Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• great stuff, you rock! :D

Jacol posted: »

Hello Rhyionas, Some of you may have heard, some of you may not but I'm developing a Team Fortress 2 map with a little bit of Rhysha vs R

• h-he has a jack fetish I might as well have rhys fetish

loOK AT HIM

enter image description here

ABigBadWolf posted: »

goofy is going to be jealous

• it's my last one, I swear.

Okay, guys, keep it under one spoiler tag, no need for so many different many skype posts.

• Skype post

Okay, guys, keep it under one spoiler tag, no need for so many different many skype posts.

• Or could actually keep it in the skype...

• This is so beautiful I'm gonna cry ok

enter image description here enter image description here

• Alright, just making sure we keep to the promise we made. B)

it's my last one, I swear.

• edited October 2015

Yeah but I mean since a post was already made keeping it under one spoiler tag isn't too bad since you can just scroll past it and it doesn't take up much room.

lottii-lu posted: »

Or could actually keep it in the skype...

• The last one is way shippier. :^)

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

This is so beautiful I'm gonna cry ok

• enter image description here

I AM BACK FROM THE PLACE-WITHOUT-THE-INTERNET! (remember the gif I was using when I left? now it makes sense, huh?)

so! at first, I wanted to talk about this episode, but I think this is not the right thread to do so. the only thing I have to say about this is...I'm sorry, guys. I'm part of the 91%. please...don't kill me. honestly, being dead sucks ass.

and then, the first thing I saw when I entered the thread (after almost a whole week...it was pretty painful) is that rhysha-rhyiona-picture! my GOD it's so awesome! it just...it looks perfect! it's not war-ish or "my ship is better than your ship"-ish, it's just cool² and perfect! I especially love how discord is drawn. kinda arrogant...I love it! it's my new background-picture!...no honestly, it really is

well, there is not much left to say 'cause I want to spend my epic episode 5-monologue for another thread, but there is one last thing...

DAMN I missed you guys!

Alright, just making sure we keep to the promise we made.

• <3

• that look

MY FEELS

The last one is way shippier. :^)

• No one's gonna hate you for that, welcome back Dracu. :P

Dracu98 posted: »

I AM BACK FROM THE PLACE-WITHOUT-THE-INTERNET! (remember the gif I was using when I left? now it makes sense, huh?) so! at first, I wante

• I missed you <3

I AM BACK FROM THE PLACE-WITHOUT-THE-INTERNET! (remember the gif I was using when I left? now it makes sense, huh?) so! at first, I wante

• We missed you too bud!

• I-It's too much...

Beautiful, sweet Rhyiona...

• Man I'm disappointed I didn't get it right the first time, I had already listened to the voice clip and new what was coming :/

Snoogle posted: »

Hey guys, glad to see the atmosphere in here is so much happier than after past episodes... I was surprised at first to see the percenta

• Right after we made him flirt with her this happens. Amazing. ;^)

that look MY FEELS

• True.

But still, I don't see how skype posts are related to the thread. I probably sound dickish right now.

Yeah but I mean since a post was already made keeping it under one spoiler tag isn't too bad since you can just scroll past it and it doesn't take up much room.

• LMAO THAT FACE

BigBadPaul posted: »

I-It's too much... Beautiful, sweet Rhyiona...

• brooooooooo <3 <3

• There is absolutely nothing wrong with a Rhys fetish. The man is gorgeous.

h-he has a jack fetish I might as well have rhys fetish loOK AT HIM

LMAO THAT FACE

• yeah, well, how can I say...jack is not quite the person I'm in the mood to see right now :D but freaking thanks! to all of you! @ABigBadWolf @Eryka not even 10 seconds since I posted this and you guys are already there.

rhys-meme I'm not gonna lie...that was impressive.

rhyiona-thread is love, rhyiona-thread is life. and existence itself

We missed you too bud!

• edited October 2015

Welcome back, bro!

• 10 seconds? Good timing :-P

yeah, well, how can I say...jack is not quite the person I'm in the mood to see right now but freaking thanks! to all of you! @ABigBadWolf

• The more I watch that last scene, the more I'm convinced that Telltale wanted Rhyiona from the beginning.

The last one is way shippier. :^)

• psh dracu you already know my style

yeah, well, how can I say...jack is not quite the person I'm in the mood to see right now but freaking thanks! to all of you! @ABigBadWolf

• Hmm, I don't know why post any Skype posts on this thread at all!

What happens in Skype, should STAY in Skype!

lottii-lu posted: »

True. But still, I don't see how skype posts are related to the thread. I probably sound dickish right now.

• someone understands

yeaaaah

There is absolutely nothing wrong with a Rhys fetish. The man is gorgeous.

• We were really desperate to see you <3

brooooooooo

• aaaah, finally seeing this again. I had to wait a looooong time to use this gif, but now, finally, the moment has come!

I love it.

psh dracu you already know my style

• edited October 2015

I swear if I ever hack into your account I'll use this as your profile picture

STOP LAUGHING AT ME!

• if u have space my beautiful face can always be added

nice map btw ^-^

Jacol posted: »

Hello Rhyionas, Some of you may have heard, some of you may not but I'm developing a Team Fortress 2 map with a little bit of Rhysha vs R

• HAH well played!

aaaah, finally seeing this again. I had to wait a looooong time to use this gif, but now, finally, the moment has come! I love it.

• edited October 2015

Welcome back, bro! ...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.