Which ending did you pick?

Comments

• 'Thought'

J-Master posted: »

I picked Fiona, because despite Jack being a sport, he's liable to kill everyone. I thought Fiona might have a smarter backup plan.

• edited March 2015

We know that it's a flash grenade, but Rhys doesn't (at least, in my playthrough). So, to him it still looks like Fiona is holding an explosive grenade. That's another reason why I picked Jack - Fiona's plan seems pretty much suicidal, and I don't like to put my friends in danger.

• Well, if you think about it, it was humour AND reason over YOLO.

That was basically Fiona's big plan. Let's just toss this random grenade looking thing that may or may not work, and hope it all works out. At least Jack's plan would work. The only worry I had with him was whether or not he'd just murder everyone for kicks once he saved Rhys' life. Oh, and HAIL TO THE KING, BABY!!!!

Jack. Humor over reason. Hail tothe king.

• I'm kinda surprised only 35% chose to trust Jack :D

• Jack because I wanted to see some cool, explosive, awesome robot arm action. Sure, there might be some casualties, and it's probably the bad decision... but explosions and psycho robot drones tho.

• Srsly? xD And I'm surprised it's 35%, that's still a lot.

sSOPHOo posted: »

I'm kinda surprised only 35% chose to trust Jack

• Fiona. Jack killed Roland, tourtured his daughter, kidnapped Lillith, scooped a mans eyes out with a spoon and killed Bloodwing. I haven't played the Pre-Sequel yet so I haven't even counted that yet.

#NeverForget

• I chose first Fiona then Jack, Fiona seems to be the "right" choice but Jack seem to be much funnier and interesting choice.

• You should play TPS, it might change your perception of him...

• Waiting for The Handsome Collection to come out first.

You should play TPS, it might change your perception of him...

• Dem hand gesture's. Freaking majestic. Plus it will be incredibly entertaining to see Dumb and Dumber's faces when the entire facility turns on them.

Of course, then we'll have to contend with Jack's tendency to get carried away with his murderin'.......but a problem for another minute, right?

SpaceGoat posted: »

Jack. I know better, but the guy has a natural 20 in charisma. I can't help it. Plus that giddy little laugh he does when you side with him is just so perfect.

• scooped a mans eyes out with a spoon

In fairness both Fiona and Jack have done that now xD

• Immediately after the episode came out, the ratio was something like 20% chose Fiona.

DeityD posted: »

Srsly? xD And I'm surprised it's 35%, that's still a lot.

• Yeah, when I first played the Jack choice was over 70%!

J_E_K posted: »

Immediately after the episode came out, the ratio was something like 20% chose Fiona.

• Well, technically Fiona used a spork, and the victim in question was helpless and catatonic. Jack was attacked by some madman with a spoon! It was self-defence from an unprovoked (unprovoked, I tell you!) assault on his person! So tell me, who's the REAL monster, here?

"casually ignores the part of Jack's story about burning an entire town to the ground and laughing as the poor bastard who'd had his eyes gouged out flailed around screaming while his children watched"

Flog61 posted: »

scooped a mans eyes out with a spoon In fairness both Fiona and Jack have done that now xD

• Fiona's plan was shit, it was literally "Let's throw a grenade". The Jack choice also seems to move the story forward with the whole starting of the transformation into Handsome Rhys.

Well, if you think about it, it was humour AND reason over YOLO. That was basically Fiona's big plan. Let's just toss this random grenade

• I chose Fiona on my second playthrough, just to see what would happen. She seemed so confident that I assumed there was more to her plan than what was immediately apparent to Rhys and Jack.

There. Was. Not.

It actually got worse. She went from threatening to destroy something they needed (and quite possibly ending their lives) to ACTUALLY following through on that threat. "facepalms"

Crazy Pandorans and their complete lack of self-preservation instincts.......

Fiona's plan was shit, it was literally "Let's throw a grenade". The Jack choice also seems to move the story forward with the whole starting of the transformation into Handsome Rhys.

• So... It means that's the choice of the most hardcore fans? :)

Though I dunno all those % are tricky, I have 3 saves and chose Jack in 2 of them. But if it had to be only one, I'd chose Fiona. Cause I'm pretending to be a "good person". xD

Immediately after the episode came out, the ratio was something like 20% chose Fiona.

• It is probably an EMP but that doesn't really help the situation.

I chose Fiona on my second playthrough, just to see what would happen. She seemed so confident that I assumed there was more to her plan tha

• Or it can make it worse. Once you realize the things he's done during TPS and supposedely even before that...

You should play TPS, it might change your perception of him...

• You know, TPS can make you hate him even more, but since you've already played BL2 it probably just won't change anything. He's not a "good guy", he never was. The others are also to blame, I mean we can say that Roland, Lilith and others deserved it but they also had a reason to do all they've done.

• the kind has regain his throne

RhysAndLee posted: »

I'll give you a hint. HAIL TO THE KING, BABY!

• rhys is a jerk only if you chose to be a jerk

Tale posted: »

Jack. I'm going in with the intention of Rhys being a self-serving coward and I just don't see any reason he'd trust Fiona yet, anyway. I'm hoping this blows up in his face big time. Then maybe I can see about Rhys changing away from being a jerk.

• Considering that Rhys has cybernetic implants coming out of his every orifice and that they don't know how an EMP would affect little Gorty? I should think not. And even IF it saved THEM, that doesn't solve their Vaughn/Sasha problems.

Like Jack said, "SHE DOESN'T EVEN HAVE A PLAN!".

Whatever, either way it works out, obviously (even if the way it works out is Jack just TAKING control and doing his own thing, after Fiona's plan fails epicly).

It is probably an EMP but that doesn't really help the situation.

• I trusted Jack.

It seemed like the smarter thing to do.

• I just played the Fiona ending and it was SO underwhelming! Like, really? That's it? That's the plan?!!

#TeamJack all the way (until it completely bites me in the ass 90 seconds in)...

• This^
    Also, Jack looks super pissed off if you choose Fiona. I'm way more worried about what he'd do then than what he may do if you choose his plan initially. You don't fuck with Jack.

I just played the Fiona ending and it was SO underwhelming! Like, really? That's it? That's the plan?!! #TeamJack all the way (until it completely bites me in the ass 90 seconds in)...

• We already know Jack will get control eventually so I think it's best to get on the good side of the psychotic murderer inside my head early on.

Considering that Rhys has cybernetic implants coming out of his every orifice and that they don't know how an EMP would affect little Gorty?

• Yeah... all this time later and I'm still pissed off about the way that things went down with Roland. :( Looking back on it, that was probably a huge part of why I didn't choose Jack.

• Mr. Torgue, I didn't know you visited the Telltale Forums.

dinofire posted: »

Jack because I wanted to see some cool, explosive, awesome robot arm action. Sure, there might be some casualties, and it's probably the bad decision... but explosions and psycho robot drones tho.

• He does actually. It looks as though he somehow manages to gain control of Rhys' nervous system, because their actions are completely synchronised at the end.

BullseyeRey posted: »

Jack wouldn't have full control of Rhys's body though.

• Besides, we don't even know if all three grenades were flash grenades. The one Fiona threw might be EMP (then Rhys is fucked) or explosive one (then literally everyone is fucked).

I just played the Fiona ending and it was SO underwhelming! Like, really? That's it? That's the plan?!! #TeamJack all the way (until it completely bites me in the ass 90 seconds in)...

• Trust Fiona ending since it fits better for the story I'm creating for my game. Also, it a choice between a Girl that Rhys just met and have been treated as a Friend/ally or Jack who is crazy, kills people for fun and issues, and has a Hero complex.

• I trusted Jack initially. Then I went back and played through Fiona's just to see what would happen. I preferred Jack's plan way more; it was more fun, and it made more sense to me.

• I did trust Jack, but i don't know, i saw both decisions tho, picking Jack, it looks like his plan is going to work more likely, but the fact that he controls Rhys, is bad just because he can do what he wants, and picking Fiona, well her plan might wont work, but trusting her is kind off better because after all YOU play her and she will save them probably because Sasha is in troublr, what do you think about this?

• edited March 2015

Keep in mind, Jack is Rhys' hero, and is reknowned for his intellect. Choosing him is a big risk, but he actually had a plan.

It's far from out of character for Rhys to choose Jack.

EdwinL posted: »

Trust Fiona ending since it fits better for the story I'm creating for my game. Also, it a choice between a Girl that Rhys just met and have been treated as a Friend/ally or Jack who is crazy, kills people for fun and issues, and has a Hero complex.

• Jack's ending gave me a serious adrenaline rush. That eccentric electronic music, Jack's shady, erratic, and generally badass behavior, Rhys' incredible hesitance as he puts the life of his friends on the line while sacrificing control over his body... It was awesome.

I looked up Fiona's ending later and laughed. Weirdass fiddle music and a one-liner.

nursethalia posted: »

I trusted Jack initially. Then I went back and played through Fiona's just to see what would happen. I preferred Jack's plan way more; it was more fun, and it made more sense to me.

• I laughed at her ending, too... after watching Jack's awesomeness, hers was pretty anticlimactic.

Piggs posted: »

Jack's ending gave me a serious adrenaline rush. That eccentric electronic music, Jack's shady, erratic, and generally badass behavior, Rhys

• I trusted Jack too, simply because I didn't want to owe Fiona anything. And I kinda wanted to show her I can do stuff too.

• Weirdass fiddle music

I love that the whole thing just inexplicably transforms into a highland jig.

Piggs posted: »

Jack's ending gave me a serious adrenaline rush. That eccentric electronic music, Jack's shady, erratic, and generally badass behavior, Rhys

Sign in to comment in this discussion.