Life Is Strange - True Colors Out Now, Bonus Episode "Wavelengths" September 30th

Comments

• Why does there need to be an explanation?

Why, as in so many things in life, can't it just....'happen'?

Eh, a lot of things are tropes. For example: Skyrim has its protagonist destined to slay a dragon. I ain't too big on Native stuff but I gue

• What about Chloe? will she die? or maybe she's been dead already? i can't help but connect the butterfly with Chloe.

Flog61 posted: »

I think Victoria will disappear, like Rachel and the other people, halfway through. Maybe at the end of episode 3.

• Personally, I think it's better to have an explanation than leaving it in the dark. When something so ambiguous happens, that curiosity drives us to find out what happened. Max also seems curious, so it looks like she wants to find out herself, hence it will be part of the plot. It will serve as a pillar to keep the story going. Max's discovery of her power and everything I've found just seems to be linked. And leaving it a mystery could really get annoying. I think many, including me, are curious about her power and wants to learn more about it.

Why does there need to be an explanation? Why, as in so many things in life, can't it just....'happen'?

• How many Illuminati signs in Episode 1?

• Alt text

Anonymer posted: »

How many Illuminati signs in Episode 1?

• Judging by the teaser trailer for Episode 2, I predict that Max will have to deal with Chloe dying per episode, with each death getting more sudden and disturbing, until it dawns onto Max that regardless of her time powers Chloe's death will be inevitable and Max will never be able to save her.

Chloe was always meant to be killed in the bathroom by Nathan's hands, and Max's intervention had only created a Final Destination-esque effect.

• Rachel disappearance=storm

Rachel finding=no storm

• 2.4 Advocating software piracy on this forum, posting links to download sites or naming these sites for reference, admitting to piracy or threats/insinuations/announcements of such actions will all lead to an immediate ban. Community members are discouraged from discussing piracy even if they respond with counter-arguments to a piracy-advocating member.

Link? Encouraging piracy?
    '' Episode 2 is so buggy... '' that's what I posted in my original post, I'm trying to understand why are you making that drama and why you flagged my comment as trolling if I don't inflicted that rule. I brought all season on steam, so I am with clear consciousness for playing episode 2.

OzzyUK posted: »

I would like to ask everyone not to discuss details about what will happen in the leaked episode 2 story or about any other leaked story det

• Just finished episode 1, this game is amazing.

I want more NOW!

• that's what I posted in my original post, I'm trying to understand why are you making that drama and why you flagged my comment as trolling

No one's creating drama. He already stated before not to talk about the leaked episode, doesn't matter what you're talking about. Just don't. I don't see what's so hard about following that simple rule, if you want to talk about it, go to a place that allows discussion of it.

VectorXP posted: »

2.4 Advocating software piracy on this forum, posting links to download sites or naming these sites for reference, admitting to piracy or th

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

You where hinting about the end of epidose 2 in your other post that got flagged. From what i have read the leaked version can be used in a pirated version and like i said before as it's from a unofficial source it can still be classed as piracy as the devs didn't release it themselves.

When the Amid the Ruins ending got leaked onto youtube nearly everyone was upset and avoided the forums for the fear of spoilers, as this is a similar leak it would be unfair to have spoilers from a unreleased game that nobody can access without having to use a buggy unfinished copy.

VectorXP posted: »

2.4 Advocating software piracy on this forum, posting links to download sites or naming these sites for reference, admitting to piracy or th

• edited February 2015

Thank you Ozzy :)

I would like to ask everyone not to discuss details about what will happen in the leaked episode 2 story or about any other leaked story det

• Why do you think the teacher is a suspect?

Anonymer posted: »

i only have 2 suspects on the disappearance of Rachel.

• Interesting theory.

RichWalk23 posted: »

Judging by the teaser trailer for Episode 2, I predict that Max will have to deal with Chloe dying per episode, with each death getting more

• edited February 2015

I LOVE THIS.

That would be a fucking breath of fresh air. Reminiscent of Sophocles' Oedipus where the audience is made to hate him more and more and then he's torn down and you feel sickened at yourself: tricking the audience, or having things out of their control, is really good.

Judging by the teaser trailer for Episode 2, I predict that Max will have to deal with Chloe dying per episode, with each death getting more

• edited February 2015

Somehow, my theory on the Disappearance of Rachel is beginning to take shape

Alt text
    Alt text

• edited February 2015

Already a topic you could've posted this in.....

http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/88479/life-is-strange

• But when the explanation would make no logical sense and be just 'ITS MAGICCCCC!! :D :D' then it'sjust as dumb as giving no explanation which is also just 'IT'S MAGICCCCCCC!! :D :D'.

Like you literally get the same result, either they'll explain it through magic or things aren't actually happening like we're seeing them happening.

Personally, I think it's better to have an explanation than leaving it in the dark. When something so ambiguous happens, that curiosity driv

• yeah, i saw that too. but there's just too many topics about it, like glitches, etc. i'd like this thread to concentrate more on predictions on the game and some easter eggs in episode 1 that could give us clues on what's coming up in the next episodes. :)

Already a topic you could've posted this in..... http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/88479/life-is-strange

• edited February 2015

Probably the tornado is what happenes when you mess around with time in time, jumping from the present to the past and so on. I think the Tornado is like an "Error 404".

• Chole is going to die, that camera is foreshadowing, Max saves the camera but it ends up broke anyway

• If you've seen anime, things almost always don't make logical sense. The concept of magic/power is hard to comprehend anyhow. It's like trying to bring logic to a zombie genre. After all it's fiction.

But when the explanation would make no logical sense and be just 'ITS MAGICCCCC!! ' then it'sjust as dumb as giving no explanation which is

• Oh hey Flog, good to see you back and doing business.

Same applies to the other thread.

• Zombies are fictional?

If you've seen anime, things almost always don't make logical sense. The concept of magic/power is hard to comprehend anyhow. It's like trying to bring logic to a zombie genre. After all it's fiction.

• Well technically they did release it themselves, they just didn't mean to or they didn't think people would find it. Like emailing a nude to the wrong person... oopsies.

You where hinting about the end of epidose 2 in your other post that got flagged. From what i have read the leaked version can be used in a

• Alt text

Viva-La-Lee posted: »

Zombies are fictional?

• That is my point: if things don't need to make logical sense, why does her power require an explanation?

If you've seen anime, things almost always don't make logical sense. The concept of magic/power is hard to comprehend anyhow. It's like trying to bring logic to a zombie genre. After all it's fiction.

• [removed]

• I think I already explained that...

That is my point: if things don't need to make logical sense, why does her power require an explanation?

• If she does die it won't be till episode 5 guaranteed.

Chole is going to die, that camera is foreshadowing, Max saves the camera but it ends up broke anyway

• There were people in britain before romans and alot of people believe in the power of ley lines in ireland there is land that builders refuse to work on because of faerie mound superstition, just because you dont believe in the energy doesn't mean no-one does. Also our land didnt belong to the romans it was raped by them just like america was raped by us, us and christianity

Sorry but there's no reasonable explanation for having the pwoer to turn back time. It's magic, it can happen however and wherever, and it b

• Not really?

If magic is illogical then it by definition of logic does not require an explanation at all.

There's no explanation as to why people have magic in Harry Potter for example. They just do.

I think I already explained that...

• It does sound possible, I mean her camera broke anyway despite reversing time. Although that required reversing time to break it in the first place.

• Thanks dude :)

Oh hey Flog, good to see you back and doing business.

• edited February 2015

I never said no-one does?

I said that in british literature and art hardly any time is spent saying 'MAGIC IS CAUSED BY THE ROMAN MESSENGER GOD IRIS WHO DIED HERE' or whatever, there's more creative stuff.

Saying 'ITS MAGIC CAUSE NATIVE AMERICANS ARE SOOOOOOOOOOO CULTURAL AND SOOOOOO DIFFERENT' is just really lame, and tropey.

Nothing wrong with people believing in native american religions, bu there's a difference between believing in the religions and thinking that this fact will enable you to reverse time.

Also can you please not use the word rape like that?

There were people in britain before romans and alot of people believe in the power of ley lines in ireland there is land that builders refus

• Lots of older stuff is like that and then theres Tolkien and harry potter...

The people the land and the culture WERE all raped
    Rape (among other things) is the wonton destruction or spoiling of a place

I never said no-one does? I said that in british literature and art hardly any time is spent saying 'MAGIC IS CAUSED BY THE ROMAN MESSENG

• Probably.... to be honest I cant stand her

If she does die it won't be till episode 5 guaranteed.

• Blasphemous. She is my favorite character :P

Probably.... to be honest I cant stand her

• edited February 2015

"That was hella awesome max shake your white girl ass while I dance to rebel music and smoke weed cause I'm a hella rebel aint rich people and guns hella awful even though I steal and hide guns and blackmail guys for cash?.. hella"

Why? I mean shes rude, blames you and tries to get you in trouble, threatens people and acts moody all the time, acts all hipster about everything, acts all "individual" I cant really find anything likeable about her. The fact shes the person we're going to interact with most irks me if she doesnt improve.

Curiously why do you like her?

Blasphemous. She is my favorite character :P

• A girl (don't remember her name) said that Rachel absolutely had sex with him. It could be something. :P

Why do you think the teacher is a suspect?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.