The Vent/Help Thread

Comments

• 80 Canadian Dollar equals
    65.16 US Dollar

About the same.

Zulfraro posted: »

New video games now cost $80 + tax in Canada

• are they abandoning the WII U?

Nintendo Rant You know what's bulllllllshit? Nintendo keeps releasing new versions of their 2 year-old consoles and leaving other users behind. So they have to buy the new one again! How the fuck does that work?

• Personally, I'm glad it's dead. That place was getting more toxic than Chernobyl. I'm all for some slap fights, but there comes a time when it starts getting a bit ridiculous.

Hmm, you're right. I do wish we go back but despite that, people are still using the thread some what appropriately. I wish the unpopular opinions thread was still open as it would get rid of some of the issues here.

• Ugh, that doesn't solve anything.

Financial gain doesn't solve anything?

Only way people ever learn is when you take away their gold, the only thing people care about.

BigBlindMax posted: »

Ugh, that doesn't solve anything. If students have something constructive to say in class, they should be able to do so, regardless of race

• You're officially sick of them?

F**k "Official" threads. I'm sick of them.

• But wasn't it nice to keep the toxicity in one place?

Personally, I'm glad it's dead. That place was getting more toxic than Chernobyl. I'm all for some slap fights, but there comes a time when it starts getting a bit ridiculous.

• Alt text

CrazyGeorge posted: »

Ugh, that doesn't solve anything. Financial gain doesn't solve anything? Only way people ever learn is when you take away their gold, the only thing people care about.

• I'll clarify, they're my favorite coastal animal, though they do come inland to pick corn kernels from the fields after it's been harvested. And to eat French fries in fast food parking lots.

They're fun to watch while you're fishing. After hours on the beach when people aren't around the seagulls mind their own business and you get to watch them plucking fish and crabs from the water. If you're deep sea fishing they follow you all the way out and all the way back, and when you're tossing the fish remains over the side after you filet your fish, you get to watch them snag things out of the air and from the water with deadly precision. It's fun to watch, especially when the cloud of seagulls starts to block out the sun.

Another thing I love is to feed them on the beach so that they start to swarm, and people are scared to death of them and they scream and run, and the seagulls are swarming everywhere. It's a great time for me, and they show gratitude. They never shit on the hand that feeds them. After a while they will just walk right up and eat out of my hands.

I also am quite fond of the sounds seagulls make. To quote a song:

I can feel the breeze from the sea

And the seagull's laughter

Sounds like home to me

A song of home. And to be free

Why?! All they do is shit, go KAW KAW KAW and attack people for their potato chips.

• A fair point.

But wasn't it nice to keep the toxicity in one place?

• What do you mean? What does it have to do with financial gain?

Ugh, that doesn't solve anything. Financial gain doesn't solve anything? Only way people ever learn is when you take away their gold, the only thing people care about.

• No idea. They might be.

are they abandoning the WII U?

• Yeah, still sucks though.

80 Canadian Dollar equals 65.16 US Dollar About the same.

• OH wow. Looking through the last two pages of this forum really reminded me why this place took the backseat in my life. I love talking with you guys, but I'm gonna stick to not ranting about anything to avoid the inevitable hatred of and opposing side.

• Hey, Long time.

How have you been.

OH wow. Looking through the last two pages of this forum really reminded me why this place took the backseat in my life. I love talking with

• edited June 2015

My friend always reads all the posts here and wanted to post this but she is to shy so I will and it bumps this awesome thread so it won't disappear so why not I guess :)

Alt text

If this tree can not only survive, even with the problems it has, but become something so magnificent, then you sure as hell can find a way to do the same

• I know. I couldn't find a good time to come back either... School and work have eaten up my life. But my art business is up and strong for only having it for a year now!

And how about you George? Having a good summer so far? :)

Hey, Long time. How have you been.

• Great now I have to live up to a tree. Thanks, Mark.

Markd4547 posted: »

My friend always reads all the posts here and wanted to post this but she is to shy so I will and it bumps this awesome thread so it won't d

• Should I cut off my limbs and see if I become stronger?

My friend always reads all the posts here and wanted to post this but she is to shy so I will and it bumps this awesome thread so it won't d

• Oh i have my days, good and bad. Like everyone.

I haven't got arrested yet, this year.

So far so good.

I know. I couldn't find a good time to come back either... School and work have eaten up my life. But my art business is up and strong for only having it for a year now! And how about you George? Having a good summer so far?

• edited June 2015

Hey, I'm here to vent. Are you prepared? I hope so.

So, the other day, I was outside, walking. You know, doing my usual stuff until I found myself between a young child (3 years of age or younger) and a canine. What shocked me the most was the leash. No, the dog did not have a leash, but the child had one. The person who was with the child was controlling the child with a leash while the dog's owner was walking with his dog without a leash. It is not the first time I saw someone walking his or hers child. Basically, I'm still rendering what I just saw, since a person treated another person as a dog (or they treat dogs as if they were people, who knows).

Well, I'm curious, what are your opinions? Is this normal and I'm just behind in children's care?

• edited June 2015

Alt text

I personally like the idea better then a buggie and gets the child active by walking while keeping the child safe

I always bring my 3 year old nephew for walks and I can tell you most of them are on suicide mission trying to sprint out onto the road any chance they get in front of a car they have no sense

So it Keeps them active by choosing this option over other things and keeps them safe as well so I approve

FauDeef posted: »

Hey, I'm here to vent. Are you prepared? I hope so. So, the other day, I was outside, walking. You know, doing my usual stuff until I fou

• Very young children have shorter attention spans than most dogs, and as @Markd4547 said, they will run into the street. It does seem strange, but if it gets the kid out and walking without them being hurt then it's not so bad I don't think. As for the dog not being on a leash, not all dogs need a leash. I used to walk my dogs around without them, and they never left my side. It all depends on the dog. My current dog is too willful and curious, so she always has a leash.

Hey, I'm here to vent. Are you prepared? I hope so. So, the other day, I was outside, walking. You know, doing my usual stuff until I fou

• I always thought it was weird until I asked my mom about it. She said that she would have used one if they had them back when my brother was a toddler. My brother had severe ADHD at that age and would literally run into traffic and lakes if you didn't have a hold on him.

So yeah, they look bizarre but it's better than having your kid hit by a car because they see an ice cream truck across the street.

• I'd like to meet the person that was too shy to post that. If I haven't already, of course.

• If the pros of a medication outweigh the cons, and as long as you have the guidance of a physician/aren't abusing it, I don't see how it's "dangerous". If you have depression or any other mental illness, your brain's chemistry is already out of whack, and sometimes medication is necessary to fix it and make it normal again. I take mood stabilizers just to help me act normally. Without them, I wouldn't be what you would call "normal".

Be careful, that stuff is dangerous. Anything that changes your brain chemistry, i might want to think about.

• Leashibg kids seems pretty bizzare, but it makes sense in certain circumstances. Dogs should always be leashed outside the home. In fact, some places require leashes by law.

Leashes for everybody!

• How could you say that to me ;______________________;

• Fuck you right back, pizza hating fuckboy! :P

But seriously, what did pizza do to you? Kill your dog? Bone your sister?

• wow ive never felt so offended in my life

gona go crybrb

• Oh yeah? Well.... I DISAGREEE!!!!!!!!! HUUUUURRRRRRRRR!!!

Alt text

How dare you hurt Mr. Pizzahead's feelings. >:(

• Fine with me, children run off and get lost easily.

• yes you know her I asked her can I say her username and she told me no to just PM you she seen this message

Do u want me to PM her name?

I'd like to meet the person that was too shy to post that. If I haven't already, of course.

• Remember the eviction post I made about a month ago? Look like it's happing....

Alt text

• I feel sorry for you man.

bloop posted: »

Remember the eviction post I made about a month ago? Look like it's happing....

• Leave upper deckers in every toilet.

bloop posted: »

Remember the eviction post I made about a month ago? Look like it's happing....

• Place is in pretty bad shape anyway. And there's only one bathroom.

Leave upper deckers in every toilet.

• Sure.

yes you know her I asked her can I say her username and she told me no to just PM you she seen this message Do u want me to PM her name?

• I am getting sick of the Liberal Agenda. What do i mean when i say the Liberal Agenda. Well whenever something bad happens, with guns, or anything. They are quick to say they want to "regulate" guns, and that gun owners agree with Obama. LOL NO. Catelyn Jenner has been in the news, pretty much on Daily Mail every day, now the federals made a ruling on Gay Marriage.

Coincidence? I don't think so.

What does Obama do about the threats against the world? Nothing. Twenty five people were killed vacationing on a beach, twelve year old girls are being raped repeatedly and passed around like trophies. How much money have we spent so far fighting ISIS, like 30 Billion... WHat have we done?

Nothing.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.