Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• edited December 2015

Okay, NOW it's done. After 2 weeks of laborious work, this shit is finally complete, just go easy on the criticism okay, it's the first thing I've ever written outside of essays for school. And yeah, the title is shit, but I'm too lazy and uncreative to come up with something better, so yeah.

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11665940/1/Sasha-s-Visit-to-Old-Haven

• It's not the only difference...

Just a quick reminder of the height difference between Sasha and Rhys.

• Are you implying something that isn't safe for small children to read? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

It's not the only difference...

• Rhys couldn't help but face palm from his sheer stupidity, how could he have put the core in backwards? This wasn't a battery, it should have been so obvious, but here he was, looking like a complete fool in front of Sasha.

enter image description here

Excellent work mi amigo. Little question: is Cassius not on good terms with the gang? Cause I thought he said Rhys could call him if he needed help.

Okay, NOW it's done. After 2 weeks of laborious work, this shit is finally complete, just go easy on the criticism okay, it's the first thin

• She's so cute! How are there people on this planet that don't love her? It boggles my mind.

Rhys is so awkward, what a lanky loser. My tol son.

• Well he says that if you picked him for your team. Except for Rhys scaring Sasha, I'm basing this off of the choices I made in my game, and my team was Athena, Zero, and August. Even though I stopped Athena from killing him, Cassius was never a part of the group so he could say that to Rhys, so I decided to not include him as a result.

Rhys couldn't help but face palm from his sheer stupidity, how could he have put the core in backwards? This wasn't a battery, it should hav

• 8k+ words!?

You have been busy! Reading it now!

Okay, NOW it's done. After 2 weeks of laborious work, this shit is finally complete, just go easy on the criticism okay, it's the first thin

• You have no fucking idea.

Also, this thread's 17,000th comment

8k+ words!? You have been busy! Reading it now!

• Opinions?

Duck_Hunt posted: »

Hey guys Telltales doing this thing on twitter #TTGHolidayArt and I made one so go support it please https://twitter.com/Duck_Hunt565/status/676043490225094656

• Its finally done! And let me tell you it did not disappoint! It was really well written, especially considering it was your first! fantastic job!

• Great FanFic Metalica

Also i need more details about this pool

• I wish I could tell you, but I honestly couldn't tell you the details because I don't know the details. I just thought it would be funny and provide a nice moment between Fiona and Sasha.

SzymeG posted: »

Great FanFic Metalica Also i need more details about this pool

• Thank you, I appreciate it

Its finally done! And let me tell you it did not disappoint! It was really well written, especially considering it was your first! fantastic job!

• Hello !

@SzymeG Say Hi!

• Hey, thats a cewl avatar you have, dude!

SzymeG posted: »

Hello !

• odem. You should get in the business of making Christmas gravatars now

Hey, thats a cewl avatar you have, dude!

• Shhhhhhhh... It already began...

bigdogg0821 posted: »

odem. You should get in the business of making Christmas gravatars now

• well sign me up den

Shhhhhhhh... It already began...

• You'll get one... First, I need my sleep in order to do bussines...

well sign me up den

• Verrry guuuddd! So many references, great dialogues, and the character interactions were amazing! Good job, Metallica. Especially for only 2 weeks of work!

• oh godness <3

• This isn't rhysha related but...

found on tumblr

Look at my trash king. He is majestic.

• Everybody. Everybody.

This is not rhysha but. I...

Dogg.exe has crashed

• Sasha, a girl with a smile that could thaw even the iciest of hearts. <3

Everybody. Everybody. This is not rhysha but. I... Dogg.exe has crashed

• enter image description here

• Still Young

Heyo, been a while since I've posted. But I just finished this chapter to a surprise story ^^^ as well as another completely different story a few weeks ago if anyone's interested.

• Change

Which is found right here

Still Young Heyo, been a while since I've posted. But I just finished this chapter to a surprise story ^^^ as well as another completely different story a few weeks ago if anyone's interested.

• Nice job on both, I hope you keep up the good work!

Still Young Heyo, been a while since I've posted. But I just finished this chapter to a surprise story ^^^ as well as another completely different story a few weeks ago if anyone's interested.

• Uhh it is mine dog (not exactly mine just same breed as mine, but you know when I see same dog as mine I always call him mine :D)

• Amazing work!! Will you write more? :)

• Great story dude! I realllly enjoyed it

• What did you do, you broke it!

• Oh God no, never again.

UnicornsFTW posted: »

Amazing work!! Will you write more?

• Thanks

Leluch123 posted: »

Great story dude! I realllly enjoyed it

• edited December 2015

It's true, trust me I know. I have the iciest and darkest of hearts, but goddamit her smile fills it with joy.

CraazyCake posted: »

Sasha, a girl with a smile that could thaw even the iciest of hearts.

• :'( My heart is broken in million pieces... But it was great job why not try to do one more amazing job? :P

Oh God no, never again.

• Because if I have to write any more lovey dovey crap ever again, I'm going to shoot myself. While I love Rhysha, writing some of that stuff went so much against my nature that it was so fucking hard. You know what I did, I actually wrote that whole part where they are kissing last, I did everything else before that because I just wasn't looking forward to writing it. Writing that small section literally took up the majority of my time, and I just can't do that again.

UnicornsFTW posted: »

My heart is broken in million pieces... But it was great job why not try to do one more amazing job? :P

• SO. MANY. FICS.

-slips on non-existent reading glasses-

• edited December 2015

Damn you guys are creative! Fricking Awesome! (i know its sarcastic slab but i wanted a clap gif)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.