Episode 3 Release Date Discussion - PC/Mac/PS4&3/Xbox One/360/iOS/Android Out Now

Comments

• SO MANY MOMENTS WITH RHYS AND SASHA, and it was actually really sweet, trust me

• and now I don't have to make the choice between Arkham Knight and Tales

• Brace yourselves.

Spoilers are coming.

Spoiler threads inbound, abandon the forums!

• I PLAYED the whole episode

did you see the whole episode?

• mind spoiling the goodness to me

plus someone on the rhysha said things took a turn for the worse. any comments?

I PLAYED the whole episode

• Well, night everyone, I'm exhausted after that game, It's 4:20am here, I need to go to bed.

• IIIIIIIIIIS FOR FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFRIENDS WHO DO STUFF TOGETHER

Killah posted: »

FFFFFFF

• Releases June 24 for Xbox 360 users.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-

• "...and love is in the air."

Random song suggestion time: A part of me really wants them to use this as a ship song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyVPyKrx0Xo

• Trust me we all are suffering unless you bought it from telltale themselves xD .. steam is a pain too :(

Green613 posted: »

I'm sorry I don't mean to be a jerk ;___; But I do love the sweet taste of other peoples suffering.

• OMG LOL!!! i feel bad now xD

ActionHank posted: »

Releases June 24 for Xbox 360 users. FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-

• YOU'RE JUST MY TYPE, DFH15

dfh15 posted: »

"...and love is in the air." Random song suggestion time: A part of me really wants them to use this as a ship song. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyVPyKrx0Xo

• DONT MIND IF I DO

spastic arm flailing

TonyFedora posted: »

...go crazy?

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

The Steam release is normally around 10 AM PDT but the last Game of Thrones release at 11 AM so i would guess that Catch a Ride will release around those times.

LukeZC posted: »

Praying to our lord gaben that it gets released early on steam as well.

• TFTBL Episode 3, Fire Emblem Fates and Arkham Knight?! This week just keeps getting better.

• With that ending i want more episode 4,c'mon telltale release it in August because august is a character.

• Wait, I've been avoiding the forums since the early PS4 release (which was admittedly, like 5am my time) but after a bit of a sleep in I just fired up my laptop

AND I'M CURRENTLY DOWNLOADING CATCH A RIDE!!!

Did people already know it was out for the Telltale store (in which case, my yelling is completely unecessary) or is this new information?

Regardless - HYPE!

I hope everyone else is blessed with early releases, and that you're all back in Pandora ASAP!

• its out in telltale store?? damn...... its not out on steam. people already played it on PS4

Alt text

Wait, I've been avoiding the forums since the early PS4 release (which was admittedly, like 5am my time) but after a bit of a sleep in I jus

• It was more like beta some textures were missing.

Mercyva posted: »

its out in telltale store?? damn...... its not out on steam. people already played it on PS4

• GORTYS IS EVEN MORE ADORABLE THAN I THOUGHT IT (SHE'D?) BE

• Oh really? I'm downloading it now (my internet is sooo slow) and was expecting the real deal. :(

It was more like beta some textures were missing.

• Alt text

TinyCarlos posted: »

YOU'RE JUST MY TYPE, DFH15

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

The Telltale store version should be fine, i just did a quick check on twitch and there are no missing textures that i could see.

Oh really? I'm downloading it now (my internet is sooo slow) and was expecting the real deal.

• On ps4 i meaned but now it is fixed ;)

OzzyUK posted: »

The Telltale store version should be fine, i just did a quick check on twitch and there are no missing textures that i could see.

• Steam is left in the dust...

• Hating you all right now.;-;

This episode better have lots of Jack...

• Well, maybe... (because that is what I do) some other people played the game more than once. In my second gameplay I always choose the opposite option. I guess you can't trust those numbers on account of the time that past between the episodes.... waiting... playing... waiting... playing again.

Wow, just checked my stats on PS4 on the save dubbed "Hero", episode 1 stats are as expected, but episode 2 on the other hand. You and 27.7

• Does anyone know if there's any way to know when it will be out on steam?

Steam is left in the dust...

• edited June 2015

It usually releases at 10AM or 11AM PST.

Caoline posted: »

Does anyone know if there's any way to know when it will be out on steam?

• Can confirm the Telltale store version is perfection. I've only been able to play up to the opening credits because I now have an unexpected visitor that I can't get rid of (it's my mum, and she brought me groceries/treats because I've been sick - so as much as I want to kick her out she lives 2 and a half hours away and I'm not a monster!)

But still... Soooo keen to play!

A tiny spoiler-free tidbit. When the opening title scene finished and cut to the loading screen I saw my reflection in my screen and I had the biggest, dumbest grin on my face! ^_^

OzzyUK posted: »

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

The Steam download should start automatically so you might notice it downloading the episode, another way to tell is to check this thread to see if others are downloading as everyone will start getting excited.

Caoline posted: »

Does anyone know if there's any way to know when it will be out on steam?

• Just tell us...Is the song just as good as Episode 2 or better? :U

Can confirm the Telltale store version is perfection. I've only been able to play up to the opening credits because I now have an unexpected

• is heard crying because she has an Xbox 360 and cannot play until the 24th.

• Tonight's the night! :3 Finally, I can't belive I can play it, just a few more hours :D

Alt text

• Considering I got off around your time. I must be in the same time zone. :D

Well, night everyone, I'm exhausted after that game, It's 4:20am here, I need to go to bed.

• edited June 2015

I know we have to wait some hours but still...

Alt text

• hey guys, I found a new background for my desktop!

Alt text

it makes me smile every time I see it. hell, gotta love vallory for this. I literally laughed my ass off when he lost his arm because of MY actions! I took his arm, and I got vallory to kill him! hell, what a lovely, bright day this is!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.