Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• I always pegged Gortys as a her, but I guess really Gortys is an it.

Duck_Hunt posted: »

Yvette's ass is grass. Also look at Gortys in the first pic, I seriously don't hope we will have to fight her

• Oh come on we need all of our heavy hitters

Make me as, "Maybe".

• About the whole siren thing sirens are known for their incredibly pale skin tone which never exactly changes hence why handsome jack is more tanned than her.

Looks at her that I'm wrong.... What? You asked me to. I was doing you a favour damn it! In all seriousness, I've seen many people of other

• And we can see present day sasha in the last one also I finally get to fufill my dream of sending Yvette out of an airlock.

When is he not badass as fuck?

• Fair enough.
    But I still stand by my other points.

About the whole siren thing sirens are known for their incredibly pale skin tone which never exactly changes hence why handsome jack is more tanned than her.

• Who would you describe as our 'Heavy Hitters', Leluch?

Leluch123 posted: »

Oh come on we need all of our heavy hitters

• Sorry.

• Its the last weekend where I will be gone on saturday then I can attend the events.

• I'll be there. (maybe)

Pipas posted: »

So, the team composition for tonight's event is looking like THIS so far. Let me know if I missed anyone or if someone else wants to join.

• Oh fuck I forgot. Edited now

I always pegged Gortys as a her, but I guess really Gortys is an it.

• Duck_Hunt @GrumpyDof and @Intellectual_Poultry all of them have over 1k hours in TF2

Who would you describe as our 'Heavy Hitters', Leluch?

• The files are like this:

• .d3dmesh = models
    • .d3dtx = textures
    • .skl = bones

The importer has the option to select the .skl and multiple .d3dmeshs so it imports the models and automatically rigs it for you.

Some models do not have any .skl, so they are pretty much static.

(Btw, the hardest part in extracting Telltale models is that you'll have to find the right eye texture for them, which is very applicable to GoT since there are similar files with barely any differences)

Oh, and you'll have to texture the model yourself, and Telltale did some things that looks for files through hash code.

Sounds like a fun friday night! Btw, never extracted a model before, so I wanna know... are they still rigged when you extract them or do they become static?

• Lol

Oh fuck I forgot. Edited now

• Oh No! They're all on Maybe and not confirmed. :O

Duck_Hunt @GrumpyDof and @Intellectual_Poultry all of them have over 1k hours in TF2

• Yeah but her race really doesn't matter too much but I'm just glad she doesn't die in the past.

Fair enough. But I still stand by my other points.

• Agreed.

Yeah but her race really doesn't matter too much but I'm just glad she doesn't die in the past.

• Ugh why do they have to release it when break ends WHYYYYYY.

Agreed.

• He/She will reflect the bullet into enemies ...

Badass !

• I still don't get that. :/

They tried so hard to make her look like ariel

• Break?

Ugh why do they have to release it when break ends WHYYYYYY.

• edited October 2015

enter image description here

Heres a little something I made in gmod

• Im most likely gonna miss it and I just hit 1400+ on tf2. I think I will be able to attend next weeks event though.

Pipas posted: »

So, the team composition for tonight's event is looking like THIS so far. Let me know if I missed anyone or if someone else wants to join.

• Wow Tumblr is on fire rhysently

• Well, I have been busy working on some Rhysha fanart. Here's a thumbnail version:
    Hyperion Rhys and Sasha

The full-size can be found here on my DeviantArt page.

I was halfway through this art project when I saw that a trailer for episode 5 had been released. I have been avoiding it out of fear that it would be upsetting, as I didn't want it to put me off of finishing my artwork, so I have no idea if this piece of fanart is even still possible, based on what was in the trailer... but I'm going to continue hoping it is.

• Between each school quarter we get a vacation.

Break?

• Oh, that's too bad. My 'break' cough Half-term cough has only just started. :)

Between each school quarter we get a vacation.

• Nice

mcemily posted: »

Well, I have been busy working on some Rhysha fanart. Here's a thumbnail version: The full-size can be found here on my DeviantArt pag

• Pre-episode artstic hype!

And i don't even mind! :D

• Good news guys. I can make it!

• I need an inviteeeeee.

• sigh Everyone please give this walnut @Intellectual_Poultry a happy late birhtday wish? (or don't if you dont want to, it ok :T )

Anyways, here's my little gift to him cuz he has been a good sport with all of those cute headcanons.

I wasn't going to post it buuut, he persuaded me with more headcanons. Sorry not sorry!

• For some goddamn reason I completely forgot that there's a trailer out!!!

Damn, now after watching it I feel hyped and happy but sad and depressed at the same time...

I WANT THIS EPISODE! NOW!! ;(

• I wanna Season 2 confirmation RIGHT NOW! :D

For some goddamn reason I completely forgot that there's a trailer out!!! Damn, now after watching it I feel hyped and happy but sad and depressed at the same time... I WANT THIS EPISODE! NOW!! ;(

• Todays TF2 event....

enter link description here

• Did you guys lose?

Todays TF2 event.... enter link description here

• What do you think?

HazzatheMan posted: »

Did you guys lose?

• Yes?

Well I'm not gonna jump for joy on your thread cuz that's just rubbing it in. But hey, there is always next time :)

What do you think?

• Good game, guys!

I had lots of fun, and I'm hoping you did too! ;)

• You lost, then?...

We're going to kick your asses in TF2 <3

...I totally called it B)

Nah, just kidding, better luck next time. I'm sure you were outstanding opponents :D

Todays TF2 event.... enter link description here

Sign in to comment in this discussion.