Raining - Interactive Story (Completed)

Comments

• Sigh I don't think I should choose due to my obvious bias but...

[No one goes]

She wouldn't want someone to die for her, she wants to be the hero not the damsel in distress, well I don't think so...

This is an interesting choice, can't say I saw it coming, anyway I kinda do want to sacrifice someone for her but after re-reading all of the characters bios and the story none of there's only 1 character out of them that maybe could be the martyr type but I'm not really sure, which makes it hard to sacrifice someone for her because she is kinda meant to be the martyr type character.

NoHopeLeft posted: »

Erika and Jordan: Do everything in your power to stop the awkwardness. It got really awkward. Jordan: Look, i'm going to go for a walk

• Sarah

Erika and Jordan: Do everything in your power to stop the awkwardness. It got really awkward. Jordan: Look, i'm going to go for a walk

• [No one goes]

Yeah, uh, yeah.

• [No one goes]

• Voting is closed

No one will take her place

• edited November 2014

Episode 3, Chapter 1-3.

???: Nobody’s going to do anything? Well, can’t say I’m surprised.

They all stair at her, tied to the chair. The lights turn off, they hear noises coming from the yard. The lights comeback on. Erika is dead.

???: You all better run back inside now, your all going to die sometime in your life’s, that time is now!

Everyone runs back inside, terrified. They start locking the doors and the windows. At the back door someone started banging on the door, they hesitate to open it. They get ready to jump on the one coming in. It was Marco, they still jumped on him. Couldn’t take the risk.

Marco: Get the fuck off me!

Everyone starts getting off him, letting him go.

Teddy: Where the hell were you?!

He looks at them, stays silent for a bit.

Marco: I went looking for Desmond and Domenick. I didn’t find them. What happened here?

Matteo: The murder is here! He killed someone in the front yard!

James: He killed Ricky too.

Hannah: What the fuck are we going to do?!

Konni: It’s just like a fucking horror movie, here are all the rules. Rule 1 never say I’ll be right. Rule 2, don’t run upstairs.
    Rule 3 no sex or making out. Rule 4 no drugs or alcohol. Rule 5 don't think you can outsmart the killer, you can’t and you will fail.
    Rule 6 don’t split up. Rule 7 no peepholes. Rule 8 When It Gets Quiet, Avoid Walls & Doors.
    Rule 9 if you trip and fall don’t remain in that seated position, get up and run! If you follow these we should be fine.

James: We got to kill this son of a bitch! Before he kills us!

Konni: If you try that you’re going to get yourself killed.

James: They what do we do?

Konni: I don't know, we survive the night.

End of Chapter 1.

Vote for who you want to see next chapter. (Remember, only pick 3.)

[James] [Hannah] [Matteo] [Marco] [Joe] [Dan] [Sarah]

• [Joe]

[Hannah]

[James]

Episode 3, Chapter 1-3. ???: Nobody’s going to do anything? Well, can’t say I’m surprised. They all stair at her, tied to the chair. T

• edited November 2014

[Marco]

[Hannah]

[Dan]

• Matteo , Hannah and Sarah

Episode 3, Chapter 1-3. ???: Nobody’s going to do anything? Well, can’t say I’m surprised. They all stair at her, tied to the chair. T

• edited November 2014

Voting is closed. I've come to a revelation that the deaths are kinda cheap and meaningless, so, there will be a part with Hannah and Dan and more, coming soon. If your character has died before this revelation, I'm sorry if your death was kind of meaningless. There's nothing i can do to fix it now. I'm going to try to fix this train wreck. In the mean time. Remember, if there's anything you want to see in this, please tell me here or in a PM. (Other then characters. I'm trying to fix the character development issue.)

• edited November 2014

Episode 3, Chapter 2-1.

Hannah and Dan

You didn’t know what was going on anymore. Everyone was running, back and forth. Everything was a mess. You were probably going to die tonight. But in a way you didn’t care, you didn’t want to see the others get hurt. The women in the front yard. Nobody tried to help her. I’m sure… no one wants to have someone die for you. But, it doesn’t make not doing anything right, if anything, it makes it worse. There were others missing. You didn’t even know the some of their names… And, now their probably dead.

Hannah: Hey.

She was talking to Dan, he looks up. He’s a little surprised, Hannah has hardly said a word the whole night.

Dan: Hello.

Hannah: We… We need to find the others, the ones who went missing.

Dan: Are you sure?

Hannah stops talking for a bit, before speaking up.

Hannah: Yes, yes I’m sure. If they’re out there… We can’t just leave them!

Dan: Okay, I’m in let’s get going.

Hannah puts on her jacket. They start walking to the backdoor. Joe sees them walking to the door, he jumps up. Running over to them.

Joe: What the hell are you doing?!

They both look at him, then back at each other.

Hannah: Were going to look for the ones who went missing.

Joe: The killer is here and you want to go outside?!

Dan: Look. If they’re out there we can’t leave them. Lock the door behind us, when we get back we’ll knock 3 times, stop and then knock one more. Then you let us in, okay?

Joe: Okay… But what do I do if the others find out?

Hannah: You can tell them the truth.

Joe unlocks the door lets them out, closes it behind them. They’re in the backyard now. They look around and see little spot of blood on the fence. They jump over it, there’s a little trail of blood leading to the other fence. They follow it, they jump over another fence, to find themselves in a backyard with a pool. In the pool was a body, floating on the water. There, on the ground was Desmond. It looked like he fell and got knocked out. They run over to him.

Hannah: Oh my god, is he dead?

Dan checks his pluses.

Dan: No, he’s alive. We got to get him back to the house.

Dan looks over to the guy in the pool. The pools water was blood red.

Dan: Is that… Domenick? Yeah, that was his name. We can’t just leave him in there.

Hannah: How are we going to get him out?

Dan: You try to wake him up. I’ll pull Domenick out of the water.

Dan leaves Desmond to Hannah, walking over to the edge of the pool. He grabs Domenick’s hand and pulls him to the edge, with all the power he has, he pulls him over the edge and out of the pool. Hannah was doing everything she could think of to wake Desmond up. Just as she gave up hope, he finely wakes up. But there he was, the killer standing over by were they had just come from.

Dan: Shit look out!

The killer slowly starts to walk over to Where Hannah and Desmond were, Dan runs around the pool and tackles the killer.

Dan: RUN FUCKING RUN!!!

As Dan says that the killer and him fight. They both fall in the blood red pool. You can’t see anything in the water, you don’t know who’s winning, he told you to run, but can you leave him here?

[Wait to find out if Dan’s okay.]

[Run like he told you to do.]

• [Run like he told you to do.]

Episode 3, Chapter 2-1. Hannah and Dan You didn’t know what was going on anymore. Everyone was running, back and forth. Everything was

• [Wait to find out if Dan’s okay.] Lets try to avoid as much death as possible although I fear that Jordan is part of these killings, since he hasnt been involved in anything meeting with the killer yet.

Episode 3, Chapter 2-1. Hannah and Dan You didn’t know what was going on anymore. Everyone was running, back and forth. Everything was

• Run like he told you

• Remember when Grant died, he got cut across the gut by the killer. :P

[Wait to find out if Dan’s okay.] Lets try to avoid as much death as possible although I fear that Jordan is part of these killings, since he hasnt been involved in anything meeting with the killer yet.

• Why didnt you put in the is the list of characters that Erica is dead? Mmmmm

Remember when Grant died, he got cut across the gut by the killer. :P

• Well, i was waiting a bit to make sure most of the people have read the part. I don't want someone to come on see the list of character, then they know what happened before they read it. :P

supersagig posted: »

Why didnt you put in the is the list of characters that Erica is dead? Mmmmm

• [Run like he told you to do.]

What the fuck happened?

• What do you mean? ;-;

[Run like he told you to do.] What the fuck happened?

• I think the killers are Joe , Marco , Matteo or Jordan

Well, i was waiting a bit to make sure most of the people have read the part. I don't want someone to come on see the list of character, then they know what happened before they read it. :P

• I want the next part to be about Matteo xd

Well, i was waiting a bit to make sure most of the people have read the part. I don't want someone to come on see the list of character, then they know what happened before they read it. :P

• Oh true, forgot about that. You said there was multiple killers so anyone is a possibility basically.

Remember when Grant died, he got cut across the gut by the killer. :P

• It went from...

Konni: I don't know, we survive the night.

To...

You didn’t know what was going on anymore. Everyone was running, back and forth. Everything was a mess. You were probably going to die tonight. But in a way you didn’t care, you didn’t want to see the others get hurt. The women in the front yard. Nobody tried to help her. I’m sure… no one wants to have someone die for you. But, it doesn’t make not doing anything right, if anything, it makes it worse. There were others missing. You didn’t even know the some of their names… And, now their probably dead.

Did I miss something?

What do you mean? ;-;

• I think they split up from the rest , the same for Joe

It went from... Konni: I don't know, we survive the night. To... You didn’t know what was going on anymore. Everyone was

• This was in the POV of Hannah, as everyone running around the house locking doors. Sorry if there are any plot holes there's probably going to be a lot :P

It went from... Konni: I don't know, we survive the night. To... You didn’t know what was going on anymore. Everyone was

• It could be anyone :P

Oh true, forgot about that. You said there was multiple killers so anyone is a possibility basically.

• Someone dead? Xd

It could be anyone :P

• There will be soon. But Hannah had almost no lines and was most voted for so this part was about her. :P

I want the next part to be about Matteo xd

• Oh, okay.

I was confused as fuck, I thought someone busted in with a gun and started shooting the place up. XD

This was in the POV of Hannah, as everyone running around the house locking doors. Sorry if there are any plot holes there's probably going to be a lot :P

• edited November 2014

If they are not actually dead, yes. :P

Someone dead? Xd

• edited November 2014

Again, sorry that you were confused as fuck, it's probably going to happen a lot. :P

Edit: Let's fix that typo :P

Oh, okay. I was confused as fuck, I thought someone busted in with a gun and started shooting the place up. XD

• sorry that you were confused fuck

XD

Again, sorry that you were confused as fuck, it's probably going to happen a lot. :P Edit: Let's fix that typo :P

• I left out the "as" ._.

sorry that you were confused fuck XD

• I'm sorry, it's fixed now. :P

P.S. i know your joking >:P

I feel insulted... XD

• I feel insulted... XD

I left out the "as" ._.

• I hate it when reply's don't show up...

I'm sorry about that :P

P.S. I know your joking :P

I feel insulted... XD

• edited November 2014

I sure did >:P

Yeah...You got me... :P

• Yeah...You got me... :P

I hate it when reply's don't show up... I'm sorry about that :P P.S. I know your joking :P

• Goddammit, it went away again!

I sure did >:P

Yeah...You got me... :P

• [Run like he told you to]

While I don't want Dan to die there is very little Hannah could do for him so it's better to just run,

I could swear I said something about the previous chapter and voted but it looks like I didn't, how annoying.

Glad you had that revelation about the deaths though, seems like she at least didn't die for nothing, I kinda like that she's dead though, not because I didn't like her or anything, but because up to this point her, Desmond and Jordan had kind off been the main characters so it's nice to see other characters get the spotlight, which I find a bit funny because the main reason I didn't make her a detective was because I thought that would automatically make her more important than the rest and I felt that would be unfair.

In any case I like this new turn of events.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.