Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• edited October 2015

@JordaaNPopee:

enter image description here

Btw i have that unused avatar in my folders so if someone want it :

It's free !

• enter image description here

SMASH! posted: »

Have been looking through some unused voice lines from here and found this. -Says the guy, probably wearing hyperion underwear. -Ha-ha, for your information, I am not wearing underwear. Sometime. (?)Cool moves, Rhys, cool moves.

• Better late than never!

DDbaby74 posted: »

I'm officially joining the Rhysha fan club. If you all will have me. I know I'm a little late to the party, since the game is over and...everything. But hey! Better late than never! Right?

• Dat look on August face! Priceless

RHYSHA - NEED SEASON 2. Really hope this works xD (Edit removed pics)

• Every new Rhyshan is a great thing!

I'm officially joining the Rhysha fan club. If you all will have me. I know I'm a little late to the party, since the game is over and...everything. But hey! Better late than never! Right?

• Can I just marry Troy Bakers voice now, or?! what a wonderful sound it is.

SMASH! posted: »

Have been looking through some unused voice lines from here and found this. -Says the guy, probably wearing hyperion underwear. -Ha-ha, for your information, I am not wearing underwear. Sometime. (?)Cool moves, Rhys, cool moves.

• Hey I got here recently too! It's never too late for Rhysha!

• Thanks Szyme! :)

SzymeG posted: »

Hi Carley ! Welcome back on forums ! I wish you had great vacation.

• Well hello Sir Pipas. I'm doing great, thanks for asking.

Chapter 3's been on hold for quite some time now, but I'm hoping that the end of Tales can at least have one positive in that I can make my story a regular thing once more.

Pipas posted: »

Hii Carley! Welcome back! We're doing great (at least I am), but still suffering from post-season depression. You've missed a lot of

• I just love your profile pic designs, Grumpy.

Aesthetically beautiful.

GrumpyDof posted: »

@JordaaNPopee: Btw i have that unused avatar in my folders so if someone want it : It's free !

• Awww you're welcome Jacol :)

Jacol posted: »

Thanks for the kind words guys, I want to take a minute to acknowledge the fact that I indeed had enough time to succeed with my evil plan t

• I don't know, i'm not really please with them.

It's like i'm missing something but i don't know what...yet.

I just love your profile pic designs, Grumpy. Aesthetically beautiful.

• You are very right. Welcome to the Rhysha thread, DDbaby74!

I recognize you from tumblr, glad you finally joined us. :D

• edited October 2015

I love your avatar.

... I just wanted you to know that.

RHYSHA IS THE BEST

• Psst, don't forget about @Tony_Marker's and @Charlieh65's avatars.

@JordaaNPopee: Btw i have that unused avatar in my folders so if someone want it : It's free !

• The different colours that burst out with each profile pic mixed with the unique RHYSHA logo designs are what make it so pleasing.

Don't put yourself down so hard. I'm certain every single individual that's ever had a RHYSHA mark (and that is A LOT) would argue that these designs are nothing but perfection.

I don't know, i'm not really please with them. It's like i'm missing something but i don't know what...yet.

• edited October 2015

Thank you! I thought it'd make a good one. Thanks to @GrumpyDof :D

I love your avatar. ... I just wanted you to know that.

• Thanks I appreciate the feedback!

UnicornsFTW posted: »

Amazing :O

• thx for that :)

i'll check out the map when i have time...

Thanks for the kind words guys, I want to take a minute to acknowledge the fact that I indeed had enough time to succeed with my evil plan t

• I'm pretty busy these days but i might draw a few Rhysha related things this next week... ;)

• THAT REPLY WAS MEDIOCRE. (But seriously thanks for the read)

SzymeG posted: »

WHAT A LOVELY FIC Noice Mad max reference

• I couldn't resist with the pumpkins for this one...

thx for that i'll check out the map when i have time...

• Pumpkins are amazing... I bet when Rhyionas see dat they'll get sp00kied and lose imidiately...

thx for puting that in xD

• edited October 2015

I've been looking through the Hyperion trash can tumbler at cut dialogue and I found something...interesting. It's Rhys and Jack dialogue and apparently Jack mentions scurrying around Rhy's head for embarrassing memories and he mentions that there were a lot of situations where Rhys had "ill-tempered boners." I don't entirely know if this means anything......unless....

• Baww, I'd really love to check the map, but I can't select it, because it's not there. :( I downloaded it and everything, but it doesn't show.

Hello ladies and gentlemen, so the Halloween is upon us and I've personally got some bad and good news for you. So as most of you may kno

• Hmmm... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

J-Master posted: »

I've been looking through the Hyperion trash can tumbler at cut dialogue and I found something...interesting. It's Rhys and Jack dialogue an

• Yeah, some people seem to download them flawlessly and some do not so I will just repost my potential fix of this issue from the other thread:

Well, if you downloaded the map (after Subscribing the Steam should start downloading 30Mb of Team Fortress 2 Workshop Content or something like that) then it should be visible on the Create a Server maplist as soon as you boot the game (if you were running it during the download then you should restart the game for the map to pop up)

It should work since Steam is scanning your workshop folder for content when starting the game. If for some strange reason it does not work, you can try starting the map old fashioned way but a bit less user-friendly. Go to Options > Keyboard > Advanced and enable the Developer Console.

Then save the changes and open up the console by hitting ~ on your keyboard and enter this in the console

map workshop/544575673

Then hit the Enter and the game should start a server with this map. This method has to work, if it doesn't then you're doing something wrong on the way.

Hope it helped!

PS. I've also rented a weekend server but appearantly the server provider haven't updated their TF2 so it's impossible to join the server because it gives version different error at the moment. Hopefully will be resolved soon.

Baww, I'd really love to check the map, but I can't select it, because it's not there. I downloaded it and everything, but it doesn't show.

• Im on it! Awesome!

Now i just need to download the game and the map!

• Thanks! It's working now. Dunno why it's not showing. :I

And there's nothing to be ashamed of, the map looks awesome as it is! :D Really great job.

Well, let's hope they'll fix it. I might be planning the TF2 event for next week since the map is ready. :P

Yeah, some people seem to download them flawlessly and some do not so I will just repost my potential fix of this issue from the other threa

• Soo, anyone up for some Left 4 Dead 2 tomorrow? :P

• Glad it helped! Valve's way of distributing Workshop content is a little confusing, not only to the people but appearantly to the game itself aswell. I think I know where the problem is but there's nothing I can do about it sadly, it's just the way things work on Steam.

Thanks, it still feels ugly to me since I had much cooler concept in my head but yeah... this sadly has to do the trick for now. Thanks again for the support!

I'm going to wait till tomorrow and see if they fix it because chances are that servers are sweeping for game updates once per day and I've just missed it. A lot of hotfixes and Halloween updated has been deployed lately, so who knows. I will try to figure it out, I guess the next week event could work. You might want to ask Erin is she'll have a chance to join us again ;) Oh, and just saying - she lives in PST timezone.

Now, it's been a great day and I'm really happy besides the crappy fact of failing at delivering a proper version of the map. Now I'm probably going to move back to my indie work or maybe craft a short campaign for L4D2. Good day/afternoon/evening/night lads!

Thanks! It's working now. Dunno why it's not showing. :I And there's nothing to be ashamed of, the map looks awesome as it is! Really gr

• "Hello darkness my old friend..."

Leluch123 posted: »

Dat look on August face! Priceless

• Nice man! I liked the little mad max references you had in there too. :D

Tony_Marker posted: »

I finished episode 1 of my TFTB season 2 fanfic! Read it here Fun fact: it started as a Rhysha Fanfic

• Hey! Another Rhysa member is always great, Welcome to the forums friend. :-)

• AYYYY thanks man!!! :D Good work! I wanna play it ._.

• Thanks! I threw them in there hoping people would get them.

Enigma12 posted: »

Nice man! I liked the little mad max references you had in there too.

• Lol I can only imagine Rhys being the most awkward teenager ever.

I've been looking through the Hyperion trash can tumbler at cut dialogue and I found something...interesting. It's Rhys and Jack dialogue an

• I would use imgur, bro. works better than google uploads :P (what the intellectual chicken said)

sure ill remove the pics and try another time with these uploads.

• Stacey....

• I lived in Spain for a couple years. Does that count?

Leluch123 posted: »

Is it me or the world is getting crowded? And how is it possible that we havve no one from Spain? Are Spanish extinct or what?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.