Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• Hey guys! I'm still around. :P

Anyways, since idk how much I'll be posting in general (probably gonna lurk mostly), I wanted to share this:

Sasha Faces

Enjoy! :D

• So chat's as dead as my Yvette..

• Eyy glad to see you around!

enter image description here

AkaJuiceb0x posted: »

Hey guys! I'm still around. :P Anyways, since idk how much I'll be posting in general (probably gonna lurk mostly), I wanted to share this: Sasha Faces Enjoy!

• you managed to kill yvette? HOW? I mean, she was in a cell when I left her, so she probably couldn't escape when helios crashed, but I didn't see it, and that sucks. I want to see her corpse and spit on it!

bigdogg0821 posted: »

So chat's as dead as my Yvette..

• UNFORGIVING MONSTERS, ALL OF YOU

Dracu98 posted: »

you managed to kill yvette? HOW? I mean, she was in a cell when I left her, so she probably couldn't escape when helios crashed, but I didn't see it, and that sucks. I want to see her corpse and spit on it!

• oh, it's not just because she betrayed me, but also because I love to kill, especially when you can decide to do so (you know, not just "shooting because it's an enemy", but "you could let him go but...you also couldn't." that kind of killing.). nothing feels better than a good ol' backstab.

UNFORGIVING MONSTERS, ALL OF YOU

• Mate me and you have been sweating fallout 4! You more than me, but we got over 12 days combined

Hey guys! I'm still around. :P Anyways, since idk how much I'll be posting in general (probably gonna lurk mostly), I wanted to share this: Sasha Faces Enjoy!

• edited November 2015

It has been confirmed by Telltale Staff that Yvette dies if you leave her in the cell.

Dracu98 posted: »

you managed to kill yvette? HOW? I mean, she was in a cell when I left her, so she probably couldn't escape when helios crashed, but I didn't see it, and that sucks. I want to see her corpse and spit on it!

• edited November 2015

...as all of my determinant characters in TftB. My first playthrough was a slaughter house.

bigdogg0821 posted: »

So chat's as dead as my Yvette..

• enter image description here

Very nice. ;) Glad to see you here! :)

• The first thing that came into my mind when I saw this was Sasha... :D

Pipas posted: »

It has been confirmed by Telltale Staff that Yvette dies if you leave her in the cell.

• Neither do I.

I don't understand this conversation...

• edited November 2015

Now that the my resident HJ writer has left mah fanfic, the pressure is on to nail his character properly...

Had to warn for people who cared lol. And I agree. Jack's character is hard to recreate perfectly in writing.

• Hey! At least Rhys has someone to watch his back. It's bad to keep things bottled up inside................I'm sorry.

P.S. I reread that story...and it's a little to rhack-y for my tastes tbqh. Still pretty funny tho.

I actually don't think it's difficult, I just think too many people want Jack to be something he's not. Which is why I generally avoid Borderlands fan fiction.

Had to warn for people who cared lol. And I agree. Jack's character is hard to recreate perfectly in writing.

• Leluch123Leluch123 Banned
    edited November 2015

Poor Rhys....

also

source

• "What if I say please? Will that make it easier for you? Cause I ain't saying please." - Sasha

Think. Innuendo. Come on Bruh.

Neither do I.

Tumblr Link

Drew some more Rhysha ^w^ I was playing around with markers, but Im not sure how I feel about it. I hope you all like it anyway >////<

Tumblr Link Drew some more Rhysha ^w^ I was playing around with markers, but Im not sure how I feel about it. I hope you all like it anyway >////<

The first thing that came into my mind when I saw this was Sasha...

• You're art is so A D O R A B L E! I love it!

Tumblr Link Drew some more Rhysha ^w^ I was playing around with markers, but Im not sure how I feel about it. I hope you all like it anyway >////<

• Cute :))

• Omg, this is perfect! <3

• Love that Sasha pic. :)

Leluch123 posted: »

Poor Rhys.... also source

@JordaaNPopee

Sorry for the delay. :P

• That was so cute! Great job!

CraazyCake posted: »

Hey guys! I know its been a looooong while, but guess who's back with some more fanfiction? I'm planning on making this into a full-blown

• edited November 2015

Hey guys, "quick quesh": I have been writing a Rhysha fanfic as of late, it takes place about a month after the Vault opening and follows Rhys asking Sasha out on a real date and trying to get Fiona off of his back about doing so and has a small NSFW reference, nothing too bad, and I added Gaige as a cameo just for drama (you'll see). Not gonna lie though, it's loooonnnggg... all typed out in Microsoft Word, it's about 9700 words and 17 pages at 12 font. Still got a few proof reads and edits to make and I'd need to make a fanfiction account, but just for a quick poll: anyone interested in reading if I were to post it? You guys would obviously be the first to hear about it either way. Edit: I've decided to add a little section of it here-
    "Rhys stopped dead in his tracks, only a few feet from an all too familiar door. Sasha’s room. He’d only just arrived back at Helios from the dome so he had the element of surprise, Wow that sounds ominously menacing, he thought. “O-kay, so I guess I’ll say, ‘Hey Sash, wanna... go out with me?’ No, no, no... That’s almost creepy and rushed...” The love struck company man whispered as he paced in a small circle in front of his crush’s room. The present that sat neatly in his palm suddenly weighed heavily on his wrist as he turned away from her door, praying to a higher power he wouldn’t make a complete fool of himself."

• Oooh glad you're working on a fic! Unfortunately it's so long that you actually wouldn't be able to post it there (in one post anyway) so I'd upload it somewhere like FF or AO3 then send us a link!

Hey guys, "quick quesh": I have been writing a Rhysha fanfic as of late, it takes place about a month after the Vault opening and follows Rh

• edited November 2015

Glad you told me before I tried, I felt like at first it was too long and I could probably take out the entire last section but... I can't, I will keep it fully intact and try it on one of those sites. Thanks, mate! Seems I'll have to wait 'til Dec 5 on AO3 to upload it, actually more like I have that much time to polish it, I honestly can't wait...

Oooh glad you're working on a fic! Unfortunately it's so long that you actually wouldn't be able to post it there (in one post anyway) so I'd upload it somewhere like FF or AO3 then send us a link!

• Ohh, I believe many people here will be interested in reading it. :D Can't wait!

Hey guys, "quick quesh": I have been writing a Rhysha fanfic as of late, it takes place about a month after the Vault opening and follows Rh

• from that little preview you posted, it sounds really good! I'll take as much Rhysha fan fiction as I can get, and the longer the better imo

• I want to write a fan fic about Rhys and Fiona dealing with shit after the Vault..but I haven't written in a narrative format since high school. (So like five years). I have all of these ideas...but I don't know. Ahh! I have a snip it of it done. But...yikes. I forgot how hard this is. Lol. I think I've rewritten the same scene eighty times.

• Keep trying! I know exactly what you mean when you just can't get one scene right and it feels like it ruins everything!

All you can do is persevere.

DDbaby74 posted: »

I want to write a fan fic about Rhys and Fiona dealing with shit after the Vault..but I haven't written in a narrative format since high sch

• edited January 2016

Here it is! My fanart!

GOD this was fun to make. I love this style and really think it would be Dumpy's thing to get involved whenever Rhys and Sasha are having a moment.

Who knows, maybe Dumpy is actually trying to give Rhys some legit romantic advice.

Made by yours truly. ;)

• Haha, this is great! Will you make more fanart in the near future? :)

Here it is! My fanart! GOD this was fun to make. I love this style and really think it would be Dumpy's thing to get involved whe

• Thank you, You legend!
    I've only just got home so it's all good :)

@JordaaNPopee Sorry for the delay. :P

• Thanks! And maybe, this took time to make, and the only time I had for this was conveniently over thanksgiving break.

Haha, this is great! Will you make more fanart in the near future?

• Not Rhysha, but still... Let's relive this moment from episode 2.

Source

• THIS
    IS
    WONDERFUL!

I swear, I am in love with your art style. It's too cute :D

Sign in to comment in this discussion.