Episode 3 Release Date Discussion - PC/Mac/PS4&3/Xbox One/360/iOS/Android Out Now

Comments

• fair point! i guess i'll struggle alone lol xD
    and thank you :)

OzzyUK posted: »

It's not really possible to put a countdown timer in the OP as Telltale don't always release episodes at a exact time and i don't want to ca

• Don't get me wrong, I'm psyched about the trailer, but still, why release on the SAME DAY as the actual episode, seems off to me.

sSOPHOo posted: »

trailer tomorrow? ...hmm....

• It wasn't Stauffer, but we did get a tweet about a trailer

Alt text

Lilacsbloom posted: »

WE GOT A WAFFLEEEE!

• So will episode 3 be available at midnight for PlayStation users? Or do we still half to wait.

• When does the episode actually come out though? Is it available first thing tomorrow? Because for the UK the trailer comes out at 4:00pm so does that mean the trailer will be released after the episode for PC users?

• Depends on where you got the game. If you got the game from the Telltale store, it should be about 8 hours before the trailer, or midnight PST. Steam should update 2/3 hours after the trailer, or 10/11 PST. Not sure about PS4/3

When does the episode actually come out though? Is it available first thing tomorrow? Because for the UK the trailer comes out at 4:00pm so does that mean the trailer will be released after the episode for PC users?

• Well on Xbox the walking dead released at about midnight. I dont know the case for Ps3 since I play that now :P

derrickd95 posted: »

Depends on where you got the game. If you got the game from the Telltale store, it should be about 8 hours before the trailer, or midnight PST. Steam should update 2/3 hours after the trailer, or 10/11 PST. Not sure about PS4/3

• So, does that mean UK will be 8am, if purchased through Telltale? I wish I'd checked back here sooner, I got super excited. Sad times.

bigdogg0821 posted: »

Well on Xbox the walking dead released at about midnight. I dont know the case for Ps3 since I play that now :P

• Wait what?

Logs onto PS4 immediately

YES!!!

ALL HAIL THE UNITED KINGDOM!

dojo32161 posted: »

Seems like it was accidentally released early for PS4 users in Europe.

• UK GOT IT NOW!!!

Just got it, downloading now

Size is 1.780 GB

sqvurl posted: »

So, does that mean UK will be 8am, if purchased through Telltale? I wish I'd checked back here sooner, I got super excited. Sad times.

• PEOPLE, AT LEAST ON PS4, IT'S AVAILABLE IN EUROPE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Spoiler threads inbound, abandon the forums!

PEOPLE, AT LEAST ON PS4, IT'S AVAILABLE IN EUROPE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• DON'T PLAY WITH MY EMOTIONS BRO!

IS IT REALLY? I'M CHECKING, IF ITS NOT I'M GOING TO CRY

UK GOT IT NOW!!! Just got it, downloading now Size is 1.780 GB

• I swear, no spoilers. I wouldn't do that! Also the release seems just for PS4 at this point

Spoiler threads inbound, abandon the forums!

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator
    edited June 2015

Found someone streaming the episode on twitch

Let me just say this much: Gortys is pretty goddamn adorable. I don't think it counts as a major spoiler, but I'll confirm everyone's suspicions that yes, Gortys is an adorable little bot

• Link to the twitch stream?

Deltino posted: »

Found someone streaming the episode on twitch Let me just say this much: Gortys is pretty goddamn adorable. I don't think it counts as a major spoiler, but I'll confirm everyone's suspicions that yes, Gortys is an adorable little bot

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator

For the sake of people with a lack of self-control (like myself) and so I don't get in any trouble with mods, I think it's better to not link it

Just search for it on twitch, there only seems to be one guy doing it currently, if you really want to see it

Majin Buu posted: »

Link to the twitch stream?

• Guys... Prepare for the most adorable episode EVER!!!! <(^•^)>

• Majin BuuMajin Buu Banned
    edited June 2015

That's okay. Thanks, I've found it.

Deltino posted: »

For the sake of people with a lack of self-control (like myself) and so I don't get in any trouble with mods, I think it's better to not lin

• Ugh, why is time so sloooooooowwwwwwwwww?? -_-

Guys... Prepare for the most adorable episode EVER!!!! <(^•^)>

• No Tuesday and no Episode make BlueShadiw something something...

Alt text

• LMAO there's going to be walkthrough's of episode 3 before the damn trailer. :P

Leluch123 posted: »

Exactly 3 hour before the ep hahaha nope not happeing

• Wait what?

Logs onto XB1 immediately

FUUUUCKKK doesn't come out till Wednesday.

Wait what? Logs onto PS4 immediately YES!!! ALL HAIL THE UNITED KINGDOM!

• I'll bet the PS4 Europe release STAFF were just like fuck we really wanna play it so they released it damn early.

• That is big. Is the episode long?

UK GOT IT NOW!!! Just got it, downloading now Size is 1.780 GB

• Alt text

?

BlueShadiw posted: »

No Tuesday and no Episode make BlueShadiw something something...

• It's the waiting moment after all these months. Finally....

• Praying to our lord gaben that it gets released early on steam as well.

• If it's okay for me to ask, I've got two non-spoilery questions; Any word on how long of an episode it is yet? And how much Jack is there in comparison to E2? :D

• Alt text

LukeZC posted: »

Praying to our lord gaben that it gets released early on steam as well.

• ...go crazy?

BlueShadiw posted: »

No Tuesday and no Episode make BlueShadiw something something...

• i have it on steam also, no word on when it'll be released? :(

• At least we aren't Xbox or IOS/Android players

lol

• HAHAHAHAHAHHAH SO FUNNY

-Xbox one user

Green613 posted: »

At least we aren't Xbox or IOS/Android players lol

• I was checking Steam again to see if anything happened, and I just realized the first achievement (it's locked of course, thanks Steam) is 'Don't Make Me Wait'. I would assume this is their 'It's been a long time' joke.

Has anyone pointed this out before? Like in January probably, right? If so, my b.

• I'm sorry I don't mean to be a jerk ;___; But I do love the sweet taste of other peoples suffering.

Wigams posted: »

HAHAHAHAHAHHAH SO FUNNY -Xbox one user

• edited June 2015

I feel sorry for those that have not played it yet.

(I have played it and finished it just now. But I'm keeping my mouth shut for reasons. So do not ask what happens ladies and gentlemen!)

All I can say its awesome!

~ Side note. PS4 gamer here.

• the wait im slowly dieing i may not make it to tomorrow its only one more day one more day.....pleas send help....

• I think I'm gonna pass out...
    Wake me up for Ep. 3

Deathtrap posted: »

the wait im slowly dieing i may not make it to tomorrow its only one more day one more day.....pleas send help....

• LukeZC posted: »

Sign in to comment in this discussion.