Stranded: interactive story

Comments

• Thank you!! You are so nice!

supersagig posted: »

Hope you get better soon . You are really cool

• Marcus Bishop

"Drop The gun!" One of the men yells. Marcus looks at the pistol in his hand, he's surrounded by God knows how many of these people. What is one pistol going to do? He reaches out his arm and drops the pistol on the ground, making a clattering sound as it makes contact with the cracked asphalt. Marcus raises his hands above his head in sign of surrender and the others follow suit.

"Looks like you have at least some common sense." A voice behind Marcus says. "Alright, line up against the wall. Sal, Check 'em for weapons." He says as he pushes Marcus and the rest against the wall. Whoever 'Sal' is was definitely used to frisking people, although a little to comfortable with Angelica. Marcus was going to say something about it, but he felt he shouldn't anger these people more than they already were.

"Who are you guys?" Marcus asked.

"Well, you looking at the surviving members of the Raccoon key police department plus some Navy sailors. Thought you bastards would remember us." someone said.

"We don't know you. Never seen you before." Kevin said.

"Bullshit. You and your buddies massacred twenty unarmed officers that were defending the bridge." The man said.

"But the bridge is blown up." Marcus said. Marcus caught a look at the man's face, he looked confused and looked back at the man behind him.

"Their just playin' dumb, Will." He said. Will, he must be the one pulling the strings on this operation.

"Yeah, your probably right. Jay, Sal, Cuff 'em and put 'em in the trucks. Were rollin' in five." Will said. Sal, Jay and another unnamed man came forward and placed steel handcuffs on each of their wrists. The 'officers' led them through the overgrown parking lot towards a convoy of Humvees and a Swat van. Jay opened the back of the Swat van and threw the three of them inside. Sal threw Jay a shotgun and Jay caught it and stepped into the back of the Swat van with the three of them. Sal closed the doors behind him. The only light came form a few overhead Fluorescent light bulbs that looked like they were about to go out.

"Look, their going to be hard on you. Like, really hard. They don't like your kind at all, not after what they did at the bridge. Their going to ask questions, and your probably going to get hurt. But, you could tell me now and I can put a good word in for you later." Jay said.

"I don't even know what your talking about. We never did anything to you." Kevin insisted.

"Maybe you didn't, but your people did. Look, stop playing stupid. We saw you at the brewery, we saw your man take out the tower. Whoever that was had skill by the way, how is he?" Jay asked.

"He's dead." Kevin said.

"Oh, shame. Just tell me everything you know and we can let you go." Jay said.

"We don't know anything about those bandits! Were just regular people." Marcus said.

"Then why are you in contact with them?" Jay pushed further. I could tell him the truth, but what if he thinks its a lie? Then we'll all be in more trouble than before. I could stay silent though. Both options have possibly bad outcomes.

choice

[stay silent]

[tell the truth]

Hey guys! I decided (With your approval) To make a new story! If you'd do me a favor and check it out that'd be great! Thanks!

http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/92563/the-dark-before-the-dawn-interactive-story

• [tell the truth]

He can't stay silent forever, I guess it's better to tell the truth now and hope for the best.

mr.quality posted: »

Marcus Bishop "Drop The gun!" One of the men yells. Marcus looks at the pistol in his hand, he's surrounded by God knows how many of thes

• [stay silent]

Marcus Bishop "Drop The gun!" One of the men yells. Marcus looks at the pistol in his hand, he's surrounded by God knows how many of thes

• Hey, I just posted a prologue on my new story if you want to check it out!

[tell the truth] He can't stay silent forever, I guess it's better to tell the truth now and hope for the best.

• I just got the first part up on my new story if your interested!

[stay silent]

• I'm actually about to create my characters for your story, I'll give you a short review of the prologue once I'm done submitting them :)

Hey, I just posted a prologue on my new story if you want to check it out!

• Cool thanks!

I'm actually about to create my characters for your story, I'll give you a short review of the prologue once I'm done submitting them

• [tell the truth]

I'll submit a character to your new story as soon as I have the time :)

• Cool thanks!

NoHopeLeft posted: »

[tell the truth] I'll submit a character to your new story as soon as I have the time

• tell the truth

I'll submit a character to the other story soon :p

• Thank you!!!

finlander posted: »

tell the truth I'll submit a character to the other story soon

• Marcus Bishop

"The only reason were working for them is because they have one of our people. We came in on a ship, the Olympus. Now those fuckers are messing with us saying if they don't get what they want they'll rape her and kill the rest of us. Were only trying to save ourselves. We hate them as much as you do. We just need to find some girl name Miah, then its done." Marcus said.

"So your from the ship? I watched it come in. " Jay said.

"So you believe us?" Angelica asked.

"We'll see. You don't seem like bad people, but you never know in this world. At first I thought those bandits were good people, then they put a knife in my back and killed all my people." Jay said, his grip on the shotgun tightening.

"What happened?" Kevin asked.

"At the beginning. Like, the very beginning, we were trying to get people off the island. The only way off is the bridge, we were under staffed and everything was spiraling out of control. Then these guys in trucks rolled up, all heavily armed, they said they'd help us get everyone off the island. I trusted them. I heard a loud scream behind me so I turned around, my best friend had a knife in his throat. Then this asshat, Yuri, put a knife in my back. I guess he thought I was as good as dead because he left. When I woke up everyone was gone, civilians, police. The bridge was gone to, I still don't know how they did it. Will found me bleeding out, and brought me back from the brink. I owe him my life for it. From then on we've been hunting them down, waiting for the right time to strike. Then you guys show up and ruin everything." Jay said.

"What do you mean 'ruin everything'?" Kevin asked.

"We were going to ambush them at the Brewery, but then you showed up. We couldn't tell if you were friendly or hostile, and we didn't want civilian casualties. You said you were looking for someone?" Jay said.

"Yeah, her name is Miah, Miah Daniels." Marcus said.

"Miah Daniels... Fuck." Jay said. Looking at the floor.

"What is it?" Kevin asked.

"We have Miah Daniels in our custody. She was sent as a spy by the bandits. They want us dead as much as we want them dead." Jay said. "To give her back would spell the end for all of us."

"We can figure something out." Kevin said. Jay violently shook his head.

"Damnit! I don't even know if I can trust you people!" Jay said. There was a sound of an engine starting and the van started moving foreword. "We'll see what Sal has too say after the interrogations..." He said.

end of chapter. Sorry for the sucky part.

• Great Chapter!!!

Marcus Bishop "The only reason were working for them is because they have one of our people. We came in on a ship, the Olympus. Now those

• Thanks!!

Great Chapter!!!

• Marcus Bishop

About what felt like twenty minutes later the cars brakes squealed and came to a stop. There were noises of car door opening and closing, suddenly the back door flew open without warning. The sunlight hit Marcus eyes, which by now were used to the darkness of the van. Marcus felt someone grip his arm and pull him out of the van. Marcus's eyes slowly began adjusting to the light, Sal was leading him into a large building. It was brick, two floors and the crest of the Raccoon key police department on the side. Marcus was quickly shuffled inside and led through the hallways that were adorned with pictures and portraits of police officers. The place was mostly empty except a few armed guards roaming the halls. Sal stopped and jerked Marcus back. He fiddled with the keys on his belt and unlocked a door, before Marcus knew it, he was stuck in a jail cell with no hope of escape. He looked around the empty cell, there was nothing except a small metal cot with an old mattress on it. Great.

"Get comfortable, you wont be going anywhere for awhile." Sal said.

"Hey Sal, the rest of 'em are locked up. And we have some news. While you were gone your little 'friend' cracked, she told us everything we needed to know." A new man said walking up to Sal.

"That's great. Good job. You want a cookie?" Sal said sarcastically.

"Fuck you. Anyways, she said the bandits were planning a surprise attack on the fifth, that's tomorrow. " The other man said.

"Shut the fuck up. We have a prisoner here dumbass." Sal said, shooting Marcus a hateful look.

"Right." The other man said and walked off.

"I'll be back later." Sal said, then turned and walked off. Leaving Marcus alone.

"Pst!" Marcus heard someone say. He looked around and saw no one. "Dumbass, I'm over here!" The voice said again, the Marcus spotted it. Across the hallway in another cell was a girl she looked around 20. She had a black eye and her lip was bleeding.

"Hey. Who are you?" Marcus asked.

"Doesn't fucking matter. What matters is we need to get out of here. Now." She said.

"Why?" Marcus foolishly asked.

"Why? Don't you see my fucking face? I gave them fake information, we don't have time for this. When the guards come back, take his gun and shoot him, then take the keys and unlock my cell and we'll be gone." She said.

"But my friends are-" Marcus began.

"Your friends aren't shit. What's important here is that I get out of here. " She said.

"I'm not leaving them behind." Marcus insisted. She sighed.

"Your funeral." She said, then walked back over and laid on her cot. "The name's Miah by the way."

Fuck, this is the person we've been looking for the whole time. Maybe, maybe I could just go through with this plan, get us out of here and give her back to the bandits. But then I'd be leaving Kevin and Angelica here, and heaven knows what they'll do to them if I run away. There was the sound of footsteps coming down the hallway and Jay suddenly appeared. He grabbed the keys of his belt and slowly began unlocking the door. For a brief moment Miah made eye contact with Marcus. "Do it" She mouthed. But this was Jay, Marcus had just talked to him, he wasn't a bad guy. He didn't deserve to die. But did Marcus want to end up like Miah?

choice

[kill Jay]

[go with jay]

• [go with jay]

Killing a probably decent guy just because a highly untrustworthy girl in league with Yuri says so? Loosing the chance of working with the police people? Also, leaving Kevin and Angelica behind at their mercy? Hell fucking no!

Marcus Bishop About what felt like twenty minutes later the cars brakes squealed and came to a stop. There were noises of car door openin

• [kill Jay] Hell yes!!

PLEASE DO THIS

Awesome Chapter!!!

Marcus Bishop About what felt like twenty minutes later the cars brakes squealed and came to a stop. There were noises of car door openin

• PLEASE DO THIS

Why? You want the police people to do whatever the hell they want to Angelica and Kevin?

[kill Jay] Hell yes!! PLEASE DO THIS Awesome Chapter!!!

• I want for once do to the unmoral thing :P_

PLEASE DO THIS Why? You want the police people to do whatever the hell they want to Angelica and Kevin?

• Sir, with all due respect, that's a stupid reason. Also a reason that endangers Marcus, Miah and especially Angelica and Kevin. And definitely not a choice Marcus would pick, he's one of the good guys after all.

I want for once do to the unmoral thing :P_

• btw. :p. k. Anyways hope and fin are going to vote for "[go with jay]".

Sir, with all due respect, that's a stupid reason. Also a reason that endangers Marcus, Miah and especially Angelica and Kevin. And definitely not a choice Marcus would pick, he's one of the good guys after all.

• I just read this story, it is very cool! I also saw that you need more bandits, so I made one.

Name: Hector Martinez.

Class: Bandits.

Appearance: He is good-looking, has black hair and a short beard. He has brown eyes and smiles a lot. Because of his time in the military he is also very muscular.

Back story: He was a supply officer in the army but he often stole army supplies for fun. When this was found out, he was dishonorably discharged and put into prison a few months ago. He escaped as the apocalypse started and joined a group of bandits to survive but he is not a bad person.

Likes/dislikes:

Likes: Flirting, Telling jokes, Having a good time, Surviving, Stealing small things.

Dislikes: Rape, Rude people, Having consequences for his actions, being forced to do bad things.

Job and skills: He is trained as a soldier and he is also very good at planning and administrating things. He is also a good thief.

Relations to others: He is always friendly as long as people are friendly to him but he can be very rude when someone is rude to him.

Other info: He likes to be called with his last name. He does not like it when he is forced to do bad things, but he will do bad things to survive. He is good at telling jokes and does not take life serious at all. He often flirts with every woman he encounters but he is also very respectful towards them.

• awesome! thanks!

janitor posted: »

I just read this story, it is very cool! I also saw that you need more bandits, so I made one. Name: Hector Martinez. Age: 33. Clas

• [go with jay]

• [go with jay]

We're not killing him, that's for sure :D

• Marcus Bishop

Jay threw the door open and stepped in. Marcus had already made up his mind, he wasn't going to kill this guy just to run off with an ally to the bandits.

"Come on." Jay said, Marcus obliged and followed Jay out of the cell and down the hallway. He caught a glimpse of Miah's face as he left. "You'll regret this." She said, just softly enough for Marcus to hear.

"So I guess you don't believe me." Marcus said.

"I believe you. They don't. They wont listen to anything I say. I'm sorry." Jay said. Marcus stayed silent after this. Soon Jay stopped at a door and opened it, shoving Marcus inside and shutting the door behind him. The room was bear, cement walls and floor. A table sat in the middle of the room. The door flew open again and Sal walked in.

"Sit down." He ordered. Marcus took a seat at the table. Sal looked him over intently. "Why where you with the bandits?" Sal asked.

"They took one of our people. We were negotiating for her release." Marcus answered..

"And I'm just supposed to believe its a coincident you showed up right when we were about to attack?" He asked.

"We didn't pick the time." Marcus said.

"How did you find out they had your person?" Sal asked.

"They shot Alice with an arrow. It had a note on it." Marcus said.

"And who is Alice?" Sal asked.

"She's one of ours." Marcus said.

"How many people do you have?" Sal asked.

"Um. I don't know, maybe 20?" Marcus said, now realizing he'd never bothered to take count of how many people were there. But as he said it, twenty did not sound like the right number. Sal rose from his seat and walked around the table towards Marcus.

"Bullshit." He said as he pulled a steel baton out and hit Marcus in the ribs. Marcus fell over in pain as Sal raised the baton for another strike. Sal brought the baton down again and pain soared through Marcus's arm, then his leg, then his ribs. Then it stopped. "Alright then. I guess we'll have to continue this tomorrow." He said, turning and walking towards the door. Marcus seized the opportunity, while Sal's back was turned Marcus jumped up, ignoring the tremendous pain he was in, and bolted forward catching Sal off guard, Marcus grabbed the Baton out of his hands and Hit him in the head with it. He dropped to his knees and tried to back up, but Marcus was now angered. Sal tried to push himself off the ground but Marcus was to fast, he took the baton and began choking Sal with it. At first he struggled but then it slowed. The door suddenly flew open and three armed guards walked it, one of them simply walked up and punched Marcus in the face, taking the baton. Marcus was expecting to get shot, but they didn't even raise their weapons.

"Could you... Have waited a little... Longer?'' Sal sarcastically chocked.

"Sorry, we were waiting to see what would happen." One of them said, Marcus recognized him as Will.

"I'd say he passed." Another said, it was Jay.

"Yeah. They all did." Will said.

"What the fuck are you talking about?'' Marcus demanded.

"It was a test, you proved you could handle yourself. We want your help in bringing down the bandits." Will said. "We'll meet in twenty minutes to discuss this." He said.

Marcus, Kevin, Angelica, and Miah along with a handful of guards stood in the parking lot.

"Alright, the plan is simple. You guys go in, we follow in and take them out. well, that's the simplified version." Jay said.

"Then why is she here?'' Sal said, pointing to Miah.

"She's our ticket in. Marcus and your group take her in, they'll put their guard down when they see her. Then we roll in and plow those fuckers when they aren't suspecting it." Will said. Someone started a Humvee near Marcus but jumped out and ran into the building leaving it running.

"You got the plan?" Jay asked. Marcus thought for a moment, this could be an answered prayer. The bandits would be gone, but who knows how many will have to die to make that happen? And what if these police officers are just acting nice? What if when the bandits are gone they'll turn on us and kill us? He could just simply avoid all of that and grab Miah and run for the truck, give her back to the bandits and that will be that. He wouldn't even have to worry about retaliation from the police since the bandits will kill them all once Miah gives them her information. But did Marcus trust those bandits? No. Who's the worst enemy here? The Law or the lawless?

choice

[grab Miah and run] ~ most likely leading to the death of all police officers, plus putting Kevin and Angelica in danger

[side with the Police] ~ Spells the end for the bandits, but at what cost?

• [grab Miah and run] ~ most likely leading to the death of all police officers, plus putting Kevin and Angelica in danger

Marcus Bishop Jay threw the door open and stepped in. Marcus had already made up his mind, he wasn't going to kill this guy just to run o

• [side with the Police]

Oh I don't know... Both choices sound like the bad choice here. The policemen are assholes and I'm not sure if the bandits are really worse. But I know for sure that the bandits are bad people. However, I might have to think about this for a while longer and might even end up changing my vote, I'm just so unsure here.

Marcus Bishop Jay threw the door open and stepped in. Marcus had already made up his mind, he wasn't going to kill this guy just to run o

• [side with the Police]

• [side with the Police]

• Marcus Bishop

"You with us?" Jay asked.

"Yeah, were with you." Marcus said.

"Just one thing, how are we going to get her to not talk?" Kevin asked, motioning to Miah.

"Hmm. Didn't think of that, oh well. Easy fix." Will said. He then proceeded to punch Miah in the face, she went down hard. "Shouldn't be a problem anymore."

"Damn man." Jay said, surprised by Will's sudden action.

"Stop wasting time. Lets get moving. Marcus, your in the black ruck up there, we wont be far behind. When you hear gunfire get behind cover." Will said. Everyone dispersed and Marcus lifted Miah's body with the help of Kevin, placing her in the backseat of the truck. Angelica climbed in the back with her and Kevin sat in the passenger seat. Marcus started the engine and started down the road, soon pulling onto the highway.

"Hey Marcus, this is Jay. Our teams are mobile. Going into radio silence now." A voice crackled over the radio.

"Copy, ETA twenty minutes." Kevin said, then put the radio down. "You think this plan is going to work?"

"Lets hope so, or were going to be in some deep shit." Marcus responded.

"Yeah, and I don't like that were going in unarmed." Kevin said.

"Even if we had guns the bandits would search us for them." Marcus said.

"Do you think there safe? Back at the port I mean." Angelica said.

"I hope so." Marcus said.

"this is the turn, up here." Kevin said, Marcus steered the car off the highway and followed a road until he saw a sign for the brewery. He stared up the gravel driveway at the building, just as they had left it. Bandits were everywhere.

"This is it. The moment of truth. Lets hope you made the right choice." Kevin said as Marcus willed the truck up the drive and parked it near the building. Marcus threw the door open and was greeted by a bandit, one he hadn't seen before.

"Back so soon?" The bandit asked sarcastically.

"We found your person." Marcus said.

"Where is she?" He asked.

"In the back, we had an, uh, accident." Kevin said.

"An accident? Oh well, just get her inside. Yuri's waiting." He ordered. Marcus didn't question and lifted Miah out of the truck. He then followed the bandit inside the building, running through everything that could go wrong here. They followed the same path as before into the same room where, as promised, Yuri was waiting with the two others from before inside the room to.

"What took you so long?" Yuri snapped. Then saw Miah. "You found her? To be honest, I thought she was dead. Good job, good job. Martinez, take her out of here." he ordered, a man stepped forward form behind Marcus and took Miah out of his arms and began walking down the hallway.

"Now, you want your reward. Right?" Yuri said.

"Reward?" Marcus said, Is that all he saw people as? just pawns in a game?

"Yes, your woman. What's her name? Katheryn, yes. Greg, go get her." Yuri said and The big man, Greg, walked out of the room. "Yes, Kathryn has been quite a nice guest. Its a shame she has to go so soon." He continued. Soon Greg walked back into the room pushing Kathryn in front of him. She looked horrible, it had only been a few hours, right? Her wrists were cut and torn, as if she'd been tied to something with rope for a long time. Her left eye was black and swollen, blood was coming out of her nose and mouth. She was holding her right arm and limping badly on her left leg.

"What did you do?" Angelica demanded.

"What I felt like doing. She's a tough one, your lucky. She wouldn't talk. Oh well, get going before I change my mind." Yuri said. Suddenly there was the sound of gunfire outside, lots of it. Yuri grabbed a radio off the desk.

"What the hell's going on out there?" He demanded.

"There attacking us! Its the damn Cops man, we should've killed 'em when we had the chance!" A voice yelled. Yuri quickly threw the desk drawer open and snapped out a pistol, aiming it at Kevin.

"I fucking knew I couldn't trust you. Your plan is destined to fail. Your all going to die!" Yuri yelled.

"Marcus, they said they'd wait for us to get out of here." Kevin said.

"They were supposed to." Marcus said back, by now the other two had pulled their guns out and were aiming at Angelica and Marcus. Katheryn had been thrown to the floor and couldn't get up. A sudden flurry of bullets flew through the window, missing everyone, but the bandits were thrown off guard. Marcus grabbed Kathryn and ran out the door with Kevin and Angelica hot on his heels.

"Get after them!" Yuri shouted. Marcus spotted a bandit standing at the door and darted down a hallway to the left, only to find more bandits. He turned around and more bandits were closing in on him. They were trapped, and unarmed. Marcus spotted Yuri calmly walking toward him.

"You already lost." He said, then he hit Marcus in the head with the pistol and he fell to the floor, everything going dark around him.

• Awesome chapter! Fuck the cops, though I'm not sure if the other option would have gone that much better. At least nobody died yet.

Marcus Bishop "You with us?" Jay asked. "Yeah, were with you." Marcus said. "Just one thing, how are we going to get her to not tal

• Let me a sure you, that even though its bad now, if you would've chosen the other choice the outcome would've been a lot worse. :P

Awesome chapter! Fuck the cops, though I'm not sure if the other option would have gone that much better. At least nobody died yet.

• Awesome Chapter!!!

Marcus Bishop "You with us?" Jay asked. "Yeah, were with you." Marcus said. "Just one thing, how are we going to get her to not tal

• Thanks!

Awesome Chapter!!!

• That was my fear and reason for picking the cop's side as well. Glad to see that I wasn't entirely wrong with my speculation :D

Let me a sure you, that even though its bad now, if you would've chosen the other choice the outcome would've been a lot worse. :P

• Marcus Bishop

Marcus's head roared with pain. He opened his eyes to find himself trapped in a dark room, most likely cheaply constructed out of wood due to the fact that light was seeping in through the cracks between the boards. His hands were tied above his head to something. He searched the room and found a few other people in here. One of them was thankfully Kevin. Then he spotted Jay and Will. Fuck. They got caught.

"Marcus! Hey, you awake?" Kevin asked spotting Marcus.

"Yeah, what the hell happened?" Marcus asked.

"I have no clue. After you were knocked out they over powered the rest of us and we surrendered." Kevin said.

"Where are Katheryn and Angelica?" Marcus asked.

"I haven't see them since they knocked me out." Kevin said.

"Why the hell did they start shooting before we were out. Everything would've gone alright if they would've fucking waited." Marcus said, obvious anger in his voice.

"It wasn't my choice..." A weak voice said. Jay.

"What the fuck happened Jay? We fucking trusted you guys." Marcus said, disgusted that he'd trusted this guy and he'd betrayed them.

"It wasn't us. These people came out of nowhere and started shooting, but they weren't bandits. Just people. They were shooting at some infected, but it drew the attention of the bandits and suddenly we were out numbered two to one. We kept up the fight until we ran out of ammo. Then we drew our knifes and batons and charged them... So much blood. So much useless death... Why do we do it?" Jay finished.

"Do what?" Kevin asked.

"Keep going? Why do we fight the inevitable? I don't know about you guys, but I've seen the world outside this island... Its fucked. The infected are just roaming all over the place. Why don't we just give up? I'm done fighting, everyday I wake up grab my gun and try to save people. I've tried to be the officer of the law I'm supposed to fucking be. But look where that's gotten me, right fucking here in the clutches of the enemy." Jay said. Marcus opened his mouth to say something reassuring but was cut off by the door flying open, kicking dust into the air. Marcus hadn't noticed how stale the air in here was until the door opened and fresh air flew in. A man stepped in, even though it was dark Marcus could tell it was Yuri. That bastard.

"Alright, I'll make this quick. Which one of you two is gonna claim responsibly for this attack." Yuri said, a certain slur in his speech. He wasn't looking at Marcus, instead he was looking at Will and Jay.

"That's me.... I- it was my plan." Will said, Jay looked like he was going to protest but didn't.

"Alight, that was pretty easy. Will, is it? I've seen you in action. You a strong leader, a strong man. You care about your people, care about your mission. You'd make a valuable member to my group. But sadly you ended up on the wrong side of the law." Yuri said, and in one swift movement he pulled a pistol out of his back pocket and shot Will in the gut. Marcus wanted to stop him, but couldn't break the restraints no matter how hard he tried. "Your a strong man. I give you maybe fifteen minutes to bleed out." Yuri said then turned and walked out of the shed, but left the door open. At first Marcus thought he'd forgotten but then another man walked in carrying a limp body of a woman. Kathryn. The man gently laid her on the ground, and for the first time Marcus noticed the shed didn't have a floor, only dirt. The man looked around at everyone inside the room.

"I'm sorry." Is all he said then left the shed, closing the door behind him, Marcus could hear the sound of a padlock being locked. Marcus looked around the room, Kevin in shock, Jay almost in tears, Will bleeding to death, Katheryn almost dead on the floor. And then there was Himself. He didn't know what he should feel. Hurt? Remorse? None of these feelings came to him, he only felt... Hollow.

"We gotta do something!" Kevin yelled.

"Like what? Were fucking tied to the wall, and the only one that isn't can barley move." Marcus said.

"I... Can. I can help." Kathryn muttered.

"Kathryn! Are you alright? Where's Angelica?" Marcus asked.

"Inside... Inside the building." She said.

"What did they do to you?" Marcus asked. Katheryn didn't answer. Marcus heard the noise of something dragging on the ground. He saw Katheryn pulling herself towards the wall. Then pulling herself up with all of her strength. She uneasily got to her feet, then pulled something out of her pocket, a small switchblade knife.

"Kathryn, how'd you get that?" Marcus asked.

"There not... All bad people." Kathryn answered. She limped forward hugging the wall for support until she reached Kevin, she struggled with the knife against the rope until the rope broke and Kevin was free. Katheryn handed Kevin the knife and sank back to the floor. Kevin spared no time cutting the rest of the down, once Marcus was free he help Kevin lower a bleeding Will to the ground.

"He's not breathing." Kevin said.

"Fuck. Give me the knife. Hurry!" Jay demanded, rushing forward and taking the knife.

"What are you-" Kevin began but the saw Will moving. "He's alive!" Kevin said. But just as he said it, Will jumped up and tacked Kevin, swinging its fists wildly at him and trying to bite him at the same time. Without hesitation Jay put the knife through Will's skull and the former friend sank to the ground.

"What? H-How? Was he..." Kevin stuttered struggling to his feet.

"He was infected. A long time ago, for some reason the virus didn't kill him only lived inside of him." Jay said, throwing the knife to the ground.

"Okay, what's next?" Marcus said.

"We need to get out of here, and the door is locked. But the floor s dirt. We need to dig our way out." Kevin said. Marcus walked over to the wall and clawed at the dirt, it would take forever but it was possible. Kevin and Jay joined him and they started making good progress, until Marcus head the padlock unlocking. He spun around and watched as the door flew open and Yuri walked back in. At first he was shocked but then he pulled out his pistol and cocked the hammer, aiming it a Marcus. So this is the end? Marcus thought, I guess Katheryn had other ideas. She sprang forward off the floor, knife in had and stabbed Yuri right in the arm. Yuri pulled the trigger but the bullet missed and imbedded itself into the dirt. He howled in pain as Katheryn pulled the knife out and stabbed him in the leg, he fell to the ground taking Kathryn with him. Katheryn jumped on top of him and pulled the knife out of his leg, now repeatedly stabbing him in the chest. At first he yelled in pain, but then it turned into a gurgle of blood, then nothing. But Kathryn didn't stop, she just kept stabbing the dead body. So many times Marcus had lost count, blood smeared the knife, the floor, and Katheryn. Why wouldn't she stop?

choice

[stop her]

[let her go]

• [let her go]

Marcus Bishop Marcus's head roared with pain. He opened his eyes to find himself trapped in a dark room, most likely cheaply constructed

• [let her go]

Marcus Bishop Marcus's head roared with pain. He opened his eyes to find himself trapped in a dark room, most likely cheaply constructed

Sign in to comment in this discussion.