Raining - Interactive Story (Completed)

Comments

• Voting closed...

(!) Hannah will get back to the house.

NoHopeLeft posted: »

Episode 4, Chapter 2-1. They watched as Konni went out the front door, then they get up and walked to the stairs. Hannah was nerves about

• How come I noticed this story so late? Well, at least I could read so many parts in a row. :P Great story, btw.

• edited November 2014

Thanks. Season 1's almost over.

Pipas posted: »

How come I noticed this story so late? Well, at least I could read so many parts in a row. :P Great story, btw.

• There´s gonna be Season 2? (= (= (= (= (= (= (= (= (= (= (= (= (=

Thanks. Season 1's almost over.

• edited November 2014

If i still had a story to tell why wouldn't there be a season 2? :P

supersagig posted: »

There´s gonna be Season 2? (= (= (= (= (= (= (= (= (= (= (= (= (=

• edited November 2014

Then , every one is going to die around they? ¬¬

• Not everyone is going to die... And surviving characters would probably come in at some point...

If there are any

Then , every one is going to die around they? ¬¬

• Cool. :-P This time I shall submit a character as well.

• edited November 2014

all in your comment is confusing xd

Not everyone is going to die... And surviving characters would probably come in at some point... If there are any

• It may be awhile, but it's going to happened. When it does i'll make sure to put a link here. :P

Cool. :-P This time I shall submit a character as well.

• Hehe...

all in your comment is confusing xd

• edited November 2014

Episode 4, Chapter 2-2.

You had crashed the news van into a tree and the killer was thrown out the window, you looked into the woods to see if you could see the killer, you couldn't see him from here. So you make you way back to the house. On your way there, you looked behind you. It was the killer exiting the woods. When you get to the house you found something odd: It waa few pieces of paper with writing on it, did the killer drop this? You looked behind you, the killer was still looking for you in the van. It wouldn't long before he comes back. So you started reading.

Hannah: What the fuck... Day 1, we've found the right area, now it time to look for the site. Day 4, the site has been found, it's time to open it, to see what's inside. Day 5, inside the site we've found the thing to bring him back. Day 18, we've found something big, the tablets have been decoded, it looks like this is something bigger than we thought. Day 19, he's said to go ahead with the plan, even though i said we need to double check the findings. Day 20, i've been picked to go look for the ash, once i have what i need, I'm to come back to the site.

Hannah: What the fuck...

She put the note in her pocket, she looked back at the news van. The killer had left, you sure he's still near by, what if he's about to kill you right now?! You run back in the house, everyone was there. Wait... no, not everyone was there Teddy, Marco, Jordan and Konni were gone.

Hannah: Where did they go?!

Desmond: they went looking for you.

Hannah: What?

As there talking Teddy walks in the house, he had a bruise on his forehead.

Hannah: Where were you?

Teddy: Did Desmond not tell you? We went looking for you.

Desmond: I told her. By the way, what happened to you?

Teddy: Oh, i tripped and fell. It hurt like fuck too.

Hannah: Okay... But where's Konni and Jordan?

Teddy: I lost them, hopefully there be back soon

Desmond: If they don't come back within the next 30 minutes we'll will go looking for them.

So that was it i guess, wait for them to get back, but it was odd Teddy has a bruise...

End of chapter 2

• edited November 2014

Fucking Teddy

Episode 4, Chapter 2-2. You had crashed the news van into a tree and the killer was thrown out the window, you looked into the woods to s

• I know right?! He doesn't have the right to trip! >:P

Fucking Teddy

• edited November 2014

Episode 4, Chapter 3-1.

Now that Teddy was back we just had to wait for Marco, Jordan and Konni, then... You didn't know what everyone was going to do. but you found it very odd that Teddy just tripped... The killer that attacked you in the news van, he was then thrown out the window. Was that Teddy? But that note... Whoever the killer is, their looking for someone. Who were they looking for? You looked back to Teddy then Desmond. Desmond was out of it. From what Konni had said, he tried to killer himself. Well, at least they stopped the bleeding. Just then someone starts bringing on the door. Everyone jumps.

• Desmond: Hannah... Hannah take the gun.

• Hannah: What do you want me to shoot whoever comes in?!

• Desmond: Don't... Shoot on sight; wait to see if it's the killer... If it is the killer shoot him.

The door opens slowly, it’s Konni. She had a little bit of blood on her hand.

• Konni: Oh my god, don't fucking shoot!

• Hannah: I'm sorry, just... get inside.

• Teddy: Where are Jordan and Marco?

• Konni: Marco went after someone, Jordan... Jordan disappeared. I don't know where he went. Hopefully he'll be back soon.

• Desmond: What... What happened to Jordan?

• Konni: I don't know, he'll be back soon. There's no need to worry about him right now.

• Hannah: There's something else, I found a note in the front yard. Here Desmond.

• Desmond: What... ashes? What does this mean?

• Konni: Well it means the killers looking for someone or someone's ashes.

• Teddy: The site, where do you think that is?

• Desmond: No idea.

As there talking they hear a noise coming from the front door. Someone walks inside. It's Marco, holding the killers arms to the killers back. He walked he into the living room, stand next to him keeping him for moving.

• Marco: Look who I found!

• Hannah: It's...the killer

• Marco: You've got the gun, you can end all of this! Just shoot him.

• Hannah: I... I can't kill someone, I can't live with that!

• Marco: You have the gun! You can fuckin’ end the one who's been terrorizing everyone! Look if you aren't going to kill him, hand the gun to someone who will!

As all of this happening, they hear someone yelling from the fount yard. They all start walking out. Outside they find Jordan, it looked like he was waiting for someone. Waiting for them.

• Jordan: Everyone’s here. Good, now let’s get started.

• Konni: Where the fuck did you go?

• Jordan: It doesn’t matter. What matters is that everyone is here.

• Hannah: What do you mean?

• Jordan: Marco has got the killer with him. So we can kill this son of a bitch.

• Hannah: Why can’t we just call the police?!

• Marco: We want to make this killer suffer!

• Desmond: What? Look, I get why you want to make him suffer, but we don’t have to do this!

• Jordan: Hannah has the gun, let her choose.

Marco holds the killer down, to make sure he doesn’t try to get away. You can shoot the killer. You could refuse to kill the killer or you could give the gun to someone else, Desmond or Konni, Teddy, anyone else. Why do you have to do it?.

• Hannah: What I don’t want to do it?!

• Jordan: Then you don’t have to it, you just give it to someone who will.

[Shoot the killer]

[Refuse to shoot the killer]

[Give the gun to someone who will shoot the killer]

• [Refuse to shoot the killer] Obviously Jordan is the killer

Episode 4, Chapter 3-1. Now that Teddy was back we just had to wait for Marco, Jordan and Konni, then... You didn't know what everyone wa

• Shoot the killer.

Then again if they don 't do I can do it myself.

Episode 4, Chapter 3-1. Now that Teddy was back we just had to wait for Marco, Jordan and Konni, then... You didn't know what everyone wa

• If she shoots, there's always a chance that she misses it and shoots Marco :D

But, fuck it. [Shoot the killer]

• [Refuse to shoot the killer]

We can't just shoot him... I mean we at least should see who it is and what they has to say first, still I'm against shooting the killer.

• [Give the gun to someone who will shoot the killer]

I think this "killer" was part of it too, but Jordan seems to be the mastermind behind all this.

• Voting is closed...

(!) Hannah will refuse to shoot the killer.

I think Marco is the killer.

• I think Marco is the killer.

Bish pls, wat did I evah do to u?

[Refuse to shoot the killer] I think Marco is the killer.

• Problem is Marco doesn't really have a killer personality.

Well, he's attacked by the killer offscreen, then he catches the killer offscreen. It's just too suspicious.

• Well, he's attacked by the killer offscreen, then he catches the killer offscreen. It's just too suspicious.

I think Marco is the killer. Bish pls, wat did I evah do to u?

• Matteo sacrificed himself to save him from the killer

Well, he's attacked by the killer offscreen, then he catches the killer offscreen. It's just too suspicious.

• Very...

Well, there are two of them, no? Also it was weird that the killer only locked Marco and didn't kill him. Super suspicious.

• Well, there are two of them, no? Also it was weird that the killer only locked Marco and didn't kill him. Super suspicious.

Matteo sacrificed himself to save him from the killer

• And that Jordan was alone many moments and the killer didnt attacked him. Also Desmond was just knocked out and not killed when he got attacked

Well, there are two of them, no? Also it was weird that the killer only locked Marco and didn't kill him. Super suspicious.

• Jordan got slashed in the stomach by the killer and got tackled and tackled the killer back in the beginning.

And that Jordan was alone many moments and the killer didnt attacked him. Also Desmond was just knocked out and not killed when he got attacked

• Yep, Jordan acts very suspuciously too, but back in chapter 2 I think when they were chasIng Kat, there were 2 killers around. But it's entirely possible that there are 3 of them. :-P

Not sure about Desmond, but I think that the killer has some personal dealings with him, I dunno.

And that Jordan was alone many moments and the killer didnt attacked him. Also Desmond was just knocked out and not killed when he got attacked

• Joe is the one who they got , he is missing

Yep, Jordan acts very suspuciously too, but back in chapter 2 I think when they were chasIng Kat, there were 2 killers around. But it's enti

• Teddy´s tripping is odd xd

Yep, Jordan acts very suspuciously too, but back in chapter 2 I think when they were chasIng Kat, there were 2 killers around. But it's enti

• I'm sure he just wasn't looking where he was going...

Teddy´s tripping is odd xd

• When you said "tripping" I wasn't sure if you meant he took drugs or tripped and fell over.

I know right?! He doesn't have the right to trip! >:P

• XD

TheFurryOne posted: »

When you said "tripping" I wasn't sure if you meant he took drugs or tripped and fell over.

• edited November 2014

Episode 4, The Final Chapter.

(!) Hannah will refuse to shoot the killer.

You pointed the gun at the killer. But that’s all you did, you couldn’t bring yourself to kill him. You pointed the gun to the ground. You felt the weight of the world drop from your shoulders. You weren’t going to let anyone have the gun, you won’t let them become murderers. We were going to get the police and send this killer to jail.

• Hannah: No! I won’t kill him! I’m not going to give anyone else the gun, I’m not going to let you become murderers!

• Jordan: Are you sure about his? We can kill him here and be done with this!

• Hannah: I’m fucking sure!

• Marco: Fine.

The killer falls down, as he’s falling Marco pulls off the mask. It was joe, he had duct tape covering his mouth. Marco was holding a knife that he stabbed Joe with in the back.

• Marco: Aren’t those little games fun? But too bad for you, you failed this one!

• Desmond: Hannah hand me the gun!

• Jordan: Shit do what he said!

Hannah hands Desmond the gun, he points it at Marco. Before Jordan yells

• Jordan: Listen to me! Don’t shoot, you know why!

Desmond stops, stirs at Jordan, before he starts grabbing his head and yelling.

• Desmond: NO! Get the fuck outta my head! Just… okay

Desmond stops yelling, points the gun at Teddy and Konni.

• Desmond: Murderers! All of you are murderers!

• Jordan: No… Just them remember, Teddy, Hannah and Konni. They are the murderers!

• Teddy: What the fuck?! We aren’t murderers!

• Konni: What the fuck are you talking about!

• Jordan: Well first of all; Desmond here… He’s special, in a way. I guess you could call it a minor multiple personality disorder. But I’d use the term loosely. Anyway, I can use him, that’s the point.

• Hannah: Desmond!

• Jordan: Don’t even bother trying, it’s useless.

• Konni: Then what the fuck do you want! You get to have some kind of motive!

• Jordan: Some people just want to watch the world burn.

• Marco: Seeing the blood… It’s a great feeling!

• Teddy: You sick fucks!

• Hannah: But that’s not all!

• Konni: The fucking notes! You were looking for someone’s ashes!

• Jordan: Looks like you know a little more then you need too. It’s a pity through; none of you are the one we were looking for.

• Konni: What the fuck are you talking about?!

• Jordan: Wouldn’t want to give it all away, after all, if you somehow got away we would want you to know much, would we? But that’s not going to happen.

• Marco: So, you want to kill them or make them suffer?!

• Jordan: I’ll leave that up to you.

• Marco: Hehe…

• Teddy: Fuck you Marco!

• Marco: Fuck me? Fuck you motherfucker!

Marco walks too Teddy then stabs him in the shoulder.

• Teddy: Fuck!

• Marco: that will teach you a thing or two!

Teddy falls to the ground Hannah runs to him.

• Hannah: Desmond! Please don’t just stand there do something!

• Marco: He you, well maybe he can. But he can’t do anything about!

• Hannah: Why… Why the fuck would you do this?!

• Marco: We are all puppets! Aren’t we?! Free to think but not free to act!

• Konni: Fuck you!

Marco starts walking to Konni with his knife in hand. Just then Jordan’s phone starts ringing. He points at Marco and he stops.

• Jordan: Hello? Yes… I told you we should have decoded it again! The wrong state too? Well how far off were we? Really?! Shit. Anyway, we’ll be there soon.

He hangs up the phone.

• Jordan: Goddammit!

• Marco: What the fuck happened now?

• Jordan: I knew it! They missed read the tablet.

• Marco: Then where are we going this time?!

• Jordan: I’ll tell you at the airport. You and Desmond take care of our friends.

• Marco: Gladly.

• Teddy: Fuck, and fuck who ever you’re following!

• Marco: Oh you. Guess it’s time I shut you up.

Jordan started walking away; guess he was going to walk to his car or something. Everyone could still see him about 60 feet away, that’s when everyone acted.

• Teddy: Hey Marco, hey, hey Marco! Marco! Polo! Marco polo!

• Marco: Do you want to die, slowly or are you going that dumb! Get the fuck over here!

As Marco walks over to Teddy, Konni Jumps up and tattles Marco. Desmond is about to shoot Konni, but Hannah jumps on him, trying to rip the gun from his hand. When she almost has it, he throws it to Marco, Marco doesn’t catch it in time and the gun hits him in the face. It dazes him; Konni grabs the knife from his hand and then stabs him in the head. Marco is dead, he was killed by Konni. Hannah is now being choking by Desmond. Teddy grabs the gun and points it at Desmond.

• Teddy: Just let her go and I won’t shoot you!

He doesn’t stop; Teddy shoots him in the head. He falls to the ground, Desmond is dead, he was shot by Teddy. Hannah pushes him off of her. He lays on the ground dead. It starts raining.

• Hannah: Oh my… Oh my god! What the fuck!

• Teddy: Look my shoulders fucked up you two have to go after Jordan. Here take the gun, I’ll call the police, go!

They run after Jordan, they can still see him. He runs into a building, you follow. It was a parking garage. He was running to the top. Once there, you meet him at the top.

• Jordan: I’m guessing Marco and Desmond failed. So, have you come to kill me?

• Hannah: Why did you do it?

• Jordan: Ah, so you want a motive. It’s all in here.

He pulls out more paper, maybe something else about the ash?

• Jordan: Ah, everything you want to know, is on these pages. But I would die before you get these pages.

Now he pulls out a lighter, he burns the pages.

• Jordan: And the world will never know… Another will take my place, whoever it is will wake him up!

• Konni: What the fuck do you mean!

• Jordan: The truth dies with me!

He then jumped off the building, Jordan is dead. It poured down rain.

(Listen to it please :3)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YoRNfpvWhwQ&index=4&list=WL

Epilogue.

It’s been a night to remember in Kennewick, Washington. With 13 dead. Victims have been confirmed to be Domenick Salavtoriello, Matteo Brown, Reuben Harrow, Erika Cruz, James Girón, Ricky Feels, Joe Tucker, Sarah June, Dan Pips and Drake Josen. Those are all the victims. The murderers have been confirmed to be Jordan D'angelo and someone named Marco his last name is still not confirmed, and Desmond Alexander Grand, owner of the Grand medical company. Last but not least, the survivors are Hannah Anderson, Teddy Wolfson and Konni Marsh. Once again this is channel 3 news, good night Kennewick, Washington!

Desmond’s legacy (As requested)

Desmond’s death was also the death of he’s company. His involvement with the murders and his death destroyed his company. The next generation will forever remember him as a murderer. Even though he was a pawn being used by Jordan.

I hope everyone enjoyed reading it as much as i did making it! Have a good day! And thank you to everyone who submitted characters!

• It wasn't my fault, I was just a pawn... So how will the news react to Desmond, the owner of a billion dollar company found shot dead?

You should have an epilogue.

Episode 4, The Final Chapter. (!) Hannah will refuse to shoot the killer. You pointed the gun at the killer. But that’s all you did, y

• Damn nice part. Sucks that it is over.

By the way, thank you for this. It was a good story that I looked forward to. I will be looking forward to your future works.

Episode 4, The Final Chapter. (!) Hannah will refuse to shoot the killer. You pointed the gun at the killer. But that’s all you did, y

Sign in to comment in this discussion.