Episode 2 Release Date Discussion - Release Dates "Starting March 17th", Official Trailer In Thread

Comments

• FUK U TIMEZONES

Not until tomorrow. It's still the 16th in Telltale's timezone.

• Alt text

#Loaderdead

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Telltale just tweeted that Steam and PS3 & PS4 will be released tomorrow.

TOMORROW! 'Tales from the @Borderlands' Ep 2 on PC/Mac (@steam_games) & @PlayStation 4 & 3. More platforms this week! pic.twitter.com/EVvCmALmy8

— Telltale Games (@telltalegames) March 16, 2015

I am guessing that the PS3 and PS4 dates are North America only.

• YESSSSSS. I AM OFFICIALLY IN HYPE MODE NOW.

And luckily I should have enough time to get through the whole episode before I have to leave for work. :D

OzzyUK posted: »

Telltale just tweeted that Steam and PS3 & PS4 will be released tomorrow. TOMORROW! 'Tales from the @Borderlands' Ep 2 on PC/Mac (@st

• What time does it come out in GMT if anyone would know? (approximately)

• Inb4 it gets delayed due to unforeseen circumstances and we get left with a "Soon"!

• About 5 Pm for you I think

Batteries posted: »

What time does it come out in GMT if anyone would know? (approximately)

• Okay thanks!

Poogers555 posted: »

About 5 Pm for you I think

• Where's my countdown timer?!?

• What Tales from the Borderlands is saying right now:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PirVtiJuvDs

• What time does it release on steam?

• Alt text

Okay, that was actually a good burn.

• Steam normally updates everything at 6pm GMT

Legendary12 posted: »

What time does it release on steam?

• I coooould, but that'd require making the same choices again!

(also holy cow a mod responded ack stay calm)

You know you can delete individual save files and start over with a clean save, right?

• Does any of you know when a telltale episode would be out on the PS4? I'm on the Pacific Timezone.

• I have a shitty memory. I can revisit certain moments and discuss it and I almost get the same giddy feeling that I got playing the episode for the first time.

Jayroen posted: »

I love how people come here and hype like crazy, week after week after week over an episode they will probably finish in less than 2 hours. xD

• PSN updates around Noon, Pacific time! Sometimes it'll update a bit earlier. I always start checking for new episodes around 11 am.

tintin1029 posted: »

Does any of you know when a telltale episode would be out on the PS4? I'm on the Pacific Timezone.

• So going by gmt 2 hours left?

jameshodge posted: »

Steam normally updates everything at 6pm GMT

• edited March 2015

Actually in 13 hours. He said 6pm not 6am. GMT is 7 hours ahead of PST and 4 hours ahead of EST.

Which means 11am PST and 3pm EST.

Time Zones need to go, and just base world time off the Prime Meridian. But that makes too much sense.

So going by gmt 2 hours left?

• edited March 2015

in about 11-12 hours it releases when valve update the steam store which is 4am australian time and idk what time that is for you but yea from my experience telltale episodes have always released on steam around that time

What time does it release on steam?

• B...b...but Busy Earnin'!

Come on, it's PERFECT!

elgardo4 posted: »

Waiting for a new song after the credits:)

• Yus it's my time zone!

Telltale goes by the Pacific Time Zone, so it's not Tuesday for them yet.

• Yep, and that history only remembers heroes like Handsome Jack - looks like Jack's going to undeservedly take the credit for finding yet another vault...

DeityD posted: »

Why? xD He's just a storyteller. What I meant to say, whatever happens in TftB won't make them famous.

• I probably seem like a total noob for using this platform but is the... iPad... Release... Date... Out... Yet?

• Yeah, I sometimes forget how absurd that number is... :/

Crips posted: »

this is my 37th surgery

• It's kinda awesome that even though we probably won't hit 150 pages it's still like the third most commented page on the forums.

• nope,"whatever is on your mind (or something like that)" is the most commented page on forum.

It's kinda awesome that even though we probably won't hit 150 pages it's still like the third most commented page on the forums.

• Original text:

>

"some body once told me, the world is gonna roll me, I ain't the sharpest tool in the shed"

>

...10 translations later, Yandex gives us:

>

"Someone tried to convince me that the world shoot me, I'm the most relevant for tools storage"

Well that's both dark and inspirational.

http://ackuna.com/badtranslator I recommend this translator for fun! It basically translates whatever you type in into multiple layers of

• Speaking of dark and inspirational, I get a happy flicker of recognition whenever I see you post because of your new avatar, but then I remember how much #StevenBomb week utterly destroyed my emotions (like, I actually have some cartoon-related form of PTSD)...

Dapnee posted: »

Original text: > "some body once told me, the world is gonna roll me, I ain't the sharpest tool in the shed" >

• Finally, a person that beats my mother's score of 17 :P

Yeah, I sometimes forget how absurd that number is...

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

GMT is currently +7 hours from PDT so the release time should be around 5 PM GMT as Valve are in the same time zone as Telltale and they update their store at 10 AM. Time zones can be confusing sometimes :P

jameshodge posted: »

Steam normally updates everything at 6pm GMT

• Bowman -> Rainbow

Interesting as Sagittarius is the only in-between translation

http://ackuna.com/badtranslator I recommend this translator for fun! It basically translates whatever you type in into multiple layers of

• I rekt ur mum m8.

Alt text

(I feel like a horrible person for posting that, my sledging game needs work...)

Lack-Jaw posted: »

Finally, a person that beats my mother's score of 17 :P

• He said the third most commented page

nope,"whatever is on your mind (or something like that)" is the most commented page on forum.

• It's always a lot later

I probably seem like a total noob for using this platform but is the... iPad... Release... Date... Out... Yet?

• Gah, the press embargo has lifted and the reviews are starting to come out - but I don't want to spoil myself!!!

(BUT I NEED TO KNOW, TOO!)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.