Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• WRITE LIKE THE WIND

kristi78968 posted: »

Realizes Halloween is this Saturday and I've barely worked on the Halloween one-shot ...Shit. EDIT: That was a funny typo to fix.

• edited October 2015

enter image description here

I'm so glad you liked it Farauna! :D

Farauna posted: »

I'm back and doing great! ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ Read the fanfic from @kristi78968 and it is sooooo good, I need more! ฅ^•ﻌ•^ And how have you all been doing today?

• edited October 2015

one-shit

Erm... Kristi, you may have a typo...

Anyways can't wait for your fanfic :D

kristi78968 posted: »

Realizes Halloween is this Saturday and I've barely worked on the Halloween one-shot ...Shit. EDIT: That was a funny typo to fix.

• edited October 2015

guys, where's your halloween spirit

I expected people to be some skeletons, zombies or mummies

we gotta make spooky rhyiona this weekend, come on now

• I wish I could but I mean... can you really make something like Uptown Funk Rhyionaish?

Does anyone else feel really ashamed when you relate your favorite ships to every song you hear?

• ......that's a good point.

Okay, almost every song.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

I wish I could but I mean... can you really make something like Uptown Funk Rhyionaish?

• edited October 2015

I will be a Cat! ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

As always!

And I will look like this. :3

guys, where's your halloween spirit I expected people to be some skeletons, zombies or mummies we gotta make spooky rhyiona this weekend, come on now

• Tru (╥﹏╥)

enter link description here

Does anyone else get really disappointed when you like a song but you can't relate it to Rhyiona?

• Does anyone just starts crying when he listens to that song?

enter link description here

I still can't believe it's all over ;_;

• idk man, imagining Rhyiona as the people in the video isn't that hard

Tru (╥﹏╥) enter link description here

• It's bittersweet for me.

ZapThroat posted: »

Does anyone just starts crying when he listens to that song? enter link description here I still can't believe it's all over ;_;

• We're not all time lords like you Chef, Gosh!

Wait... I thought it was tomorrow?

• Well, not very spooky but it'll do. :P

I will be a Cat! ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ As always! And I will look like this.

• Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeell.

guys, where's your halloween spirit I expected people to be some skeletons, zombies or mummies we gotta make spooky rhyiona this weekend, come on now

• Pssssh, who needs costumes when you can sit on your ass, eating all the sweets which are for kids who knock at your door and cry about what you are doing with your life.

• edited October 2015

I love that fucking song <3

I hear a voice calling, Calling out for me.

These shackles I've made in an attempt to be free.

Be it for reason, Be it for love, I won't take the easy road.

Also, yes. That song sometimes makes me cry ;-;

Does anyone just starts crying when he listens to that song? enter link description here I still can't believe it's all over ;_;

• Ohhhh..... T.T

Well, not very spooky but it'll do. :P

• No wonder those new vampires are all emo, they have to deal with stuff like this.

lottii-lu posted: »

Pssssh, who needs costumes when you can sit on your ass, eating all the sweets which are for kids who knock at your door and cry about what you are doing with your life.

• Man,the lyrics alone give me chills,especially the "I won't take the easy road" part.

I'm gonna miss this game so much ;_;

Wolfenus54 posted: »

I love that fucking song I hear a voice calling, Calling out for me. These shackles I've made in an attempt to be free. Be it for reason, Be it for love, I won't take the easy road. Also, yes. That song sometimes makes me cry ;-;

• Really?...K then.

Now if someone makes a gif of this with Rhys and Fiona, I'll die happy.

idk man, imagining Rhyiona as the people in the video isn't that hard

• There will be a S2 though, right? RIGHT?!

Please, Telltale. Make a S2 of Tales. I beg you ;__;

Man,the lyrics alone give me chills,especially the "I won't take the easy road" part. I'm gonna miss this game so much ;_;

• yes as i spent the credits crying and the next 2 hours crying and the night after crying

• i have a halloween party tomorrow and i still haven't got a costume lmao i think i'll go as myself, that's scary enough

• That cat has the eyes of Sauron! I always knew cats were evil.

I will be a Cat! ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ As always! And I will look like this.

• can you really make something like Uptown Funk Rhyionaish?

Well, kinda.. I can imagine Rhys singing "Stop, wait a minute" everytime when Sasha is about to hug him or smiles to him, or she's just near him..

I wish I could but I mean... can you really make something like Uptown Funk Rhyionaish?

• Lewdness is back for 1 hour

• Don't tell anybody! ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

That cat has the eyes of Sauron! I always knew cats were evil.

• R.I.P everyone lol :p

Eryka posted: »

Lewdness is back for 1 hour

• Imagine that one day,Telltale announces both S2 of Tales and TWAU in the same year,my reaction would literally be

There will be a S2 though, right? RIGHT?! Please, Telltale. Make a S2 of Tales. I beg you ;__;

• (≖_≖)

Don't tell anybody! ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

• Mine, too.

Although, I'm not really into TWAU tbh ;p

Imagine that one day,Telltale announces both S2 of Tales and TWAU in the same year,my reaction would literally be

• I'm not going to say the worst joke ever, you're lucky I'm not going to tell you

R.I.P everyone lol

• please no

Lewdness is back for 1 hour

• Haha... x3

Let me guess... you were going to say 'R.I.P=Rest in piss', amirite? ;p

I'm not going to say the worst joke ever, you're lucky I'm not going to tell you

• edited October 2015

I don't remember much of it,as I only played it once,but it was a great game nevertheless.

EDIT:Look who I just found ;)

Mine, too. Although, I'm not really into TWAU tbh ;p

• was that a self burn???

rhonu posted: »

i have a halloween party tomorrow and i still haven't got a costume lmao i think i'll go as myself, that's scary enough

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited October 2015

Worse

Haha... x3 Let me guess... you were going to say 'R.I.P=Rest in piss', amirite? ;p

• lmao this gives me life

Narraya posted: »

can you really make something like Uptown Funk Rhyionaish? Well, kinda.. I can imagine Rhys singing "Stop, wait a minute" everytime when Sasha is about to hug him or smiles to him, or she's just near him..

• enter image description here

@everyone who was hoping I'd lose anyone in my team

HAH

Sign in to comment in this discussion.