Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• enter image description here

Jacol posted: »

Hello ladies and gentlemen, so the Halloween is upon us and I've personally got some bad and good news for you. So as most of you may kno

• I know how to do that. I was trying to add a picture from my documents on my computer to on here and couldn't, so had to find out how to upload them somewhere to copy the image URL

Try right clicking the image and clicking the option "copy image url", then post said url into the prompted image window.

• Ohhhh, use imgur then! That's what I use to upload documents from my folder to here.

I know how to do that. I was trying to add a picture from my documents on my computer to on here and couldn't, so had to find out how to upload them somewhere to copy the image URL

• enter image description here

Hello ladies and gentlemen, so the Halloween is upon us and I've personally got some bad and good news for you. So as most of you may kno

• Many thanks fellow human

Ohhhh, use imgur then! That's what I use to upload documents from my folder to here.

• I'm using Hostingpic.

Could you edit that post for now please?

Many thanks fellow human

• Just ran around on it!

HOLY ROLY-POLY RAVIOLI THIS IS AWESOME

• sure ill remove the pics and try another time with these uploads.

GrumpyDof posted: »

I'm using Hostingpic. Could you edit that post for now please?

• I agree! gorgeous soundtrack! I could listen to it all day! I especially love the background music for the Vault, and of course the song that plays during the flower scene "Little Wonders"

You're listening beautiful OST songs because they are beautiful OST songs. Damn, they're so addicting... I even made a playlist on my phone with Borderlands OST. I love it so much.

• edited October 2015

Hey guys! I'm back from vacation.

[Dramatic entrance initiate]

enter image description here

How's everyone doing? And what've I missed?

Even a week without the internet couldn't help me get those end credits out of my head. I'm still suffering :(

• Eyyyyy!

Everyone is doing awesome! New Rhysha fics and fanart (including fanart of one of my fics) and events, especially since the TF2 map literally just came out.

Hey guys! I'm back from vacation. [Dramatic entrance initiate] How's everyone doing? And what've I missed? Even a week without the internet couldn't help me get those end credits out of my head. I'm still suffering

• Yeah the thread is suprisingly active! Check last 30 pages or so because there's a lot of good fanart

Also I'm glad you're back, thought that you lef the forum

Hey guys! I'm back from vacation. [Dramatic entrance initiate] How's everyone doing? And what've I missed? Even a week without the internet couldn't help me get those end credits out of my head. I'm still suffering

• Awesome!

That TF2 map looks amazing. Can't wait to play it.

Eyyyyy! Everyone is doing awesome! New Rhysha fics and fanart (including fanart of one of my fics) and events, especially since the TF2 map literally just came out.

• Left the forum? Are you insane man?! I could never leave this forum. Waaaay too many memories and amazing people on here.

I think some fanart and new chapters of my story are long overdue. So I'll be getting to that very, very...... SOON ;)

Leluch123 posted: »

Yeah the thread is suprisingly active! Check last 30 pages or so because there's a lot of good fanart Also I'm glad you're back, thought that you lef the forum

• You can't imagine how happy I am to hear that!

and GYAH THAT CURSED WORD!

Left the forum? Are you insane man?! I could never leave this forum. Waaaay too many memories and amazing people on here. I think some fanart and new chapters of my story are long overdue. So I'll be getting to that very, very...... SOON

• Thanks, glad if you like it at least a little bit ;)

Just ran around on it! HOLY ROLY-POLY RAVIOLI THIS IS AWESOME

• Steve is finally done waiting, huh

• I finished episode 1 of my TFTB season 2 fanfic! Read it here

Fun fact: it started as a Rhysha Fanfic

• Lol I love this gif. And welcome back! Can't wait for more chapters of your story!

• Thanks for the kind words guys, I want to take a minute to acknowledge the fact that I indeed had enough time to succeed with my evil plan to plant some Rhysha member posters around the map that includes 16 folks:

@Pipas
    @InGen_Nate_Kenny
    @Leluch123
    @armis37
    @GrumpyDof
    @ReggiesLeftArm
    @Irunts
    @Intellectual_Poultry
    @Ctarl-Ctarl Empire
    @SzymeG
    @Duck_Hunt
    @Metallica_Rules
    @c0ntinue-testing
    @bigdogg0821
    @JamesDalton1995
    @Toffe

Hope you guys don't mind your faces (avatars) being shown ;)

Have a safe weekend folks!

• Amazing :O

Tony_Marker posted: »

I finished episode 1 of my TFTB season 2 fanfic! Read it here Fun fact: it started as a Rhysha Fanfic

• TFW when you're not there

Forever Alone ;_;

Hope that didn't sound rude.

Thanks for the kind words guys, I want to take a minute to acknowledge the fact that I indeed had enough time to succeed with my evil plan t

• There was 8 people limit originally but I've managed to double it. I wanted to include a few more peeps including you but my plan backfired when map files went straight to hell, sorry

ZapThroat posted: »

TFW when you're not there Forever Alone ;_; Hope that didn't sound rude.

• No no,don't worry your map is awesome,I just have an issue where I get mad when I'm not included in something I expected I would,even if it's pointless.Pardon

There was 8 people limit originally but I've managed to double it. I wanted to include a few more peeps including you but my plan backfired when map files went straight to hell, sorry

• Hey, I know it's offtop, but everytime I read your comments, the voice in my head sounds like Gortys because of your avatar XD

I agree! gorgeous soundtrack! I could listen to it all day! I especially love the background music for the Vault, and of course the song that plays during the flower scene "Little Wonders"

• edited October 2015

Believe me, I know this feeling. Like I've said you was supposed to be there but ehh... F&*@g map editor crashed alongside the source map file and I can't do anything beyond this point :/

No no,don't worry your map is awesome,I just have an issue where I get mad when I'm not included in something I expected I would,even if it's pointless.Pardon

• Hey hey, welcome to the Rhysha thread, JordaaNPopee!

And since you're fairly new to the forums as well...

Welcome to the forums! :D

RHYSHA IS THE BEST

• Oh my gosh, can't wait to try it. And don't worry, I bet it's perfect anyway. :P

• edited October 2015

Hii Carley! Welcome back!

We're doing great (at least I am), but still suffering from post-season depression. :(

You've missed a lot of fanarts and fanfics. Concerning Rhysha, tumblr has been pretty active rhysently. :P

Anyways, how you doing? Everything good? Can't wait for your fanfic. ;)

• That sounds interesting, nice job.

Thanks for the kind words guys, I want to take a minute to acknowledge the fact that I indeed had enough time to succeed with my evil plan t

• hey hey!

It has been a lil confusing using this forum. only one i've used is for Gears of War

Pipas posted: »

Hey hey, welcome to the Rhysha thread, JordaaNPopee! And since you're fairly new to the forums as well... Welcome to the forums!

• Hi Carley !

Welcome back on forums !

I wish you had great vacation. :D

• Thx for info how to play on this map :)

Great work Jacol !

• Aww! Thats great tho! Gortys is adorable ^w^

Hey, I know it's offtop, but everytime I read your comments, the voice in my head sounds like Gortys because of your avatar XD

• WHAT A LOVELY FIC

Noice Mad max reference

Tony_Marker posted: »

I finished episode 1 of my TFTB season 2 fanfic! Read it here Fun fact: it started as a Rhysha Fanfic

• Leluch123Leluch123 Banned
    edited October 2015

Niceeee! I can't wait to play on this map! Also the name shipyard is so clever!

• That's what you get for betraying one true ship Zappy.

TFW when you're not there Forever Alone ;_; Hope that didn't sound rude.

• Have been looking through some unused voice lines from here and found this.

-Says the guy, probably wearing hyperion underwear.

-Ha-ha, for your information, I am not wearing underwear. Sometime.

(?)Cool moves, Rhys, cool moves.

• Just one less step ifuknowwhatImean

SMASH! posted: »

Have been looking through some unused voice lines from here and found this. -Says the guy, probably wearing hyperion underwear. -Ha-ha, for your information, I am not wearing underwear. Sometime. (?)Cool moves, Rhys, cool moves.

• I'm officially joining the Rhysha fan club. If you all will have me. I know I'm a little late to the party, since the game is over and...everything. But hey! Better late than never! Right?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.