The resting place

13»

Comments

• :)

Saltlick123 posted: »

Phillip........ Go.Hide

• Jeff

Zachiscool posted: »

The resting place part 8 Jeff: Go hide. Then Patrick starts running but Philip grabs him. Philip: Hey, Jeff. Jeff: Let Patrick g

• edited December 2014

The resting place part 8

Jeff: Go hide.

Then Patrick starts running but Philip grabs him.

Philip: Hey, Jeff.

Jeff: Let Patrick go...

Philip: And if I don't...?

Jeff pulls out rifle.

Jeff: You'll be eating bullet, motherfucker.

Philip: We'll see...

Then he lifts Patrick up and put's the gun to his head. Philip advances.

Jeff: Back the fuck off.

Then Philip throws Patrick at him and Jeff falls over. He get's up and Philip shoot's Quinn in the head. Then Jeff kicks him, and Philip falls, and shoots randomly. One bullet hits Jeff in the shoulder. Philip get's up and shoot's Elvira. She collapses. Then Philip get's the huge rock and walks over.

Philip: So... Who should I kill...?

Jeff or Patrick

This chapter was pretty ruthless... but next chapter it all ends! And you guys tell me if you want another one of these. I'll try to get more people to participate next time...

• Jeff - I'm the killer... >:3

The resting place part 8 Jeff: Go hide. Then Patrick starts running but Philip grabs him. Philip: Hey, Jeff. Jeff: Let Patrick g

• edited December 2014

:)

NoHopeLeft posted: »

Jeff - I'm the killer... >:3

• Good Job! Another one could be cool :)

The resting place finale Philip: I choose YOU! Then he brings the rock down on Jeff. Jeff dies. Philip starts maniacally laughing.

• edited December 2014

The resting place finale

Philip: I choose YOU!

Then he brings the rock down on Jeff. Jeff dies. Philip starts maniacally laughing.

Philip: Well, this is good bye, kid. I need to make my disappearance.

Then he opens the padlock and leaves. He then lights a match and walks away, laughing.

So, you guys tell me if you want another one. I fell I rushed the story... I'll try to get more people to participate. And I'll make it less rushed.

• Great!

The resting place finale Philip: I choose YOU! Then he brings the rock down on Jeff. Jeff dies. Philip starts maniacally laughing.

• >:3

I just killed Salty's character...Another one bites the dust!

• I would keep quiet if I were you cause I've killed 4 of your characters and can still kill 2 more :)

Alt text

NoHopeLeft posted: »

>:3 I just killed Salty's character...Another one bites the dust!

• XD

I would keep quiet if I were you cause I've killed 4 of your characters and can still kill 2 more

• ;P

I would keep quiet if I were you cause I've killed 4 of your characters and can still kill 2 more

• Thanks! And I'll start another one soon. :D

Good Job! Another one could be cool

• XD

Sign in to comment in this discussion.