The 58th Annual Hunger Games: An Interactive fan fiction

Comments

• Starting the next part!

• YAY

TWD_25 posted: »

Starting the next part!

• What about Omri?

supersagig posted: »

I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH. AND MY SUGGESTION IS DURIAN ND CLEM TO BE FINAL TWO BTW Edit: Oh god , i said "Durianna"

• YOUY

Starting the next part!

• [Do as your mentor says and hide your skills] it will be perfect answer if she is good with knife... if you show the skills with knife they will know who to target first... if you are pretend to be weak they may take she lightly, as @LiquidChicagoTed say:

I really don't want her to become an even bigger target for the careers.

Cheyenne: District 10 Training: Part 3/12 I lightly color my arm into the color of tree bark. The boy from three leaves and goes to th

• edited March 2015

Durian Everbrown: District 11

The boy from three, comes the edible plant station. Clementine and I pass the test with ease, being from district eleven; the agriculture district, we have a good bit of knowledge of which plants and berries are safe to consume and which are poisonous. That makes me feel better, I’m no weapons expert, but the careers who are trained to kill but not survive don’t know this. It helps boost my confidence a little and by the smirk Clementine gives me I can only assume she has the same thoughts. Why should we be counting ourselves out before the games even begin?

Over the course of a few seconds the training center is just about silenced. I look behind my shoulder, the girl from ten is hunched over in a fighting position, slashing the dummy repeatedly, Clementine, George and I head over to the knife station, where at least half the tributes have gathered and watched. I don’t think anyone else saw this coming, after she volunteered I thought she was just an idiot with a death wish, maybe she has a good reason, I don’t know. But she’s good, even for a careers standard.

By the time the girl from ten is done, half of the tributes are gathered around. The faces range from admiration to envy to hatred. The careers are livid, but they keep watching, they had a strange respect for the talented tributes, mixed with a hatred that usually resulted in death in the bloodbath.

After that, we’re released to lunch. Breakfast and dinner are on our floor, but lunch is served on the floor of the floor of the training center. The careers as always, are closely knitted together. The girl from ten is seated with several other people, probably forging alliances,

Most of the tributes are scared and alone, keeping to themselves, but not Clementine and I, we’re pretty much destined to have no allies so we’re forced to look after each other. But us being allies is just as bad as these older tributes going at it alone. Clementine was twelve, I was thirteen, you do the math.The boy from three walks off on his own, leaving Clementine and I truly alone. I’m not even upset, I’ve seen him go from station to station, and he’s not that good.

“He was dead weight anyways.” Clementine reminds me. To which I nod.

“We need some allies still, if we want to make it out of this.” I suggest. She forces a smile on her mouth, there’s several people alone, but there’s only a handful that seem trustable. The girl from eight was one of the older tributes, maybe sixteen or seventeen with wavy blonde hair and kind brown eyes, she didn’t seem to threatening. The two tributes from twelve, the girl, who was no older than fourteen, has an angular short black cut and suspicious gray eyes darting back and forth. The boy a little older than his partner, has blonde hair that falls in waves and dark blue eyes. And then there’s the sixteen year old girl with brown eyes with golden flecks reflecting off the light, the pin on her tunic said she was from three. Her light brown hair was in a bun and she quietly ate her lunch.

“Who should we ally with?” Clementine asks.

[Sit with the girl from eight and try to ally] [Sit with the district twelve tributes and try to ally] [Sit with district three female and try to ally]

John Lottmann: District Four

Satina, Tiger, Ash, Celia, Emily and I are all huddled around a circle. There’s not much a conversation, we may be careers but it’s still painful to talk about the past, and it hurts even more to talk about the future. So we sit in silence, only brief conversations about petty stuff, like past Hunger Games or the weather come up.

“Remember that one time the games were set in the ocean?” Celia brings up. I remember, it was only a couple years back. Fourteen people died in the bloodbath that year, the district four male tribute won that year, being from the fishing district and knowing how to swim and all was a major advantage that let him win.

“Yeah hopefully it’s something like that.” I say.

“Dream on,” Satina laughs. “You and your partner aren’t going to be that lucky.” Oh man, if looks could kill, Satina would most definitely be the victor. Tall, blonde curls that fell just the right way on her face, porcelain skin and bright blue eyes, she was beautiful, and surely would have no shortages of fans in the games. But perhaps her skill with a mace is the most threatening. In one day she’s already proved herself as the one to beat.

“John can I talk to you?” Ash signals me away from the group. Oh no, I hope this isn’t about Emily. I think to myself.

“It’s about Emily.” He says when we’re out of distance. Just my luck! I think to myself. “She’s not career material.” He sighs. I knew this was coming but for some reason I can’t manage to not wear the look of disbelief on my face.

“Well it’s-“ I’m suddenly cut off.

Emily needed this, she practically begged me this morning to vouch for her. And I wouldn’t be a good friend if I didn’t help her.

[Agree to remove Emily from the Career pact] [Threaten to leave careers if they don’t have Emily] [Convince Ash nicely to keep Emily]

Sorry, if it's bad! It's like 12:00 here right now.

• edited March 2015

[Sit with the district twelve tributes and try to aly]

[Threaten to leave if they don't have Emily] Emily must stay! >:(

Durian Everbrown: District 11 The boy from three, comes the edible plant station. Clementine and I pass the test with ease, being from di

• [Sit with district six and try to Ally]

[Threaten to leave if they don't have Emily]

Durian Everbrown: District 11 The boy from three, comes the edible plant station. Clementine and I pass the test with ease, being from di

• There's no sit with district 6 and try to ally option?

mr.quality posted: »

[Sit with district six and try to Ally] [Threaten to leave if they don't have Emily]

• ComingSoonComingSoon Banned
    edited March 2015

[Sit with district 12 and ask to ally]

[Agree to remove Emily from the Career pact] >;3

• [Sit with the girl from eight and try to ally] [Convince Ash nicely to keep Emily] i hope that "Convince" will make him keep otherwise [Threaten to leave careers if they don’t have Emily]

• [Sit with Girl from 8 and try to ally]

[Threaten to leave careers if they don't have Emily

Awesome part!

• AWESOME

cool everyone is accouted for....well exept for that eight guy but hes probably not importand Wink

• [Sit with the district twelve tributes and try to ally], simply because they are two potential allies instead of only one

[Threaten to leave careers if they don’t have Emily], though I do hope that the careers kick him and Emily out. That would make it way easier to hate all the careers

• umm dude it eight,twelve or three theres no six option

[Sit with district six and try to Ally] [Threaten to leave if they don't have Emily]

• Oh forgot to vote

[Try to ally with the girl from eight]

[Convince the m to have emily]

• guy's you're are blind, there is six but they are hiding :P

• I know there's a district 6.. I'm just saying it's not an option in this story :)

ualexen92 posted: »

guy's you're are blind, there is six but they are hiding :P

• It is... right there... you don't see it?

TWD_stan posted: »

I know there's a district 6.. I'm just saying it's not an option in this story

• [Sit with the girl from eight and try to ally] [Sit with the district twelve tributes and try to ally] [Sit with district three female and try to ally]

Those are the only options, I'm not sure if you're trolling or just acting silly.

It is... right there... you don't see it?

• [Sit with the district twelve tributes and try to ally] PLEASE CHANGE YOUR VOTE AND VOTE FOR THIS

[Threaten to leave careers if they don’t have Emily] FUCK THEM

• He too , but he will sacrificed so Durian or Clem and win

What about Omri?

• Shit, just realized I read it wrong... Sorry...

I'll change it to [sit with district 12]

Damn my inability to multitask!

• Also , District 9 knows things baout plants , cause grain :P.

What about Omri?

• [Sit with the district twelve tributes and try to ally]

• [Sit with the district twelve tributes and try to ally]

[Threaten to leave careers if they don’t have Emily]

• edited March 2015

Starting day 2 of training!

Also creating the deathlist for the bloodbath. >:)

• Starting day 2 of training!

YAY

Also creating the deathlist for the bloodbath >:)

I hope they follow the things that Soya did u.u

Also , can i make the mentor or stylist of 9? And are you going to the interviews or not?

Starting day 2 of training! Also creating the deathlist for the bloodbath.

• edited March 2015

Yeah, you can submit a stylist or mentor still! I'm going to make three parts of second day training, two parts of scoring and three parts of interviews.

Starting day 2 of training! YAY Also creating the deathlist for the bloodbath I hope they follow the things that Soya did u.u Also , can i make the mentor or stylist of 9? And are you going to the interviews or not?

• Stylist District 9

Idum Gargaryen.

Male

He thinks that everything he thinks or does is right. He doesn´t back out in an opinion. He dispise everyone who thinks different. He talks all the time , never wanting silence around him. He is very jealous to everyone who has more or is more successful than him. He is very careful with everything he does. He smiles all the time , even when he angry or sad. He is apatic.

He has orange dyed long curly hair , 1,7 cm tall , 144 KG , caucasian , green eyes , usually wears green jackets , yellow shirts and white pants with violet shoes.

Name: Sunnoria Cornson

District: 9

Personality: She is stupid and proud. She thinks that she can do most of the things by herself , but she can´t. She acts as she was apatic , but she isn´t. She talks only she when she feels good. She doesn´t thinks too much. She is calm , even when she in drugs. (she is a morphine addict)

green curly long hair. brown eyes87 KG and 1,91 cm tall. Arabic

What Games Did They Win: She won the 52 hunger games

How Did They Win The Games: Her hunger games arena´s was a desert. A lot of people died in the bloodbath (which she just good out luckily alive) and a lot other died form deyhaidraition. She only survived cause before she games she had a fight in the training with the district 2 female , Amelia and Sunnoria won it. That gave her a lot of sponsors , and the sponsors water and food). Also , she only Volunteeared cause her mother died a week before the reaping and she also find out that her boyfriend Talon was dating with her twin sister , Gwenith. She was depressed at the moment and volunteeared.

What Advice Do They Give?: "You just have to be lucky"

• Hey guys! So while you're waiting I created a straw poll pertaining to the bloodbath. I'm interested to think who you guys think will bite the bullet.

http://strawpoll.me/3907841

• Nooooo Omri nooooooooo, Zelos will be bro and protect him.

He too , but he will sacrificed so Durian or Clem and win

• Hey, are you crazy is right there

[Sit with the girl from eight and try to ally] [Sit with the district twelve tributes and try to ally] [Sit with district three female and try to ally] [Sit with district six female and try to ally]

you are crazy!!! behhh I am just joking with you, sorry I won't want to incriminate you from craziness but it was cool if there will be more to pretend there is a six option you will be the one silly or crazy... again sorry I am acting silly it was just tired day.

TWD_stan posted: »

[Sit with the girl from eight and try to ally] [Sit with the district twelve tributes and try to ally] [Sit with district three female and try to ally] Those are the only options, I'm not sure if you're trolling or just acting silly.

• Particularly interest...
    http://cdn.gobankingrates.com/wp-content/uploads/the-hunger-games.jpg

I didn't see only first movie from the trilogy, so I hope rest will be more interesting then the first one
    https://deusnexus.files.wordpress.com/2013/12/1fba6-hunger-games-trilogy-books-covers.jpg

• edited March 2015

The second one was better than the first movie one in my opinion :P

Particularly interest... http://cdn.gobankingrates.com/wp-content/uploads/the-hunger-games.jpg I didn't see only first movie from the tr

• edited March 2015

Connor: District 8

Training Part 5/12

Today’s the second day. The elevator quickly goes from the eighth floor to the underground in less than a minute. Riding inside an elevator is nothing new to me, I’ve ridden them nearly everyday in the textile factories, but that creaked and smelled like expired milk.

My tribute partner, Penny stands on the other side of the elevator. She was nice, easy to like. I never knew why that was considered a compliment, that just any one could like you. No matter. By the look in her brown eyes I knew she didn’t trust me. Good thinking Penny.

When we’re finally down, Penny and I are the last two tributes to arrive. Everybody’s still huddled in that stupid circle we were in yesterday, the one where we speak to head bitch, Atala and she tells us the basics.

No fighting the other tributes.

Move around freely to wherever you please.

There will be an expert on said station to assist and help you.

But what I really couldn’t stand was that she thought she was helping us. Sure, twenty-three tributes still die, hopefully not me. I have plans to survive, plans of revenge.

I casually make my way to the throwing knives station. This is career territory, granted I was here first. Not anymore, the boy from three walks up. So does the girl from two. And she’s not happy that she doesn’t have this station to herself. The awkward boy from three builds up his confidence and makes his way towards the knife station.

Don’t let the boy from three have his appearance fool you. The nerdy boy with thin wired glasses and awkwardly skinny must be a genius not only because of his looks but because of his district! Nope. Not true to the slightest. He was one of the stupidest tributes here and deserved death.

The boy from three speaks to me. “You’re good.”

*Stop talking. *I think to myself.

“I’m looking for an alliance.” His voice lowers to nothing more but a whisper.

Keep looking. I think to myself as I chuck another knife, it nicks the shoulder, but my real skill is hand to hand combat.

“So, do you have any allies? Like your tribute partner?”

“Penny?” I turn around, this is due to having no knives in reaching distance. “She’s as dumb as a bag of rocks.”

“Too bad.” He sighs. “We’d be stronger together, me and you.”

Fuck no.

The girl from two laughs, it’s more of a smirk really, I want to join in her laughter so badly but instead I say, “I’ll think about it.” Which causes him to light up.

And it’s actually a great strategy for me. If he dies in the bloodbath, then I no longer have to babysit this kid. And if he survives, I can kill him, if not with a knife than my own hands.

I move out of the station. The girl from two is up, and flings her knives effortlessly, always hitting somewhere in the chest or head.

The careers. Strong, arrogant, killing machines that will target just about anybody. I’m planning on getting a 10 in training, I know I can, and when I do, they’ll know not to come near me. District eight has had one victor in our lifetime, Woof. I researched his games and they were particularly boring. They were in the early years, and he only managed to win because everyone else froze to death.

The Game makers have learned from the previous mistakes, apparently those slow boring deaths aren’t good enough for the Capitol, freezing, dehydration, infection, anything that takes a couple days to kill is deemed boring.

I glance over to the careers, the boy from one was surprisingly ugly for someone from district one with scars all over his face. Huh, kind of odd that the ugliest tribute is from the luxury district, the stupidest tribute is from the technology district and the guy who will win is from the textiles district.

The careers, one, two and four all stared at there newest targets. They glanced across the room to the girl from ten and her big strong ally, the boy from ten. I’ve seen him in combat, and he’s good. An actual threat the careers should target rather than a twelve year old girl. No matter, they’ll kill him too when they get her. I scan the room quickly. There’s no major threats this game, granted there’s usually an underdog that gives everyone a run for there money. No matter.

The girl and boy from seven, both tall, athletic build, exchanging jokes here and there. The two tributes from six, tall, strong, going through the climbing course with ease. He has his shaggy brown hair pulled back in a bun and hers is boy short. Both are threats, and both must be eradicated at the soonest opportunity.

[Target the boy from six] [Target the girl from six] [Target the girl from 7] [Target the boy from 7]

Sorry for the wait! I went out of town for a couple hours for fun and couldn’t write! Also check out @supersagig 's fan fiction that I just saw a couple minutes ago! Click here to check it out.

• edited March 2015

Okay... I was wrong when I said that the careers are bad people. This guy is so much worse than the whole career pack combined. Thinking about targeting Alara? Hell no! Please, don't pick D7 female, okay :)

[Target the girl from six]

Now, I like Sasha. She is probably among the people who I want to see winning this. But with her district partner Zelos she has a loyal guardian, so I think Connor will have bad chances to actually kill her when targeting her. And that would be a good thing. Maybe he even gets himself killed because he does not count on Zelos. And that would be a very good thing. God, I already can't stand this guy.

Connor: District 8 Training Part 5/12 Today’s the second day. The elevator quickly goes from the eighth floor to the underground in le

• [Target the girl from 6.]

Connor: District 8 Training Part 5/12 Today’s the second day. The elevator quickly goes from the eighth floor to the underground in le

• well Connor is fun

[Target the boy from seven]

• edited March 2015

[Target the girl from six] Same reasons as Liquid. Plus, Alara is my favorite.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.