The Vent/Help Thread

Comments

• Well, decide whatever you think is best. I wish you luck in getting better.

ehhh

• I'm used to it, go into the military, then come back to civilian life. Enjoy that double standard of "supporting our Troops."

Nope. Just pisses me off.

• Thanks.

Well, decide whatever you think is best. I wish you luck in getting better.

• I agree with pretty much everything here. Honestly, I think it's bullshit that sex is shunned so much. It's a totally natural thing, and people are not going to stop doing it, so we may as well show them how to be safe when they do it. At my school, it's handled pretty well. They make it very clear that sex is risky, but they also teach us how to be safe and to minimize risk to personal health. And it works. In Australia, teen pregnancy has been falling for twenty years. In 1971, there were around 55 births per 1000 women. In 2011, that number went down to 15.

#TeamSarah posted: »

This is a rant talking about a lot of users on this forum (Out of respect I wont name you guyz ) Soi i've been in an argument with a soli

• Now, I'm quite a jaded person when it comes to allowing anyone in my life because I'll be damned if I let someone take me for granted and fuck me over.

Only person you can trust is yourself, but you can love others, remember the old adage people always hurt the ones they love. They don't say it because it is not true.

Know what i mean earl.

Alright, I'll bite. One thing that's always frustrated me to no end is when two people who are in a relationship don't commit to it and s

• Man that sucks. Unfortunately, a lot of people are being brought up in the same situation. A number of my friend's had disappeared dad's a
    or parents in venomous relationships. People don't realize or care that the shit they do blows back on their kids.

Alright, I'll bite. One thing that's always frustrated me to no end is when two people who are in a relationship don't commit to it and s

• I ate cat before, at Mr Changs.

• I fucking know right?! I posted an Inspirational quote me and My buddies Girbeagly and Pix made about youtubers and their fans on the Megathread, and some guy, (we resolved it) Said "I wonder how much work goes into Playing a game and saying whatever pops into your Noggin"

We youtubers work Hard, and they need to realize it.

It's the same type of bullshit Youtubers get. If you put in the effort, then you deserve recognition. The platform on which you showcase your work shouldn't mean jack shit.

• Oh boy... So Today was Reletively good, I took a break from Youtube starting today, My friends were there for me, I spoke to my girlfriend, I got to eat Taco's, and My house was clean so my mother didn't come home and take all of her work stress out on me. But as soon as the Clock hit 7, shit went so downhill it's in China.

So, I told something about my sister to one of my friends as a Joke, and she took it as, "My sister is an offensive bitch", So, She messaged her, Cussed her out, and Made her cry. So my friend Messages me like she did I good thing and earned a fuckin' reward, and I cussed her out about it, She then got angry and said I never cared about her, and said all of this awful stuff, Then proceeded to Post all these Untrue things about how fucking awful I am. and All of her friends attacked me, and Made me feel quite bad about myself. So I spoke to my Best friend Nickolas for a while, and He was cool, Until I mention The Legend of Zelda. He is so stubborn with Opinions, even More than I am, He once wrote a 15 Paragraph rant about How stupid Sonic fans are, all because I said I appriciated Sonic Boom's design. So, I said

"I don't think OoT is one of the best Zelda games, But I do love it." and somehow, we Started talking about Link to the Past and Skyward Sword. I said I had recently Replayed Skyward Sword, and I thought it was great, so then He started Cussing me out for thinking that, and By the way, this has been building for a while, When we talk, it's in short sentences because I'm very busy, and He never even Visits, so Now, We are at each others Throats, I apoligize and he Ignores me, and I get offline.

Now, I manage a FNaF group on Facebook home to over 400 Members, and I have many admins, He happens to be one of them, and He posted,

"I'm leaving this Group. Five Nights is a shitty game and you all should be ashamed of yourselves for Liking it, I'll see you Weeaboo fantards in Hell, Cause that's where you're going."

So, That was in front of all of my Fellow members and admins, and I got online and I was greeted to THAT. I am so fucking beyond done right now. So now it's 10:50 PM, and all of this started at 7:12 PM. Can I for ONCE have a good night?

• That sucks...However you can take pride in knowing others are there for you (Just have to pick who to talk to) and that others share your pain.

Oh boy... So Today was Reletively good, I took a break from Youtube starting today, My friends were there for me, I spoke to my girlfriend,

• I got in an argument, it just kept going and one thing led to another and three people were banned.

raises hand

I've gotten banned on here twice. Once during a mental breakdown where I decided to take it out on the Minecraft game. A second one du

• Man, that whole thing was stupid wasn't it. Lol

Everyone was just acting so childish, myself included...Hell, put myself at the top of that list.

I got in an argument, it just kept going and one thing led to another and three people were banned. raises hand

• Alt text

Look, it's fine if you murdered a Kitten, I really don't care, that's your Buisness, Not mine. But... WHY?

• Man, that whole thing was stupid wasn't it. Lol

Yep.

Hell, put myself at the top of that list.

Nah, I'd definitely be on the top of the list. I mean, I'm 90% sure I got the longest ban. That must sum up how stupid I was acting.

Man, that whole thing was stupid wasn't it. Lol Everyone was just acting so childish, myself included...Hell, put myself at the top of that list.

• Neither do I. But that doesn't mean it won't change.

I don't feel right.

• Ok, this is gonna be a weird post, but I really do need help.

I'm asexual, and a girl liked me for a while. She asked me out, and I said no. She asked why and I told her my sexuality. Now I have a bad reputation for being an asexual ;_; halp

• I agree with all of this. No matter what it's not gonna work, Since when has this Generation of Teenagers listened to anyone anyway? and Take it from me, I'm a teenager and I don't give a fuck about what anyone says. XD Good thing I'm homeschooled so I don't have that type of environment.

This is a rant talking about a lot of users on this forum (Out of respect I wont name you guyz ) Soi i've been in an argument with a soli

• Dude, You are you. You shouldn't care about what others say about you, It's only a bad Rep if you wear the title of Asexual with shame. You should be proud of who you are, and your true friends will support you.

zachiscool3 posted: »

Ok, this is gonna be a weird post, but I really do need help. I'm asexual, and a girl liked me for a while. She asked me out, and I said no. She asked why and I told her my sexuality. Now I have a bad reputation for being an asexual ;_; halp

• I know that, and I take pride in it. Thank you Golden. :)

That sucks...However you can take pride in knowing others are there for you (Just have to pick who to talk to) and that others share your pain.

• Yep.

I'm trying to remember if it was my post on Tumblr that started that whole thing.

Nah, I'd definitely be on the top of the list. I mean, I'm 90% sure I got the longest ban. That must sum up how stupid I was acting.

Well, I know me and you were banned and there was someone else but I forget who. I'm pretty sure you got off before me...Hmm, I don't remember that well.

Man, that whole thing was stupid wasn't it. Lol Yep. Hell, put myself at the top of that list. Nah, I'd definitely be on the top of the list. I mean, I'm 90% sure I got the longest ban. That must sum up how stupid I was acting.

• Thanks!

Dude, You are you. You shouldn't care about what others say about you, It's only a bad Rep if you wear the title of Asexual with shame. You should be proud of who you are, and your true friends will support you.

• Just tell them it's not their business. You don't give them a bad rep for being straight or gay or anything.

Ok, this is gonna be a weird post, but I really do need help. I'm asexual, and a girl liked me for a while. She asked me out, and I said no. She asked why and I told her my sexuality. Now I have a bad reputation for being an asexual ;_; halp

• Alt text

Dude, You are you. You shouldn't care about what others say about you, It's only a bad Rep if you wear the title of Asexual with shame. You should be proud of who you are, and your true friends will support you.

• k. Thanks.

Just tell them it's not their business. You don't give them a bad rep for being straight or gay or anything.

• Not a problem! Just know that people will support you. :)

Thanks!

• I get furious when I think of how harsh people were towards Youtubers during that whole Youtube-copyright bullshit. Seriously, so many people had their livelihoods threaten by the greedy fucks claiming videos and people say, "Get a real job."

It doesn't matter if you think Youtube is a real job or not. That's fucking sick.

I fucking know right?! I posted an Inspirational quote me and My buddies Girbeagly and Pix made about youtubers and their fans on the Megath

• I thought asexuals can still have romantic feelings? (Sorry, I don't know much about asexuals).

• It is.

I get furious when I think of how harsh people were towards Youtubers during that whole Youtube-copyright bullshit. Seriously, so many peopl

• Some do. It really depends.

Some Asexuals have romantic but not sexual feelings.

Other Asexual dont have romantic or sexual feelings.

I thought asexuals can still have romantic feelings? (Sorry, I don't know much about asexuals).

• This is too real. There's this girl I know who fakes panic attacks to get out of group projects and presentations. I know they're fake because immediately after whatever she didn't want to do was over with it was like she completely forgot she was even having one. And as someone who actually suffers from panic attacks and works to overcome them, it really makes me angry to see her get a free pass. And the teacher actually believes her, which makes it worse.

I hate when people self-diagnose themselves with mental disorders. It's not a "quirk", or something that makes you a special little snowflak

• It’s probably quite easy to be ‘anti-medication’ if you’re privileged enough not to need medication to feel normal.

Shaming people for taking medication just to get through their lives is pretty horrid.

My brother who has severe ADHD needed Adderall, without it he could barely function in the classroom. People at my school with bi polar are

• Is this at me?

It’s probably quite easy to be ‘anti-medication’ if you’re privileged enough not to need medication to feel normal. Shaming people for taking medication just to get through their lives is pretty horrid.

• No, I'm just explaining in general.

Is this at me?

• I hate People on YT who say, "Disliked and Unsubbed" when they hate someones content Like they're some big deal and everyone Knows who they are.

It's Like, "Bitch, You aren't the fucking pope, You aren't someone I even know, It won't be the worst thing ever if you leave, So why the fuck do you have to announce it Like it's some big deal, and Put the YouTuber and their fanbase down?"

I get furious when I think of how harsh people were towards Youtubers during that whole Youtube-copyright bullshit. Seriously, so many peopl

• I know. But I was referring to the people that think it isn't.

It is.

• I'm not ready to share my oblivion with anyone but me as of now, I've been fucked over a few times too many to get lost in that black hole again.

I'm 21, but I'm not desperate. I just want to be to myself.

CrazyGeorge posted: »

Now, I'm quite a jaded person when it comes to allowing anyone in my life because I'll be damned if I let someone take me for granted and fu

• It is what it is. My father is a workaholic who travels a lot and thinks being a man means having "certain needs" met. My mother on the other hand has had a real shit life and has extremely low self-worth so feels like if she isn't being showered in unconditional love and material objects, she's worthless.

Me on the other hand, well I shut people out... that's my answer. Maybe not a good one, but it works for now.

BigBlindMax posted: »

Man that sucks. Unfortunately, a lot of people are being brought up in the same situation. A number of my friend's had disappeared dad's a

• It tasted like really bad Chinese food, I ended up puking my guts out, then i found out he got closed down by the Health department.

• :3 are you implying that comprehensive sexual education will ruin kids lives or am I mistaken?

I am saying that if a child wants to have sex with another child, then they take the risk of having what i call a Life ender. You are bound to that person for the next eighteen years of your life. You will never be free ever again. Like me, i can go out and just leave. I am not bound to anyone. I love my freedom.

Use protection! Male condoms, Birth control and female condoms can stop this (also male bc is coming and thank the holy lords of Science and safe sex)

Children are known for being responsible right? My bad. I remember what my parents told me , here was my sex talk.

Have sex,

Get Aids

Die.

Its funny, when you think about it, but it kept me from doing stupid things in high school. In conclusion, children shouldn't be having sex, if they decide to, they shouldn't expect their parents to bail them out, or to raise their child.

If a teenager wants to ruin their life, let them. CrazyGeorge you once again confuse me are you implying that comprehensive sexual

• I'm 21, but I'm not desperate. I just want to be to myself.

I feel ya, I'm going to be twenty nine this month, and i feel absolutely nothing more. I'm so impenetrable, it makes my enemies worry, because their insults get deflected like lasers from on a mirror.

I'm not ready to share my oblivion with anyone but me as of now, I've been fucked over a few times too many to get lost in that black hole again. I'm 21, but I'm not desperate. I just want to be to myself.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.