The Vent/Help Thread

Comments

• Nah, but seriously. Tell Tobi to calm the fuck down. Especially since it involved nothing of him.

papai46 posted: »

Okay ;~;

• Yes, a lot, when, where and why did Mark say that?

What? Confused?

• Good.

no you stole mine but ill change it no pissing contests here

• My parents didn't love me enough as a child.

Why you do this Maddi?

• Why you do this Maddi?

Papai is the hero Telltale forums never asked for, but perhaps the one most needed.

• I think he said it on the megathread. Can't remember which thread.

He said it yesterday or the day before.

And Mark said that because he was losing a debate and got jealous of the people thumbing up her comment when it was really none of us.

Yes, a lot, when, where and why did Mark say that?

• Ouch.

My parents didn't love me enough as a child.

• thank

I'll try.

• I'll try.

Nah, but seriously. Tell Tobi to calm the fuck down. Especially since it involved nothing of him.

• edited May 2015

Your maturity is really shining through with this post.

lmao wait hold on

Stop spamming or get lost. Idiot.

okay, continue.

You sound like a thirteen year old who just learned how to swear and is trying desperately to be edgy.

You see, this sentence doesn't coincide with what you said previously:

Your maturity is really shining through with this post.

Hypocrisy, maybe?

It's cute, really.

thanks i'm not trying

Last time I checked, this was "The Vent Thread", not "The Spamming and Ridiculous Infighting Thread."

um

Skype thumns >:'((((((( they make me so mad then thread is closed.... epic....... fail.....

Clearly venting. Sarcastic or not.

If you want to act as mature as you're trying to seem, brush it off and keep going on with your life. No need to be immature and insult people, right?

BigBlindMax posted: »

Your maturity is really shining through with this post. You sound like a thirteen year old who just learned how to swear and is trying desp

• That was out of fucking nowhere.

I think he said it on the megathread. Can't remember which thread. He said it yesterday or the day before. And Mark said that because he was losing a debate and got jealous of the people thumbing up her comment when it was really none of us.

• If you want to make him feel bad, stop replying to him.

Your maturity is really shining through with this post. lmao wait hold on Stop spamming or get lost. Idiot. okay, cont

• Gotta show that he's a hypocrite, though.

If you want to make him feel bad, stop replying to him.

• no problem. Rodrik is easily the highlight of this movie btw

Thanks for the free movie.

• easily rodrik is the highlight of this movie. I hope you enjoy.

Just forget it.

• easily rodrik is the highlight of this movie. I hope you enjoy.

Your maturity is really shining through with this post. You sound like a thirteen year old who just learned how to swear and is trying desp

• Yeah. Him saying that was out of no where. The debate wasn't even about skype.

That was out of fucking nowhere.

• Wow. I didn't realize my three sentences warranted a whole dissertation.

Talimancer was spamming like an idiot. I called him on it in kind. I didn't curse him out or threaten to burn his house down as you seem to imply. Don't see how that makes me immature or a hypocrite.

I do try hard to brush off little things like this and usually I'm successful enough. But this "little thing" was seemingly made to provoke and opened the floodgates, releasing a torrent of vitriol and bickering...which isn't what this thread was meant for.

So yeah, that kind of upsets me.

Your maturity is really shining through with this post. lmao wait hold on Stop spamming or get lost. Idiot. okay, cont

• I found it really funny.

Talimancer posted: »

easily rodrik is the highlight of this movie. I hope you enjoy.

• He didn't spam, that's the first dumb shit he posts here.

Wow. I didn't realize my three sentences warranted a whole dissertation. Talimancer was spamming like an idiot. I called him on it in k

• Wow. I didn't realize my three sentences warranted a whole dissertation.

I kind of do that. I break down everything hypocritical in someone's comments, y'know?

Talimancer was spamming like an idiot.

makes one thread about it

makes one comment about it

"yoU fuCKiGN spaMMER"

alright.

I didn't curse him out or threaten to burn his house down as you seem to imply.

Never implied that. I just pointed out what you wrote to Talimancer as to what you wrote to me and how they don't coincide. But here, have this

Alt text

Since you like to jump to conclusions.

But this "little thing" was seemingly made to provoke and opened the floodgates, releasing a torrent of vitriol and bickering...which isn't what this thread was meant for.

But there's no reason to insult him and call him an idiot for it. There's another way to approach that sort of thing without being hostile to those who aren't hostile to you. Simple, right?

Wow. I didn't realize my three sentences warranted a whole dissertation. Talimancer was spamming like an idiot. I called him on it in k

• I saw that and I'll admit it was random. But there was no need to go to lengths to making a thread and humiliate someone. Look I get it, you guys don't like him. Fine. I suppose you're gonna say I started drama today as well, when Regan was the one who kept going first. Then so be it. So much shit happened by the time I came back, and now I'm having hard time trusting people now. I should have never have came back, it was a mistake.

Actually... I should be the one that's asking: What was up with the targeting Mark like that with that thread? Mocking his mannerisms like t

• best movie evar!!! :'DDD

easily rodrik is the highlight of this movie. I hope you enjoy.

• I never had that in mind when I said something.

Why does everyone assume it's because of that? Because this is where things started to originate from. At least from my understanding.

• Can't ya'll just stay in peace?

I saw that and I'll admit it was random. But there was no need to go to lengths to making a thread and humiliate someone. Look I get it, you

• Sure you didn't. Now let's end this Tobi.

I never had that in mind when I said something.

• But there was no need to go to lengths to making a thread and humiliate someone.

That was Regan himself. You can't pin that all on us.

I suppose you're gonna say I started drama today as well, when Regan was the one who kept going first.

Kept going? He made just one silly comment and a thread about it. What do you mean "kept going"? Are you refering to another incident?

So much shit happened by the time I came back

Not... really?

I'm having hard time trusting people now. I should have never have came back, it was a mistake.

I don't get what this has to do with Regan posting a silly comment/thread about what Mark said.

I saw that and I'll admit it was random. But there was no need to go to lengths to making a thread and humiliate someone. Look I get it, you

• Seriously, you're going to lecture me about hostility? That's rich!

Oh my absolute shit, he hijacked an entire thread just to make a small post about absolute shit!

Anyway, I gotta go get ready for work, thanks for the trampoline.

Wow. I didn't realize my three sentences warranted a whole dissertation. I kind of do that. I break down everything hypocritical in

• That's sarcasm, actually. And you're welcome.

Seriously, you're going to lecture me about hostility? That's rich! Oh my absolute shit, he hijacked an entire thread just to make a small post about absolute shit! Anyway, I gotta go get ready for work, thanks for the trampoline.

• edited May 2015

That was Regan himself. You can't pin that all on us.

Dawn, I saw you and another mocking Mark as well...

What do you mean "kept going"?

Need I remind you? >Skype thumns >:'(((((((
    That's continuing to mock him.

Not... really?

I don't get what this has to do with Regan posting a silly comment/thread about what Mark said.

I don't expect you to understand. Since neither side of this argument seems to find mutual understand. I think it's best we drop this and move on with our lives. The bond between us is already broken enough.

But there was no need to go to lengths to making a thread and humiliate someone. That was Regan himself. You can't pin that all on u

• I told you I'm done. Don't bother, okay?

I need to get to bed for school, but I'll post a full response tomorrow.

• I need to get to bed for school, but I'll post a full response tomorrow.

That was Regan himself. You can't pin that all on us. Dawn, I saw you and another mocking Mark as well... What do you mean "ke

• It's summertime, and Greg Heffley (Zachary Gordon) is looking forward to playing video games and spending time with his friends. However, Greg's dad (Steve Zahn) has other plans: He's decided that some father-son bonding time is in order. Desperate to prevent his dad from ruining summer vacation, Greg pretends he has a job at a ritzy country club. But Greg's plan backfires, leaving him in the middle of embarrassing mishaps and a camping trip gone wrong.

I told you I'm done. Don't bother, okay?

• What this has to do with anything?

It's summertime, and Greg Heffley (Zachary Gordon) is looking forward to playing video games and spending time with his friends. However, Gr

• Oh, he just wants to be dank is all.

What this has to do with anything?

• edited May 2015

[removed]

• It's summertime, and Greg Heffley (Zachary Gordon) is looking forward to playing video games and spending time with his friends. However, Greg's dad (Steve Zahn) has other plans: He's decided that some father-son bonding time is in order. Desperate to prevent his dad from ruining summer vacation, Greg pretends he has a job at a ritzy country club. But Greg's plan backfires, leaving him in the middle of embarrassing mishaps and a camping trip gone wrong.

• YOU BROKE THE FOURTH WALL FFS

• Talimancer posted: »

It's summertime, and Greg Heffley (Zachary Gordon) is looking forward to playing video games and spending time with his friends. However, Gr

• Jail sucks, I don't recommend. 3/10

Sign in to comment in this discussion.