Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• edited October 2015

Yeah... Although it is my least favorite Telltale game :p

Edit: Wait, dafuq? How did you find my comment LMAO?

ZapThroat posted: »

I don't remember much of it,as I only played it once,but it was a great game nevertheless. EDIT:Look who I just found

• I'm scared

Eryka posted: »

Lewdness is back for 1 hour

• edited October 2015

BigBadPaul has some explaining to do.

enter image description here

Hahaha, no, whaaaaaat?... I'm, I'm not a dog!... not quite?...

ABigBadWolf posted: »

@BigBadPaul has some explaining to do.

• Don't mention it!

lottii-lu posted: »

Okay so I've managed to catch up and two things I need to say is: * @Rhonu, you've made my dreams come true, I've always wanted to see

• Your pokemons should finally reach lvl 69 :p

@everyone who was hoping I'd lose anyone in my team HAH

• well first things first

you can make a post announcing you're Rhys so I don't have to

BigBadPaul posted: »

BigBadPaul has some explaining to do. Hahaha, no, whaaaaaat?... I'm, I'm not a dog!... not quite?...

• That's good ^^

I'm scared

• they will, eventually B)

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Your pokemons should finally reach lvl 69

• edited October 2015

Just when I thought...

...that the lewdness was over.

Lewdness is back for 1 hour

• You mean soon? xD

they will, eventually

• edited October 2015

naw stay away from me bro

people are a lot more willing to be bitten than you'd expect

• Hey guys! How are you today? :)
    I'm back from school, it's 5.30 PM, nothing to do for tomorrow, so I'm just checking the last pages of this thread to get some Rhyiona. Life is good.

And yeah, I've noticed one post about Rhyiona's future and I feel the need to share some thoughts on this. I've never played Borderlands, except the first one, but I didn't actually finished it (but I'm working on it..). The thought about Rhysha being canon really hurts my heart, especially when I read such blasphemy from Rhyiona shippers.. :( (but I understand why you feel like that)

Okay, I have to say this, because it's gonna be quite long: bad english below

Anyway I think the possibility of Rhyiona existence (I don't have another word, my vocabulary is limited here, sorry) in the next Bordelands game isn't big, but the same goes for Rhysha in my opinion. I mean - from what I've seen, the Borderlands aren't really about the romance and this kind of stuff, and I doubt if we're gonna meet characters from TftB there. If so, and if they want to include Rhys's LI choice (or whatever you want to call it) then I don't see how it could be a problem. I mean, if we would get Fiona as a playable character then it would depend on our - I don't know - dialogue choice or quest, or something like that. Short thing that would probably cause the game to change one line of dialogue or something, since I don't think it would be really important in this kind of game anyway.

I believe that if they (TftB characters) show up then they just won't say a thing about Rhys's crush/girlfriend, so the shippers won't have a reason to riot.
    And about TftB S2, which I hope they'll make - I trust Telltale on that matter. They haven't disappointed me with their games so far, so I'm staying positive. If they wanted to make Rhysha canon, they wouldn't give Rhys (us) an option to say they're just friends or that he's interested in someone else.
    Besides.. Troy Baker and Laura Bailey ship it, so there's always hope.

I hope you can understand what I've written. If not then I'm sorry for my poor english once again.

Also I've found this:

• It's always coming back

Just when I thought... ...that the lewdness was over.

• soon enough :P

You mean soon? xD

• but... but... damn it, fine, there are willing victims anyway

Quiff posted: »

naw stay away from me bro

• I just gotta say, you guys need to watch out for @Eryka cause if she promoted me to vampire then she must be one too and trust me when I say she's not gonna have the same thing in mind as I do when she offers to bite you.

This has been a PSA.

• enter image description here

I will keep that in mind...

I just gotta say, you guys need to watch out for @Eryka cause if she promoted me to vampire then she must be one too and trust me when I say she's not gonna have the same thing in mind as I do when she offers to bite you. This has been a PSA.

• Here

enter link description here

You can also find a couple others like @MettalicaRules ;)

Yeah... Although it is my least favorite Telltale game Edit: Wait, dafuq? How did you find my comment LMAO?

• I'm honestly not worried about this. I doubt they'll have major roles and I doubt even more than they'll go deep into whatever Rhys' love life is.

It's like crushing or keeping Jack -- they can't just choose one and make it canon because it's gonna anger the ones who did the opposite. They can't go too deep into these things.

Narraya posted: »

Hey guys! How are you today? I'm back from school, it's 5.30 PM, nothing to do for tomorrow, so I'm just checking the last pages of this t

• Does someone would like to be a vampire? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I just gotta say, you guys need to watch out for @Eryka cause if she promoted me to vampire then she must be one too and trust me when I say she's not gonna have the same thing in mind as I do when she offers to bite you. This has been a PSA.

• Yeah... you guys really need to watch your necks with her.

I will keep that in mind...

• Well, I don't know but I have a feeling you want to do more than bite them.

Damn it Eryka, I just got into vampirism and I already behave more than you.

Does someone would like to be a vampire? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• we'll have to ask fiona about that

BigBadPaul has some explaining to do. Hahaha, no, whaaaaaat?... I'm, I'm not a dog!... not quite?...

• edited October 2015

Yeah... I watch the lyrics video so I can learn the lyrics and sing the song myself for the music class lol ;p

ZapThroat posted: »

Here enter link description here You can also find a couple others like @MettalicaRules

• absolutely

was that a self burn???

• edited October 2015

hah you damn better be, this sexy skeleton's got nothin' to offer

but... but... damn it, fine, there are willing victims anyway

• Come on, just a little bite

Well, I don't know but I have a feeling you want to do more than bite them. Damn it Eryka, I just got into vampirism and I already behave more than you.

• Well, ask around.

People seem to be willing to be bitten.

Come on, just a little bite

• R-rest in P-pu-

Worse

• That's true... not even a drop of blood. Shame.

Quiff posted: »

hah you damn better be, this sexy skeleton's got nothin' to offer

• Fiona tells Rhys to tie her up, so she can kiss properly.

• edited October 2015

you can make a post announcing you're Rhys so I don't have to

Hey, c'mon, now why would I do that?!

Did you see the haters I have out here?... they keep calling me a cry-baby a-and stuff... ;-;

well first things first you can make a post announcing you're Rhys so I don't have to

• That's just tough love, man.

I do that too and you know I love you.

you can make a post announcing you're Rhys so I don't have to Hey, c'mon, now why would I do that?! Did you see the haters I have out here?... they keep calling me a cry-baby a-and stuff... ;-;

• I was thinking about pe---

R-rest in P-pu-

• Now I wish I kept a locker =|

• Okay ^^

Well, ask around. People seem to be willing to be bitten.

• edited October 2015

T-THAT IS EVEN WORSE!...

I was thinking about pe---

Okay ^^

Fiona tells Rhys to tie her up, so she can kiss properly.

• FUCK THIS SHIT! I'M OUT!

I was thinking about pe---

Sign in to comment in this discussion.