Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• seems completely reasonable to me tbh

lottii-lu posted: »

True. But still, I don't see how skype posts are related to the thread. I probably sound dickish right now.

• I swear if I ever hack into your account I'll use this as your profile picture

What, is my smile not good enough for you?

enter image description here

I swear if I ever hack into your account I'll use this as your profile picture

• edited October 2015

no honestly, stahp it. I just don't know how to deal with such positive feelings. last time I tried, I build a bear-catapult and threw bears with axes at orphanages

We were really desperate to see you

• Nah, I love the emotion in that picture.

BigBadPaul posted: »

I swear if I ever hack into your account I'll use this as your profile picture What, is my smile not good enough for you?

• Where did you get the ammunition?

Dracu98 posted: »

no honestly, stahp it. I just don't know how to deal with such positive feelings. last time I tried, I build a bear-catapult and threw bears with axes at orphanages

• edited October 2015

I might just end up using my pic from here on Steam. :v

EDIT: Mission accomplished! <3

Nah, I love the emotion in that picture.

• enter image description here

Haha, I missed you, too, Dracu <3 Welcome back ^-^

I AM BACK FROM THE PLACE-WITHOUT-THE-INTERNET! (remember the gif I was using when I left? now it makes sense, huh?) so! at first, I wante

• aw, come here you!

bro-hugs you aggressively

(there is not really an aggressive-bro-hug-gif out there...sorry pal)

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Haha, I missed you, too, Dracu Welcome back ^-^

• edited October 2015

Hey, guys!... I just wanted to tell ya... thank you for putting up with me this whole time.

Yeah. Thank you.

• edited October 2015

mushy gushy lame-o

Hey, guys!... I just wanted to tell ya... thank you for putting up with me this whole time. Yeah. Thank you.

• Wise words

Hey, guys!... I just wanted to tell ya... thank you for putting up with me this whole time. Yeah. Thank you.

• edited October 2015

Yup, I've heard about it, and damn, that looks really awesome. :)

Shame I'm not really a veteran, I'd love to be immortalized. :D

But I guess you could always add the regulars? (Don't mind the tags guys, it's only so he can easily find you if needed...)

@nohuhhuh

@buntingsir

@ABigBadWolf

@BigBadPaul

@John_Smith13

@Green613 (already asked to be added, I see)

@kristi78968

@Kawaiii

Damn, I could name at least twenty more people... Hazza, Joey, Rhonu, Wolfenus, Eryka, Marijaa, Poogers, Kruzii, Dracu, Twdgirl, Scrub, Kracmos, Clubremix, and on and on... can't you just raise the limit to thirty or something? Eight are just not enough, sorry... :D

Jacol posted: »

Hello Rhyionas, Some of you may have heard, some of you may not but I'm developing a Team Fortress 2 map with a little bit of Rhysha vs R

• I was gonna give a heartfelt response but I'm scared of Green now.

• Aww... ^-^

Anyways, no more cuteness, okay? xD It kinda makes me puke xDD

aw, come here you! bro-hugs you aggressively (there is not really an aggressive-bro-hug-gif out there...sorry pal)

u party pooper

Green613 posted: »

mushy gushy lame-o

as a bro, that is...

Jkjk

u party pooper

• as a bro, that is...

as a bro, that is...

• you're a great guy!

• If you still have room, can you include me? I am the Rhyiona President. ;) (Gonna abuse that title to seem special)

Jacol posted: »

Hello Rhyionas, Some of you may have heard, some of you may not but I'm developing a Team Fortress 2 map with a little bit of Rhysha vs R

• edited October 2015

I don't really deserve to be "immortalized" into anything.

@HellFish is a pretty good sport, though. I feel he should be given a chance!

HellFish posted: »

Yup, I've heard about it, and damn, that looks really awesome. Shame I'm not really a veteran, I'd love to be immortalized. But I gu

• Hey, welcome back, Dracu! How've you been? :)

Damn, I should start visiting this place more often again... but at least I've seen your "leaving gif" and I remember it, so that's something, I guess! :D

I AM BACK FROM THE PLACE-WITHOUT-THE-INTERNET! (remember the gif I was using when I left? now it makes sense, huh?) so! at first, I wante

• I know eight is not enough, I really badly wish I could include every single person but it's quite time consuming and I'm just not sure if I will be able to pull off that many. I have to stick with 8 per team for now, but if I will have extra time to figure out a way to add a few more then I will do so. Thanks for the help!

Yup, I've heard about it, and damn, that looks really awesome. Shame I'm not really a veteran, I'd love to be immortalized. But I gu

Wow, that's... thank you.

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

you're a great guy!

• laughs mafia-style oh wolfenus, my dear, dear friend...you know just as much as me that I can't possibly fulfill this wish of yours...

DIE FROM THE CUTENEEEEeeeeaaaaand I'm crying. should've known better than choosing this picture. oh well, it's not over yet...mark my words, wolfenus! you may have won this battle, but the war is not over yet! grabs ladder attached to helicopter YOU WILL REGRET THIS DAY! when you look back to the pile of ashes that was your life once, then you will regret the day you messed with DR. DRACU!

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Aww... ^-^ Anyways, no more cuteness, okay? xD It kinda makes me puke xDD

ABigBadWolf posted: »

I was gonna give a heartfelt response but I'm scared of Green now.

• (quick! before someone else does it!)

BOOOOOOOOOOM perfect use! but seriously, it's nothing you have to thank us for, bro. it's part of the deal.

• I just tricked you :p

I don't mind cuteness ^-^ And yeah, I didn't win the war... yet ;3

laughs mafia-style oh wolfenus, my dear, dear friend...you know just as much as me that I can't possibly fulfill this wish of yours...

• so nice of you HF to tag us c':

this gif smaller than hopes for twau s2

Wow, that's... thank you.

• edited October 2015

don't fear the reaper. 'cause at the end, the humans are the real monsters.

~Some Dude who's name I'm too lazy to look up

what I wanna say is: don't fear the wrath of green. he may be a god, but even a godking can bleed. wait, no, I'm not saying that you should fight him...gimme a sec, I CAN come up with a good quote!

nope. didn't found one. gotta make one myself. what I wanted to say was this:

Fuck this Shit and do whatever pleases you.

Dracu, 2015

ABigBadWolf posted: »

I was gonna give a heartfelt response but I'm scared of Green now.

• Come on, why wouldn't you deserve it? You're one of the best people here! ;)

I wouldn't mind, sure, but you deserve it way more, you know? Actually, there are so many people who would deserve it... eight is just not enough... but we have that astonishing drawing from @nohuhhuh , where a lot of people are immortalized, so I guess everything is great in the end anyway. ^-^

I don't really deserve to be "immortalized" into anything. @HellFish is a pretty good sport, though. I feel he should be given a chance!

• this gif smaller than hopes for twau s2

u got me

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

this gif smaller than hopes for twau s2

• I just finished the episode.

Loaderbot as the stranger was great as was Rhys trying to be bad cop lmao. Final battle was the most epic thing ever. Sasha getting saved by Felix's watch was the most ironic thing ever. Claptrap finally showed up which gave me some long awaited nerdgasm.

I'm kind of surprised that in the end only 0.5 percent of people only got the (kind of debatable but) Rhyiona ending. Well I mean I think my stats are a bit off, I hope.

• I... was just joking but this is some deep stuff, man,

don't fear the reaper. 'cause at the end, the humans are the real monsters. ~Some Dude who's name I'm too lazy to look up what I wanna

• Hello everyone.

So yesterday I posted the first chapter of my Crossover fic, but I think it was missed by a lot of you cuz I spoiler tagged it under the impression that a spoiler tag was needed... However, I am gonna repost the first chapter shortly, WITHOUT A SPOILER TAG, for all of you to see!

I'm not sure how many people read it tbh. I have 3 comments from ABigBadWolf, GiggleBear and Kristi. And I have 10 Likes....

Even so, I know a couple of people missed it anyways (thank you Skype chat) so be ready for a repost!!! XD

Also, I'll try and write Chapter 2 tonight :)

Gigglebear posted: »

I love this

• It would be too weird to just combine the 2, so instead I opted to place my Fables OC into the Borderlands universe. With references to both worlds throughout...

Little Fiona is a mischievous one ;)

kristi78968 posted: »

Really good! I like how you did the crossover. It's not like the two worlds are combined into one, but they're their own separate entity! Can't wait to see what little Fiona will do with Nick.

• Pretty sure people see it but just don't comment much. ;P

HazzatheMan posted: »

Hello everyone. So yesterday I posted the first chapter of my Crossover fic, but I think it was missed by a lot of you cuz I spoiler tagg

• I don't think the stats are off, the thing is just kinda hard to find unless you're a bit rude to Rhys. :P

I just finished the episode. Loaderbot as the stranger was great as was Rhys trying to be bad cop lmao. Final battle was the

Sign in to comment in this discussion.