Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• edited November 2015

I know it's not Rhysha related, but so everyone knows, Tales From the Borderlands did win Best Comedy and came in 2nd for Best Adventure (losing to Life is Strange) at the Global Game Awards.

https://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/101808/tales-from-the-borderlands-wins-best-comedy-2nd-in-adventure

• Thanks! I followed you back too!

Awesome! I followed you too I usually reblog borderlands and game stuff

• ////< Thankyou very much Im flattered you think so!

That's beautiful! You're really talented!

• Woo! Good job telltale!! Very happy it won best comedy, it truly deserved it!

I know it's not Rhysha related, but so everyone knows, Tales From the Borderlands did win Best Comedy and came in 2nd for Best Adventure (lo

• Thank you Reggie! :D

@LoseMyHome Apperently its your Birthday, soo... Happy Birthday! I wish you the absolute best from me and from Rhysha!

• Happy Thanksgiving Rhyshans!

• enter image description here

HOOOOOORRYYYY SHET

Your sketches alone are fucking awesome!

Tumblr Link Since you guys seemed to like my other sketch page, I thought you might like the other one I finished >////< (runs away)

• Ayyy Happy Birthday. Always love having those.

-sobs about age-

LoseMyHome posted: »

Thank you Pipas!

• This is the worst fucking gif so I'm posting it.

enter image description here

Happy Thanksgiving Rhyshans!

• Rightfully earned

I know it's not Rhysha related, but so everyone knows, Tales From the Borderlands did win Best Comedy and came in 2nd for Best Adventure (lo

• So I was reading through the last couple pages, and I noticed this gem of a line, that has given me less than good thoughts. The exact line:

"What if I say please? Will that make it easier for you? Cause I ain't saying please." - Sasha

• "less than good thoughts"?

So I was reading through the last couple pages, and I noticed this gem of a line, that has given me less than good thoughts. The exact line: "What if I say please? Will that make it easier for you? Cause I ain't saying please." - Sasha

• Well, there's three kinds of thoughts:

Good thoughts - like, "Hey I am now the King of Detroit!" or "I'll donate this dollar to charity."

Mediocre thoughts - "I don't want to get up to get the remote." or "Ow! I tripped."

Bad thoughts = Any thought that wasn't covered.

bigdogg0821 posted: »

"less than good thoughts"?

• Fam we're as canon as a determinant character's death...

Well, there's three kinds of thoughts: Good thoughts - like, "Hey I am now the King of Detroit!" or "I'll donate this dollar to charity."

• Hey guys! I know its been a looooong while, but guess who's back with some more fanfiction?

I'm planning on making this into a full-blown series and not just a one-shot, but nonetheless, enjoy!

Here it is: No Worries

And it looks like I've filled my one post quota for the year. Awaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

• edited November 2015

This was a mere test by an unnamed moderator. For your troubles take this

• Wow Cakes, your writing is nice!

-praying that you write more in the future-

CraazyCake posted: »

Hey guys! I know its been a looooong while, but guess who's back with some more fanfiction? I'm planning on making this into a full-blown

• I am new to this thread and I have only just met you... and I already love you! We could always use more Rhysha fanfics, especially ones of this quality and writing, good job!

Hey guys! I know its been a looooong while, but guess who's back with some more fanfiction? I'm planning on making this into a full-blown

• Well shit; they're so amazing! I can't do faces for shit (mainly the lips) and I'm way too self-conscious about it to just get over it sadly

Tumblr Link Since you guys seemed to like my other sketch page, I thought you might like the other one I finished >////< (runs away)

• I don't understand this conversation... :/

Well, there's three kinds of thoughts: Good thoughts - like, "Hey I am now the King of Detroit!" or "I'll donate this dollar to charity."

• No problem! :)

LoseMyHome posted: »

Thank you Reggie!

• Np! :)

I was just wondering, and sorry if I sound dumb by saying it, but how did you draw that? Did you draw that in real life or did you use some fancy drawing program? Or do you know some fancy program?

I'm asking cuz I wanna get more into detailed drawing and unfortunetly ''Wind0wz p41nT'' doesnt give you a lot of freedom and its pretty basic...

////< Thankyou very much Im flattered you think so!

• How come LiS beat Tales at Best Adventure? They should've been replaced. LiS was good but no way better than tales

• It was in my sketchbook with pencil and thin tip pens, I would love to do digital work but my tablet died last year. Im hoping to replace it soon, but when I did do digital art I did it on Paint Tool SAI. It work fairly well for me and was easy enough to use ^u^

Np! I was just wondering, and sorry if I sound dumb by saying it, but how did you draw that? Did you draw that in real life or did you u

• Ahhhhhh thankyou!!! Im so glad you like them so much!

HOOOOOORRYYYY SHET Your sketches alone are fucking awesome!

• honestly I know the feel, it is always a real pain when you can't get your style to look quite right (I'm still not completely happy with my sketches), but trust me when I say if you keep working at it you get better, and don't take it too seriously. If you don't worry and just have fun with your drawings I find your art work will be a lot more lose and natural ^u^

Well shit; they're so amazing! I can't do faces for shit (mainly the lips) and I'm way too self-conscious about it to just get over it sadly

• You finished it!!!!!! I've been waiting for this!! Its super good, I can't wait to read more!!

• edited November 2015

Not Rhysha related. BUT. soon... people can be rhys, maybe we'll get the echo eye soon? who knows? ;)

Just thought this was very amazing and cool. Also you probably have noticed my avatar change... XD

enter link description here

• Eyo everyone. Found a nice Rhysha fic! It's called Under Advisement by pagerunner (be warned, it isn't exactly explicit but references past, 'actions' if you know what I mean ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°))

Also, @Pipas, please update the op with Cake's fic, and maybe this one if you deem it not too explicit (it's only a link, so it's not like the words will show up on the thread itself)

Thanks man!

• I still love uses of "Pumpkin", "Kiddo" and "I'm Handsome Goddamn JACK!"

Eyo everyone. Found a nice Rhysha fic! It's called Under Advisement by pagerunner (be warned, it isn't exactly explicit but references pas

• Agreed. Jack's character really adds to the story. :)

I still love uses of "Pumpkin", "Kiddo" and "I'm Handsome Goddamn JACK!"

• It's to the point that his voice is in my head, I can just hear him saying it as im reading.
    Another reason why I love Tales, given me more amazing Jack moments.

Agreed. Jack's character really adds to the story.

• Hnnnnnnnnng that was absolutely incredible. I loved every second of the dialogue between Rhys and Jack. So well written.

Eyo everyone. Found a nice Rhysha fic! It's called Under Advisement by pagerunner (be warned, it isn't exactly explicit but references pas

• Technology hell fucking yeah!

Not Rhysha related. BUT. soon... people can be rhys, maybe we'll get the echo eye soon? who knows? Just thought this was very amazing and cool. Also you probably have noticed my avatar change... XD enter link description here

• Cewl :)

ii might try it...

It was in my sketchbook with pencil and thin tip pens, I would love to do digital work but my tablet died last year. Im hoping to replace it

• I didn't know what you meant...I found out tho...lmfao.

It was very well written, the dialogue was fantastic. I thought the author nailed Jack's character, he read exactly like he would sound. And that is a huge compliment coming from me, because I am very picky about Jack's character in fan fiction. Good stuff.

• Had to warn for people who cared lol. And I agree. Jack's character is hard to recreate perfectly in writing.

DDbaby74 posted: »

I didn't know what you meant...I found out tho...lmfao. It was very well written, the dialogue was fantastic. I thought the author nailed

• Someone 3d printed an intestine that saved an infants life

'Atlas tech, man!'

Not Rhysha related. BUT. soon... people can be rhys, maybe we'll get the echo eye soon? who knows? Just thought this was very amazing and cool. Also you probably have noticed my avatar change... XD enter link description here

• "a little compare/contrast thing?"

i fucking died xD

Hnnnnnnnnng that was absolutely incredible. I loved every second of the dialogue between Rhys and Jack. So well written.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.