...Yes he is :3

[Goes back into hiding]

I just realised that Teddy is the only surviving male.

• edited December 2014

This is LONG overdue.

HAHA, DESMOND IS DEAD, I GOT MY REVENGE. THAT KILLER KILLS ME AND NOT DESMOND?! WELL, YOU'RE DEAD NOW MOTHERFUCKER.

• Replies taste good >:3

I felt like sweeping the cobwebs off this thread XD

[Comes out of hiding, again]

It's been more then a month XD

[Goes back into hiding, again...]

I just realised that Teddy is the only surviving male.

• [Looks into the thread]

You bumpers >:c

bloop posted: »

This is LONG overdue. HAHA, DESMOND IS DEAD, I GOT MY REVENGE. THAT KILLER KILLS ME AND NOT DESMOND?! WELL, YOU'RE DEAD NOW MOTHERFUCKER.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.