Which ending did you pick?

Comments

• Well I trusted Fiona just because I dont really know how Handsome Jack Ai works and I dont really want him to take Rhys over, all though I really like how Jack is like a protagonist in this game

• I went with Fiona. Because fuck Jack.

I'm curious as to what actual difference the two plans will make.

• edited March 2015

The choice is 'Trust Fiona' or 'Trust Jack'.

We play as Fiona; obviously we know we can trust her.

• Not if we play Fiona as a Pandorian scumbag.

Flog61 posted: »

The choice is 'Trust Fiona' or 'Trust Jack'. We play as Fiona; obviously we know we can trust her.

• Between trusting me and trusting Jack...there really isn't much of a difference.

The choice is 'Trust Fiona' or 'Trust Jack'. We play as Fiona; obviously we know we can trust her.

• I trust Fiona: I got a plan we grab the ball thingy, then threaten it with a homemade grenade, and then throw it up in the air, wait for the explosion, and then.... well I'll let you know the rest of my plans in a few weeks (I hope).

• I chose Fiona. I just like her. Sure Jack could have helped Rhys somehow, but I'm not liking the thing about Jack taking over Rhys' body that happened earlier and I didn't want that to happen again.

Of course, Fiona's plan was to "throw things," and blow things up or so it seemed to Rhys haha, so I'm not sure if what I chose was better.

• I know all about these things (i played Borderlands 2 and the Pre-Sequel), but I still trust him. I just love Handsome Jack too much. xD

LawmanZero posted: »

Let me state this: For all Telltale users new to the Borderlands universe, you've met Jack and think he is awesome. He's charismatic, he'

• I think he asked his permission so Rhys won't try to stop Jack from controlling his body. :3

Or Jack just cares about Rhys which would be... unbelievable. And which wouldn't ever happen (unfortunaly) XD

Green613 posted: »

Jack, I trusted enough since he could have taken over anyway I'm pretty sure, I don't know why he was asking Rhys' permission. Plus soon I think Jack is going to completely overtake Rhys, so might as well make a start right here

• Yay! xD

Team Jack (duh)

• I trusted Jack. I like Fiona a lot, but I like Jack even more. He's like my favorite character of all times (not even exaggerating here).

Plus I think his plan sounded more badass than Fiona's, which actually was, in my opinion. (My brother trusted Fiona and was kinda disappointed at her plan xD)

I also thought that Jack would go mad if I picked Fiona over him, and he did help me before with Vasquez and all so I kinda paid him back? Even though that wasn't really my intention lol.

I was honestly kinda scared to let Jack take over Rhys' body, I was really thinking "Oh my god I'm gonna regret this" because even if I freaking LOVE Handsome Jack, I know he's gonna try to kill me later, or something like that, so I stay on his side, do whatever he wants me to do (as long as it's not killing my friends xD), and everything.

Well okay I'll admit it, the main reason of me trusting Jack is because I have a crush on him haha xD (this is ridiculous)

And it's so good to hear Dameon Clarke's voice again, he's just so good at voice acting oh my god. My brother (who didn't play any Borderlands games) told me that he loved Handsome Jack's VA because he sounded "natural". I agree with you bro. Wait... BRO-BRO-BRO-BRO-BRO!

(Sorry about that xD)

• I feel stupid but I picked Jack only because we got this screen before release and choosing Jack felt like canon or something.
    Alt text

• See that familiar glow? Because I noticed it as well. It's the same exact color that Rhys' ECHO implant is in modern day. Because of that, I also believe this ending is canon.

You are not alone my friend, you are not alone.

I feel stupid but I picked Jack only because we got this screen before release and choosing Jack felt like canon or something.

• Eh, okay, I went back and got both endings.

Quite frankly, I liked both of them, but was slightly disappointed with Fiona's. For me, it's not really the matter of who to trust, but who will be able to save me and my both of my friends and to be honest, Fiona's plan isn't too keen on the first one. Hers is just a gamble and is only going to blow up instead the arena, hitting her and Rhys. Just doesn't feel like it will work imo.

Jack's on the other hand is literally asking to be stabbed. You know he's up to something, especially with how eager he is in order to take control over Rhys. When Rhys hits his head in the beginning of the episode, he literally says, "Come here and let me rip your throat out" or something, so we know for a fact that Jack's hologram keeps the substance that makes him a bloodthirsty warmonger. Without a doubt, he'll likely massacre everyone in the other room, but honestly, I feel it's better than Fiona's plan, because it's a gamble vs. guarantee.

Besides, it's a TellTale game. Doesn't matter who you trust, because if a character is determinant, then they'll die eventually anyway. Up until their real time comes, they're basically just fodder for rushed dialogue and conversation. So if Jack's gonna murder everyone in the opposite room, might as well get it done and over with (wow, that sounds cynical, don't get me wrong, I'm quite a fan of Sasha, August and Vaughn, despite Vaughn being a bit of a bastard in episode two and ESPECIALLY our good friend, the Loader Bot).

Also, Jack's ending feels canon, since Rhys' eye glows a familiar yellow when Jack takes control of him. It's the same exact color shown in present day. As much as it feels wrong picking Jack's ending and I'd feel more noble picking Fiona's, I gotta go with Jack's overall.

• Fiona. I have a feeling she's very confident with her way out whereas Jack I feel is a bit over confident and his plan will backfire. I still don't know who to trust though :S I also don't rewind anymore (I only rewinded when I played episode one to kill Felix cause I panicked and accidentally picked the wrong one)

• Geez the Jack ending is so cool! x) But I trusted Fiona in my first playthrough. I feel tempted to change that but I can't do that :|

• Jack. Why? Because, a grenade can definitely kill people untended. Whatever Jack's plan is, it'll only the people wanted dead, dead.

• I chose Fiona. She's been to her share of bad dealings and gotten out fine enough, why can't I trust her to get us out of another?

• I still don't know who to trust though :S

No.one.

Batteries posted: »

Fiona. I have a feeling she's very confident with her way out whereas Jack I feel is a bit over confident and his plan will backfire. I stil

• edited March 2015

I sided with Fionna. I trust her a lot more, I didn't know what to expect with Jack knowing from previous BL games. Also, for this run, I've tried to side with Fionna and Sasha/Rhys and Vaughn. I really want to try to keep my characters close and I think Fionna knew what she was doing.

Obviously, Jack is evil. I've never liked him. I know I should probably stick with Rhys' view upon the 'role-model' thing but I just don't trust him. Especially after he was already able to control Rhys' robotic arm.

• edited March 2015

Not here.

She cares about her sister. That isn't determinant. She is trying to at least save her sister, regardless of what happens to Rhys - this means deactivating the robots and getting rid of Vasquez and August.

Not if we play Fiona as a Pandorian scumbag.

• So? I mean just because she wants to save her sister that doesn't stop Vasquez from executing Vaughn.

Not here. She cares about her sister. That isn't determinant. She is trying to at least save her sister, regardless of what happens to Rhys - this means deactivating the robots and getting rid of Vasquez and August.

• The Grenade is only like a flashbang, it wont do anything else, although now sure how its going to help, as when its used on Athena determinatly, she just loses them because it blinds her for a bit. My guess is if you sided with Fiona it wont work, with then Jack just taking control of Rhys agents his will

Jack. Why? Because, a grenade can definitely kill people untended. Whatever Jack's plan is, it'll only the people wanted dead, dead.

• The choice is between two people trying to end the situation. If there was a moral choice for Fiona as big as whether she lets Vaughn die, we' definitely play as her when she made it.

We control her - we will be in control of her for all her major choices. We can trust her just by nature of her being a playable character.

So? I mean just because she wants to save her sister that doesn't stop Vasquez from executing Vaughn.

• Eh, not all of her major choices but I'm getting in a bad mood (Not because of this conversation but an external thing) and I rather not accidently go off in this small discussion. So, have a good day Flog.

The choice is between two people trying to end the situation. If there was a moral choice for Fiona as big as whether she lets Vaughn die, w

• Fiona. Even though I was thinking she wanted to destroy the ball or something like that. With Jack... Well, I know the guy for like, an hour? And he wanted to kill me when we first met.

• Jack. He had a better plan and his capabilities far exceed threatening to destroy something I need plus he can't hurt Rhys and The Dunce and Douche Duo have shown to be a threat to him that might be the one thing keeping him motivated to not kill Rhys and company now will he be a problem in the future? I don't know... but not now he's powerless

• Picked Jack because he seems like the fun choice and he’s likely to kill Vasquez.

• Now he knows better though. His existence is tied to Rhys life, so he can't kill him.

fallandir posted: »

Fiona. Even though I was thinking she wanted to destroy the ball or something like that. With Jack... Well, I know the guy for like, an hour? And he wanted to kill me when we first met.

• "Hail to the king, baby!"

• I chose to trust Fiona. I did not like the idea of Handsome Jack taking control of Rhys's body. Even if his idea did sound like a good one, it wasn't worth the price. I hope that in the next episode, Fiona's improve plan comes through for the better.

• Jack. I'm going in with the intention of Rhys being a self-serving coward and I just don't see any reason he'd trust Fiona yet, anyway.

I'm hoping this blows up in his face big time. Then maybe I can see about Rhys changing away from being a jerk.

• It was a really hard decision, but I decided to trust Fiona. I think Jack was probably more capable to help, but I just couldn't bring myself to put my trust in him. I chose Fiona pretty much at the last second.

• edited March 2015

I really struggled with it, but I chose to trust Fiona. I don't really trust anyone in the Borderlands universe, but I see Fiona as a survivor so I figured she had a plan. It was tempting to give in to Jack, but I worried about giving up control.

• Plus it seems like they end up on bad terms anyway.

Tale posted: »

Jack. I'm going in with the intention of Rhys being a self-serving coward and I just don't see any reason he'd trust Fiona yet, anyway. I'm hoping this blows up in his face big time. Then maybe I can see about Rhys changing away from being a jerk.

• Jack wouldn't have full control of Rhys's body though.

I really struggled with it, but I chose to trust Fiona. I don't really trust anyone in the Borderlands universe, but I see Fiona as a survivor so I figured she had a plan. It was tempting to give in to Jack, but I worried about giving up control.

• I don't like him anyway. :>

BullseyeRey posted: »

Now he knows better though. His existence is tied to Rhys life, so he can't kill him.

• I'll give you a hint. HAIL TO THE KING, BABY!

• Jack. I know better, but the guy has a natural 20 in charisma. I can't help it.

Plus that giddy little laugh he does when you side with him is just so perfect.

• Honestly, I didn't know what to do and right before a time bar went to the end I chose Jack. O_O I won't change it because it's a choice like any other and I want to know what will happen next.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.