Life Is Strange - True Colors Out Now, Bonus Episode "Wavelengths" September 30th

Comments

• I'm guessing this is when they are going to announce the release date.

Ozzy countdown please?And exactly time.Thanks xDDDD (Sorry.)

• Dreamfall Chapters book two is out now. I'm about to play it. :)

dojo32161 posted: »

Canceled? No, it's finished. Also, don't forget Dreamfall Chapters, which I believe has Dave Fennoy as one of the voices.

• Woah?! The PC port of D4 is done. I thought it was just an early build that people could play at PAX?!

MichaelBP posted: »

I agree with you. In the gaming industry, wether it's between games or consoles, competition can be a really good thing because that way com

• When did it come out, its supposed to be on ps4 but I cant find a release date

Dreamfall Chapters book two is out now. I'm about to play it.

• Anyone else want to live in Oregon now? I mean damn.

• Or a trailer,BTW i want to know what they will change from leak version to final version that's all i want to know

MichaelBP posted: »

I'm guessing this is when they are going to announce the release date.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Here you go :)

Panel Countdown

Time Zone List

Twtich Link

• Its not out on PS4 yet. They said it would be very soon (sound familiar? lol) The game is on Steam and it came out earlier today.

When did it come out, its supposed to be on ps4 but I cant find a release date

• As someone who lives in Oregon...Its nothing really special honestly. :P

#TeamSarah posted: »

Anyone else want to live in Oregon now? I mean damn.

• Alt text

I doubt that aside from technical issues, they'll change much. Maybe add a few little scenes or dialogue.

Or a trailer,BTW i want to know what they will change from leak version to final version that's all i want to know

• edited March 2015

Someone actually did a walkthrough of Episode 2: Out of Time?

• edited March 2015

Nope,it's the leaked version
    EDIT:All with beta or alpha are only leaked version,not a early version

• Yep. There is a couple of Ep2 walkthroughs on YouTube (It's actually surprisingly easy to find one). But, unless you've played the leaked version of the episode I would suggest avoiding such videos if you don't want to see some MASSIVE spoilers.

• Damn, if you want to look for info. on this game it will be nothing, but trying to avoid spoilers. This game feels cursed.

Yep. There is a couple of Ep2 walkthroughs on YouTube (It's actually surprisingly easy to find one). But, unless you've played the leaked version of the episode I would suggest avoiding such videos if you don't want to see some MASSIVE spoilers.

• edited March 2015

Hopefully they'll make sure it doesn't happen with Season 2... if there is a Season 2. They did say ir depended on Season 1's sales, and that they are already throwing around some ideas for a sequel. And episode 1 does seem to be selling well. It was the 5th best selling game on PSN in February (not sure if it's seperate for the PS4 and PS3, it might be since it probably doesn't have crossbuy) and the game did get a bump in sales on Steam.

If episodes 2-5 (or 4, since maybe SE would already talk with Dontnod about a sequel at that point) continue to be as successful, then Season 2 is pretty much confirmed.

DoubleJump posted: »

Damn, if you want to look for info. on this game it will be nothing, but trying to avoid spoilers. This game feels cursed.

• Yes, they did... And I couldn't resist watching it. Now I want to talk about it but I can't!

• Don't worry, you're most likely not the only one here who seen it. ;)

Grafite posted: »

Yes, they did... And I couldn't resist watching it. Now I want to talk about it but I can't!

• edited March 2015

I think I misunderstood SWERY's tweet. Here it is:

Alt text

And I read this on the Neogaf thread: "We made a PC version. It works perfectly. Not sure if we'll release it though."

I remember reading about it a while, but my memory of it was a little foggy. Sorry.

Woah?! The PC port of D4 is done. I thought it was just an early build that people could play at PAX?!

• In the files, the game is referred to as "What If", one of the early names of the game.

• Alt text it was posted in that concept art at panel with what if.

In the files, the game is referred to as "What If", one of the early names of the game.

• edited March 2015

http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/03/10/remember-me-2-is-ready-to-be-made-says-developer Season 2 CONFIRMED "Studio also eyeing Life is Strange second season."

• I wouldn't say it is 100% confirmed yet. Probably depends on how the last 4 episodes go.

• edited March 2015

dontnod just revealed episode 2 release date during the stream. It's March 24th

• the guy from dontnod*

dontnod just revealed episode 2 release date during the stream. It's March 24th

• Alt text I do no think i am permited to post link to this post,because is a another thread.If OzzyUK let me i will put it.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

You can post screenshots but please use a spoiler tags, as they announced a release date and they are from officially released footage and not leaked i don't see a problem with it.

I do no think i am permited to post link to this post,because is a another thread.If OzzyUK let me i will put it.

• and i mean it's not the same bbcode with this forum

OzzyUK posted: »

You can post screenshots but please use a spoiler tags, as they announced a release date and they are from officially released footage and not leaked i don't see a problem with it.

• edited March 2015

"Season 1" of D4 is finished. It honestly didn't feel complete though. I really hope Microsoft or whoever lets Swery make a Season 2 because the cliffhanger is just as bad as something like Shenmue...Which never saw the light of day again after 2.

dojo32161 posted: »

Canceled? No, it's finished. Also, don't forget Dreamfall Chapters, which I believe has Dave Fennoy as one of the voices.

• What is Oxafree?

#TeamSarah posted: »

Dont forget Oxafree which is coming out later this year also. Telltale needs some tough competition imo.

• 15 minutes of gameplay from Episode 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SOZ28h-iTfs

• Alt text

WOO! Yeah! Can't wait!

I do no think i am permited to post link to this post,because is a another thread.If OzzyUK let me i will put it.

• edited March 2015

mmm

there's extra dialogues from the final than the leaked.

• Wow the lag is real in this episode.

TheShyGuy posted: »

15 minutes of gameplay from Episode 2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SOZ28h-iTfs

• What do you mean "lag"?

Pink Rabbit posted: »

Wow the lag is real in this episode.

• It's buggy.

What do you mean "lag"?

• Alt text if my menu was like that i would'va start ep5 no matter what

• Almost like they've actually been doing something in the 2 months since episode 1. Weird right?

mmm there's extra dialogues from the final than the leaked.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.